Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC49 - Sevilla

After a lengthy delay' date=' Sevilla have this morning completed the signing of [b']Javier Mascherano [/b]from Internazionale. The Argentinian International captain joins the Andalusian side at a hefty price, with the deal involving three stages. First, Jack Rodwell moved to Italy for a fee of £10m. Secondly, the Barcelona man moved to Spain in exchange for £17m and fellow-Argentine Lisandro Lopez. The final part of the deal shall see Raul Albiol move to the Italian giants for £17m.

Like I said, an almighty price to pay but I'm happy to do it since this GC is one of the hardest to do deals in, plus Albiol should drop in the next Spain review. I'm almost completely happy with my first XI:

Valdes 93

Ivanovic 92 - Dawson 89 - Silva 93 - Pereira 90

Mascherano 93 - Busquets 94

Nani 92 - Hamsik 91 - Di Maria 92

Rooney 95

Would like to improve on Dawson at CB and Pereira at LB, but they could both earn +1s this season if they're lucky as it is, as could Nani and Rooney.

Thats a great side, shouldnt really lose to anybody with a side like that ;):)

The offer for Bakary KONE of EA Guingamp from Port Vale has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Another one I got for chairman value. Should get a very good rise :D

Got to say' date=' I've been pretty lucky getting Jantschke and Kone within the last few days :)[/quote']

GC123 - Port Vale have sold El-Arabi for fee of 17 Million to Everton. Due to El-Arabi's terrible move IMO' date=' I think his rating will drop over the next few reviews. And with the money I managed to buy a couple of lower rated risers, in Kaj Ramsteijn for 1 Million, Victor Vazquez for 790k, Rodriguez Zeca for 585k and finally Skondras for 600k. All should get good rises.

However, the best deals happened when I managed to pick up Tony Jantschke for chairman value, 2.91 Million, and completed the signing of Erik Pieters, with Hubocan and Bulyukin going the other way. Hopefully Pieters gets that 89 he deserves.

EDIT: Also signed Craig Gardner for 6 Million.

Team looks like ;

[center']De Gea

Danilo Johnson Ruiz Pieters

Martin Kucka Lucas Shaqiri

Floccari Kerzhakov

Bench: Ulreich, Kante, Kevin, Samedov, Pazienza, Stoch, Monnet-Pacquet.[/center]

Just added William Kvist to the squad, for a fee of 13.461 Million. Sure riser to 88 IMO, and age is on his side as well :) Gregory Mertens, Esswein and Reynet also join, just as risers really.

I've arranged to sell Atiba Hutchinson to external for Chairman Value, 5.9 Million, and I'm looking to sell Pazienza(88), Samedov(88) and Sosa(87) for cash, but I am getting no interest at all. Don't know why, none are dropping I don't think?! :L I need to sell these players, as I have arranged to bring in a top player for cash. :)

GC133 Wolverhampton Wanderers

Semi finals of the SMFA Cup are set

Arsenal - Cruzeiro

Barcelona - WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS

Facing nearly an unbeatable opponent' date=' we will have to beat the best to be best. Living on a high of emotions and continuing an incredible journey to defeat the likes of [b']Manchester United[/b] and Roma meanwhile qualifying against a tough group B against Juventus, Valencia and Flamengo.

im glad my arsenal avoided you both, tho i think cruzerio are managed so you never know with this match engine, hopefully see you in the final!

im glad my arsenal avoided you both' date=' tho i think cruzerio are managed so you never know with this match engine, hopefully see you in the final![/quote']

My Man united side weren't so lucky he put us out on away goals. :(

GC13: Roma smash Torino 6-0 courtesy of a hattrick by Falcao, a brace by Robin Van Persie and a goal by De Rossi. This win helps us up to 92 points and an 8th league title in a row.

AC Milan finished 2nd, having led for most of the season, with 90 points! Was going to look through the history and see the points tally for 1st and 2nd over the last 8 seasons, but its decided it doesn't want to work at this moment in time.

Thats a great side' date=' shouldnt really lose to anybody with a side like that ;):)[/quote']

Haha, cheeky git! In my defence, this Sevilla side wins almost as many trophies as your Napoli side does! We moved to the top of the table tonight by beating Valencia...I'd put a lot of money on us not being there at the end of the season!

Btw, talk about the group of death in the SMFA Cup!

GC 7: Club Brugge 3-2 FC Utrecht - A tight win in an eventful match against a strong-ish Utrecht sees us overtake Ajax into third place with two games to go. Next up is a more important Holland and Belgium cup semi-final match with KAA Gent on Friday.

GC 129: PSV 2-1 Feyenoord - I played a weaker side tonight in anticipation of a Netherlands cup semi-final match with leaders Ajax on Friday but it was still a strong side and the loss means that PSV can still theoretically finish ahead of us in second, although they are five points adrift with two games to play.

Anyone in GC116? Looking to do a few deals. See the newspaper for details..

Made an offer for Fabregas admittedly my offer wasn't great but surprised by his reasoning for rejecting - Thought he might have said Arshavin was pants but no Van Der Vaart and Arshavin are both too old.

Won 4 out of 4 tonight! :)

GC119: Udinese win 2-1 to move ahead of Ray's Inter and go top of the table.

GC99: Benfica beat Leixoes 3-0 tonight thanks to a brace from new boy Falcao and then a goal from Dzagoev. Won every game at the start of the season so far, and Porto have lost them all... good times! :D

Gold Championship 61 Dortmund:

My team is coming together real nice Lampard 94 and Pirlo 92 are both for PE in talkes with Manchester United over Lampard looking for a AM around 90-91 and a GK/RB 89-91 so get bidding. Pirlo can leave for a winger 90+ or a ST 90+.

My team is sitting 4 points clear of out right champions Munich who has never came 2nd always first, there may be a change in the wind.

Warnock who joined for 9M is leaving for 6M to Darby came to the deal with the manager over the new chat have Balzaretti 90 and Heinze 89 to play there so a good move in my eyes and he would have been sold off for cash later next season at lev 5.

My team in full:

GK - Cesar 88 - Kraft 85

LB - Balzaretti 90 - Heinze 89

CB - Nesta 94 - Douglas 89

CB - Djouoru 89 - Wilson 86

RB - Jonathan 88 - Schmiedebach 87

CDM - Schweinsteiger 94 - Pirlo 92 (PE)

RM - Hulk 91 - Beckham 88

LM - N'Zogbia 89 - Rodallega 88

CAM - Lampard 94 (PE) - Zyryanov 90

ST - Eto'o 96 - Hoarau 89

ST - Cisse 89 - Johnson 88

Have the likes of Jarolim 90 and Deco 88 in the back up picture.

Looking for deals most on TFB been here all season now up to my 33 game the 2nd best manager this team has had already turned down the likes of Everton loving the battle I am having with the great Robert Keogh pushing me to my best in this setup with his power Munich.

Your doing a good job with that Dortmund in GC 61, anybody fancy a challenge in the German League, there a few clubs available.

Anybody in GC 126 ? Looking for a 92 / 93+ rated striker

Can offer 2 of the following..

Need a striker !

Can offer 2 from the following

DE JONG, Luuk

Van Der Vaart

KROOS, Toni

Witsel

Javi Martinez

ZYRYANOV, Konstantin

BACINOVIC, Armin

Please get in touch !

Your doing a good job with that Dortmund in GC 61' date=' anybody fancy a challenge in the German League, there a few clubs available.

[/quote']

Would be nice for more forums in Germany this is the best German league bar 100.

If any joins will help out with some top loans.

GC40: Lost my first game with Man City against West Ham last night. Oh well...

Has anyone had a problem with the manager Jim Doc in this GC? Right from my arrival he kept making cash bids for my 90+ players and despite me sending him a PM telling him explicitly to stop, he's continued to make these sorts of bids!

GC40: Lost my first game with Man City against West Ham last night. Oh well...

Has anyone had a problem with the manager Jim Doc in this GC? Right from my arrival he kept making cash bids for my 90+ players and despite me sending him a PM telling him explicitly to stop' date=' he's continued to make these sorts of bids![/font']

Just don't reject, leave him hanging. That's what I always do. :)

Gizb (forum) has guided Marseille to a Charity Shield Final win against Bordeaux!! Marseille were the better team and beat Bordeaux 3 - 0 in the final to lift the trophy.

Anderson scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Welliton and Valbuena were also amongst the goalscorers.

Also in GC 103 have next Thursday a SMFA Super Cup final.. hope win at the 2nd try.. for now this was my 75th Honour :)

Lost the SMFA Super Cup for the 2nd season in row.. :/ Hope at the third time is the time.. lost 2-1 against Atletico Madrid.. Lucho made the 1-0 for me' date=' but goals from Grosskreutz and Marveaux gave the win to [i']Colchoneros[/i].

The positve point of today was the acquisition of Gomez in a deal that involved Rossi and Payet..

GC114 - Real Madrid

After neglecting this team for a while in terms of transfer activity, Real Madrid have burst back into action in the past week. Argentine captain Javier Mascherano joined up with Los Blancos on Monday in a deal that saw Jeremy Toulalan and Andre Ayew join Liverpool. And tonight, the Spanish giants have arranged two more deals through the superb new SM Chat feature. First of all, German enforcer Sami Khedira is on his way to join his real-life club, with £4m, Kevin-Prince Boateng and Jose Angel going to Milan in exchange. And just this minute, Los Galacticos have struck another deal, this time with Napoli. Argentinian forward Ezequiel Lavezzi is the man making the move to the Spanish capital, with £600k, Marco Boriello and Antoine Griezmann heading to Italy in exchange.

Slowly but surely getting a 90+ second XI:

Casillas 95

Lichtsteiner 89 - Vertonghen 90 - Felipe 89

Mascherano 93

Briand 89 - Khedira 91 - Moutinho 91 - Mata 91

Berbatov 93 - Lavezzi 91

Still looking to do more deals, looking for a 90+ RB, LB and RM/Wing. Can offer 2/3/4-for-1's for the right player, get in touch if you fancy a deal.

GC 126 Milan won Super Cup beating Sporting 2-1 Luiz Adriano,Aguero scorers,Biglia for Sporting, very happy with this,becoming most succesefull manager of this team,and got my 2nd Super Cup;)

1 H LLORIS © 6

2 J VERTONGHEN 8

3 J ZANETTI 6

4 J TERRY 7

5 W SNEIJDER 1 7

6 A PIRLO 8

7 D COSTA 8

8 F BALZARETTI 1 6

9 L ADRIANO 1 8

10 A PATO 8

11 S AGUERO 1 10

Milan Substitutes

12 S KAGAWA -

13 V GIULIANO -

14 N N'KOULOU -

15 M VAN BOMMEL -

16 J CLEMENT -

17 R DANZE -

18 I ABATE -

7 © R PATRICIO

5 J PEREIRA

6 F EVALDO

5 D CARRICO

6 (75) G MARCELO

7 1 L BIGLIA

6 G CASTRO

6 D DE ZEEUW

6 N ROUX

6 A RAFFAEL

6 S VUKCEVIC

Sporting CP Substitutes

- Ž BRKIC 12

- E MAKEEV 13

7 (75) M BASA 14

- D OLIYNYK 15

- M AROUCA 16

- A SANTOS 17

- Y DJALO 1

GC13 - Inter Milan:

My first big deal has gon down and I have sold 30 year old Maicon to Manchester United, the 95 has left in a 2-1 swap for Sagna and Samuel the two 92's fit in very nice to my team and now im looking for a LB a RW/RM and a AM/CM/DM all need to be 90+ players can offer 3/4 for 1 deals with cash as well:eek:

Just get in touch.

GC148 - Southampton:

Have completed the signing of Darby County number 1 Frank Fielding the 80 rated keeper joined for 500K + Tottenham number 3 Ben Alnwick, the over rated played two games here since joining for 1M see him dropping to around 78 so was a cracking deal. As well as Frank now Englands number 4 and is in for a rise to 82-83 could even do better, a nice bit of work for my League 1 team.

Looking to off load some wait with the sale of Dalhin 84 (GK-25) + Valencia 84 (LB-25) + Salomonsson 83 (RB-22) + Persson 83 (CM-24) not the best players in the world but cutting my wage bill is a big thing so bid away.

SM and its policy regarding offers accepted is often gets me on the nerves.

Sometimes it takes 10 hours to get a bid accepted from unmanaged team, and sometimes even 48 hours are not enuff, as 1st bidder you should always have advantage, but no, there's always second chance for everyone :rolleyes:

And some people always use this to advantage, as i wake up being overbid, unless i bid max, which isn't always quite fun to do, knowing you are the only bidder at that time.

GC61 - Dortmund:

Igor SEMSHOV has completed his move to Borussia Dortmund from Zenit for £7,530,000

Signed a 3 year deal and yes is 33 but is a 90 and is a top player for CMV another top player for my B squad to back up Lampard.

Palacio is also joining for 11.4M he is a solid 90 and will take over for Cisse in the first team beside Eto'o.

Come join me and Munich as the forum battle gose on in Germany.

Gold Championship 13 - Inter Milan

After the sale of Maicon to Manchester United for Sagna and Samuel we have now sold Cesar to Manchester United for D.Alves and Gameiro.

Still looking for more deals pree season Ibrahimovic and Cambiasso both can leave two top players looking for two for one deals for both of them, Roma is leading the race for Ibrahimovic.