Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC2: Barcelona sign Franck Ribery from Marseille, with £13.6m, Mamadou Sakho and Ishak Belfodil heading to the French club.

Looking for deals, and will include any of: Essien, De Rossi, Julio Cesar, Diego Milito, Carvalho, Juan, Dzeko, Vucinic, Navas, Nilmar, Gourcuff, Diego, Sahin, Simao, Francisco Fernando, Makoun, Kolarov, Diego Alves, Elias, Curci, Piatti, Necid, Reus, Bruno Cesar, and a load of other youths.

GC28 - Florent MALOUDA has demanded a transfer move away from your club due to his many concerns. These issues have built up over a long period of time. Your Chairman has placed Florent MALOUDA on the transfer list and will start accepting offers for the player.

:rolleyes::rolleyes: What a load of ................. Alright I knew he was level 3, but changed to level 4 today regarding games. BUT because he also has a level 4 wage concern (which he got today also), he has now requested a transfer due to having both and no level 5 is needed? I had no idea that was the case. Biggest qualm I have with the game is concerns, worst addition EVER.

Kettering sign Gotze

Kettering and Dortmund have today announced the transfer of the 'German Messi' Mario Gotze to Nene park.

Due to Kettering town's desire to land the player Dortmund have revealed the offer was too good to refuse.

The deal will see CAVANI, BOILESEN + FRIMPONG move to Dortmund over the next couple of days.

Kettering manager Atkins had this to say:

"I am delighted to be able to welcome Gotze to the club. I have been after him for some time now and after months of negotiations I have finally succumbed to Ashby's demands.

This is the biggest risk I have taken as manager of Kettering BUT If it pays off it could turn out to be a marvellous piece of business. Gotze can be any rating in the future and with him and Wilshere in midfield I can now sleep easy and not have to worry about that position for the next 10 years".

"I have completed many deals in my favour recently and it was about time I gave a little bit more to acquire someone of Gotze's calibre and potential."

The deal for Cavani was 'almost' hijacked by Atletico Madrid who put in a

"fantastic" offer. However the contact with the Atletico manager broke up in the evening and they were unable to conclude a deal.

The signing of Gotze also gives Kettering an ever so slight chance of recovery against Crawley in the WYC'11 after their 2-5 defeat in the 1st leg.

GC28 - Florent MALOUDA has demanded a transfer move away from your club due to his many concerns. These issues have built up over a long period of time. Your Chairman has placed Florent MALOUDA on the transfer list and will start accepting offers for the player.

:rolleyes::rolleyes: What a load of ................. Alright I knew he was level 3' date=' but changed to level 4 today regarding games. BUT because he also has a level 4 wage concern (which he got today also), he has now requested a transfer due to having both and no level 5 is needed? I had no idea that was the case. Biggest qualm I have with the game is concerns, worst addition EVER.[/quote']

Why didn't you just give him a new contract as well? :S

Players for sale

GC81- Sevilla - Sneijder, Chiellini, Marchisio, Skrtel, Mikel, Gourcuff & Defoe

GC79 - Liverpool - Hamsik, Lass Diarra, Glen Johnson, Torres, Mascherano, Terry, Ashley cole, Mertesacker

GC99 - Notts County - Nilmar, Kanoute, Veloso, Nene

Can include 2 for 1 in each gameworld.

:rolleyes::rolleyes: What a load of ................. Alright I knew he was level 3' date=' but changed to level 4 today regarding games. BUT because he also has a level 4 wage concern (which he got today also), he has now requested a transfer due to having both and no level 5 is needed? I had no idea that was the case. Biggest qualm I have with the game is concerns, worst addition EVER.[/quote']

If the concerns add up to a combined level 7, then they demand a transfer. If any player of mine ever gets to a level 3 concern regarding wages, then that is when I offer him a contract. It's not worth forgetting about it and then suffering the consequences like you have done in this instance.

And to be perfectly honest, I simply cannot agree with your opinion that concerns is the worst addition to the game. In fact, I'd go as far as saying it's one of the best. Even if you don't like them, they're easily avoided. :o

If I am not wrong, a player with two concerns one level 3 and other level 4 will request a transfer. I normally check every Tuesday/Friday mornings if a player as level 4 wages concern to give a new contract and avoid this.

In other news, in GC 131 qualified for the German Cup final after defeat Hoffenheim by 3-0. Will try the double after already securing the league with Dortmund.

Why didn't you just give him a new contract as well? :S

Forgot' date=' never really gave contracts much thought because I didn't think they really mattered....

If the concerns add up to a combined level 7, then they demand a transfer. If any player of mine ever gets to a level 3 concern regarding wages, then that is when I offer him a contract. It's not worth forgetting about it and then suffering the consequences like you have done in this instance.

And to be perfectly honest, I simply cannot agree with your opinion that concerns is the worst addition to the game. In fact, I'd go as far as saying it's one of the best. Even if you don't like them, they're easily avoided. :o

News to me, but I guess that shows I have a receding interest in the game. But you hit the nail on the head, they are easily avoided... if you can be bothered. Its just another pety thing you have to do really.... waste of time if you think about. Personally I don't see how it benefits anyone. I'm not too bothered though, I think the fact it got to that stage shows how much interest I have lost... :o

News to me' date=' but I guess that shows I have a receding interest in the game. But you hit the nail on the head, they are easily avoided... if you can be bothered. Its just another pety thing you have to do really.... waste of time if you think about. [b']Personally I don't see how it benefits anyone.[/b] I'm not too bothered though, I think the fact it got to that stage shows how much interest I have lost... :o

Well, I think it benefits all those who actually (still) care about their teams and put some effort into the game, and it hurts those who have lost interest in their teams and just keep them as a showcase/easy honour machine/whatever, when there actually would be quite a number of people that the team would be in better hands with.

So if you can't see how ANYONE benefits from it, quite clearly you belong into the second group then.

Well' date=' I think it benefits all those who actually (still) care about their teams and put some effort into the game, and it hurts those who have lost interest in their teams and just keep them as a showcase/easy honour machine/whatever, when there actually would be quite a number of people that the team would be in better hands with.

So if you can't see how ANYONE benefits from it, quite clearly you belong into the second group then.[/quote']

I still care about my teams for sure, but I'm not that interested that I have to spend time renewing contracts and that just for the sake of it. Like Andy said, they're easily avoided. I can see where your coming from yes, but managers who don't care about their teams eventually will quit in time or not log in on time. IMO I can only see it as being a time wasting act for managers who have interest in their teams. When players do get concerns and eventually leave then the manager will likely soon follow... Leaving a weaker side for the next manager to take over. I can see where your all coming from yes, but thats just my opinion on it.

Kettering sign Gotze

Kettering and Dortmund have today announced the transfer of the 'German Messi' Mario Gotze to Nene park.

Quite a high price to pay' date=' but it's Gotze:)

[b']GC 4:[/b] Pescara have finally found their foward after a long long search of a year. Clinical striker Antonio Di Natale has joined the Italian club for a cut price fee of only 9.5m.:D (A safe 92 @ 9.5m)I usually don't buy 34 year olds, but I have been looking for a foward so badly, and with 1 that is scoring so regularly, and at such a cheap (chairman valuation) price (without anyone shortlisting:eek:), it's hard to turn down the chance to sign him. :D

Quite a high price to pay' date=' but it's Gotze:)

[/quote']

Initially I thought so too - however - then I thought again:

Boilesen - injured and now cant get back in ahead of the 'mighty' Vurnon Anita.

Frimpong - now Arsenal have a fit midfield he cant get a start

Cavani - Scored in 1 league game this season and Napoli are trying their hardest to throw away any chance they had of Serie A. Good player yes but.....

Gotze - should hit 90/91 in the next changes.

Good night. Specially after the very important win in GC 23.

GC 70, Aston Villa- In the opening game of the season defeated Colchester by 2-1 thanks to goals from Agbonlahor and Dzsusdzak.

GC 91, Rubin- Drew 2-2 against Spartak.. They equalised at minute 87.. :rolleyes:

GC 93, Liverpool- Beat Birmingham at Saint Andrews by 3-1. Lavezzi netted a brace and assisted the goal from Valencia. While Taiwo saw the red as he got the 2nd yellow for wasting time.. :rolleyes:

GC 66, Napoli- Drew at 3-3 against Bologna. And this way saw Inter increase to 5pts the gap in the end of first half. Inter is the team I play next.

GC 23, Benfica- After losing 8pts in the last 3 games, 5 of them against unmanaged teams.. had a crucial game against our city rivals, Sporting. We were separated by 2pts and if I lose I would lost the lead. Fortunately got a balloon of oxygen as I beat them by 3-2! With 3 games to go I have 5pts of advantage.

GC 41, Chelsea- After dropping pts in the last game, returned to the wins with an hard win against Everton. The game ended 3-2 with Gerrard scoring the 3rd goal in a penalty.

GC 111, FCPorto- A 7th wonder performance put me more close of the 4th consecutive league win. Meireles with an hat trick and Hulk and Postiga with a brace scored all the 7goals against Paços de Ferreira.

GC 115, Chelsea- Defeated Newcastle by 4-2, but untill the minute 60 was only drawing at 1. Still 4th.

GC 124, Bradford City- And at the 5th game reached the promotion zone after smashing Coventry City by 5-1. Valero scored 3 goals while Paulinho and Payet scored one each.

GC 85, Internazionale- Moved to top on GD after defeat Bologna by 3-1. D. Milito scored a brace while Cambiasso scored the other. Next game will be against the co-leaders, Palermo.

GC 103, Marseille- Got my 3rd win in as many games after beat Monaco by 2-1. Lucho Gonzalez and M'vila scored my goals.

GC 60, Rennes- Got my 4th defeat in 4 games against Lyon. This time ended 2-1 with them scoring the decisive goal at minute 88.. :rolleyes: Not found yet and antidote for his 3-4-3..

Sun 30 October

The deal involving Olympiacos and Iker CASILLAS of Real Madrid has been rejected. Real Madrid are insulted by the received offer.

Olympiacos have made an offer to Real Madrid for Iker CASILLAS of £70,000,000 plus Balázs MEGYERI .

The deal involving Olympiacos and Arjen ROBBEN of Real Madrid has been rejected. Real Madrid are insulted by the received offer.

Olympiacos have made an offer to Real Madrid for Arjen ROBBEN of £35,000,000.

The deal involving Olympiacos and Iker CASILLAS of Real Madrid has been rejected. Real Madrid are insulted by the received offer.

Olympiacos have made an offer to Real Madrid for Iker CASILLAS of £40,000,000 plus Balázs MEGYERI .

Olympiacos have made an offer to Real Madrid for Iker CASILLAS of £35,000,000 plus Pavel KOVAC .

Just the past 10 minutes. :rolleyes:

fed up of rejecting so just not responding to any more of his offers..

106ABERDEEN-1.jpg

At the fourth time of trying, Aberdeen finally win the SPL after ICT and Hibs' challenges fell away in the final weeks of the season. Celtic are also relegated from the top flight:eek:

The team that took us to the title was .....

ABERDEEN.jpg

Will be looking to improve the squad depth over the coming weeks to cope with a run in the SMFA Champions cup.

GC116 -

Chelsea just got took over by me, have a solid bace looking for new blood players like Essien and Drogba are free for PE offers.

May sell Zhirkov for cash a nice 90 for any team.

Dawson 89 + Defoe 90 coming in for Alex 91

Sturridge will also be joining Tottenham as part of the deal.