Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC123 - Port Vale have a bid accepted for Fernando Gago from unmanaged for a fee of 11 Million. Can't believe I got no competition for this lad' date=' and am pleasantly surprised. Hopefully he plays well for Roma throughout the season, and maybe has a chance of achieving a 90 rating. Anyways, pretty happy with my side now ;

[b']* Means on loan.[/b]

De Gea*

Danilo Ecuele Manga Johnson Pieters

Shaqiri* Martin Gago Payet*

Kerzhakov Floccari

Subs ; Ulreich, Victor Ruiz, Canini, Compper, Kucka, Rodrigues Lucas, Monnet-Pacquet.

Apart from that, players in the reserve squad include Craig Gardner, De Vrij, Opare, Bacuna, Teteh Bangura, Jantschke, Bakary Kone, Kvist, Timm Klose, Chandler, Reis, kevin etc..

Yeh, my attack lacks depth and quality IMO, but never seem to find any decent strikers from unmanaged clubs to buy when I have the cash, and it's very hard to find good strikers out there to try and buy. :o

The signing of Gago allows Pazienza(88) to leave Port Vale for cash, and will even take chairman value, so please bid if you are interested.

Great signing mate. I was going to compete but i didn't have masses of cash stored so decided to cut my losses and sign Parejo in the hope he can kick start his career again. Loving the competition in division 1 though.

Great signing mate. I was going to compete but i didn't have masses of cash stored so decided to cut my losses and sign Parejo in the hope he can kick start his career again. Loving the competition in division 1 though.

Thank you mate, Parejo is a great signing as well :)

I'm loving the competition as well mate! Very very tight at the top, with you at the top, well done! I'm currently 5th I think, and only 6 points behind you, so plenty of time for me to overtake you ;)

And while talking about GC123, I am finally selling Pazienza to Zenit for 10 Million :) He's a safe 88, but I don't need him now that I have Gago.

GC49 - Sevilla

Sevilla this morning announced the arrival of French international full-back Bacary Sagna from Arsenal. The 28-year-old makes the move to Andalusia in a deal that sees Argentine winger Nicolas Gaitan, French defender Jean-Armel Kana-Biyik and a small cash sum of £5m move to London in exchange.

Valdes 93

Sagna 92 - Ivanovic 92 - Silva 93 - Pereira 90

Gonul 89 - Torosidis 89 - Dawson 89 - Tremoulinas 89

Mascherano 93 - Busquets 94

Tiote 87 - Balmont 89

Nani 92 - Hamsik 91 - Di Maria 92

Amalfitano 89 - Ninis 87 - Teixeira 87

Rooney 95

Van Wolfswinkel 87

Finally killed the duck in GC23.. This was my 79th Honour after the Charity Shield won in GC7 yesterday..

GC 70, Aston Villa- Lost 2-1 to Everton and got my 1st defeat at the 4th game.

GC 93, Liverpool- Lost 3-2 to Man Utd and lost a great chance to reduce significantly the difference to 1st.

GC 71, Lazio- Defeated Siena by 3-2 to get the 2nd win in the new season.

GC 66, Napoli- A seven wonder performance against Treviso! After this 7-1 play Juve next week.

GC 23, Benfica- At the 4th season finally won it! In the last game of the season beat Braga by 3 to nil and 3 was the punctual difference to Sporting. Can now sleep more relieved.

GC 111, FCPorto- Hugo Almeida came from the bench at minute 60 to score the 3 goals in my win against Leixões by 3-2!

GC 115, Chelsea- A goal from Wendel at minute 89 saved my head and rescued a point after the 1-1 draw against Nottingham.

GC 124, Bradford City- After being knocked out in the Shield by Chelsea, had a tough task against the previous 2nd place, Bolton. But my team left the Reebok Stadium with the 3pts after the goals of Marchisio and Kuranyi.

GC 85, Internazionale- 3rd consecutive draw, this time against Roma by 2-2 and dropped to the 2nd place.

GC 103, Marseille- Defeated PSG by 3-2 after leading by 3 goals to 0. This was my 6th win in 6 games.

GC 60, Rennes- Won by 3-0 against Lorient, but as Marseille won my chances to win the league again are becoming small. 7pts behind with 6 games to go.

GC67 Sevilla - Nice 3-0 win over Betis, extending our lead at the top to 4 points, and with Valencia playing Real next, I have a chance to further extend my lead.

GC19 Fenerbache - Beat the only other managed club in this division Beskitas 4-1. He must have had tackling set to hard as he had 3 players sent off. This resulted in my team dominating possesion leading him 72-28%. We are now top of the table by 4 points.

GC34 Liverpool - Big 5-1 win over West Ham. Moves us up to 7th, with plenty of games left to go. Next up a strong Chelsea team.

finally accepted the inevitable and quit sm today

its been a good 2 years and it was always gonna be hard to leave but working 70 hours a week means im just never on the computer

look out for

Real :70

Hearts :25

Arsenal : 97

Bayern :28

Benfica : 33

Eintracht : 1

Juventus :92

Sevilla :93

wish you all the best for the future

Gary

GC75 - Rotherham United

The Millers first season in the promised land ended last night with a 2-1 home win against Barnsley to see them finish in a very respectable 3rd position in the table. The South Yorkshire minnows impressed many in the debut Division One campaign, but weren't able to end the season as champions, finishing on 85 points, two behind Liverpool - who leap-frogged Manchester United on the last day with a 1-0 victory over their arch-rivals at Anfield. If Rotherham's 4-4 draw between them and Liverpool late on in the season had ended in a Rotherham win, then the Millers would have, remarkably, won the title on the last day.

The club has made considerable strides in the transfer market lately, snapping up several promising players including Mehdi Benatia, Jeremy Morel and Martin Kelly.

Hart 91

Forlin 88 - Benatia 88 - Armand 89

Piszczek 88 - - - - - - Medel 88 - - - - - - Santos 89

Ledesma 89 - Janssen 89

Sow 90 - Carroll 88

Looking forward to my assault on the SMFA Champions Cup next season!

The transfer dealing in GC152 is quite frankly a joke. So many deals are getting reversed. I had a transfer offer of Steven Defour (89) and Freddy Gaurin (88) accepted and the dal went through only for it to be reversed a day later.

Are SMFA actually looking at these delas or just reversing them as soon as someone reports it. Tere is a host of managers having the same problem and I sugest SM get a grip otherwise they could lose a lot of loyal customers here as the service is very poor right now and they don't seem to be actually looking at these transfers which is there job.

Sevilla GC67 - The departure of Milos Krasic see's two good young players come in. Welcome to Kevin Prince Boateng and David Alaba, both should see rises in the next changes. Exciting times at Sevilla at the moment!

Jesus Navas is still available to whoever is interested in 67, just PM me and I'm sure we can sort a deal out.

GC107; I was going to leave Port Vale at the end of the season, but I somehow managed to sign a long term target of mine;

Álvaro NEGREDO has completed his move to Port Vale from Zenit for £31,000,000. All other offers were turned down.

All those risers were worth it. :D My first 90 player with Port Vale, and he's exactly what I needed with this squad, a very good striker. I've got two months left in my GM, but following his arrival, I might renew it.. I've got no money left now, but I am going to sell off a few of my un-wanted players to generate some cash for a DM.

GC107; I was going to leave Port Vale at the end of the season' date=' but I somehow managed to sign a long term target of mine;[/font']

All those risers were worth it. :D My first 90 player with Port Vale, and he's exactly what I needed with this squad, a very good striker. I've got two months left in my GM, but following his arrival, I might renew it.. I've got no money left now, but I am going to sell off a few of my un-wanted players to generate some cash for a DM.

Well done mate a cracking signing for a small team.

GC108 Inter Milan still looking for deals on the likes of Xavi so get bidding.

GC61 -

The best league I am in with a battle with a good mate in Rob has seen the fall of Munich loosing 4-0 to my Dortmund, what a game for me been here now 41 games, and I am real happy 3 points clear again do not want to loss this now we are so close to the end.

GC116 -

Chelsea won 3-1 a bad season getting better.

GC67 -

Liverpool signed Downing tonight for 16M and won 3-1 a team back on the up still looking for more deals.

GC148 -

After signing Jan Vennegoor Of Hesselink for 2.5M he has helped us to 3 points him and Bent up top is going real well.

GC152 -

West Ham took out Millwall 2-1 new signings Bellamy, Mccarthy, Materazzi, Ahamada all made there first games for the club with Bellamy making his come back to Upton Park with a goal, Tomkins got the over goal. Need to keep up form if we are going up.

GC1: Shakhtar win the league title for the first time in their history (13 seasons)! It's only the 2nd title/cup they've ever won :o, and only the 2nd time Teb's Spartak haven't won the title (and that was in season 1, so we stopped a run of 11 consecutive titles!)

GC109: Dundee beat George's Raith 4-2, but Phil's QoS and Stifler's St. Johnstone also win, leaving us all on 69 points with one game left :eek:! Looks like the title could be decided on GD....

Me and Phil have to play the Old Firm, with Phil at home to Celtic and my Dundee away to Rangers, whereas Stifler prepares for the visit of unmanaged Kilmarnock!