Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

A lawyer my behind ! :D

Ya have the cheek to call MC Hammer the biggest club hopper when you are nearly worse ! its immaterial if you found a better club within a GC you are still a clubhopper and it's completely your fault.

Unreal.

Did give me a good laugh though.

logical club hopping isnt a problem,just unlogical:)

logical club hopping isnt a problem' date='just unlogical:)[/quote']

Actually it is a problem.

Switching occasionally from one club to another isnt a problem be it logical or not.

Constant club hopping IS a problem regardless of the reasons behind it. The fact is that you may well of gone to a better club but you end up quitting them anyway.

Actually it is a problem.

Switching occasionally from one club to another isnt a problem be it logical or not.

Constant club hopping IS a problem regardless of the reasons behind it. The fact is that you may well of gone to a better club but you end up quitting them anyway.

yea but all grabbing better clubs and international squads

yea but all grabbing better clubs and international squads

Yes i understand that. But the sheer scale and volume in which you do it is staggering.

How can you not see that it is a problem and is NO different to people quitting to take over smaller teams.

Gold Championship 116 -

Shaktar has managed to sign Rob Green (88) - David Beckham (89) - Hassan Yebda (88) - Alessandro Del Piero (90) - Anthony Modeste (87) all for 35M my team has managed to get some nice depth in with these 5 will be aiming for more over the season to come.

Close to making a big signing for the team will be holding out for the deal before letting people know the deal.

90 rated keeper Brad Friedel can leave for cash the new Tottenham keeper who will be getting 1st team football in the EPL and Champions League could see a rise if he dose well to 91/92 and at the age of 40 is a shock to say but see him having a few more good seasons to come, when managers talk about the US keeper thay call him one of the all time grates. Looking for around 12M for the keeper witch I see as a steal due to the facked of this so just bid.

26 year old Keeper Andrey Pyatov will pip Green to the number 1 kit for the season the 89 rated keeper will be good in goal here and we may sell him for the right price around 15-18M.

Jamie O'hara 86 can leave for cash the Tottenham CM who is close to a move to Sunderland joined for 10M will take at least 8M to snag him just make your offers.

Navas (92) - Song (91) - Luis Fernandinho (90) - Rodrigues Jadson (90) - Luiz Adriano (89) can all be put in to deals looking for a solid 92+ CM and a 92+ CB just get in touch.

Looking for deals across every GC I am in, mainly in GC's 95(Bayern), GC101(Inter) and GC117(Chelsea).

Losing interest in these GC's tbh so I'll try and get a few deals done to reignite my interest in them.

Make an offer, very reasonable prices.

:eek:

In the space of one day iv agreed 3 deals with actual managers :eek::eek:

2 x 91

1 x 89

across three different gameworlds :eek:

Mate, I've been doing the same somehow :eek:

Saying that, I have sent out a lot of PM's to managers to try get deals done.

Mate' date=' I've been doing the same somehow :eek:

Saying that, I have sent out a lot of PM's to managers to try get deals done.[/quote']

Erm for 2 of these deals i just randomly made a bid after seeing someone else make a bid in my news feed *ahem - you :P * then the other one was offered to me.

:)

Had 3 games tonight and won them all..

GC34: Barcelona cruise past Mallorca for the 2 time in a matter of days after a 9-2 win was followed up with a 4-0 win tonight. We now progress through to the 3rd round of the Spanish Cup.

GC99: Benfica win 2-0 tonight against Atletico Madrid in an impressive display at home. This was quite a crucial game, and getting the three points means we sit second in the group with 8 points after 4 games, two points behind leaders Bordeaux. Hoping to progress through to the knockouts again like we have every season.

Also, some exciting news transfer wise to be announced soon! :)

GC119: Udinese breeze past Lazio 3-0 tonight and make it through to the quater-finals of the SMFA Shield after an 8-1 aggregate victory over their Italian rivals. We will face a taunting task of over-turning English side Chelsea.

GC128 Port Vale - After signing Roger Johnson yesterday, today I signed Lucas Zen from free agent for around 300k.:eek:

Tonight I progress into the Final of the English Shield after beating Blackburn 3-2, where I face Sunderland in the final.. Wining the English Shield, and I'm top of the league so far, so if I win both, going into the Premier League and winning the English cup would be a great season:D:D

GC128 Port Vale - After signing Roger Johnson yesterday' date=' today I signed Lucas Zen from free agent for around 300k.:eek:

Tonight I progress into the Final of the English Shield after beating Blackburn 3-2, where I face Sunderland in the final.. Wining the English Shield, and I'm top of the league so far, so if I win both, going into the Premier League and winning the English cup would be a great season:D:D[/quote']

Great achievement, I just checked my schedule to see who I had in the final and saw your squad. Looks tidy, you've done a great job there!

Looking forward to playing you, and to playing you next season too in the top flight! :)

GC113 - Kettering

Kettering today confirm 2 new deals.

MAMADOU SAKHO is leaving to join Real Madrid with Taye Taiywo(sp?) and Keisuke Honda moving to Kettering.

ALEXIS SANCHEZ is moving to Arsenal in a deal which will see Salomon Rondon and Jack Wilshere move to Kettering.

Quite happy with these deals as I wanted to add some more depth to the team and have a couple more good young players with potential.

There's always a black sheep.. this time was my Dortmund..

GC 70, Aston Villa- Smashed AEK by 4-0 in the SMFA Cup game.. Jovanovic was the MVP with 1 goal and 2 assists.. 5 points after 3 games..

GC 71, Lazio- Progressed to next Italian Shield round after beat 5-2 Ancona.. play Juve next round.

GC 66, Napoli- Beat Milan at San Siro by 3-1 to progress to Italian Cup round 3 where Palermo awaits me.

GC 41, Chelsea- Hammered Fluminense in the last SMFA Cup game by 5-1.. and thus way progressed to the knock out stages with Milan.

GC 131, Borussia Dortmund- Lost to Roma by 1-0 in the first game of SMFA Cup..

GC 103, Marseille- Another easy win, beat Club America by 5-1, with Agbonlahor scoring three times to reach the 4 points after 3 games in the SMFA Cup..

Great achievement' date=' I just checked my schedule to see who I had in the final and saw your squad. Looks tidy, you've done a great job there!

Looking forward to playing you, and to playing you next season too in the top flight! :)[/quote']

Thanks mate, appreciated!:D

Oooohh, so I have you:p Good Luck anyways:)

GC:25

delighted to see my hearts side progress 2-0 on aggregate into the final of the smfa sheil where we will face porto (who only got past the scottish league leaders rangers on away goals :P)

next up in the league for me is rangers who are 4 points above me with 3 games to go

sad to see flip sides quit his celtic team as with the revival of rangers under their current manager we could have had a very good 3 way battle

after loose home 4-5 Valencia-GC-43 beat Karlsrue 3-0 away and progress in next stage of SMFA Shield:D

GC-93-Hamburg trashed BvB 3-0,in final of German Shield with hattrick of Guerrero:o

GC-139- Sunderland suffered second defeat from Bayern 3-1 home after we lost 3-0 we didnt expect much in quarter final of SMFA Shield:mad:

GC-106-Marseille away played 1-1 with Westham,although we still dont have first squad waiting some players from RM to get concerns:rolleyes:

GC-131-Lazio lost home 2-1 against Bolton,in SMFA Shield,nothing is lost but didnt expect this:mad:

GC-92-Schalke lost from Ajax in SMFA Shield 2-1,final score 5-3 for Ajax:mad:,few bad results,trashed few mediocre teams in other worlds:cool: