Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Just copy and paste it into google translate...unless someone else knows the answer to the question that you're actually asking :P
Switch back to the old interface' date=' and once you have read it switch back. I had to do that earlier. :)[/quote']

I chose option number one...hopefully SM fix that as it would be a bit of a pain to do it often!

Thanks guys. :)

GC 36- Barcelona edge out Real Madrid 1-0 to win the Spanish Cup' date=' Villa with the goal. Barca could complete a treble if they beat Palermo in the SMFA Cup final.[/quote']Congrats and good luck with the Final. Any idea what your fitness levels were ahead of the game? Ronaldo/Messi/Alves/Ramos all had 75-80 and had been for a few days but SM support said they were correct so I had to try an untested formation..

Lost a Charity Shield in another GC, didn't even know the new season had started..

GC 85, Internazionale- Conquered the GC honour no. 60.

Gizb (forum) has guided Internazionale to a Italian Cup Final win against Atalanta!! Internazionale deserved to beat Atalanta 6 - 1 in a sensational final to lift the trophy.

Aguero scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Van Persie and Cambiasso(3) were also amongst the goalscorers.

Had one guy sent off(27th red card in 60 games..) and the instruction in-game haven't worked with the new interface.. :rolleyes: strange, as it have been working in the past two months with it.. :| will use a very poor team tomorrow hoping a miracle to win the league for the first time.. just added the Italian Cup, to the Italian Shield and to the SMFA Super Cup.. lost in the S/F of SMFA Cup and will probably end 2nd in the league.. so a good season overall..

Congrats and good luck with the Final. Any idea what your fitness levels were ahead of the game? Ronaldo/Messi/Alves/Ramos all had 75-80 and had been for a few days but SM support said they were correct so I had to try an untested formation..

Lost a Charity Shield in another GC' date=' didn't even know the new season had started..[/quote']

Thanks. They were all 100, or thereabouts. Only Xavi was down at 80 something as he came back from injury a couple of days ago.

Gold Championship 28

Manchester United

5295_1281682311.jpg

Manchester United complete the signing of Nuri Sahin from Atletico Madrid in exchange for Darren Fletcher and Andriy Yarmolenko.

An example of the type of deal I am willing to offer. Other players I am willing to offer in 2/3 for 1 deals include;

• Samir Handanovic
  • Aleksandr Anyukov (Transfer banned until August 18)
  • Andoni Iraola
  • Branislav Ivanovic
  • Silveria Juan
  • Rio Ferdinand
  • John Terry
  • Florent Malouda
  • Javier Mascherano
  • Michael Carrick
  • Igor Denisov (Transfer banned until August 19)
  • Mendes Elias
  • David Silva
  • Luiz Adriano
  • Giampaolo Pazzini
  • Karim Benzema

If there is any interest feel free to PM in-game or on here.

Lost the only game that I couldn't afford to. I am missing the champions' star with that Inter.. :/

GC 70, Aston Villa- Defeated Hull City by 4-2. Dzusdzak with a brace and an assist was the MVP.

GC 91, Rubin- Beat Metalist by 2-1, being the vital goal scored only at minute 80 by Kasaev. One point of advantage with 4 games to go..

GC 93, Liverpool- Easy win by 4-2 against Norwich.. league is almost lost due to a bad start.. but the current league 9 wins in row make me think I can win the league again next season..

GC 71, Lazio- Smashed Sampdoria by 5-1 and kept the 3rd place.. De Guzman scored 3 goals.

GC 66, Napoli- Drew 1-1 against the newly crowned champions, Milan. Moutinho opened the score for me, but Vucinic equalised in the start of the 2nd half.. only finished in 5th.

GC 23, Benfica- A lonely goal from Chicharito at minute 27 gave me 3 important points as I increase the lead to 8 points after 14 games..

GC 41, Chelsea- Got crowned champions with 4 games to go.. as I beat Hull City by 3-1.. could have lost as the 2nd placed lost his game.. time to concentrate on the cup and also on the SMFA Cup.

GC 111, FCPorto- Another easy win.. this time by 4-0 against Nacional.. as Benfica drew, have now 7 points more than the 2nd placed..

GC 124, Bradford City- Matri ended his goal drought scoring the only goal in the game against Hartlepool. All the same on the top.

GC 131, Borussia Dortmund- In a round where all the six teams tied, I don't left from the nil against Hamburger..

GC 85, Internazionale- And the miracle not happened. Lost 2-0 to Torino and not conquered the league.. if I had won the game, I could have equalised Udinese on points and would have won the league on GD.. :/ very sad :mad:

GC 103, Marseille- Beat comfortably Boulogne by 4-0. Have now 5 points of advantage from Lille after conquering more 2 points than them this round.

GC 60, Rennes- Made my job tonight beating Monaco by 2-1 due to goals from Bent and Remy.

Guest scotchegg

is it me, or is the napoli manager in gold 150 selling his players to man city on the cheap?

sells cavani who is world class!! for gareth barry and rochdale's andrew tutte.

now there's a abd on hamsik, onouha and richards..

B):eek:

is it me' date=' or is the napoli manager in gold 150 selling his players to man city on the cheap?

B):eek:[/quote']

Doubt it's cheating...the guy probably just thinks they're good deals for him. Go and get yourself a bargain. ;):P

is it me' date=' or is the napoli manager in gold 150 selling his players to man city on the cheap?

B):eek:[/quote']

Nooooooooo :(:mad:

That's my old side really hate to see them get wrecked didn't want to leave them but my gold ran out.

Guest scotchegg

Doubt it's cheating...the guy probably just thinks they're good deals for him. Go and get yourself a bargain. ;):P

napoli have 4 centre backs already :eek:

Guest scotchegg

Nooooooooo :(:mad:

That's my old side really hate to see them get wrecked didn't want to leave them but my gold ran out.

sam kirby only got them yesterday, sold cavani and hamsik for peanuts already :rolleyes:

Anyone on here in GC50? The setup is dying, and fast; I'm struggling to sell 93-rated Zanetti for cash. :eek:

Anyway, if anyone is in this setup, I'm Schalke and I'm looking to make some trades. The likes of Gignac, Delac (cash), Bilyaletdinov (cash), Stankovic, Cambiasso, Zanetti (cash) can all be used as bait in trades. :)

Looking for deals in nearly all of my GC sides. Reasonable P/E deals wanted, make an offer or PM me to arrange a deal.

GC18 - Lahm, Lucio, Schweinsteiger and Van Der Vaart

GC20 - Ronaldo, Robben, Rooney, Anelka, Evra, Ferdinand, Vidic, Alonso

GC38 - Pato, Maicon, Cambiasso, Van Der Vaart, Adebayor, Bosingwa

GC86 - Ibrahimovic, Pique, Yaya Toure, Xavi, Iniesta, Lampard, D.Alves - Messi for a big offer

GC95 - Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Benzema, Van Der Vaart, Bosingwa, Badstuber

GC101 - Sneijder, Cambiasso, Julio Cesar, Eto'o, Milito, Maicon, Lucio and Robben

GC117 - Essien, Lampard, Malouda, Terry, Cole, Drogba, Carvalho

GC133 - Rooney, Dani Alves

Everton Gc 113 - After months of no deals i managed to do four , remy leaves for defour and 9 million and that 9 million was used to buy liverpool's new left back enrique. Arteta left the club to sunderland for jordan henderson.To finish it joey barton was snapped up for 8m. Those deals gave me real depth to the side.

Gc 76 Birmingham - if anyone is interetsed i am willing to give away moussa sow and either holtby or canales for 91+ player under 27. contact me if it interests you

GC 149: Arsenal beat Burnley 4-0 at The Emirates to progress to the English Cup Final at Wembley. Was hoping (oddly) for Manchester United to get through to the final but a second half comeback and a late winner saw Manchester City come through with the Gunners. City and Arsenal have met on four previous occasions over the opening season, with the best result achieved by Arsenal being a 1-1 draw, the other three being won collectively 11-5 by City :rolleyes:

Bring on Tuesday :rolleyes:

I am in need of some help and would be greatful if anybody can help with my issue below.

In GC 77, Saviola reached a level 5 concern and was available for highest cash offer. I placed a bid, but wasn't too keen to sign him, but wanted to see where It ranked with the many other teams bidding.

My bid turns put to be the highest, but as I came to withdraw my bid, it states I am unable to due to the player placing a transfer request.

Is there anything i can do to withdraw my bid or am I stuck with this player?

I have a feeling you'll be stuck with him.

I noticed a similar thing when I bid for a player that had also reached level 5. I wasn't the highest bid, but I still couldn't withdraw my offer.

I think the purpose of this is that the manager that allowed him to get to level 5 is forced to lose the player. If people were able to withdraw bids, the player may never get sold.

I am in need of some help and would be greatful if anybody can help with my issue below.

In GC 77' date=' Saviola reached a level 5 concern and was available for highest cash offer. I placed a bid, but wasn't too keen to sign him, but wanted to see where It ranked with the many other teams bidding.

My bid turns put to be the highest, but as I came to withdraw my bid, it states I am unable to due to the player placing a transfer request.

Is there anything i can do to withdraw my bid or am I stuck with this player?[/quote']

I have a feeling you'll be stuck with him.

I noticed a similar thing when I bid for a player that had also reached level 5. I wasn't the highest bid' date=' but I still couldn't withdraw my offer.

I think the purpose of this is that the manager that allowed him to get to level 5 is forced to lose the player. If people were able to withdraw bids, the player may never get sold.[/quote']

Oh right. Thanks for the heads up