Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Yup I know. I'm Club Brugge. :)

EDIT: Those asking prices are a little steep for those players' date=' I think.[/quote']

I had a look at your squad a couple of days back, and I'm interested in the younger players though, which i doubt you will sell.

Oh as for the asking price, don't bother about them, I just randomly pressed some numbers. If you're interested, just put a bid in (above chairman valuation though).

The rest of the squad are available for p/e though, bar Smalling, Szczesny, Eriksen, Benatia, Shaqiri.

GC99: Benfica draw 1-1 with Celtic in the first leg of the SMFA Cup Quater Finals. Javier Hernandez opened the scoring for Celtic but Coentrao equalised in the 64th minute to bring us back into it and it's still all to play for in the 2nd leg!

GC109: Napoli beat Hamburger SV 2-1 in the SMFA Cup Group Stages. We sit joint top in the group after four games with us and Cruzeiro both having 7 points.

GC119: Udinese beat Sochaux 3-0 tonight thanks to goals from Alexis Sanchez (2) and Barrios meaning we reach the final of the SMFA Shield after a 7-1 aggregate victory! Hopefully we can go one step further than in season 1 where we actually lost in the final, Spanish side Athletic Bilbao await us. Wish me luck! :D

GC 36- Barcelona complete the treble (quadruple if you count the Charity Shield) with a 3-1 success over Palermo in the SMFA Cup. It's the first time i've won this competition in a GC though that's not saying much as Barca are the only Gold team i've spent more than a season with.

GC75 - Rotherham United

The Millers remarkable campaign continues after a 5-3 triumph over Arsenal in the Semi-Finals of English Shield. A brace each from Theo Janssen and Moussa Sow did the bulk of the damage, to see the South Yorkshire side through to the Final where they shall now meet Manchester United.

That clash shall take place in between league meetings with Chelsea (A) and Arsenal (H) as Rotherham strive to keep their place at the summit of Division One.

GC 7: For the second time in less than a year (first time was Christmas 2010) Club Brugge have lost a domestic knockout competition to Ajax, this time losing 3-1 and being thrashed stats-wise, really. With the domestic Shield lost, knocked out of Europe in the last 32 (to a much better side and I didn't expect to get far anyway) and with much better sides in the league I can only hope on top four again this season and maybe a stab at the cup later in the season, if Ajax, Feyenoord and AZ knock themselves out.

GC99 - Notts County beat AC Milan in the SMFA Shield Semi final 1st leg 3-1. Thanks to goals from Ideye, Lukaku and Mollo with Muniain replying for Milan. Hopefully win the 2nd leg to get to the final! Currently sitting top of division 2 and hoping to complete back to back promotions from division 5 too division 1 :D

Allans Madrid taught my Tottenham a lesson in the SMFA Cup in GC 116 Too :D

Only 3-0' date=' should have been a lot more though! :P

Had hoped to log in tonight to see Ozil completing his move to United in GC42, but the other manager had a change of mind and cancelled the deal, disappointed as I thought my AM role had been sorted but its his player so his call.. back to the drawing board for now..

[b']Edit - [/b] Lost the SMFA Cup Final in GC117(again) 5-4 on penalties(again) against Barcelona(again) after a 2-2 draw - Also lost to them in on penalties in season 1's final..

GC117 Chelsea - Chelsea lose 5-4 on penalties to Barcelona in the SMFA Cup Final' date=' after a 1-1 draw. Pretty even game but Barcelona are deserved winners as the just edged the stats. Well done Richard.[/quote']

Hoping for a bit of help did a 2 part deal in GC55 where other manager was getting hulk with me getting gameiro and 8.5 mil which i was then buying Nagatomo for 8.5 million, the usual BS where smfa keep blocking the deal now, can i get the 1st deal reversed or have i been shafted

GC34: Barcelona start off the season where they left off last time around by winning the Charity Shield tonight 3-2 over Valencia. Goals from Leo Messi (2) and Essien were enough to take the win. We won the Charity Shield last season as well so hopefully we have the same season as last if not, maybe we can go one better with a clean sweep of trophies and win the SMFA Cup as well. :D

10th honour at the club in 3 seasons.

My 55th honour as well :D

Hoping for a bit of help did a 2 part deal in GC55 where other manager was getting hulk with me getting gameiro and 8.5 mil which i was then buying Nagatomo for 8.5 million' date=' the usual BS where smfa keep blocking the deal now, can i get the 1st deal reversed or have i been shafted[/quote']

You have been shafted

Serves you right for not selling me Joe Hart in GC 78 :P

GC 149: A change of tactics against Man City results in Arsenal taking the English Cup Final by three goals to nothing :D:D:D

After not beating Man City in four attempts so far in this GC, thought i'd take a gamble and it came off with Mazuch, Fabregas and Mata getting the goals to down City :D:D:D

GC20 Man United - Man United reach an agreement with Barcelona over the sale of Cristiano Ronaldo . He'll leave in a deal that will see Franck Ribery return to the club along with Dani Alves. If the deal gets completed I'll be very happy with it, although part of me still wants to keep Ronaldo.

GC99- Notts County - Honorato NILMAR has completed his move to Notts County from Lazio for £24,891,000. Delighted with this signing, will be the main man to hopefully ( what looks like to be!) a season in division 1 next season. currently top div 2 by 13 points after 27 games!:D

GC33- Juventus - Marcel SCHMELZER has completed his move to Juventus from Sevilla in a swap deal for Anatoliy TYMOSCHUK and Marek SUCHY

Also another in GC33...

Mamadou SAKHO has completed his move to Juventus from Benfica in a swap deal for Igor AKINFEEV Didnt need Akinfeev after the arrival of Neuer a couple of days before :)

Looking for more deals in GC 33, 81, 30 + 79.

the other manager probably knew this would happen' date=' make an offer for joe hart[/quote']

Moral is dont do two-part deals. It seems as though nearly all teo-part deals are being blocked as we have all encountered(to our cost) at some time. Should really introduce a system whereby you announce a multi-deal at the first transfer stage or summit, not sure how it would be implemeneted but I refuse to do any two-part deals now because there is just no guarentee that it wil go through and more than likely be blocked

Cant offer any more than I did for Hart thought it was a good offer but my chairman is a bit tight with cash :(

GC117 - Barca sell Rooney to Villarreal for Nilmar' date=' Rossi & Mussachio. However, I bid the cash offer for Mussachio and the Villarreal manager has decided to ignore this final part of the deal and has also blocked me.

[b']Hope my ticket can reverse the deal.[/b]

You will be so lucky. :(

Use a different account to message him warning that if he doesnt follow through with the deal he is likely to be punished, deal reversed , club lost and rep reduced. Nothing like scare tactics to get the job done.

Moral is dont do two-part deals. It seems as though nearly all teo-part deals are being blocked as we have all encountered(to our cost) at some time. Should really introduce a system whereby you announce a multi-deal at the first transfer stage or summit' date=' not sure how it would be implemeneted but I refuse to do any two-part deals now because there is just no guarentee that it wil go through and more than likely be blocked

Cant offer any more than I did for Hart thought it was a good offer but my chairman is a bit tight with cash :([/quote']

Or spread the deal out over a couple of weeks. The only reason the deals get blocked is because you're doing them a matter of hours apart and the SMFA see this as suspicious. Leave it 3-5 days per transfer and the SMFA don't block them.

And often if your doing a 3 for 1 buy the player first with your money for about 3-4M over there CV (depending on rating though...) and then you get the cash back in the final part of the deal.

Only have the one account.

Why would SM not reverse it?

You will be so lucky. :(

Use a different account to message him warning that if he doesnt follow through with the deal he is likely to be punished' date=' deal reversed , club lost and rep reduced. Nothing like scare tactics to get the job done.[/quote']

Only have the one account.

Why would SM not reverse it?

Because they have removed the section from the terms and conditions which covers three part deals. Basically, they see it as a way round the chairman and rarely help anyone who participates in them as of late.:(

Id make another one, or PM me his profile and ill do it, politely ofcourse.

GC113 Kettering

Kettering town and Lyon have today arranged a deal which will see EDINSON CAVANI 91 AND SIMON KJAER 90 arrive at NENE PARK.

After hours ( literally ) of negotiations the following deal has been agreed:

VARANE + GONALONS will move to Lyon with Cavani moving to Kettering.

SCHURRLE + M'BAYE NIANG ( the new french wonderkid ) will move to Lyon with Kjaer moving to Kettering.

Finally completing the deal Lyon will sign highly rated ajax winger Derk Boerrigter for CV.