Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Won 4 out of 5 games tonight... Napoli in GC109 lost 2-1 to Inter.

GC34: Barcelona win 5-1 tonight and in the absence of Leo Messi, fellow Argentine Lucho Gonzalez has stepped up to the plate and scored a hat-trick tonight. We now sit 9 points clear at the top of the table ahead of Valencia with 7 games to go as we head towards our third consecutive La Liga title. :)

GC99: Benfica get a sneaky 2-1 win tonight with our second string as the first team are being rested for Monday nights Portuguese Shield Final showdown with Sporting Lisbon. Bryan Ruiz and Dimitri Payet were the goalscorers tonight. Ruiz has a great scoring record in the league for us from the wing with 43 goals in 53 appearances. We are still unbeaten in all competitions which is a massive achievement, so long may that continue. :D

GC105: Barcelona win 5-2 tonight to bounce back from a shock 1-0 loss on Wednesday but still we are just 1 point behind the leaders Sevilla.

GC119: Udinese beat Fiorentina 2-1 tonight with a mixture of our second and third string team to move us up to 7th in the league. Yarmolenko and Mounier with the goals. I'm still confident of getting a top 4 finish this season, but the SMFA Shield semi-final is our number one priority!

GC16 - Stevenage draw 2-2 at home to Man City and stay 4th in the table. Also complete the signing of David Luiz from Liverpool which sees Mathejsen and Pavlyuchenko go the other way.

GC117 - Barcelona finally manage a win after a run of bad results against unmanaged teams. Only just though, Rooney nets an 89th minute winner in a 2-1 win at unmanaged Espanyol. Dani Alves picks up a 6 week injury. Great.

GC150 - Crawley Town win for the 2nd game in a row after beating AFC Wimbledon 4-1 at home. Still a right old struggle to sign players in this GC. A load of the low rated youngsters have and are still being snapped up by a lot of the big clubs. Will persevere though.

GC10 - Took over Club América on Friday. Really nice squad, likes of Sahin, Hummels, Jovetic, Lucas, Zapata, Pereira. But want to make a South American squad, with the odd exception of Dutch/Belgium/Scandinavian player.

Signed Sebastián Ribas, Felipe Ceymour and Santiago Garcia for a combined £12million. Was hopeful of signing Federico Fernandez but Udinese put a bid in while i was asleep. Also missed out on Hulk who had placed a transfer request in, had 20+ bids in on him and was £14m off signing him despite paying my chairman max.

The big signing that will be coming in though will be Radamel Falcao!! Signing for £20m + Roman Pavlyuchenko. I like Falcao, he's from South America and he was more or less going to hand in a transfer request.

Willing to listen to offers for Sahin, Hummels, Friedel, Westermann, Downing and more. A couple of faces can go for cash though.

Drew against Boca Juniors last night, meaning they won the title, will now go head to head with River Plate for second place now, sit in 3rd only a point behind.

GC84 -

Port Vale News:

After the signings of Goal Keeper Manuel Almunia (87-4M) - CM Felipe Seymour (85-3M) - FWD Lucas Pratti (83-2.7M) and also youths Carl Jenkinson (77-1M) - Steven Caulker (82-3.2M) we are now close to signing 25 year old Emesto Galan who is a 85 RB for 2.8M still got some nice cash as well as over signings in and joining this could be one of my best work with a small team yet.

GC2: Barca have Vucinic, Neymar, Diego Alves (Valencia GK), Necid, Piatti, Reus, Curci and anyone 87 or below for loan. Not FCFS.

Also looking to do deals, have Aguero, De Rossi, Evra, Julio Cesar, Diego Milito, Ricardo Carvalho, Dzeko, Vucinic, Juan, Nilmar, Gourcuff, Diego, Nuri Sahin, Simao, Francisco Fernando, Sakho, Makoun, Kolarov, Diego Alves, Necid, Piatti, Reus, Curci and anyone in the youth squad available to do 2/3/4 for 1s.

Looking for deals in the following GCs

GC 1: Borussia Dortmund - In desperate need of a high 80's RB and a 87+ keeper. Significant cash and good players to use in transfers.

GC 10: Shakhtar - Looking to get rid of Ryan Giggs. Looking for a RM replacement and some cash/youth player(s).

GC 11: Ajax - Really only looking to get rid of O'Shea. Seeking a young 92+ rated striker, offering Da Silva Rafael and Toby Alderweireld along with some cash.

CG 13: Rangers - Not looking for anyone in particular, but i'd consider moving Heiko Westermann for a 90+ CB

GC 19: Juventus - This Juventus side has been destroyed, someone made some seriously bad deals along the line. going to do all I can to get Juve back to the top. Pretty much everyone is available with the exception Ekdal. Players I want to get rid of mainly are Vagner Love, Silveira Juan, Diego Lugano and John Carew.

GC 37: Tottenham - Wanting to clear everyone out and start again. Throwing the likes of Huntelaar, Bent, Liedson and Simao. Looking for high rated youth.

GC 47: Lyon - Tymoschuk, Toulalan, Soldado, Henry, Marquez and Boumsong available for P/E.

GC 82: Chelsea - Looking for a reshaped lineup. Wanting to move Lampard, Ballack, Drogba, Carvalho, Malouda and Cole. Seeking a younger, slightly lower replacment on these players. Also willing to part with Aguero, Essien and Robben if the right offer comes along.

I also have these sides, which i am happy with but will still make deals if the opportunity arises.

Benfica - GC 100, Shakhtar - GC 104, Schalke - GC 115, Marseille - GC 121, Sevilla - 132.

I've also got my Melbourne Heart side in 150, i could use a loan in of a CB if anybody has someone laying around rated 84+.

Please send PM's either here or directly on my SM account to discuss deals. I'm always keen on youth so if you're hoarding good players and keen to offload them, let me know.

GC99: Benfica beat Sporting CP 2-1 tonight and lift the Portuguese Shield. Fabio Coentrao and Ramires with the goals to give us the trophy. 6th honour at the club. Going really strong in the league as well atm. All is good at the club, just maybe looking to do a few more deals.

Looking for a CM 89+ and maybe a new defender 89+

Can offer Poli (88), Benaglio (89 GK), Insua (88), Belhanda (87) and many more for the right players! :)

Good night.. :)

GC 93, Liverpool- Hammered West Brom by 6-0, with 3 goals from Lavezzi. Progressed to English cup round 3.

GC 41, Chelsea- In the English cup.. round 3, defeated the current champions Stockport County by 2-1.. goals from Essien and Di Natale.

GC 111, FCPorto- Only got a 1-1 draw against Palermo in the first SMFA Cup game.

GC 115, Chelsea- Destroyed Hull by 8-1 in the English Cup Q/F. Now play Sunderland in the semis.

GC 131, Borussia Dortmund- Easy win against Hertha by 2-0. Gotze made the two assists for the goals of the game.

GC 85, Internazionale- Dramatic 'win'. Won 4-1 in penalties after a 1-1 in the 90 minutes.. RVP almost spoiled all when was sent off at minute 30..

GC 103, Marseille- A lonely goal from Bryan Ruiz put my team in the French Shield final after a narrow win over Lille.

when i look at opponents tactic its just showing my tactic but not opponents' date='anyone notice this to:confused::confused::confused:[/quote']

I usually ignore your posts but I am getting this too.

Right Click and open in a new tab. ;)

when i look at opponents tactic its just showing my tactic but not opponents' date='anyone notice this to:confused::confused::confused:[/quote']

there's also a annoying bug when you click in other team's schedule and it shows yours.. :rolleyes:

GC61 -

This season your Chairman expects you to mount a serious title challenge.

GK - Eduardo (89)

RB - Nagatomo (88) (willing to offer for a RB as he is also a LB need 89+)

CB - Badstuber (90)

CB - Kjaer (90)

LB - Insua (88)

RM - Robben (94) (Star player)

CM - Valbuena (90)

CM - Ledesma (89)

LM - N'Zogbia (89)

ST - Robinho (93)

ST - Kerzhakov (90)

Sub Team:

GK - Kraft (85)

RB - Silva (87)

CB - Puygrenier (88)

CB - Balta (88)

LB - Warnock (88)

RM - Blaszczykowski (88)

CM - Costa (89)

CM - Vieira (88)

LM - Taarabt (85)

ST - Huntelaar (90) (Can use in a deal for a new winger with another nice player)

ST - Doumbia (89) (Can also be used in a deal)

Also got the likes of Gyan 89 - Cisse 89 - Zidan 88 - Souza 88 - and more younger 87's ect I can put in to deals get in touch can offer anyone from my B team in deals some are still TFB but will let you sign them for CMV looking for a 89+ LB and 90+ CM get in touch if you want to deal.

GC77 - Rimini

Two new additions to the ranks at Rimini recently. First to arrive was versatile German defender Jerome Boateng from unmanaged Atletico Mineiro for the princely sum of £25.8m last week. That move has been followed by the imminent arrival of Italian playmaker Ricardo Montolivo, who is joining from Serie A rivals Fiorentina in a deal worth Moussa Sissoko and Jordi Alba.

Lopez 91

Iraola 90 - Kompany 92 - Boateng 89 - Assou-Ekotto 89

Montolivo 91 - Schweinsteiger 94

Varela 89 - - - - - Silva 93 - - - - - Payet 89

Pazzini 91

Hopefully got a deal lined up for another 90+ player that would further improve the quality of the side.