Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC72 Roma: Really neglected this team so I am looking to do some deals to get me interested in the team. The following players are available:

John Terry

Philippe Mexes

Francesco Totti

Yaya Toure

Miroslav Klose

Ezequiel Lavezzi

John Arne Riise

Stephen Pienaar

Jeremy Menez

Stephan Lichsteiner

Fernando Muslera

Douglas Costa

Have plenty more but I don't really want to type them all. I am looking to trade 2 of my players for higher rated players. Get in touch for deals :)

Yeah it was' date=' I think the job offers need a revamp as IMHO - No disrespect but I honestly feel 12 games shouldn't be enough to get a big job offer in a GC thats been about a few seasons..

Had they been offered to me, I'd have rejected too as I quiet like my back to back Quad winning side :P[/quote']

Was the reason i rejected as didn't deserve them, always wanted a top job offer but after more games than 12 :P

GC18 Bayern Munich - Bayern smash Chelsea 5-1 in the SMFA Cup Semi Final 2nd leg match tonight, Klose bagging a hat-trick and Pizarro bagging a brace, Bayern sailed throught 8-2 on aggregate.

Lyon await us in the Final a week Monday, but we will be without suspended Pizarro and Zhirkov who both got banned tonight and Van Der Vaart who picked up an injury also in tonights games.

This is Bayern's 4th European Final in a row following the SMFA Shield and SMFA Cup wins in the previous two seasons, and the SMFA Shield Final loss the season before.

GC99 - Notts County

Win the SMFA Shield, beating Sevilla 2-1 in the final!!!

Also secured back to back promotions from Division 5 all the way through to Division 1 ( well 1 game to go in Division 2, but i've already secured the title!) Delighted to win the SMFA Shield, these are one of my favourite sides, bring on division 1 next season :P

One of the most weird things I have seen on SM..

In GC 131, in the Wolfsburg squad, appears that the manager is the computer.. but when we press any player of the squad, appears that the team is managed..

bug4m.jpg

But when we go to club list, not appears the name of Felix Magath(Com) neither the name of the manager of the team..

bug5v.jpg

:confused:

One of the most weird things I have seen on SM..

In GC 131' date=' in the Wolfsburg squad, appears that the manager is the [i']computer[/i].. but when we press any player of the squad, appears that the team is managed..

bug4m.jpg

But when we go to club list, not appears the name of Felix Magath(Com) neither the name of the manager of the team..

bug5v.jpg

:confused:

lol i would send bug ticket

If I was to not renew my Gold Membership - how many clubs if any would I lose? I'm currently on 18/45 that would drop to 13/45

Would I not lose any and it just go to 13/35?

Gold championship teams will be lost same as I.N teams.

But I.E you had like 30 teams not in a gold championship it would look a bit like this.

30/13

You only have till it runs out to snag some last ditch teams then thay will remove the chance of doing so by making you only able to have 13 teams.

Gold championship teams will be lost same as I.N teams.

But I.E you had like 30 teams not in a gold championship it would look a bit like this.

30/13

You only have till it runs out to snag some last ditch teams then thay will remove the chance of doing so by making you only able to have 13 teams.

That isn't explained very well :\

GC106

Dan Tomlins (Forum) has parted company with Atlético Madrid after the manager received a better offer to manage Real Madrid.

Although Atletico were my favorite side on SM, this was too good an offer to turn down. If anybody does get Atletico on here, contact me ASAP. I'd love to bring Kompany, Armero, Bruno, Ayew and De Gea to Real.

Rooney, Terry, Ferdinand, Fletcher, Albiol, Pandev, and several others can leave. Every player has a price, although Hazard, Subotic, Schurrle and Rafael are likely to be staying. But i am approachable if anybody is interested in any deals.

Might finally be able to win the title and take it off Jordan now....

GC106

Dan Tomlins (Forum) has parted company with Atlético Madrid after the manager received a better offer to manage Real Madrid.

Although Atletico were my favorite side on SM' date=' this was too good an offer to turn down. If anybody does get Atletico on here, contact me ASAP. I'd love to bring Kompany, Armero, Bruno, Ayew and De Gea to Real.

Rooney, Terry, Ferdinand, Fletcher, Albiol, Pandev, and several others can leave. Every player has a price, although Hazard, Subotic, Schurrle and Rafael are likely to be staying. But i am approachable if anybody is interested in any deals.

Might finally be able to win the title and take it off Jordan now....[/quote']

Wow, congratz mate! Feel free to PM if you want anyone from my Milan :)!

Speaking of which, I signed the legend that is Andrea Pirlo for Cheyrou + Rondon. :) I love Pirlo so was happy to do this deal, especially as Cheyrou was concerned. :D A good deal both ways I think. :)

Birmingham manage some big deals. Coentrao , Negredo , Ramsey , Toprak , Kjaer , Doumbia and Gaitan all signed up with Montilvo , Holtby , Velazquez , Mccarthy , Silvio , Canales and Baumann going out.

Coentrao = Holtby + Velazquez

Negredo + Ramsey = Montilvio

Toprak = 4.5 million

Gaitan = 12 million

Doumbia = Silvio

Kjaer = Canales +5 million

Baumann = 5.3 million

Mccarthy = 12 million

Birmingham are going places people :D:D:D

Starting 11 -

Hart

Kjaer Badstuber Musachhio

Hazard Moutinho Lucas Coentrao

Negredo Hernandez Sow

Disappointing night.

GC61 - Arsenal

Despite clearly dominating the game, Arsenal lose the English Shield Final 3-2 to Manchester United. Only manage to lead for 2 minutes throughout the entire game despite having almost four times as many opportunities.

GC32 - Palermo

Lose the Italian Shield Quarter Final to Milan 1-0 after a 85 minute winner from Romelu Lukaku. Could be a blessing in disguise though.

GC106 - Real Madrid

First game ends in a defeat....to unmanaged, rubbish, Tenerife. 5-4 on penalties. 3884382519.gif

Picked up wins in 150, 117, 26 (..just about) and 120 though.

GC61 - Arsenal

Despite clearly dominating the game' date=' Arsenal lose the English Shield Final 3-2 to Manchester United. Only manage to lead for 2 minutes throughout the entire game despite having almost four times as many opportunities.

[/quote']Unlucky, I didn't realise tonight was the Cup finals, which means my 6-5 penalties defeat after a 1-1 draw to Valencia was a bigger game than I thought. :o

Should have played the first team although the second string are rated 92 so they should have been enough..

GC148

OFK Grbalj have managed to sign Steven GERRARD from Bayern München on a deal believed to be around £14,645,000.

Perugia have managed to sign Bastian SCHWEINSTEIGER from Bayern München on a deal believed to be around £28,090,800.

FC Honka have managed to sign Philipp LAHM from Bayern München on a deal believed to be around £28,392,000.

Genoa have managed to sign Aparecido NALDO from Bayern München on a deal believed to be around £20,000,000.

Apart from the Naldo deal, is there anything to reverse the deals? It really ticks me off that the AI Chairman doesn't have a filter to block these horrible deal from happening. I guarantee the guy quits the game tomorrow, and Bayern gets raided, then relegated.

GC61 - Dortmund!

Top names for sale no silly offers like two 88s and cash for Robben or will not be dealing with you.

Been offered a good Everton side will make my chose in the next 24H if I am to leave one of the main power teams in German football for English football.

GC66 - Lille!

Since taking over the French club after I did all I could with Juventus I have been getting some right good names in to a team who is only known for one name in truth.

Anyway Beria came back for 7M afrter leaving for 7.6M, Almeida joined for 8M, Hitzlsperger joined for 12.5M, Doumbia joined for 34.5M, Hooper joined for 7M, Collison joined for 6.5M, Bullard joined for 4.3M, Goulon joined for 7M, Begovic joined for 10M, D'Agostino for 16M, have three offers on the table for more stars.

Now worth just under 130M still aiming high.

GC61 - Dortmund!

Top names for sale no silly offers like two 88s and cash for Robben or will not be dealing with you.

Been offered a good Everton side will make my chose in the next 24H if I am to leave one of the main power teams in German football for English football.

Very simple. Don't sell Robben until you've decided which club you are at. I'm sure the next Dortmund manager would prefer Robben than the poor deal you get for him. ;)

quagmire%20-%20giggitty%20gittitty%20goo.jpg

GC113 Kettering

Ashley Young signs for Kettering

Kettering are delighted to announce that a deal has been agreed that will see Ashley Young move to Nene park from Werder Bremen.

The deal is: Honda = Young and then - £15m = Bojan Krkic.

So ultimately Kettering get £15m and Young whilst Bremen receive Bojan and Honda.

The Werder manager has been a pleasure to deal with.

:D:D:D

GC113 Kettering (again)

Today after the arrival of Ashley Young also see's the pre-arranged deal for Pastore to move to Kettering completed aswell. Muniain + El Shaarawy move to Spain in return.

Now looks like:

GK RUFFIER 89

DR JONATHAN 88,

DC KJAER 90, BRITOS 86, KONE 82

DC LUIZ GUSTAVO 89, DOMINGUEZ 88

DL TAIWO 89, ANGEL 88, BOILESEN 77

MR ILICIC 88, ARNAUTOVIC 86

MC JADSON 90, CHANTOME 89, ROMEU 84, FRIMPONG 75

MC PASTORE 90, WILSHERE 89, BARKLEY 75

ML YOUNG 90, SHAQIRI 86

ST CAVANI 91, PETERSEN 85,

ST OSVALDO 88,

GC60 - Estudiantes

Last night saw Estudiantes lift the Argentinian Shield after victory over Banfield. Maxi Moralez and Daniel Montenegro got the all important goals in a 2-1 victory.

With that result, manager Andy Howat has decided to step down from the club having achieved League and Cup trophy triumphs in addition to last night's Shield win in his short time at the club. The club is an interesting project for any ambitious manager featuring an entirely Argentine side. The current squad includes the likes of Walter Samuel, Lucas Biglia, Nicolas Pareja, Nicolas Gaitan any many more, with a bludgeon of young Argentine talent to boot.

If they could go to a good home, I'd appreciate that. :)