Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Guest scotchegg

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

I think there are several more newbies you're going to win bids on later aswell B)

i have over 57 million to spend.

inter bring in nani and hernandez for sneijder :)

GC34: Barcelona lift the Spanish Cup tonight after a 2-2 draw in normal time led to penalties where we won it 4-3. This completes the quadruple with triumphs in the Charity Shield, Spanish Shield, Spanish League and now the Spanish Cup. :D

The squad is changing and freshening up a bit for next season where hopefully we can finally win the SMFA Cup!

GC86 Barcelona - Allan 2 has guided Barcelona to a Spanish Cup Final win against Sevilla!! Barcelona beat Sevilla 3 - 1 in the final to lift the trophy.

Ibrahimovic scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Messi and Van Aanholt were also amongst the goalscorers.

GC113 - KETTERING

After (much) tooing and frowing I have decided to exchange ALEXIS SANCHEZ for JACK WILSHERE + JOSE ANGEL.

Wilshere can easily reach 94 in the future providing he moves to a team who wins things :P whilst ANGEL is the new LB at a Roma side looking to make an immediate impression.

Here's hoping that Sanchez makes a right Titus Bramble of his career in Catalonia ;-)

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?cid=138784

This account runs out in 14 days, and I will not be renewing it, as I will not my other but that has a while left on it.

4 of the best looking teams in the whole of SM, in early - earlyish GCs.

As far as I am aware, after a chat with Ste a few months ago, it is perfectly fine to GIVE an account, providing it is not for a profit.

They'd be getting a renewal out of it so I am sure it will be fine.

PM me if you are interested.

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=gameworldclubs_new

This account runs out in 14 days' date=' and I will not be renewing it, as I will not my other but that has a while left on it.

4 of the best looking teams in the whole of SM, in early - earlyish GCs.

As far as I am aware, after a chat with Ste a few months ago, it is perfectly fine to GIVE an account, providing it is not for a profit.

They'd be getting a renewal out of it so I am sure it will be fine.

PM me if you are interested.[/quote']

That link just takes me to my own selection of clubs...:)

GC113 - KETTERING

After (much) tooing and frowing I have decided to exchange ALEXIS SANCHEZ for JACK WILSHERE + JOSE ANGEL.

Wilshere can easily reach 94 in the future providing he moves to a team who wins things :P whilst ANGEL is the new LB at a Roma side looking to make an immediate impression.

Here's hoping that Sanchez makes a right Titus Bramble of his career in Catalonia ;-)

He's not all that bad. Love it how he is classed as the 'Donkey' as well as Emile Heskey, and I like to say Peguy Luyindula.

GC56 - Benfica:

First win under my belt, a 3-0 win against Estrela da Amadora saw us progress to the Portugese Cup Semi's, JO, Nunes and Kagawa on the scoresheet.

Also got my first signing, John Guidetti from rivals Porto for £3.6 million.

Anyone else in this setup?

Birmingham 76 - after the departures of riviere ad cleverley fir cash many managers were left wondering my plan but then they soon realised when i cashed in on Joao Moutinho for 21million , Lombaerts for 8.750million which is a bargain price on a 89 rated player in a championship which only becomes active when someone is unmanaged and finally Badstuber seals things off by coming to the midlands for scott dann and contento plus 10million. Safe 90 rated an has te possibilty to get 91 if he ups his game a bit. My strikers an mids are done now jus defence which needs to improve so i can get a full 90 rated first team.

All the defeats had put me in a bad situation..

GC 70, Aston Villa- Defeated Burnley by 2-1 due to goals from Agbonlahor and Yakin and moved up to 10th place....

GC 91, Rubin- Hammered Zenit by 7-1 and opened a gap of 3 points to the 2nd place. Denisov scored an hat trick and made one assist, while Ryazatsaev made 4 assists!

GC 93, Liverpool- Easy win by 4-0 against Blackburn.. Nilmar scored three goals, while Valencia scored his goal from a penalty.

GC 66, Napoli- Lost 2-1 to Palermo and see they surpass me and get my 4th place.. have 3 points to recover with 2 games to go..

GC 23, Benfica- Destroyed Nacional da Madeira by 9-2 to keep the 1st place comfortably. Petric scored 3 goals.

GC 41, Chelsea- This time Blackburn was better.. defeated me away by 2-1.. Have now 12 points of advantage with 6 games to go..

GC 111, FCPorto- A lonely goal by Alvaro Pereira at minute 59 helped my side to beat Sporting by 1-0 and increase the distance to the followers.

GC 115, Chelsea- Defeated Everton by 3-2.. but this win wasn't enough to get the 1st place and the league win as United also won.. finished 3 pts behind them after beeing 6th the majority of the season and 10 games ago, had a disavantage of 16 pts to the leaders.. won the Shield and the Cup, so a good season overall.

GC 124, Bradford City- More three easy points tonight.. beat Carlisle by 9-0.. Borja Valero scored his 6th and 7th goal while at Bradford just in 3 games..

GC 131, Borussia Dortmund- Returned to the wins in style.. scored 5 against Paderborn to beat them by 5-0 and reach the 3rd place.. have in the next game a chance to reduce the gap to the 1st place..

GC 85, Internazionale- Lost 1-0 against Lazio and see things become even more hard.. Udinese equalised me in number of points.. the two remaining games, I have harder opponents.. and in the middle I still have the Italian Cup S/F and the 2nd leg of SMFA Cup S/F.. can loose all.. :/

GC 103, Marseille- Lost again against Sochaux.. 2nd defeat by 2-1 in the last 10 days.. as I lost to them the French Shield final and lost again today.. also lost the 1st place..

GC 60, Rennes- A late goal from Schaars at minute 88 avoided me a defeat to Lens.. dropped to 6th..

GC34 - after finishing runner-up in the league to Boca Juniors for five seasons in a row, Racing Club follow up their cup final win yesterday (1-0 over...Boca Juniors) by winning the league today on the last match of the season, finishing 4 points clear of...Boca Juniors :)

Well done Slimey! :)

GC34: Barcelona win 3-1 tonight in the last game of the season with debut man Farfan getting two. We finished a massive 18 points ahead of 2nd place Valencia and 27 points ahead of 3rd place. We finished the season winning the quadruple and ended on 97 points. Got a couple more exciting deals agreed to freshen up the squad for next season. Love it! :D

Won all my other games except a 0-0 draw in GC99.

GC56 - Benfica:

First win under my belt' date=' a 3-0 win against Estrela da Amadora saw us progress to the Portugese Cup Semi's, JO, Nunes and Kagawa on the scoresheet.

Also got my first signing, John Guidetti from rivals Porto for £3.6 million.

[b']Anyone else in this setup?[/b]

Me :D CHIEVO

GC150 FC Krasnodar

Keep up this fantastic unbeaten run since the creation of the GW by demoloshing ANZHI 6-3. 4 points clear at the top now.

GC113 Kettering

Beat Crystal palace 2-0 to move joint 1st in div 2.

GC95 Galatasaray

Beat Buykeshir 6-1 in my first match as manager

GC68 Panathinaikos

Draw 0-0 with AEK in my first match as manager. Not bad considering the team is dire and every position needs replacing.

GC86 Barcelona - After last nights Cup Final victory, Barcelona went into the last game of the season top of the table but level on points with 2nd placed Valencia needing to match Valencia's result to win the league. Barca's 4-0 win over Tenerife was enough to see Barcelona crowned champions on goal difference.

GC:148 - My newly acquired Sheffield United came out on top 2-1 over Shorpe United in the 2nd game of the season. Mwaruwari Benjani scored both the goals taking his league total to 4 in just the second week of play. Wayne Hennessey was brilliant in goal and earned man of the match. 3 new signings are also reportedly to be completed in the next 24 hours.

GC86: Nottingham Forest beat Sunderland 5-1 in the final game of the season. Due to that victory and Arsenal's 1-1 draw with Champions Chelsea it means we jump ahead of the Gunners and finish in 4th place on goal difference :) We would have had a great chance of winning the league had it not been for our appalling start where we did not register our first win until the 10th game of the season! :o

We recently completed the signing of Rolando in exchange for Giovinco and Amorebieta. We're now able to field a starting 11 with an average rating of 90 and an average age of 25, which I'm quite pleased about :)

I'm interested in any 89+ wingers too...

GC34: Barcelona complete the signing of Luka Modric in exchange for Argentine midfielder Lucho Gonzalez and Stewart Downing. I'm a big fan of Modric so really pleased to have signed him. However, I'm a bit apprehensive as to whether I should have let Downing go or not because he may do really well at Liverpool this season.

Current XI:

Lloris

Sagna -- Mertesacker -- A. Cole

Essien ----- Busquets

Dani Alves ------------------- Lisandro

Messi ----- Iniesta

Fabiano

Not the best first XI but the squad depth is brilliant and the second team is very strong with the likes of Xabi Alonso, Modric and co in there. I want to get a proper winger or LM, new striker to replace Fabiano and a new CB.

Juventus - GC21:

Took charge last night after seeing them free. Have Chielllini, Gerrard, Milito, Stankovic and Juan all up for sale, look to get rid and bring some youngsters in, PM me or make offers, like to know who else is in this setup.

No deals agreed yet though.

Gold Championship 144

Milton Keynes Dons - The Dons just keep on winning, this time defeating Preston North End 3-0 away from home. Leven, Sable and Ghaly all found themselves on the scoresheet last night as MK once again moved up the table. In their last seven games, The Dons have scored sixteen goals and only conceded two. An excellent achievement. With the team aiming for automatic promotion, this win put them 4th only five points away from second place Millwall.