Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC18 Milan - Win the Italian cup beating Parma 2-0. Pandev and Pazzini grab the goals. Looking to shift around the side, so the likes of Ramos, Pepe, Essien, De Rossi, Gattuso, Flamini, Hulk, Ronaldinho, Pandev, Adebayor and Borriello can all go. I would offer 2/3 of these for a top quality Keeper which is my priority, drop me a pm. :)

GC72 Roma - Managed to get four deals done. The first signing was of Italian left back Federico Balzaretti in exchange for Ryad Boudebouz and £2million. The second signing was of French Winger Frank Ribery who joined from Bayern Munich for John Terry and Jeremy Menez. Also spent £20million on Brazilian midfielder Jadson and also signed Adama Coulibaly for £8.1million and he will provide decent cover for the defence.

Still looking to do some deals and have good players available such as Yaya Toure, Francesco Totti, Miroslav Klose, Philippe Mexes and Steven Pienaar. Get in touch if you are interested :)

How long does a club go on offer for?

Well, the job offer seems to be up now. I can apply or offer the job to a friend, so I assume its up. However, when you go to the add new club page, they're name isn't blue yet, so they're not available to pick.

Anyone know what's up? Would like to post them in the Available clubs thread in the hope of adding another forumer to the league, but have yet to become available.

GC119; Hartlepool

Top of the league :D Four wins from four, including a 1-0 win over Arsenal and a 2-1 win over Manchester City. Tonight saw the Monkey hangers destroy Wigan 7-0 as Rondon ran riot with an incredible 6 goals. ALso won 7-1 last week, against West Ham.

Drafted in Mathieu Debuchy and Harry Kane for a little over £14m last week.

10 goals in 4 games for Rondon.. :D

GC 7: PSV 2-2 Club Brugge - Although we dominated on paper we had to come from 2-1 down to salvage a point, despite going 1-0 up. We remain in fourth, four points behind Ajax and nine ahead of Standard Liege.

GC 129: RSC Anderlecht 2-4 Feyenoord - A tough match for us with plenty of possession but few chances sees us effectively outscore our opponents, but we got the victory and that keeps us top of the table, two ahead of Ajax, who we face on Saturday.

Positive night..

GC 70, Aston Villa- Lost 2-1 to Bradford City.. Fernandinho scored my only goal in his debut..

GC 91, Rubin- Defeated Krylia Sovetov by 3-0.. Goals from Kasaev, Noboa and Bukharov.

GC 93, Liverpool- 2nd draw in as many games.. This time, drew against Spurs by 1-1. Van der Vaart scored my goal, while Saviola equalised at minute 74 in a period when I was already playing with 10 men, again..

GC 71, Lazio- In a game without much history, smashed Chievo by 4-0..

GC 66, Napoli- Defeated Roma by 2-1 with two goals being scored in the last ..6 minutes. Turan equalised at minute 84 and 2 minutes later made the assist to Anderson's goal.

GC 23, Benfica- Not got better than a 1-1 draw against Porto.. Barrios cancelled the goal from Gourcuff rescuing a point for me.

GC 41, Chelsea- Hammered West Brom by 5-1 to reach the 12pts in 4 games..

GC 111, FCPorto- Lost 2-0 to Paços de Ferreira and see Benfica drop the difference to 9 pts after 20 games..

GC 115, Chelsea- Defeated Wolves by 4-2.. Scored 3 goals in the last 30 minutes.. was losing 2-1 untill there.

GC 124, Bradford City- Defeated Huddersfield Town by 2-0 due to a brace from Eremenko.. With 2 games to go, have 96pts..

GC 131, Borussia Dortmund- Only drew 2-2 against Wolfsburg and lost a good chance to move more closer to the 1st place..

GC 85, Internazionale- Easy win by 4-0 against Cagliari..

GC 103, Marseille- Another sweaty win. This time by 3-2 against Le Mans.. Kept the 3 pts of advantage from Lille with 4 games remaining..

GC 60, Rennes- Hard win by 3-2 against Caen.. with this result moved to 2nd place, 5 pts behind Marseille.

Gold Championship 61: Dortmund Sale!

After the signing of another top player in the form of Schweinsteiger from United we are looking to get some depth game going.

Now have three 94 rated players here one of witch is Lampard who will be sold off due to the new signing taking his place in the team will be looking for two good rated players 89+.

My LM role is held by Robben who has played 15 games there now but he has not fited in well and with N'Zogbia to back him up after he leaves it is all good here. Looking for two nice players a 91+ and a 89+.

Star Striker Robinho is also free to leave looking for a 90+ ST and a 88+ CB for the Milan star.

I am willing to offer Cisse 89 (ST) + Jarolim 90 + Insua 88 for a 91+ ST just get in touch.

Pirlo will be free to leave if a 90+ DM and another 88+ come in still a top player and is doing good here.

Sorting through my messages this morning and got this from a new-ish manager:

21 Sep 2011 10:41

"it is not rite that you have so many high rated players for kettaring.this is not realistc and can ruin da game for some bigger teams. i dont think i will play this game anymor"

What an evil man I am - imagine from holding a few 90 rated players from those poor bigger sides:D:D:D:D

"it is not rite that you have so many high rated players for kettaring.this is not realistc and can ruin da game for some bigger teams. i dont think i will play this game anymor"

What an evil man I am - imagine from holding a few 90 rated players from those poor bigger sides:D:D:D:D

Now they can concentrate on learning how to spell instead of playing on-line games ;)

What a goon. lol

In GC119 Shrewsbury found a nice (for us) unmanaged player to buy, but it appears Liverpool are now bidding for him also despite the fact, he'd be 3rd choice for Liverpool, but my out and out best player :(

Sometimes it's gutting.

GC67 Sevilla - Nice 2-1 win over Hercules, was 1-0 down with 15 to go and goals from Witsel and Fabiano managed to get me the win. Moves Sevilla up to 3rd with eight games gone.

GC68 Atletico - Dominant performance against Getafe, managed to get a 3-0 win. Played a weak side also with a few players being not fit enough to play. Goals from Bystrov, Marin and Reyes secured us the win. Also happy to announce the signing of Jucilei from last nights opponents Getafe as well, will bring much needed cover in midfield.

Gold Championship 13 - Inter:

We have signed Weir and Inzaghi for 9.2M, the duo both 88 rated players should be good back ups for the rest of there time as players and I hope to keep the signings coming in.

Sold Mikel for Salvio and Hangeland he has Lev 4 so needed to sell. Two nice players have came in.

Have players like Maicon and Ibrahimvic for sale so get bidding.

GC113 Kettering

P,p,p,pick up a ...Pogba

Highly rated Paul Pogba is delighted to be given the opportunity to work under the tutelage of Kettering boss Will Atkins. He announced that he had chosen Kettering ahead of others due to the managers great record of bringing through youth. He said that he rejected the other clubs for the following reasons:

Arsenal: If I moved to the Emirates I wouldn't ever be allowed to leave for Kettering in the future, unless they received an offer of Lionel Messi and the entire Carribbean islands for me.

Man City: I didn't want to join a creche - with that many youngsters all ready I didn't want to join a club where they would have to call out a register before training.

Hamburg: Just hearing the name of this club makes me feel ever so slightly podgy ;-)

Aston Villa: I couldn't have possibly gone there after those x-rated pictures of manager Ben Smith frollicking with Luke Chadwick at a Birmingham night club ;-)

GC13 - Inter Milan:

Alessandro NESTA has completed his move to Internazionale from Cruzeiro for £36,000,000. All other offers were turned down.

Very shocked to get him was only my team and United to put cash in won by 10M but still a top player who was needed.

Still looking for more deals Maicon - Ibrahimovic and many more big names can go for 2-1 deals.

GC140 Santos - Complete the signing of Dutch Superstar Arjen Robben for a fee of Toby Alderwield and Ganso plus £10m. Delighted with this deal as I felt I was lacking a star man. He should also do very well in Brazil.

GC72 Roma - Managed to complete the signing of Goran Pandev for a fee of £11.1m which was his chairman value which is a great deal. This deal should allow me to use some of my other forwards in deals to strengthen other parts of the squad.

Re: Offhttp://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/icial Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC43 FC Schalke - Sign Brazilian midfielder Anderson Hernanes for a fee of £4.4m plus Orlando Engelaar. I think I have got a fantastic deal here as the Manchester City manager had to sell him as he didn't want to loose him for cash as he was on level 4 concern. Also looking to do more deals in this set up and I will let anyone go :)

Disappointed with the Benfica result.. but let's hope it's a bad night for Benfica, as I hope Porto beat them tonight!:)

GC 91, Rubin- Got the 2nd win in as many games in SMFA Cup.. Tonight defeated Bologna by 1-0 due to a goal from Pitroipa.

GC 23, Benfica- Lost 3-0 to Braga and was knocked out of SMFA Shield Q/F with 4-2 on aggregate..

GC 41, Chelsea- Defeated Barcelona by 2-1 to conquer my first win at the 2nd game in SMFA Shield.. Goals from Di Natale and Grosskreutz.