Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

No they are not' date=' pretty sure we'll pull out as we keep getting the same counter offer.[/quote']

That is your chose, not letting my best player leave for some next player who wont even make my first team.

Gold Championship 13 - Inter Milan

After the sale of Maicon to Manchester United for Sagna and Samuel we have now sold Cesar to Manchester United for D.Alves and Gameiro.

Still looking for more deals pree season Ibrahimovic and Cambiasso both can leave two top players looking for two for one deals for both of them' date=' Roma is leading the race for Ibrahimovic.[/quote']

clown why do u deals when u will quit them anyway in 2 weeks:confused::confused::confused::mad::mad::mad::mad:

SM and its policy regarding offers accepted is often gets me on the nerves.

Sometimes it takes 10 hours to get a bid accepted from unmanaged team' date=' and sometimes even 48 hours are not enuff, as 1st bidder you should always have advantage, but no, there's always second chance for everyone :rolleyes:

And some people always use this to advantage, as i wake up being overbid, unless i bid max, which isn't always quite fun to do, knowing you are the only bidder at that time.[/quote']

If its a player worth having that much then I bid max straight away to make sure I get them. Its in your own hands so you can't really complain about it.

clown why do u deals when u will quit them anyway in 2 weeks:confused::confused::confused::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Fool I have been here for 9 games already why would I quit my best team lol.

I am not you am I if you look at my stats over the past 4 months I have left not to many teams and have spent more then most people do at teams, I have seen you quitting left right and center so buck up before trying to star on somone who is clearly changing his ways.

FOOL.

Fool I have been here for 9 games already why would I quit my best team lol.

I am not you am I if you look at my stats over the past 4 months I have left not to many teams and have spent more then most people do at teams' date=' I have seen you quitting left right and center so buck up before trying to star on somone who is clearly changing his ways.

FOOL.[/quote']

Lads. Exchanging insults, as petty as they may be is not going to get a point across any better.

Plus, insulting another member is against the rules so think in future. ;)

Gold Championship 13 - Inter Milan

After the sale of Maicon to Manchester United for Sagna and Samuel we have now sold Cesar to Manchester United for D.Alves and Gameiro.

Still looking for more deals pree season Ibrahimovic and Cambiasso both can leave two top players looking for two for one deals for both of them' date=' Roma is leading the race for Ibrahimovic.[/quote']

Finaly came to a deal for Ibrahimovic who is moving to Champions Roma for De Jong + Cana + Giuliano happy with the deal as it brings in mutch needed depth.

My Mid is now Cambiasso + Stankovic with De Jong and Cana backing them up a solid like up for my CM role.

Still looking for more deals on top names.

Only Benfica spoiled the night.. :(

GC 91, Rubin- Applied an hand to Krylia Sovetov. Still unbeaten after 13 games.

GC 93, Liverpool- Defeated Everton by 2-1 and reached the 5th place. But wasn't all good news as Agger is missing next 6weeks and Mascherano a week. Also got Otamendi sent off.. :rolleyes: this leaves me with 1 CB for the next game.. :s

GC 66, Napoli- Defeated tonight Empoli by 3-1 and recovered the 1st place after Inter lose by the same result against Lecce.

GC 23, Benfica- Lost against Porto by 3-1 and Sporting is only 4 pts behind me with 5 games to go.. At middle of season I had an advantage of 14.. :s

GC 41, Chelsea- Beat the previous 2nd placed, Liverpool, by.. 5-0! Still only counting by wins all the 13 games.. 13 is also the advantage I have from 2nd..

GC 111, FCPorto- Drew 2-2 against Maritimo.. but as Benfica lost to Leixões the difference between us is now of 15pts.

GC 124, Bradford City- And at the 3rd time managed my 1st win. Won by 2-0 against Wigan and I have now 5 pts.. Payet and Negredo were the scorers.

GC 131, Borussia Dortmund- Won the league tonight with one game to go! After beat the 3rd placed Hamburg by 6-3 and also because Osnabrück drew their game. Gomis scored a poker while S.Bender scored the other 2. This is the 2nd time I won the league in three seasons after finish 2nd last year..

GC 103, Marseille- Started the season with the right foot after smash tonight Valenciennes by 4-1 in the opener of the season.

GC 60, Rennes- Bent scored the only goal in the game against Monaco.

GC40: Fulham 1 - 3 Man City

Picked up my first win as City boss thanks to goals from Gomez, Sahin and Cahill. That shoots us up to 14th and hopefully we can continue to climb the table in the coming weeks.

GC 7: Roda JC 0-1 Club Brugge - Jelle Vossen scores in the first minute as a weakened Club Brugge side manage to squeeze past Roda JC. We're still third in the league, one point ahead of Ajax with a single game to go.

GC 129: Feyenoord 5-3 Anderlecht - In a highly entertaining match where both sides had more than 15 shots on goal we managed to come out on top with braces from Diego Castro and Dmitri Payet and a goal from Luuk De Jong. With one game to go we can't win the league but we can't be overtaken by third place PSV so runner's up spot is confirmed.

GC99: Benfica destroy the opposition 6-1 tonight thanks to a mixed Benfica side consisting of a first teamers and then squad players due to fitness problems in the side. Goals came from Piatti (2), Alderweireld, Falcao, Luiz Adriano and Renato Augusto.

That makes it 5 wins out of 5 so far in the league and our arch rivals, FC Porto are rock bottom with 5 losses out of 5. :P

GC34: Barcelona beat Atletico Madrid 2-0 tonight and are now four points clear at the top of the table ahead of Kenny's Madrid.

GC13 Roma: Zlatan Ibrahimovic makes the move to Rome with Nigel De Jong, Lorik Cana and Giuliano exiting for Inter.

Team now looks like:

Casillas(95)

Ramos(94) - Puyol(96) - Cole(94)

Essien(95)

Iniesta(97) - Xavi(97) - Sneijder(95) - Ribery(95)

Rooney(95) - Ibrahimovic(96)

Just need two of Vidic, Pique, Maicon and Alves to get a full 95+ team :D

Second team is:

Casillas(95)

Naldo(90) - Thiago Silva(93) - Mathijsen(90)

De Rossi(94)

Robben(94) - Schweinsteiger(94) - Modric(92) - Nasri(93)

RVP(93) - Falcao(91)

The defence needs a little improvement, have players like Ramires, Rakytskiy, Torosidis, Elias and a few others in reserve to trade out for better defenders!

GC13 Roma: Zlatan Ibrahimovic makes the move to Rome with Nigel De Jong' date=' Lorik Cana and Giuliano exiting for Inter.

Team now looks like:

Casillas(95)

Ramos(94) - Puyol(96) - Cole(94)

Essien(95)

Iniesta(97) - Xavi(97) - Sneijder(95) - Ribery(95)

Rooney(95) - Ibrahimovic(96)

Just need two of Vidic, Pique, Maicon and Alves to get a full 95+ team :D

Second team is:

Casillas(95)

Naldo(90) - Thiago Silva(93) - Mathijsen(90)

De Rossi(94)

Robben(94) - Schweinsteiger(94) - Modric(92) - Nasri(93)

RVP(93) - Falcao(91)

The defence needs a little improvement, have players like Ramires, Rakytskiy, Torosidis, Elias and a few others in reserve to trade out for better defenders!

Was nice dealing with you little Inter Milan still have a lot to do to be a title looker again but getting there with depth.

Cambiasso is free to leave in 13 looking for a 2-1.

GC148 -

Darren Bent is coming to Southampton what a day for League One football.

Chamberlin and Maynard are heading to Tottenham with Ten Million have some players for cash here.

GC61 -

Dortmund are looking to shift Lampard and Pirlo.

GC151 -

B.Fergison who is rated 88 can leave for cash so get bidding from Blackpool.

Looking for deals in over leagues as well.

GC148 -

Darren Bent is coming to Southampton what a day for League One football.

Chamberlin and Maynard are heading to Tottenham with Ten Million have some players for cash here.

GC61 -

Dortmund are looking to shift Lampard and Pirlo.

GC151 -

B.Fergison who is rated 88 can leave for cash so get bidding from Blackpool.

Looking for deals in over leagues as well.

Is that deal a wind up ? :eek:

Is that deal a wind up ? :eek:

Darren BENT has completed his move to Southampton from Tottenham Hotspur for £10,000,000 plus Nicky MAYNARD and Alex OXLADE-CHAMBERLAIN

Im now looking a strong manager for Championship football next season happy days.

Still have some solid risers for cash.

Darren BENT has completed his move to Southampton from Tottenham Hotspur for £10' date='000,000 plus Nicky MAYNARD and Alex OXLADE-CHAMBERLAIN

Im now looking a strong manager for Championship football next season happy days.

Still have some solid risers for cash.[/quote']

The guy who sold you Bent isn't the cleverest manager in the world then...

It'd depend if Bent were a starter. Bent's never going to go above 90 and Chamberlain could well do. Good deal for Hammer though.

I mean Southampton in 148 are now worth 90M now 20M of that is Bent and Nunes who are a 90 and a 89.

Now with players like Frank Fielding in goal who is a riser and Lita up top with Bent my good look to the team is coming along.

Mutch 82 who is a youth playing first team football for Birmingham is a top player payed 8M if im right for him see him moving to Liverpool or Arsenal and becoming even better a top young player.

Chamberlain was a big cost he wanted him that is how we came to the deal, was shocked when he said the deal was even more when he was offerd 91's ect happy days realy as Chamberlain is a 70 who soon will be a 82/83 but is a top young player Bent is a 90/91 who is being a big part of Villa and also back in with a chance of England so happy days.

Looking for a 83+ English CB for around 4M if anyone has any just let me know.

Benfica aren't a club sweating confidence in the stage where more I need..

GC 91, Rubin- Secured the qualification from SMFA Cup stage after winning Necaxa by 3-1.. At the minute 6 was winning by 3-0.. Got two red cards also..

GC 93, Liverpool- Reached to the English Shield final after defeat Ipswich by 3-1.. Ilicic, Valencia and Cavani scored, while the same Valencia was sent off late and Lucas and Montolivo got injured.. :rolleyes: 3 injuries and 2 red cards in the last 2 games.

GC 23, Benfica- Drew 2-2 in the regular time and lost 5-4 in penalties to Guimarães.. Lucas was sent off..

GC 41, Chelsea- Smashed Ajax by 4-1 and reached the top of my group. 7pts in 4 games and everyone is close of everyone..

GC 115, Chelsea- Qualified for the knock out stages of SMFA Cup with 1 game to go, after beating Valencia by 2-0. Malouda assisted the goals of Afellay and Lampard.

GC 124, Bradford City- Smashed Manchester City at home by 7-0(!!!) in the English Shield. Kucka scored 4, while Gonalons, Trochowski and Negredo also scored. They had Xavi, Ribery, Aguero, Toure, Kompany..

GC 85, Internazionale- Easy win by 5-2 against Celtic put me a foot in the knock out stages of SMFA Cup.

GC 103, Marseille- Lost 4-0 to Dortmund in the first game of SMFA Cup..

GC34: Barcelona beat Atletico Madrid 2-0 tonight and are now four points clear at the top of the table ahead of Kenny's Madrid.

Put out my second side for that match in anticipation for tonight's shield final' date=' however I forgot to change in time for tonight. However;

Real Madrid have won the Spanish Shield!!

6-5 win on penalties after a 1-1 draw in normal time against Barcelona. Unlucky Rhys, first blood to me. :D

Put out my second side for that match in anticipation for tonight's shield final' date=' however I forgot to change in time for tonight. However;

6-5 win on penalties after a 1-1 draw in normal time against Barcelona. Unlucky Rhys, first blood to me. :D[/quote']

Well done bud. Shame I'm been drawing blood for the past few seasons ;)

Nah well in! Didn't even realise I had this game tonight hence the team I had out otherwise would have put out the first team too lol.

Havent been on SM since may, I decided to get back to it today, and after 4 years of playing SM never have I been so lucky.

I picked up BARCELONA in GC67!!! :D

Who's in this GC? I'll respond to bids later...