Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Guest Daragh

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC117: Milan 3 - 5 Triestina - My best result at Triestina so far. Kucka, Armero, Munoz and a brace from Ilicic was enough to seal all three points and lift Triestina up to 7th and into the SMFA Shield places.

GC 7: Club Brugge 2-0 Beerschot AC - This was our first win in five matches and it sees us extend the gap between us and fifth place to 13 points with eight games remaining. We also closed in on Ajax in third to four points.

NAC Breda 0-4 Feyenoord - A dominant display and the scoreline does justice to it with a brace each from Leroy Fer and Bas Dost. We've passed our highest points tally of 59 points with seven games remaining but we remain a point behind Ajax.

An absolute glut of trophies lately has seen me move my GC winning honours above the magical 150 Mark to stand at 152 currently :)

Some of the highlights included.

GC 19- Napoli after seven seasons lift a trophy the Italian Cup.

GC 69- Chelsea wrap up the League for the fift successive season since creation this time only by twenty points. My most successful team ever with 13 trophies.

GC 99- After three seasons Juventus win the Italian League, got a great squad but never really got into this GC as much as others and considering whether to quit, the squad I have built is top notch but Im just not feeling it in this GC and Italy has got quite dull with only 6-7 teams managed as lots of people left this season :(

GC 100- Werder bremen lift the League in the extremely competitive German division edging out Bayern Munich, very pleased as this is one of my fave sides in such a competitive environment. Unfortunatly lost in two domestic cup finals quite unluckily on each occasion but hopefully can wrap off a quite amazing season by winning the SMFA Cup tomorrow although I am not confident.

GC 101- Real Madrid win back the Spanish Title romping away with it in the end to win by a comprehensive margin. Also added the Spanish cup by comfotably beating city rivals Atletico.

Milan 126----winners of SMFA SHIELD---:),LLoris,Danze,Balzaretti,YAnga Mpiwa,Zanetti,Van Bommel,Sneider,Pirlo,Bukharov,Kagawa,Aguero,---Pato was suspended---Ibra injured they would be probably in first 11---game was 2-2 with Porto--Falcao and Fernando scored for them,Kagawa and Yanga Mpiwa assisted for us and Pirlo and Bukharov scored,and i bought Bukharov yesterday---what first game for him:p

Gold Championship 61 -

My German power is looking very nice at the top by 6 points Dortmund are having a small sale:

Insua - 88 - Signed this season but is no longer needed after the signing of Balzaretti 90 for 9.9M the young 22 year old can leave for around 10-12M

Tadic - 87 - The young 22 year old LM has a lot to offer to a small team not going to fit in here can leave for 6-8M

Ledesma - 89 - Just called back off loan the Italy star can leave for around 10M looking for a quick sale for the 29 year old.

Hitzlsperger - 88 - The ex Hammer is no were near needed looking for 8-10M.

Pirlo - 92 - Looking for a solid RB 89+ for the star.

The job was easy :)

GC 91, Rubin- Progressed to the Russian Cup Q/F after beat Krylia Sovetov by 3-2.. Petric scored the decisive goal at minute 82. Amkar next.

GC 93, Liverpool- Smashed Sheffield Utd by 10-2!! Both Honda and Lavezzi netted an hat trick, while Navas scored a brace and Gervinho and M'Vila scored one each. Montolivo was also sent off in the remaining minutes.. in the round 4 of the cup I will play Sunderland..

GC 66, Napoli- In the 1st leg, have defeated at Liverpool, Everton by 4-1.. now in the 2nd leg used a few less used players to give them playing time. Due to that only managed a 1-1 draw. After the 5-2 on aggregate, will play another English team, Tottenham, in the SMFA Shield round 3.

GC 41, Chelsea- Played also here, on another inclined field as I hammered Swindonw Town by 10-0.. Hugo Almeida netted a poker, while Hazard and Valero scored a brace each. The last ended the game with an injury for the next 3 weeks. The other 2 goals were scored by Palacio and Gerrard. Grosskreutz made 6 assists, the maximum I have ever seen in one game.:eek:

GC 131, Borussia Dortmund- In an easy game against Frankfurt beat them by 3-1 to reach the German Cup Q/F.. Lasogga, Sow and Gotze were the scorers..

100STUTTGART-2.jpg

GC100

STUTTGART CLOSED SEASON DEALS

VFBRamires.jpgVFBCoentrao.jpg

Looking to make a few changes for next season - Ramires, Fabio Coentrao, Nilmar, Biglia, Cetin, Westermann, Vargas, Montano, Tim Howard, Geromel, Benatia, Aogo, Schieber etc, etc are all available for p/e dealings.

Gee this thread is dead at times:

Anyhow as Im bored I might as well share a few deals I have managed to achieve lately(any deal nowdays is a miracle :P)

GC 1- Kaiserslauten sign Borges Romulu from Napoli for 2M+ Frderic Sorensen

GC 4- TSV Munich sign Walter Gargano for 9m :eek:

Unbelievable signing, whilst everybody was fighting over Valbuena sneeked in and got a player who must have a mssive shot at a 90 after Copa success and Napoli's good form in a older GC for a steal. Mind you being 27 and only having 15-16 SM seasons left in him was probably the reason :rolleyes:

GC 5- Internacional sign David Silva in a deal which sees VDV and Miranda head to Valencia, delighted as I think Silva has been the best player in the PL so far this season and a player Ive always loved.

GC 58- Eintracht Frankfurt sign Paulinho and Dede for a combined fee of 13M both decent signings expect good rises. Also sold Duff for 7M and managed to bring in Joaquin for 8.5M. Even though my side is pants I quite enjoy this side.

GC 61- Internacional sign Arjen Robben from Hammer's Dortmund in a deal which sees Hulk and Douglas head to Germany.

GC 144- Barcelona sign Renato Augusto in a deal which sees Caceres+Kuzmanovic head to Germany. Also sign Juan Veron for a bargain 6.6M adds extra depth to CM.

Just left Bayern Munich in GC18.. Waited until after tonights Charity Shield matches to leave as I didn't want anyone picking up a cheap trophy.. This is the hardest club I've quit, 419 games in charge and 13 winning honours with them and a huge 13 runner-up spots :o

Have been active in doing deals recently :)

Gc 102- bring in Anderson, G.Castro and Cavani. Players that left OT:Lennon, di natale,matej delac, Gary cahill and soldado. Happy for all the deals. Oldest players for my team are matri. :)

Gc 106- bought de gea for nilmar and baines. Heavey price but needed a decent young keeper, and depths is not an issue for my Barcelona.

Gc 150- Got vucinic for lass diarra and insua.

Gc 11- Sign veteran midfielder lampard for Mathieu and lazovic. Seldom buy older player but overall I think is a good deal.

GC113 Kettering

Kettering are pleased (I think) to announce the capture of Benfica winger Bruno Cesar from Santos.

Oriol Romeu and Souleymane Coulibaly move to brazil in exchange.

I was in desperate need of a back-up winger with potential and seeing as my options were limited I think Cesar is a decent punt.

Team now looks like ( excluding youngsters )

GK RUFFIER 89

DR ABATE 89, HUBOCAN 88

DC KJAER 90,

DC DOMINGUEZ 88, KONE 82+++++

DL TAIWO 89, ANGEL 88

MR YOUNG 90, ILICIC 88,

MC JADSON 90, LUIZ GUSTAVO 89, CHANTOME 89,

MC PASTORE 90, WILSHERE 89,

ML SHAQIRI 88, CESAR 87

ST CAVANI 91, PETERSEN 85,

ST OSVALDO 88, ARNAUTOVIC 86,

I have another decent young striker arriving tomorrow but clearly need another 89/90 CB and a good 'long term' gk if I am to succeed in both league and cup next season.

GC69:

My Arsenal faced Ray's all conquering Chelsea in the charity shield, after Ray won the league and I won the cup. Had a shake up of tactics, and really happy with the hard fought 1-0 win we got. Did not expect to get anything out of the game.

Really looking forward to the new season and challenging Ray for Honours!!

I am able to offer Jack Wilshere out for loan on the proviso that he gets regular games.

GC69:

My Arsenal faced Ray's all conquering Chelsea in the charity shield' date=' after Ray won the league and I won the cup. Had a shake up of tactics, and really happy with the hard fought 1-0 win we got. Did not expect to get anything out of the game.

Really looking forward to the new season and challenging Ray for Honours!!

I am able to offer Jack Wilshere out for loan on the proviso that he gets regular games.[/quote']

Alright,Alright Pepper down you!!

No complaints were much better side on the day fair result.

Trying to change things around but deals in this GC are nigh on impossible although have managed to improve wide area slightly by signing Krasic in a deal which sees Barnetta+Casemiro head to Moscow.

CHELSEA GC 69 WILL VASTLY OVERPAY FOR 91+ PLAYERS PARTICUARLY A STRIKER. GET IN TOUCH I HAVE LOADS OF PLAYERS TO OFFER :)

First decent result I've had against you in 69! I scraped into the shield spots on the last day of the season, which with the squad I've got at my disposal is DISGUSTING! I'd have been sacked if this were real life!

Arshavin is for sale Ray... lol if you're interested?

First decent result I've had against you in 69! I scraped into the shield spots on the last day of the season' date=' which with the squad I've got at my disposal is DISGUSTING! I'd have been sacked if this were real life!

Arshavin is for sale Ray... lol if you're interested?[/quote']

I'll get back to you on that one.......never :P

Top class squad you have fully expect to be really challenged this season