Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Was there even a notice saying GC 63 was going to be made? I still have the notice for Thursday's GC. It added that bit of insult to injury after GC 62 was made half an hour after the start time :(. Maybe I'm just annoyed because I'm had an awful week.

Oh and in GC 7 I'd appriciate it if someone could sell me a right back. He needs not be brilliant but needs to be fairly cheap. (£1million maximum). If anyone wants to do a deal please send me a PM on the forum. :)

Thanks in advance. :)

Guest Phill

GC50 Is Gonna Be Really Boring now since Rhys Hunty Has Been Cheating.

He Has Had All His GC Clubs Taken Away From Him.

But id like to know what he did.

GC50 Is Gonna Be Really Boring now since Rhys Hunty Has Been Cheating.

He Has Had All His GC Clubs Taken Away From Him.

But id like to know what he did.

Read back through the thread, and you will find that Ste explained what he did. I would suggest though that we put this one to bed now though. He cheated, he faced the consequences, and so the story ends. There's no real need to discuss it any further from what I can see.:)

i need to sell players and fast GC63 to get Deco as QPR' date=' i am gettin Ambrosini with all my funds! please someoen bid cash for my players[/quote']

GC63- Milan quit but the new boss has said he still may sell me Ambrosini, and Deco was cancelled so ive gone from gettin Ambrosini and DEco to well gettin nothing lol atm...also been offerd Isreal, lol i dunno weather to accept lol

GC63- Milan quit but the new boss has said he still may sell me Ambrosini' date=' and Deco was cancelled so ive gone from gettin Ambrosini and DEco to well gettin nothing lol atm...also been offerd Isreal, lol i dunno weather to accept lol[/quote']

Well That Aint Gud :confused: Take Isreal they have super Yossi Benayoun! :P

You might actually win something now. :rolleyes:

Was shocked when i got back to see you'd been cheating hunty. Seeing as the Terry deal has been reversed i'm guessing that's the one?

If that was the deal i'd have rather of kept Raul Albiol, Sosa and cash than John Terry anyway, let alone cheat for it!

Tis a shame because you were building a decent teams and i enjoyed reading your forum reports but as Ray said it has to be the same punishment for forumers and non-forumers alike.

GC15 (Udinese) - Fabio Quagliarella can go for part-exchange. Preferable to include a 90 + a small cash fee. Negotiable though' date=' looking for a CF tbh. Zapata open to offers too.[/quote']

Good luck with them - I'm Roma. Allan will be a tough act to follow

Guest Toggs

GC20 - Pernia & Perea arriving with Zuculini, Wilshire, Blanco & Baxter leaving my Real Madrid.

GC62 - Alou Diarra, Recher Sideni & Victorio Maxi Perriera too arrive today, along with hopefully Czech' Marek Suchy.

GC2 - Transformation of SM Caen continues. Bonnet (84) & Edinho (86) should arrive in cash deals on top of Pukki (78) in the next couple of days too strengthen my young squad.

GC29 - Season ends on Wednesday, and then I have too wait 8 days for my play-off Semi... Arnautovic & Moreira loaned in too replace suspended duo Gaglicone & Di Vaio in the play-off matches. Really hope I can get my Yeovil into the Prem.

GC16 - Already League Champions CSKA Moskva beat Spartak Moskva on penalties in the Russia&Urkraine Cup Semi too face a managerless Wisla Krakow in the final. That should complete a double in my first season in charge. Also had a 13 Million pound bid accepted for 88 rated CB, Hernan Pellegrino.

Liverpool - GC39: A deal has finally been struck with Villarreal for Fernando Torres. The deal see's defender Diego Godin and striker Giuseppe Rossi move to Anfield along with £15m in the first part of the deal. Young winger Marko Marin will then join Liverpool for a cash only deal of £12.8m and then attacking midfielder Ariel Mati Fernandez will be moving to Liverpool with Sami Hyypia and César Villaluz going the other way.

Ajax GC6: Ajax are trying to tempt Iker Casillas away from Real Madrid. No proper negotiations have taken place yet, but Ajax have made the spanish stopper their number 1 target as the season draws to a close.

Anybody want a GM account. Average teams on it but the Sao Paulo and Zenit have a special place in my heart. But i can't afford at the moment with other things in priority in life instead of this game to pay out for.

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=33228&clubid=5854979&sid=17623

There's the account. It needs renewing in just under 20 days but the account has a reputation of 201. Would try to sell but it's against terms of use, so anybody wants it who i trust on SM, PM me now. Don't take it if you don't plan on renewing it.

GC15 (Udinese) - Fabio Quagliarella can go for part-exchange. Preferable to include a 90 + a small cash fee. Negotiable though' date=' looking for a CF tbh. Zapata open to offers too.[/quote']

Glad to see they went to someone unlikely to quit after 5 games. Sorry for the bad results so far this season :D

Glad to see they went to someone unlikely to quit after 5 games. Sorry for the bad results so far this season :D

Thanks mate, although I am one with a less than sparkling reputation regarding quitting, I promise to give my best to Udinese and aim to fill at least half of the huge shoes left behind by you :D

Cheers

EDIT: Quitted plenty of teams recently in a desperate bid to salvage what is fast becoming a screwed up education of my life. Although the chance to take over a good team by a reputable forumer was too great to turn down.

Releasing Zenit GC60 in 10 minutes ,

I had a few pms but i totally forgot who they are :o

5th game is tonight so woud be unfair not to give them to someone who

wil look after them :)

Inter GC61 , no bids for Julio Cesar , Maicon , Muntari , Cambiasso ,

Ibrahimovic MIGHT be on his way to Man United , get bidding asap :)

Despite being a noob and having a rep of 41..

The GC63 Real Madrid manager is completely ruining Real Madrid. Selling players for cash or for not so good deals. Loaned out the likes of Huntelaar,Negredo,Higuain whilst selling RVN for cash which will inevitably result in his team suffering for the season...

managed to buy Metzelder for £6,000,000 for VFB :D

This Real Madrid would've been better elsewhere... :D

Despite being a noob and having a rep of 41..

The GC63 Real Madrid manager is completely ruining Real Madrid. Selling players for cash or for not so good deals. Loaned out the likes of Huntelaar' date='Negredo,Higuain whilst selling RVN for cash which will inevitably result in his team suffering for the season...

managed to buy Metzelder for £6,000,000 for VFB :D

This Real Madrid would've been better elsewhere... :D[/quote']

I wish i picked a club with a bit of cash as i could of got some good players for cash.. Anyway AZ sign Marko Arnautovic for 9mill from Fc Twente.

Must admit i feel for the real madrid manager in gc63, all the vultures circling and getting his players. The best squad in the game ruined in the space of 24 hours, and if he quits be even worse, some people are desperate to get their hands on a madrid in a gc and this guy gets them only to go selling decent players for cash he wont be able to spend