Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC123 - Port Vale have sold El-Arabi for fee of 17 Million to Everton. Due to El-Arabi's terrible move IMO' date=' I think his rating will drop over the next few reviews. And with the money I managed to buy a couple of lower rated risers, in Kaj Ramsteijn for 1 Million, Victor Vazquez for 790k, Rodriguez Zeca for 585k and finally Skondras for 600k. All should get good rises.

However, the best deals happened when I managed to pick up Tony Jantschke for chairman value, 2.91 Million, and completed the signing of Erik Pieters, with Hubocan and Bulyukin going the other way. Hopefully Pieters gets that 89 he deserves.

EDIT: Also signed Craig Gardner for 6 Million.

Team looks like ;

[center']De Gea

Danilo Johnson Ruiz Pieters

Martin Kucka Lucas Shaqiri

Floccari Kerzhakov

Bench: Ulreich, Kante, Kevin, Samedov, Pazienza, Stoch, Monnet-Pacquet.[/center]

The offer for Bakary KONE of EA Guingamp from Port Vale has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Another one I got for chairman value. Should get a very good rise :D

Got to say, I've been pretty lucky getting Jantschke and Kone within the last few days :)

Had an impeccable record in the "do or die" games.. in the other games let a door open to progress..

GC 91, Rubin- Beat Amkar by the same result of last Saturday, 4-1. This way progressed to the Russian Shield S/F where I will play Dynamo Kyiv.

GC 93, Liverpool- Got a point after drawing at 2 against Barcelona at Camp Nou.. Goals from Valencia and Pastore. I have now 7 pts in 3 games.

GC 66, Napoli- Drew at 1 against Spurs in the 1st leg of SMFA Shield round 3. Fred scored my goal while F. Navarro was sent off in the start of the 2nd half..

GC 41, Chelsea- Hammered Coventry City by 10-0 to reach the English Shield S/F.. Honda scored 5 goals.. In the 4 rounds I played, won twice by 10-0, one by 5-0 and other by 12-0.. :eek:

GC 111, FCPorto- Lost 2-1 against timesle's Milan. The late goal from Falcao kept my chances alive to progress to SMFA Cup S/F.

GC 124, Bradford City- Progressed to 2nd round of English Shield after defeat Plymouth by 2-1 due to goals of Kucka and Matri.. In a week will receive Manchester City..

GC 131, Borussia Dortmund- Beat easily Hamburg by 3-0 to book a presence in the German Cup S/F.. Hoffenheim separates myself from the final.

GC 60, Rennes- Smashed Montpellier by 5-0 in the 2nd round of French Cup. Bent scored an hat trick while Mavuba netted a brace.

GC40 - Man City: Despite firing in quite a few bids I haven't been able to complete a deal with another human yet although I have completed the signings of a number of youngsters and free agents, the most notable of which is Leverkusen defender Omer Toprak for £4.6 million.:)

GC 127 - Barcelona 1 - 0 Real Sociedad: Pretty rubbish game really' date=' Messi with the only goal of the game. Does however mean this:

[center']127.jpg[/center]

5th unbeaten season on SM, though dont really count the ones done in lesser leagues and lower divisions so really just the 2nd true one, pleased to have done it with both Barca and Madrid though :)

SMFA Cup final coming up which if we win would make it a quadruple this season :)

Barcelona have won the SMFA Champions Cup!!

:D

Time for a shake up of the team so everyone bar Messi and Ronaldo may leave ;)

Also everyone bar Messi and Gotze can leave Dortmund in GC 99.

Also Dundee in GC 71 are on the hunt for a top striker and will offer 2/3 players out of Borriello, Aduriz, Danny, Fer, Gattuso, Honda, Aquilani, Pedretti, Gundogan, Herrera, Ilicic and Sigurdsson. For a world class striker i may also include Ganso/Gotze in a deal.

GC148 - Southampton:

I this week managed to sign Nunes the Portugal CB rated 89 is by far one of the best players in League 1 football and for a fee of 8M is a cracking deal for my small time squad.

Been here 39 games and still stuck with this League 1 look to the team, look for a ST for around 4.6M needs to be a 81+ due to having to fight with the likes of Maynard for first team football so just get in touch.

Young RB - Emil Salomonsson can leave, the 22 year old has played 10 out of the 39 games I have been here after signing him when I joined, looking for around 5-6M due to him being in a rise chance to 84-85 so get bidding.

willing to lissen to cash on any player who is off TFB but be real it is hard to fine risers any more in newer setups so be ready for counters on CMV deals.

GC140 -

Was looking round all the setups and found a nice little number in this league with Italy power house Udinese been a quick deal time as well, been in the setup for 1H and got two deals sorted,

C.Davis who has been off form since his Birmingham move a 86 is joining for 4M is a top player in my eyes and aged 26, before Smalling and Jones was found I saw him as the player lined up to take over for Ferdinand at United. A top player who is no dout a 88 in my eyes, only needs a solid move for first team football and he will rise again.

T.Barnetta is also joining the star winger is costing D.Tardelli 89 and S.Pepe 89 happy with the deal as Barnetta is a top player and Tardelli I can not see holding that 89 for too long.

Looking for deals in this league still would love any 88+ players for cash if anyone has any.

GC67 -

My small time Liverpool who was recked by there last few managers and had tones of cash but no good names is starting to come together real nice now:

Niko KRANJCAR has completed his move to Liverpool from Benfica for £21,000,000

The ex Tottenham star should do cracking here only 27 see him moving to a team like Everton in Jan so good things may still come out of this deal.

Pablo Aimar is also joining Liverpool for 19M the 90 rated star should fit in just nice in a ever changing squad.

GC 113: Division 4 side Oxford United actually defeated 5th place Division 1 side Blackburn Rovers 3-1 at Ewood Park in the cup. With my recent lousy results, I could have hardly imagined anything other than a thrashing for my team but thank goodness. We will face Everton next with no hope of progress:o

Sun 16 October

The loan offer for Gabriel HEINZE of Real Madrid from Aberdeen has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

Two days and he's got a concern already!?! Yet other 89 rated players I have out on loan have no concerns after a month or longer

?

Sun 16 October

The loan offer for Gabriel HEINZE of Real Madrid from Aberdeen has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

Two days and he's got a concern already!?! Yet other 89 rated players I have out on loan have no concerns after a month or longer

?

Concerns seem to be accelerated atm. My Neymar in GC2 went from no concern to level 1, then level 2 only a couple of days later. Same's happened with Pizarro in EC1.

GC140 Santos - Need some depth so looking to sell star players Romelu Lukaku (88), Darijo Srna(91) and Antonio Nocerino(89) looking for a 2 for 1 deal for each of them as my squad lacks quality all over the pitch. If you are interested in any of them let me know and we can see if we can agree a deal.

Concerns seem to be accelerated atm. My Neymar in GC2 went from no concern to level 1' date=' then level 2 only a couple of days later. Same's happened with Pizarro in EC1.[/quote']

Its crazy, Kranjcar also has a concern and he was loaned out on the same day, Javi Garcia has none yet was loaned out over a month back. Gonna have to stop loaning players out at this rate, neither player got concerns when they didn't play :rolleyes:

GC72 Roma -After a terrible season in the league Roma have won the Italian Cup after beating Chievo 4-0 in the Final with goals from Pandev, Jadson and a brace from Lazovic. Frank Ribery also managed to get himself sent off so will miss the final league game. Only my third GC honour:o

Gizb (forum) has guided Marseille to a Charity Shield Final win against Bordeaux!! Marseille were the better team and beat Bordeaux 3 - 0 in the final to lift the trophy.

Anderson scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Welliton and Valbuena were also amongst the goalscorers.

Also in GC 103 have next Thursday a SMFA Super Cup final.. hope win at the 2nd try.. for now this was my 75th Honour :)

GC133 Wolverhampton Wanderers

Semi finals of the SMFA Cup are set

Arsenal - Cruzeiro

Barcelona - WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS

Facing nearly an unbeatable opponent, we will have to beat the best to be best. Living on a high of emotions and continuing an incredible journey to defeat the likes of Manchester United and Roma meanwhile qualifying against a tough group B against Juventus, Valencia and Flamengo.

GC67 -

Liverpool has splashed the cash to bring in 90 rated Pablo Aimar for 19M the 31 year old was a steel in my eyes still got a lot to offer over in Portugal and for a team were stars are hard to come by it is a cracking deal.

Lining up some more cash deal still 167M so all good.

GC148 -

Southampton have come to another cracking deal woth 2.8M for 26 year old Lita sould silly when I say cracking but wait till the end of the season when thay stay up and he gets a nice amout of goals then rises to 84/85 a nice deal as well when I only have 3 ST one is Inj and the over two are NMF so a good deal.

GC61 -

Dortmund are looking to sell Pirlo the Juventus 92 can leave for PE looking for a 90+ ST can add Hoarau 89 who playes for PSG.

Lampard also for sale looking for a AM and another solid player.

GC67 -

Liverpool has splashed the cash to bring in 90 rated Pablo Aimar for 19M the 31 year old was a steel in my eyes still got a lot to offer over in Portugal and for a team were stars are hard to come by it is a cracking deal.

Lining up some more cash deal still 167M so all good.

GC148 -

Southampton have come to another cracking deal woth 2.8M for 26 year old Lita sould silly when I say cracking but wait till the end of the season when thay stay up and he gets a nice amout of goals then rises to 84/85 a nice deal as well when I only have 3 ST one is Inj and the over two are NMF so a good deal.

GC61 -

Dortmund are looking to sell Pirlo the Juventus 92 can leave for PE looking for a 90+ ST can add Hoarau 89 who playes for PSG.

Lampard also for sale looking for a AM and another solid player.

To say how many deals you complete on a daily basis with your ever-changing clubs i just don't know how you do it. You never reply to Pm's, offers or on the new chat... :confused:

Concerns seem to be accelerated atm. My Neymar in GC2 went from no concern to level 1' date=' then level 2 only a couple of days later. Same's happened with Pizarro in EC1.[/quote']

I'm in a WC where concerns have not changed since August, I would expect some of the 17 players with concerns (all lack of games concerns) to have gone up or down since then, but nothing....?

GC38 Inter Milan - Inter Milan complete the signing of Leighton Baines from Celtic in a swap deal for Scherrer Maxwell and Artem Milevskiy.

Still looking to give 2 for 1 deals in this GC to trim my depth a bit, looking for a 91+ rated forward can offer Drogba in a swap.