Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Could have been worst..

GC 70, Aston Villa- Defeated Chelsea at the Bridge by 2-0 due to a penalty from Colsa and a late goal from Yakin.

GC 71, Lazio- Easy win by 4-1 against Albinoeffe. Hoarau was the MVP with a goal and 3 assists.

GC 66, Napoli- Got an impressive win by 6-1 against Sampdoria to keep a good start. Quagliarella and Maggio scored a brace each, while Witsel and Vahirua scored one goal too. The later made also three assists..

GC 23, Benfica- Drew surprisingly with Guimaraes at 1.. had 3 red cards.. two were from defenders.. and I used 3 at back.. :s

GC 115, Chelsea- Beat Everton by 2-0 and reached the first place.. Goals from Kerzhakov and Afellay.

GC 124, Bradford City- Beat Shorpe by 2-1 due to goals from my two CB's.. Basa and Garay. Things could have been worse as Sapunaru was sent off earlier on the game.

GC 85, Internazionale- Not got a better result than a 0-0 against Lazio.. Still on 1st after 4 games..

GC 103, Marseille- Lost 2-0 to Lyon and Lille are just 1 point behind with 8 games to go..

GC 60, Rennes- Defeated Toulouse by 3-1 and jumped to 2nd. Goals from Bent and Remy(2).

This game is doing it's very best to drive me away!

GC16 - Stevenage had to field a mostly weakened team tonight due to SMFA Cup game on Monday. I started Neymar and Aguero and subbed them both off after 60 mins thinking that would avoid injury. Silly me, they both picked up injuries along with a CB aswell.

GC98 - Real Madrid also had to field a B team after the 1st team played two different games at the same time (again) on Monday night and all the players dropped to about 40% fitness. So Vucinic and Gilardino both played up front and both got sent off in the first half. Subsequently lost 1-0 at home to bottom three Getafe.

GC 7: Feyenoord 1-0 Club Brugge - Ronaldinho scores the only goal as our unbeaten run comes to an end, and to make matters worse all the sides in the top five won which means we are now down to fourth, two points behind Ajax and ten ahead of Standard Liege.

GC 129: Feyenoord 1-0 FC Groningen - Another tight match but we came away as the winners, Bast Dost coming on at half time to score the winner that keeps us four points adrift of PSV, and brings us back level on points with Ajax who drew.

Conquered my 69th Honour tonight!

Smashed Hibernian by 6-2 in the SMFA Super Cup.. my players not accused the fatigue from the Shield last Tuesday and won in style.. Ibrahimovic scored 3, while Schweinsteiger, Hazard and Di Natale scored one each. This is my 2nd SMFA Super Cup.. after winning already 3 SMFA Cups and 2 SMFA Shields..

Gold Championship 150 -

Simone PERROTTA has completed his move to Hamburger SV from Nagoya Grampus for £9,922,000. All other offers were turned down.

It is hard to come by players like this for cash and been watching him all season.

Joines Totti in the squad from Italy players.

Only a sub but a nice 89 in a setup were players are so hard to get could not even pick up no hope 88s for cash.

Still on 25M my team is bring in 1.2M a game.:rolleyes:

GC113 Kettering

Defensive 'plan' thrown into chaos

Kettering manager Will Atkins grand masterplan to improve the defensive side of his team ahead of tonights visit of QPR has suffered a dramatic knockback. Apparently after consulting with the FA, it has surfaced that it is in fact against the rules of the game to build a brick wall on the goal line.

Jadson + Alvaro dominguez are in line to make their debut's for Kettering tonight.

Guest scotchegg

anybody seen marcelo beers newspaper in gold champ 148..

TODAY, AFTER SEVERAL WEEKS WAITING SCHALKE FUNS CAN CELEBRATE THE NEW SIGN BADSTURBER....

THE THREE PART DEAL FINALLY IS CLOSED....

BERBATOV-AFFELAY-FERDINAND + 10 MILLIONS MOVED TO MUNICH

BADSTURBER-DI MARIA-KEDHIRA MOVED TO SCHALKE 04

IN MY OPINION A VERY FAIR DEAL FOR BOTH SIDES.....

SCHALKE FAMILY ARE VERY HAPPY TODAY....

who is he trying to kid? :eek:

GC113 Kettering

Kettering and Villarreal are delighted to announce an agreement has been reached which will see JAVIER PASTORE move to Kettering in 10 days time.

The PSG man is a quality player and whether he enjoys great success at PSG or moves over to a top club in Europe in the future can still hit 92+ in the future.

Very nice ;-)

anybody seen marcelo beers newspaper in gold champ 148..

TODAY' date=' AFTER SEVERAL WEEKS WAITING SCHALKE FUNS CAN CELEBRATE THE NEW SIGN BADSTURBER....

THE THREE PART DEAL FINALLY IS CLOSED....

BERBATOV-AFFELAY-FERDINAND + 10 MILLIONS MOVED TO MUNICH

BADSTURBER-DI MARIA-KEDHIRA MOVED TO SCHALKE 04

IN MY OPINION A VERY FAIR DEAL FOR BOTH SIDES.....

SCHALKE FAMILY ARE VERY HAPPY TODAY....

who is he trying to kid? :eek:[/quote']

i have seen much worse deals then that:eek::rolleyes: whatever theirs bussines ,if he doesnt ruining team,i am ok with that

GC113 Kettering

In a very eventful day Kettering also sell BONUCCI to Juve for ILICIC and

£12m ( which will be used to purchase another top prospect ).

Needed another AM so very happy again with this deal as imo Bonucci is not gonna be hitting 90 unless he gets back in the NT starting 11 OR regains some form with a very leaky Juventus defence.

GC 80: Arsenal sign Lionel Messi for Neymar and Nasri

Very sad to lose Neymar he is want of my favourite player and for nasri couldn't careless it was a big decision I had to make but at end it messi world best player and it not easy to sign him this days. So I am happy and a bit sad

Full story in My GC 80 Thread below in signature

GC 80: Arsenal sign Lionel Messi for Neymar and Nasri

Very sad to lose Neymar he is want of my favourite player and for nasri couldn't careless it was a big decision I had to make but at end it messi world best player and it not easy to sign him this days. So I am happy and a bit sad

Full story in My GC 80 Thread below

Ridiculously good deal !!

Show's how overrated Neymar is but so many.. You'd think he was a 96 rated forward already' date=' and not one who [i']might[/i] reach that rating if everything goes perfectly for him.

He's a slightly more talented Balotelli IMO.

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious* deal - Messi shouldn't ever be available on this game; he's unsellable!

*spelling

----------

While I'm here:

GC101 - Athletic de Bilbao agree to sell Iraola to Stifler's Sevilla. In return, Navarro + Calvente. Happy with that as I get the LB that I need, and a decent talent as well. Plus I have Miguel Torres to replace Iraola at RB (I don't like playing him at LB because RB is his primary position #OCD :P), so generally a good deal for me. :)

Show's how overrated Neymar is by so many.. You'd think he was a 96 rated forward already' date=' and not one who [i']might[/i] reach that rating if everything goes perfectly for him.

I know and I agree he told me he will only accept a deal that involve Neymar I offer him van persie and nasri plus 40 million he said NO! after long thinking I was like why not but deep inside I didn't want to sell neymar in other hand I have messi :D

99-98-97-96 players dont have same performances in different worlds so its maybe good deal maybe bad,u only can decide after performances of players u have purchased,i sometimes sell cheap high rated players cause theirs performances are poor while some 88-89 players have great performances

99-98-97-96 players dont have same performances in different worlds so its maybe good deal maybe bad' date='u only can decide after performances of players u have purchased,i sometimes sell cheap high rated players cause theirs performances are poor while some 88-89 players have great performances[/quote']

I disagree...it just depends how you use them. I don't have many top, top players in my teams, but one example I can give is from my Milan in GC106 where Xavi under me has:

10 apps

11 assists

6 goals

:)

While I'm here:

GC101 - Athletic de Bilbao agree to sell Iraola to Stifler's Sevilla. In return' date=' Navarro + Calvente. Happy with that as I get the LB that I need, and a decent talent as well. Plus I have Miguel Torres to replace Iraola at RB (I don't like playing him at LB because [u']RB[/u] is his primary position #OCD :P), so generally a good deal for me. :)

You got Calvente in the end :D

Needed a right-back as I've agreed to part with Van der Wiel so Iraola will do the trick. (Swapping VDW for Ashley Young + Cash).

Been finding it very difficult to get any deals done in this VERY quiet GC despite putting out numerous offers and Pm's.

Still looking for more deals - lots of top players available for deals (Krasic, Adriano, Turan, Luis Fabiano, Schweinstieger, Yaya Toure, Lucho etc).

You got Calvente in the end :D

Needed a right-back as I've agreed to part with Van der Wiel so Iraola will do the trick. (Swapping VDW for Ashley Young + Cash).

Been finding it very difficult to get any deals done in this VERY quiet GC despite putting out numerous offers and Pm's.

Still looking for more deals - lots of top players available for deals (Krasic' date=' Adriano, Turan, Luis Fabiano, Schweinstieger, Yaya Toure, Lucho etc).[/quote']

I wondered why you were interested considering you have vdW. I was going to PM you earlier on, actually, suggesting you offer a similar deal to the one I accepted, but I thought better of it when I saw you had Gregory at RB! Good deal for Young btw, I expect a rise for him in the next changes (barring a horrible slump in form).

Agree with you there, I see Allan posting every week trying to do deals, yet struggling to even get offers for the likes of Sniejder! :eek: The setup is terrible in terms of activity, bar a couple of teams, but the competition in Liga BBVA goes some way to make up for it. :D Here's to hoping I can maintain my 5 point gap over 5th placed Villarreal over these last 6 games! :)

PS - Anyone who wants a decent challenge, join GC101's Spanish Div1 with Myself (Bilbao), Stifler (Sevilla), Dai (Barca) and Ray (Real Madrid) all there...:)

Agree with you there' date=' I see Allan posting every week trying to do deals, yet struggling to even get [i']offers[/i] for the likes of Sniejder! :eek: The setup is terrible in terms of activity, bar a couple of teams, but the competition in Liga BBVA goes some way to make up for it. :D Here's to hoping I can maintain my 5 point gap over 5th placed Villarreal over these last 6 games! :)

PS - Anyone who wants a decent challenge, join GC101's Spanish Div1 with Myself (Bilbao), Stifler (Sevilla), Dai (Barca) and Ray (Real Madrid) all there...:)

Still looking to sell EVERY 90+ player, rarely get any offers for anyone, best offer so far was Stiflers offer earlier today of Krasic+Adriano for Maicon, had Adriano been a 91 rated RB I'd have taken it..

One of the worst GC's I'm in IMHO.