Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

This is the 3rd time I have had problems with him in this GC' date=' each time he asks to be unblocked, a few weeks later I don't want to sell him any players at all and he goes mad, abuses over PM and takes to the newspaper and posts absolute lies, gas stuff.

He never learns.[/quote']

it should be allowed to insult people for stupid counter offers,how that goes on my nerves:mad:,its just game like in real life manager insult each others so what:confused:

it should be allowed to insult people for stupid counter offers' date='how that goes on my nerves:mad:,its just game like in real life manager insult each others so what:confused:[/quote']

Your attitude is terrible ! NOBODY on an ONLINE GAME deserves to be abused ! simple as.

Would worry to much. Bannan is a nice little player' date=' but nothing spectacular. So its not a shocking deal..... Unless Lazini hits 90 within a year :P[/quote']

I, personally, think Bannan's a pretty mediocre player. Hard worker, minimal quality. :o

Hopefully people will get to see Lanzini shine in El Superclasico this evening, at 8PM. ;)

Gold Championship 81

Currently with Mallorca and done very well so far winning the Spanish Shield and 6th in the league. Nice young squad to work with and perfectly balanced for my preferred tactics. Been a very happy time at Mallorca so far but...

I have just received a job offer from Borussia Dortmund who have a much superior squad and some outstanding young talents. I already have a Dortmund but it's not in the same league as this one. Usually find job offers easy to reject but really can't decide what to do about this one :(

-------------

On another topic, my second GM has either/or is about to expire. Too annoyed to look. Was a victim of fraud this week with some evil *(%* killing my bank account and direct debits bouncing all over the place. I bank with Llloyds and trying to sort this mess out with those fools is an absolute joke. Seriously considering changing banks after this latest round of disgusting customer service. Anyway, can't make online payments at the moment so probably saying bye to Man Utd GC5, Spartak GC19 and Barcelona GC51 which I'm gutted about but that's the least of my problems at the moment.

I' date=' personally, think Bannan's a pretty mediocre player. Hard worker, minimal quality. :o

Hopefully people will get to see Lanzini shine in [i']El Superclasico[/i] this evening, at 8PM. ;)

His tekkers is great !

One of his strengths, his passing technique is outstanding.

Gold Championship 81

Currently with Mallorca and done very well so far winning the Spanish Shield and 6th in the league. Nice young squad to work with and perfectly balanced for my preferred tactics. Been a very happy time at Mallorca so far but...

I have just received a job offer from Borussia Dortmund who have a much superior squad and some outstanding young talents. I already have a Dortmund but it's not in the same league as this one. Usually find job offers easy to reject but really can't decide what to do about this one :(

-------------

On another topic' date=' my second GM has either/or is about to expire. Too annoyed to look. Was a victim of fraud this week with some evil *(%* killing my bank account and direct debits bouncing all over the place. I bank with Llloyds and trying to sort this mess out with those fools is an absolute joke. Seriously considering changing banks after this latest round of disgusting customer service. Anyway, can't make online payments at the moment so probably saying bye to Man Utd GC5, Spartak GC19 and Barcelona GC51 which I'm gutted about but that's the least of my problems at the moment.[/quote']

That Borussia is very good! was kuldeep's old side, some cracking players there although they dont have Subotic, Hummels + Sahin but the replacements make up for that very nice side.

I manage sevilla, have done since the start of the GC near enough would be very interested in deals if you took them :P

Is anyone here in GC79 looking for deals?

Just like to say SM Dev (Ste) is a legend B)

Man Utd (GC5) and Barcelona (GC51) were already taken over by new managers but he added Spartak Moskva (GC19) and Ajax (GC27) to my old account after reading my message on this thread.

Have to say that's absolutely brilliant customer service especially considering I didn't ask for any help and had resigned myself to losing all 4 teams :)

Man Utd (GC5) and Barcelona (GC51) were already taken over by new managers but he added Spartak Moskva (GC19) and Ajax (GC27) to my old account after reading my message on this thread.

Have to say that's absolutely brilliant customer service especially considering I didn't ask for any help and had resigned myself to losing all 4 teams :)

That's exactly what he did, giving me Pescara in GC 4 back after I quit them mistakenly:o

That's brilliant mate.

what happened

In the other news Milan in gc 126 finally resolve gk problem,we have signed Loris for 20 millions plus Ospina and Adam Johnson,in second part Humberto Suazo will join Villareal for cash,now we can concentrate for fighting for European places after previous manager has failed:mad:

Got a shot at completing my GC Honours collection after Werder Bremen squeeze past Sevilla to reach the SMFA Cup final against Tottenham in GC72. I've still yet to win a domestic playoff too but I'm hoping I can be excused of that one. :o

That's a great side, I doubt you'd regret taking them on. :)

Got a shot at completing my GC Honours collection after Werder Bremen squeeze past Sevilla to reach the SMFA Cup final against Tottenham in GC72. I've still yet to win a domestic playoff too but I'm hoping I can be excused of that one. :o

My Inter got stiffed in the other semi so lucky you:(

Congats to George(ECFC)and all the best to both of you.

That's exactly what he did' date=' giving me Pescara in GC 4 back after I quit them mistakenly:o[/quote']

Wow, that is great.

There was a time when it would be 'tough luck'.

GC23 - Sporting CP sign Isaac Vorsah for £8.5million from unmanaged PSG. Lisandro Lopez was snapped up for £15million!!! Gutted i didn't have enough to bid. :(

GC73 - Palermo sign Nikolay Mihaylov for £10million from Benfica. Sold four players to make most of the cash up, including Mame Diouf and Francesco Bolzoni. Become my fourth signing, but my first big signing (last three were under 400k). Likely to rise to 87 in the coming days, and will become my first team goalkeeper next season.

Will be looking to get rid of Rod Fanni, Andy Carroll, Giulio Migliaccio, Simon Kjaer and Mohammed Zidan in the coming weeks. Looking for a 90+ winger and center-back. Javier Pastore ISN'T for sale. Zidan can go for cash if i can't use him in a deal, scored 10 goals in 15 games.

GC22: My cash finally lets me win a bidding war! Manage to snag Pedro who was on level 5 concern without too much competition (good thing I don't advertise it on the forum :P) for less than £60m! Perfect' date=' as I've needed a 4th striker for over 4 seasons![/quote']

No idea what happened there!

13 May

Transfer Message

Club América have made an offer to Ajax for Rodríguez PEDRO of £81,744,000

15 May

Transfer Message

The deal reported to be worth £40,000,000 involving Rodríguez PEDRO of Ajax and Fulham has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Ajax will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

Transfer Message

The deal reported to be worth £48,977,000 involving Rodríguez PEDRO of Ajax and Cruzeiro has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Ajax will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

Transfer Message

The deal reported to be worth £56,112,000 involving Rodríguez PEDRO of Ajax and Internazionale has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Ajax will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

Why didn't my offer get accepted? :o:confused:

Napoli have made an offer to Chelsea for Thiago SILVA of £8,000,000 plus Massimo AMBROSINI and Christian MAGGIO

The deal involving Napoli and thiago SILVA of Chelsea has been rejected.

Napoli have made an offer to Chelsea to swap Massimo AMBROSINI and Christian MAGGIO for Thiago SILVA

What's the chances of me accepting that one if I rejected the first? lol:p

Mr X(changed name) has become the new Flamengo manager.

Flamengo have made an offer to Barcelona for David VILLA of £60,000,000

The deal involving Flamengo and David VILLA of Barcelona has been rejected. Barcelona are insulted by the received offer.

I get a pm with him pleading me to sell Villa as he "needs him".

Flamengo have made an offer to Barcelona for David VILLA of £94,432,000

i tell him i don't wanna sell him and then....

Mr X has resigned as the manager of Flamengo.

Not a great night.. conquered one honour, qualified for a final.. and the SMFA Cup games not went so well as expected.. still have chances to qualify in most of them. Also had a nonsense of amount of red cards and injuries.. :rolleyes:

GC 91, Rubin- Lost 2-0 to Napoli and they overtaken me in the top of the group.. I still have the same 7 points and they have now 9 after 4 games.

GC 93, Liverpool- Drew 0-0 against Udinese and only managed to get the 2nd point after 3 games in the SMFA Cup..

GC 66, Napoli- Lost 2-0 to Liverpool and messed the chances to progress to the knock out stages of Champs Cup. River and me are level on top with 9 points.. while Liverpool and Sunderland are level with 6 points.. in the next (and last) game I receive River.. a draw is enough to progress.

GC 115, Chelsea- Conquered my 50th Honour after beating tonight the league leaders, Sunderland by 3-1 in the English Shield final! Goals from Falcao, Drogba and Malouda!

GC 85, Internazionale- Defeated Napoli by 2-0 and will play Roma on the Italian Shield final.. goals from Neymar and Krasic.

GC 60, Rennes- Lost 3-1 to Sevilla and have now a feet out of SMFA Champions Cup Quarter Final..