Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Top of the page..."Competitions" -> "Club Competitions".

OR' date='

You can see part of the table on your "Club Overview" page, with a link to view the full table.[/quote']

Where it says your club and setup (at the top beside the kits) you can click the division button as well.

So you can' date=' I hadn't noticed that one. The options are endless...this new user interface really is terrible...! :D[/quote']

You can also do it from the mini calender at the top, the mini schedule, below your username in the club overview page - loads more tbh. :o

Milton Keynes Dons - GC 144

MK Dons 2-1 Millwall

P.Leven 2

L.Dyer 52

A.Jo 61 (pen)

Possession

59% 41%

Total Shots

16 8

Shots On Target

12 6

Corners

5 5

Yellow Cards

1 2

Red Cards

0 0

We are through to the Play-Off final's that will be held tomorrow. Picked up a fantastic win semi-final last night against Millwall, clearly deserved, great victory. However now we have to switch our attention to Sheffield Wednesday. It will be a tough even game but we all now there can only be one winner. We will be going into that game without our star winger Ghaly, that will be a huge blow but on a positive McShane will be back.

Will we be in the Championship for the first time in our history? I will post the result tomorrow.

Got few games because the majority were friendlies.. All the draws were positive, being only the (expected) defeat in GC 71 the negative point.

GC 70, Aston Villa- Easy win against West Brom by 3-1.. Yakin scored a brace while Manolev scored the other goal.

GC 71, Lazio- Lost 3-1 to Juve and dropped to 7th.. Need to find an antidote to stop them.. Ledesma scored my only goal..

GC 66, Napoli- Hammered Grossetto by 6-0.. Vahirua scored an hat-trick, while Quagliarella a brace and Ochs scored the last goal..

GC 23, Benfica- Drew 2-2 against Belenenses, but as Boavista drew, increased to 13 pts the difference.. Had Barrios sent off earlier and Lucas and Chicharito injured.. :rolleyes:

GC 115, Chelsea- Drew 2-2 against Spurs and dropped the first points this season.. Lampard scored both goals.

GC 124, Bradford City- Rested the main for the Cup game against Arsenal and beat Barnsley by 4-0. Goals from Casemiro, Basa, Castro and Tabanou.

GC 85, Internazionale- My team was 2 good for Fiorentina. Muller made both assists to goals from Aguero and Stankovic.

GC 103, Marseille- Got a scoreless draw against Lille what means I still have the 4 pts of advantage from them with 9 games to go.. Moutinho had the best chance as he hit the post once.

GC 60, Rennes- Easy win against Saint Ettiene by 4-1.. what makes me move to 3rd.

GC 7: KAA Gent 1-1 Club Brugge - Not the result I was after against a weaker side, going into a tough run of fixtures that see us play Feyenoord and AZ next week, who both won today along with Ajax below us.

GC 129: Feyenoord 2-2 Standard Liege - A week ago I'd have said this was a poor result but in that time Standard Liege have been transformed into a top team and a 2-2 draw is credible although we did go 2-0 up in the first 3 minutes so it's disappointing to be pegged back, although PSV losing means we're four points behind them now.

Sorry' date=' I thought this new layout made you lose the will to live? :)[/quote']

It has but SM were crafty as no way would i have renewed last month had i know this change was going to happen, then again it's like everything a few weeks and it will be 2nd nature.

GC98 - Real Madrid

Well I have two games at 8pm tonight, QF's in the both the SMFA Cup and the Spanish Cup. Already submitted a ticket on 01/08 about this, chased it twice now, and this will be the 3rd time tonight that this has happened.

SM really don't care about the problems we tell them about and its really doing my head in now.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

GC119 - Hartlepool;

Your chairman has increased the capacity of the Stadium by 10,702 seats. The new capacity has now increased to 22,114.

:D:D:D

Have £22m after a few sales from some risers, so I've got a cooshty balance at present. Still not sure what formation to play for our debut season in the promise land. However, I'm not sure if I'm going to renew my GM, it's expiring next month and I'm 50%-50% at present.

This season your Chairman expects you to qualify for a SMFA competition.

:eek::eek:

You should do that mate' date=' my Rotherham currently top Division One in GC75 after 19 games and they also recently lost the English Shield Final to Manchester United. ;)[/quote']

Nice! :D

Maybe I can.. I'm not sure if I'm going to renew my GM next month though. Besides, my starting team at the moment (the key phrase) is just 87, but there's a fair few players who should get 88/89 over the course of the season.

Guest scotchegg

You should do that mate' date=' my Rotherham currently top Division One in GC75 after 19 games and they also recently lost the English Shield Final to Manchester United. ;)[/quote']

keep up the good work mate :)

Nice! :D

Maybe I can.. I'm not sure if I'm going to renew my GM next month though. Besides' date=' my starting team at the moment (the key phrase) is just 87, but there's a fair few players who should get 88/89 over the course of the season.[/size']

Ah, you've got a bit of work to do then! ;) My current first XI is:

Hart 91

Forlin 88 - Mykhalik 89 - Armand 89

Gonul 89 - - - - Medel 88 - - - - Santos 89

Ledesma 89 - Janssen 89

Sow 90 - Carroll 88

Not too bad, but you should see some other teams in similar sort of GC's, like Ray's Darlington in GC73...that team is rather immense (watch that comment go to Ray's head...!).

keep up the good work mate :)

Will try to! Not sure I'll last long enough to win the title though...

Guest scotchegg

Ah' date=' you've got a bit of work to do then! ;) My current first XI is:

[center']Hart 91

Ledesma 89 - Janssen 89

Sow 90 - Carroll 88[/center]

Not too bad, but you should see some other teams in similar sort of GC's, like Ray's Darlington in GC73...that team is rather immense (watch that comment go to Ray's head...!).

Will try to! Not sure I'll last long enough to win the title though...

hope not, you hammered me start of the season, hoping he next fixture is 4-1 to me :)

Ah' date=' you've got a bit of work to do then! ;) My current first XI is:

[center']Hart 91

Ledesma 89 - Janssen 89

Sow 90 - Carroll 88[/center]

Ray's Darlo are insane, I've always said that to him.. ;)

That's a ridiculous team.. :o

I was thinking about playing 532 to be fair, but I'd have to trade off a few players to facilitate the wing backs, IE; Jarvis, Djalma.

Zieler (84)

Astori (88) - Benatia (88) - Theophile (87)

Kana Biyik (88) - Santos (87) - Nagatomo (88)

Ramirez (86) - Perisic (87)

Rondon (87) - Sturridge (87)

I've got Jarvis, Djalma, Theophile/Kana Biyik, along with a few others, that I'd like to trade off to get proper wing backs.