• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

| GC63 ~ Napoli ~ GC63 |

Looking To Sign A 89+ LM or Wing' date=' A 88+ LB, A 89+ CB [b']([/b] Wating On Dai's Response over Phil Thompson #2 AKA Coloccini ) & a 90+ GK. Tell Me Via PM Or whatever If you have one and who you'd want from me (I'm Napoli of course). ;)

I'm Sevilla, obv have a few good wingers here :)

Guest Atkin

GC63

Looking to give away 2 of my players for a higher rated player.

Looking to make strengthen most positions on the pitch.

Im Roma, meeage me if you have any players availible. :)

I've really had enough of this game now, everyone in GC31 at the top is doing rubbish, I've had the chance to move top the last three matches I've played, and i haven't won any of them, the worst thing is that my full 91 rated first team loses 4-2 to a unmanaged Bologna who are bottom of the league with a average rating of 83, seriously had enough of this game now.

I would like to know why you think the game is so annoying when you do not win every game? Its not much of a challenge if you win all the time. If anything the game is now more realistic that anyone can beat anyone rather than unmanaged sides being trashed week in week out.

I would like to know why you think the game is so annoying when you do not win every game? Its not much of a challenge if you win all the time. If anything the game is now more realistic that anyone can beat anyone rather than unmanaged sides being trashed week in week out.

It's not the fact that i don't win every game, i can take loss, but not a loss to a team thats unmanaged and bottom of the league, it's totally unrealistic, and it's not happening with just one team, it's happening with all of them. Think what you like, i really could not care, i've done with half my teams.

I've really had enough of this game now' date=' [b']everyone in GC31 at the top is doing rubbish[/b], I've had the chance to move top the last three matches I've played, and i haven't won any of them, the worst thing is that my full 91 rated first team loses 4-2 to a unmanaged Bologna who are bottom of the league with a average rating of 83, seriously had enough of this game now.

There are so many GC's where this is the case.

Guest Atkin

It's not the fact that i don't win every game' date=' i can take loss, [b']but not a loss to a team thats unmanaged and bottom of the league, it's totally unrealistic,[/b] and it's not happening with just one team, it's happening with all of them. Think what you like, i really could not care, i've done with half my teams.

Its unlikely, but possible.

If it was impossible, that would be unrealistic.

:)

Totally agree.

I havn't come across that many' date=' if any at the mo, the new match engine/player AI hasn't really effected results imo either negativly or positivly[/quote']

Agreed. I get the odd "freak result" but no more than i did before, if it's happening to Louis with all his teams I can only suggest he looks at where he is going wrong...... :o

I havn't come across that many' date=' if any at the mo, the new match engine/player AI hasn't really effected results imo either negativly or positivly[/quote']

I had to win the North American on the last day of the season where my team has something like a 87 average rating while the team I almost lost the title to has no one over 84 and always plays 4-4-2. Look at the French table in GC52. Check the ratings of the Nancy top of the league. Sporting Braga o top of the table in GC43, using default tactics. Maybe it's just all the newer GC's.

Just a little help, if you dont answer bids for a certain amount of time does SM reject them automatically for you?

i got on SM this morning and got this

The deal involving CFR 1907 Cluj and Grégory COUPET of Lyon has been rejected. Lyon do not want to sell the player.

But i didnt even reject. :confused:

Just a little help' date=' if you dont answer bids for a certain amount of time does SM reject them automatically for you?

i got on SM this morning and got this

But i didnt even reject. :confused:[/quote']

Yeah, it will get rejected after 14 days I think :rolleyes: