Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC79 Liverpool

All players can leave liverpool

The likes of Nasri, Alexis Sanchez, Walcott, Lennon, Vermaelen, Terry, Mertesacker, Torres, Mascherano, Lass Diarra, Pepe Reina, Glen Johnson, Ashley Cole, Squilacci, Negredo, Hamsik.

All the above players are rated 90+ can include 2 of them for one of yours, maybe 3 at a push for the right player. also welcome incoming deals too.

feel free to bid or pm

Slap me down as this is off topic but...

Is there any thread on here to discuss FIFA??

I cant find one but honestly after watching that press conference I feel like letting off steam, what a complete jackas Blatter is :mad:

The whole thing is corrupt and without credability

I cant find one but honestly after watching that press conference I feel like letting off steam' date=' what a complete jackas Blatter is :mad:

The whole thing is corrupt and without credability[/quote']

Not that I know of but you can always make one. I've never seen one personally and I'm a little surprised.

I cant find one but honestly after watching that press conference I feel like letting off steam' date=' what a complete jackas Blatter is :mad:

The whole thing is corrupt and without credability[/quote']

There was this one made a few weeks back , not really about the credibility of Fifa more Blatter in for another 4 years but if that doesn't do todays news jsutice make a new one , i for one also have strong views on fifa and how much of a jerk that Blatter is.

GC119: Udinese reach the Italian Shield final after beating Palermo 4-2 tonight thanks to braces from Alexis Sanchez and Yarmolenko. We face Ray's dominant Inter who we seem to meet in all the important cup games, so we obviously are both doing something right. Good luck mate. :)

GC 60: Rangers beat Celtic 4-2 on penalties after a 2-2 draw to win the Scottish shield at my first attempt. S. Davis and P. Mendes grabbed the goals for the 'Gers. This coupled with Rangers being 6 points clear half way through the season means this season is shaping up to be a successful one.

Good night. Conquered my 52th honour!

GC 70, Aston Villa- Lost 2-1 against Chelsea, and was knocked earlier in the English Shield. Kalou scored the 2nd goal of Chelsea at minute 83..

GC 91, Rubin- Beat Pachuca by 3-1 with one hat trick from Ryazantsaev! Moved to top of the group with 10 points in 5 games.. next game play Valencia that are 3 points behind me with the same GD.. a point is enough.

GC 93, Liverpool- Beat UNAM Pumas by 2-1 thanks to goals from Nani and from Carlos Eduardo.. moved for the first time to the qualification places. Have now 5 points in 4 games..

GC 66, Napoli- Beat River Plate by 2-0 due to goals from Brama and from Turan. Ended the group stages top of the group with 12 points..

GC 85, Internazionale- Conquered my 52th honour after beating Roma in the Italian Shield final by 3-1.. Aguero scored a brace in the last 8 minutes to give me this win.. in a period when I was playing with just 10 men..

GC 60, Rennes- lol.. I thought hardly would have chances to progress to SMFA Cup S/F after lose by 3-1 at Sevilla.. today beat them at home by 2-0 and progressed on away goals.. in semi's play Man Utd where I got 4 points in the group stages..

GC119: Udinese reach the Italian Shield final after beating Palermo 4-2 tonight thanks to braces from Alexis Sanchez and Yarmolenko. We face Ray's dominant Inter who we seem to meet in all the important cup games' date=' so we obviously are both doing something right. Good luck mate. :)[/quote']

Cheers mate same to you, not to much though ;)

Pretty poor night again, after a great spell against some of the fellow forumers I get on welkl with Im having one of those where I cant buy a win Mike H is partcuarly annoying at present, I obviously angered him by beating him in a final and since then he keeps beating me in every bloomin set-up :P

Best result was a very credible and much needed draw for Auxerre away at Adams mighty Real Madrid (obviously worried he played all his big guns) which keeps me in with a slim chance of qualifying out our SMFA cup group.

Reached a final and three semi's but games I would have expected to win so no real major victories.

Did reach my second succesive SMFA Cup final with TSV Munich in GC4 last night disposing of Milan, hope it goes better than last seasons mind :P

Just looked at that as well last season with TSV Munich I picked up 4 R/Up honours must be some kinda record (sadly). In preperation for the Final I actually have got a deal done which sees Nigel De Jong join for 10M+ De Sanctis+Javi Garcia. Very happy with this as DE Sanctis is not needed and Obviuously De Jongis a decent upgrade :)

Actually last two results were well worth waiting for:

GC 144- Real Madrid 0 Barcelona 3

GC 58- Bayern Munich 0 Eintracht Frankfurt 1

with Im having one of those where I cant buy a win Mike H is partcuarly annoying at present' date=' I obviously angered him by beating him in a final and since then he keeps beating me in every bloomin set-up :P

[/quote']

:P;)

What an epic game that was!! Watched it on score centre. That's prime time match of the day right there.

I'm on a bit of a streak at the moment... it all started with you beating me in that up final Ray!

GC36 Real Madrid - Real Madrid win the Spanish Shield after a 1-0 win over Atletico Madrid in the Final, Robben scoring the vital goal...

Little bit of transfer news from Madrid, Vladimir Gabulov left the club today to become Man United's new No.1 in a swap for Saviola, who returned for his 3rd spell at Real Madrid.

GC1 Middlesbrough: The decision to make this year a 'cup year' seems vindicated so far as on the back of an English Shield win, Boro narrowly edge out Blackburn 1-0 to book a semi-final with Liverpool. COuld a double be on the cards? :eek::)

GC72: Werder Bremen sign Alexandre Pato from Fiorentina for Mata and Walcott, with Toivonen following the pair out the club for CV. Very high price to pay, but still happy with it. Van Der Wiel also joins for Cahill and Buonanotte.

GC72: Werder Bremen sign Alexandre Pato from Fiorentina for Mata and Walcott' date=' with Toivonen[/b'] following the pair out the club for CV. Very high price to pay, but still happy with it. Van Der Wiel also joins for Cahill and Buonanotte.

Wow......thats a huge price indeed! Great deal for VDW imo.

I'm Rennes. Interested in any deals?

Still looking to sell the following in GC73 for P/E, Giulio Migliaccio, Rod Fanni, Andy Carroll, Romain Danze, Claudio Marchisio, Rúben Micael and Ousama Assaidi can all leave. Contact me if your interested in doing deals, looking for a young LB + RB rated around 86, two 88+ wingers and a 88+ CM/DM. Both Carroll and Marchisio are TB'd until 8th of June, but prepared to listen to verbal bids. Prepared to do 2-4-1 deals too.

Genoa have swapped Emmanuel EBOUE and Fran MERIDA for Javier ZANETTI of Milan.

gc 72 very happy still waiting deal for Abidal' date='solid reinforcements for CL very experienced players there:)[/quote']

Anyone at Tottenham you'd want for Hernanes?

Looking to get rid of some of my depth for more 90+. Everyone can leave except for Zabaleta, Dawson, Cabaye, Saviola

Anyone at Tottenham you'd want for Hernanes?

Looking to get rid of some of my depth for more 90+. Everyone can leave except for Zabaleta' date=' Dawson, Cabaye, Saviola[/quote']

Take a look at Rennes and see if we can come to a deal for any player:).

Anyone in 126? Took Celtic yesterday. Team is in dire need of a revamp so I've gone out and signed eight new first team players. Selling majority of the current squad so if you're in the set-up, and fancy a deal, wall me :)