Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Trying to sell Gargano for cash in GC16 and SMFA are blocking every time I accept a cash offer. His value is £5.6m. The bidding clubs have bid between £12m and £24m which their chairmans have clearly allowed.

I've tried to accept 5 different bids over the last hour from 4 different clubs. All got blocked. Are SMFA saying im not allowed to sell for cash?

Seems i'm stuck with the player!

Trying to sell Gargano for cash in GC16 and SMFA are blocking every time I accept a cash offer. His value is £5.6m. The bidding clubs have bid between £12m and £24m which their chairmans have clearly allowed.

I've tried to accept 5 different bids over the last hour from 4 different clubs. All got blocked. Are SMFA saying im not allowed to sell for cash?

Seems i'm stuck with the player!

i have evry day that problem in numerous clubs with SMFA interfering every time cause stupid club balances why do chairman then exists:confused::mad::mad::mad::mad: this is becoming ridicolous

I really don't understand this nonsense as I finally managed to get an accepted bid of a similar value to that of all the other bids being blocked :confused:

Was 6th club lucky!

i have evry day that problem in numerous clubs with SMFA interfering every time cause stupid club balances why do chairman then exists:confused::mad::mad::mad::mad: this is becoming ridicolous

GC100

Just checked and it seems my team havent had a fitness boost???

all the players are on 80+ % fitness, which they should be more as i rested them last night and played my 2nd team in the cup. so that means i have 2 unfit teams and cant put one fit squad out for the league games tonight :mad:

And i cant put a ticket in for response as SM dont reply to them on weekends :(

GC100

Just checked and it seems my team havent had a fitness boost???

all the players are on 80+ % fitness' date=' which they should be more as i rested them last night and played my 2nd team in the cup. so that means i have 2 unfit teams and cant put one fit squad out for the league games tonight :mad:

And i cant put a ticket in for response as SM dont reply to them on weekends :([/quote']

Same for me. My team are all only at about 90% and they haven't played since Wednesday. :(

i had made a bid for ribery in gc 121 and the manager had made a counter before he handed in a transfer request. now i cant accept or reject his counter as that panel is missing only to be replaced with

your chariman is dealing with this transfer as the player has requested a transfer

i dont want to accept but sm wont let me reject :mad:

knowing sm it will be accepted and i wont be able to cancel

Lost with my three favourite teams.. :/

GC 70, Aston Villa- In the first game of the season, beat Hull City by 4-1.. All the five goals were scored in the last 30 minutes!

GC 91, Rubin- Had two games tonight. o.O one friendly and one league game.. won both.. :) the more important game defeated Amkar by 4-2.. still in second due to GD.

GC 93, Liverpool- Lost 3-2 against Norwich.. dropped to 5th..

GC 66, Napoli- A lonely goal of Elano at minute 47, was enough to beat Palermo. Moved to 5th also.

GC 23, Benfica- Narrow win against Guimaraes by 2-1.. Goals from Nani and Cardozo.. 3 games to go and I am two points behind the leaders. All very, very close on the top.

GC 41, Chelsea- Hammered Hull City by 6-2 to keep the advantage of 4 points to United. Ibrahimovic was the MoM with one hat trick.

GC 111, FCPorto- Lost 1-0 against Nacional and see Sporting more closer(5 points) with 7 games remaining. Disapointed.. :|

GC 115, Chelsea- Hard win against Everton by 2-1.. not a good first half of the season where I ended 5th, 8 points behind the leaders..

GC 124, Bradford City- My team was superior to Hartlepool United.. but succumbed in the last minutes to lose by 2-1..

GC 85, Internazionale- My 2nd lineup was enough to beat Lazio. The game ended 3-1 with 2 goals from Felipe Melo and other from Neymar. Recovered two points to Udinese.

GC 103, Marseille- A Moutinho goal at minute 3, was more than enough to get three points from the clash against Boulogne.

GC 60, Rennes- Beat Nice by 2-1 and still with the same 7 points of advantage from Bordeaux.

GC68, Arsenal manage to win two games tonight, a friendly and a league match I wasn't aware of as the club page said I had a friendly and didn't think to check to see if I had another game.

SM, please get rid of these pointless friendlies, especially if they hide the fact that I have a 'REAL' game, if I want a friendly, I'll sort one out myself thank you.

Is anyone in GC:

130 My Ajax are after deals, ideally to improve the first team but I'm not unduly bothered if an interesting offer is posed.

131 Liverpool after quality really. Can offer some exciting youth like Coutinho, Otamendi, Toloi, etc. in deals.

51 Portsmouth just want to know if there's life in here...

2 Bordeaux may be interested in a deal or 2; mainly after 90+ rated players without giving away players who will rise to 90 or above in the next few months :rolleyes:

GC73 - Couple of ins and outs at Palermo. Simon Kjaer left, in came £500k, Sebastián Coates and Ivan Rakitic. Not a bad deal considering Simon Kjaer is likely to drop with Wolfsburg having such a poor season and Ivan Rakitic has a chance of rising to 89 while Sebastián Coates is seen as one of the biggest prospects in South America. Also signed Héctor Moreno for £8.5million and newly risen Hassan Yebda for £8million.

Giulio Migliaccio, Rod Fanni, Andy Carroll, Romain Danze, Claudio Marchisio, Rúben Micael and Ousama Assaidi can all leave. Contact me if your interested in doing deals, looking for a young LB + RB rated around 86, two 88+ wingers and a 88+ CM/DM. Both Carroll and Marchisio are TB'd until 8th of June.

If anyone is looking for deals in any of these GC's let me know, maybe able to put something together...

100, 30, 81, 33, 3, 122, 79, 19,

Also looking for 88+ players for cash in GC117, took over Bari the other day, looking to improve the whole squad! :)

PM/VM me if interested in doing some deals

SM' date=' please get rid of these pointless friendlies, [b']especially if they hide the fact that I have a 'REAL' game[/b], if I want a friendly, I'll sort one out myself thank you.

Agreed, completely stupid. With my Real Madrid it said I had a friendly with Rochdale so I didn't bother putting my first team in, had no idea that I had a league game against Barcelona as well :rolleyes:

GC68' date=' Arsenal manage to win two games tonight, a friendly and a league match I wasn't aware of as the club page said I had a friendly and didn't think to check to see if I had another game.

SM, please get rid of these pointless friendlies, especially if they hide the fact that I have a 'REAL' game, if I want a friendly, I'll sort one out myself thank you.[/quote']

agree mate repped

You could have Nene from Manchester City for ~8m if you like.

Oh dammit! I just splashed 18M on players I found at unmanaged clubs (Matías VUOSO, Fahid BEN KHALFALLAH, Alessandro AGOSTINI - pleased with Khalfallah!) and hadn't seen this message. Thanks anyway :o

In other news, GC131 - Shakthar win the SMFA Shield which gives me a shot at the elusive SMFA Super Cup. We won't get a better chance of winning eitehr as we'll play either Club America or Cruzeiro, who have just 1 90+ player between them (and that's Ballack!)

GC113

Kettering complete the signing of Bonucci in exchange for BA + GALEANO from Fiorentina.

Squad now looking like:

GK KRAFT 85

DR RENAN 87

CB BONUCCI 89

CB CHIELLINI 94

DL SAKHO 90

MR CHADLI 87

DM GONALONS 87

CM SIGURDSSON 86

ML MONTERO 85

ST SANCHEZ 91

ST MATRI 89

GC113

Kettering complete the signing of Bonucci in exchange for BA + GALEANO from Fiorentina.

Squad now looking like:

GK KRAFT 85

DR RENAN 87

CB BONUCCI 89

CB CHIELLINI 94

DL SAKHO 90

MR CHADLI 87

DM GONALONS 87

CM SIGURDSSON 86

ML MONTERO 85

ST SANCHEZ 91

ST MATRI 89

Can now add the higly rated Man Utd bound defender VARANE who is joining from Villa in an exchange for Merkel + Destro.

Very happy with the last two days. I have also agreed a PROVISIONAL deal which will see 3 of my players leave for Barcelona in 1 month in exchnage for.........................................MESSI :D:D:D:D:D

Messi gonna be tearing it up at Kettering - yee haa!!!!

Can now add the higly rated Man Utd bound defender VARANE who is joining from Villa in an exchange for Merkel + Destro.

Very happy with the last two days. I have also agreed a PROVISIONAL deal which will see 3 of my players leave for Barcelona in 1 month in exchnage for.........................................MESSI :D:D:D:D:D

Messi gonna be tearing it up at Kettering - yee haa!!!!

That's ridiculous! Are you sure he'll join you though? I'm not sure your team is good enough and he'll end up turning you down, so make sure you don't sell the third player for cash in the first part of the deal. :/

Any chance you can provide a link for the team as well?