Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Agreed a couple of deals this morning in GC23 -

Jorge Martinez leaves for £7m + Granit Xhaka. Not bad considering Martinez barely played last season for Juventus, while Xhaka is seen as the future of the Swiss national team, hopefully i can find a way to spend the cash though.

Abou Diaby leaves for £500k + Juraj Kucka and Aleksey Ionov. Diaby is alright, but i like Kucka, one of the standout performers in Serie A this season even though he joined in January. He's already been linked with Milan and Juventus. While Ionov has made himself a regular this season at Zenit.

Adrien Silva and Rodrigo Rojas both leave to external.

Douglas Costa and Bilyaletdinov both joined on loan yesterday.

While Liedson and Cana are still available.

I was looking through the teams in GC 150 when I saw QPR pop up. The temptation grew so I decided to buy them. Quite chuffed really as I thought I might off had to be a random team in which I have never heard off before but managed to get QPR so am really happy:).

Gold Championship 66 -

Florent BALMONT has completed his move to Juventus from Lille OSC for £8,000,000

Needed depth in my CM role on the look for a CB willing to offer Luiz Adriano 89 and Claudio Marchisio or Felipe Melo in a deal for a solid 91 due to the facked my new CB is now out for 5 weeks:mad:

Two finals two wins dont usually report but im bored :P

GC 75- Lyon 1 Marseille 0

Another Charity Shield to add to my Lyon's healthy trophy haul. A very even game settled by a goal right at the death by brian Ruiz.

GC 137- Manchester City 6 Wolves 0

FA Cup final is a completely one sided event as Manchester City romp to a win against unmanaged Wolves (no idea how they got to the final) to give me my first trophy with this side as we come to the end of season two. The real final was in the Semi's where we beat Chelsea 2-0 who have dominated the set-up so far.

More importantly I saw a player (Ibrahimovic) who was on loan in GC 148 pick up a concern about being loaned out so had a look accidentlly pressed the recall button and lo and behold he is back at Barca. I thought all these loans were set in stone for the season, but I found I was also able to recall Caceres from Sevilla. is there some rule about they have to be out for a certain length of games then can be recalled??

Just a bit odd as all the other players who were out on loan at the start of the set-up cannot be recalled we are now 31 League games in.

More importantly I saw a player (Ibrahimovic) who was on loan in GC 148 pick up a concern about being loaned out so had a look accidentlly pressed the recall button and lo and behold he is back at Barca. I thought all these loans were set in stone for the season' date=' but I found I was also able to recall Caceres from Sevilla. is there some rule about they have to be out for a certain length of games then can be recalled??

Just a bit odd as all the other players who were out on loan at the start of the set-up cannot be recalled we are now 31 League games in.[/quote']

From what I've gathered, once their 'real life clubs' change back to normal then they can be recalled.

By normal I mean without the On Loan at part.

Gold Championship 66 -

Florent BALMONT has completed his move to Juventus from Lille OSC for £8' date='000,000

Needed depth in my CM role on the look for a CB willing to offer Luiz Adriano 89 and Claudio Marchisio or Felipe Melo in a deal for a solid 91 due to the facked my new CB is now out for 5 weeks:mad:[/quote']

Hammer, can you reply to PM;s regarding GC 66 please.

GC 8, picked up Real Madrid there last Sat, looking to do deals if anyone is in it.

Looking for deals in all my GC's actually, take a look at my profile and see if you are in any.

lol here's an example: GC117, I get an offer for Aguero of cash plus Kaka, I rejected and messaged the new Madrid manager saying it's not worth it. I say I can offer Aguero + 1 other for one of his big names, so he responds saying yes you're right, how about Aguero and Ozil for Fabregas.

I give up.

Finding it increasingly difficult to get deals done with my Real Madrid & Barca. Noticed there are now only 73 managed clubs in GC98. Poor show.

Two finals two wins dont usually report but im bored :P

GC 75- Lyon 1 Marseille 0

Another Charity Shield to add to my Lyon's healthy trophy haul. A very even game settled by a goal right at the death by brian Ruiz.

GC 137- Manchester City 6 Wolves 0

FA Cup final is a completely one sided event as Manchester City romp to a win against unmanaged Wolves (no idea how they got to the final) to give me my first trophy with this side as we come to the end of season two. The real final was in the Semi's where we beat Chelsea 2-0 who have dominated the set-up so far.

More importantly I saw a player (Ibrahimovic) who was on loan in GC 148 pick up a concern about being loaned out so had a look accidentlly pressed the recall button and lo and behold he is back at Barca. I thought all these loans were set in stone for the season' date=' but I found I was also able to recall Caceres from Sevilla. is there some rule about they have to be out for a certain length of games then can be recalled??

Just a bit odd as all the other players who were out on loan at the start of the set-up cannot be recalled we are now 31 League games in.[/quote']

With my Man City in 149 i found as soon as the loaned out players had been reviewed you could recall them.I cant take the credit it was Dunny who pointed this out to me about 2 weeks ago.When Italy was reviewed thats when you could have recalled Ibra.

With my Man City in 149 i found as soon as the loaned out players had been reviewed you could recall them.I cant take the credit it was Dunny who pointed this out to me about 2 weeks ago.When Italy was reviewed thats when you could have recalled Ibra.

No no no' date=' Allan hit the nail on the head with.....

From what I've gathered, once their 'real life clubs' change back to normal then they can be recalled.

By normal I mean without the On Loan at part.

Basically when the player's real life club is his parent club on his profile page you'll be able to recall him

Killed the duck after win for the first time a cup/shield with my Porto..in GC 111 beat our rivals, Benfica by 3-0 due to goals from Tiago and Valero(2). This is my 53th honour, 5th with them..

No no no' date=' Allan hit the nail on the head with.....

Basically when the player's real life club is his parent club on his profile page you'll be able to recall him[/quote']

Well speaking from experience in gc149 with Man City thats not actually true.Until the players had been reviewed they where still on loan and i couldnt recall any of them an example would be Adebayor who until being reviewed was on loan as soon as Madrid had been done i could recall him even though the English &Spanish seasons had been over for a couple of weeks.

Gold Championship 61:

Norwich City:

Richard Stearman has completed his move to Norwich City from Wolverhampton Wanderers for £6,520,000.

He has joined Ward (85) and Kightly (85) for Wolves to move in to my XI along side French CB Baysse (87) my League 1 side is looking verry nice now hope to get them to the EPL.

Looking for a solid 86+ CM for cash can push the boat to 7.5M

Got my target in GC150: Adelaide United. B):rolleyes::)

I know nobody gives a flying toss about Australia's A-League but it's about time SM updated it if they're putting it in GCs and charging people. The squad lists and ratings are all over the place. For example, the current A-League Player of the Year, awarded back in early March, is Adelaide's Argentinian attacking midfielder Marcos Flores, who's still rated at 78 after delivering league best form down here for the last 12+ months. The highest rated players in the league are currently rated 83/84 so Flores should be an 84/85. I know SM caps the A-League at 84 but Flores is a better player than a lot of dud 85/86's I see at euro clubs.

Also, one of Adelaide's usable forwards (club only has two :o) is on permanant loan to an external Chinese club (just a short term off-season loan in real life) but now I can't recall him till the end of the season 1. He just has to sit rotting at an external for three months? What's the point in it other than to infuriate me? :confused:

Doesn't seem to be anywhere to report this type of general stuff to SM anymore either. Correct?

Well speaking from experience in gc149 with Man City thats not actually true.Until the players had been reviewed they where still on loan and i couldnt recall any of them an example would be Adebayor who until being reviewed was on loan as soon as Madrid had been done i could recall him even though the English &Spanish seasons had been over for a couple of weeks.

You're missing the point. The real life situation is not important. What is important is when SM update the players profile to reflect the real life termination of the loan.

For example, the second SM changed Adebayors real life club back to Man City all managers who had him out on loan were able to recall him.

To reaffirm. It's all about when SM update the player profile page.

You're missing the point. The real life situation is not important. What is important is when SM update the players profile to reflect the real life termination of the loan.

For example' date=' the second SM changed Adebayors real life club back to Man City all managers who had him out on loan were able to recall him.

To reaffirm. It's all about when SM update the player profile page.[/quote']

The point i made was that SM only changed Adebayors club back to Man City when he was revieved and they updated his player profile.I never said it had anything to do with real life i said it was when SM revieved him.Until his review he was classed as a Madrid player.You basically said what i said:confused:

Gold Championship 22:

AC Milan:

My squad is looking to cut down on players Zambrotta 88 - Simao 90 - Bradley 88 - Bonera 88 - and more can leave for cash looking for a lot of cash for players like Simao this dose not mean players like Adams is for cash just the listed players so get bidding people.

Also can make 2/3 for 1 deals for younger players get in touch.

GC113 - KETTERING

In reply to those who have been asking I have decided to pull out of signing Lionel Messi at this present time.

A deal was 'provisionally' agreed between myself and the Barca manager that would have seen CHIELLINI, SANCHEZ, SAKHO + 1 85rtd youngster moving to the Nou Camp with Messi coming to Rockingham road.

However after some careful consideration I have decided to trade in the above 3 players in 2-1 deals with good young players coming in to replace them (WILSHERE, RONDON, SCHURRLE etc).

I aim to reach Div 1 in the next 2 seasons with a squad rating of around 90-91 with an average age of around 24 ( which I am on target for ).

When I am there I will once again look to entice the Barca manager to part

with his prized asset but this time leaving me with a much stronger team after the deal.

GC113 - KETTERING

In reply to those who have been asking I have decided to pull out of signing Lionel Messi at this present time.

A deal was 'provisionally' agreed between myself and the Barca manager that would have seen CHIELLINI' date=' SANCHEZ, SAKHO + 1 85rtd youngster moving to the Nou Camp with Messi coming to Rockingham road.

However after some careful consideration I have decided to trade in the above 3 players in 2-1 deals with good young players coming in to replace them (WILSHERE, RONDON, SCHURRLE etc).

I aim to reach Div 1 in the next 2 seasons with a squad rating of around 90-91 with an average age of around 24 ( which I am on target for ).

When I am there I will once again look to entice the Barca manager to part

with his prized asset but this time leaving me with a much stronger team after the deal.[/quote']

your too much for the league if im honest , i would like to sort a deal for nadre schurrle after his transfer ban. will to part with remy and coleman if that is to your liking

Seems very steep for Messi, think you did the right thing there.

I could have signed Ronaldo for my Stevenage team for Di Maria and Neymar, but just couldn't let Neymar go. Shows the difference between some managers and what they want for their top players.

GC113 - KETTERING

A deal was 'provisionally' agreed between myself and the Barca manager that would have seen CHIELLINI' date=' SANCHEZ, SAKHO + 1 85rtd youngster moving to the Nou Camp with Messi coming to Rockingham road.[/quote']