Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

:D

I get a stupid amount of PMs off mugs asking me to buy them GM.

Fair to say' date=' my reply is not polite.

Cheeky block after too so I get the last laugh :D[/quote']

I've been getting a lot of random friend requests from people I don't know and who aren't in any of the same setups as me. I'm guessing its because I managed to get myself on the Best Managers (Gold Game Worlds) list. But no-one's asked me to buy a GM for them.

This guy is definitely worse than your bunch though, he wants it in exchange for a deal, which is surely against the rules, but apparently there isn't an area where I can send a ticket under? Had to report a random deal and just add the details in.

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

I have had a few just report the message and SM will sort it. Thay just think because we are gold memeber we will get them gold memebership, not coming from me.

I have had two people, joined the same day as each over, names are close together. Some people just think, if thay ask thay will get.

some people in some countries really cant buy although its not excuse in asking for deal,some are asking me even on chat,although i dont have them amongst friends:confused:........i understand those who cant buy,but its big bussines on net selling virtual gods,accounts on some games its perfectly legal...so it should be SM if GM for example wanna sell account that he bought it should be avaible to sell but thats just my opinion

I have had a few just report the message and SM will sort it. Thay just think because we are gold memeber we will get them gold memebership' date=' not coming from me.

I have had two people, joined the same day as each over, names are close together. Some people just think, if thay ask thay will get.[/quote']

They probably ask you because you've spent a total of almost £10trillion on this game.

GC5 - Roma!

With next season in mind I have been looking for deals to make my team better over all.

Lionel MESSI has completed his move to Internacional from Roma in a swap deal for Cristiano RONALDO and Honorato NILMAR

The first part of a two part deal, Da Silva Fabio is to join for cash, a solid deal has some of the worlds best offerd for him but this was the only deal I could see with Ronaldo coming my way.

Frank LAMPARD has completed his move to Roma from Chelsea for £5,000,000 plus Ignazio ABATE and André-Pierre GIGNAC

A solid 94 for him team, still staring in the epl and the NT so a good deal for my team. Sad to loss my star ST and RB but had the depth with some solid players to take there place.

Looking for a CB / RB / RM / ST can offer two for one deals with top cash.

Hi all,

Just a quick one to say, I'm sorry to all those I've not replied to, I have been inactive for 12 months due to dedication to other things that have been going on, however, I am back now, and will try and stick it out,

I have to edit so much on here, such as the teams I manage,

However, feel free to drop me a message and we'll catch up, those that I haven't spoken to in a while,

Feel free to spark up proposals for players in any of my latest Gold Championship teams,

Kindest Regards,

'andrew stelly (chatroom)'.

GC113 Kettering Town

Kettering town are just one win away from achieving their dream of Premier League football.

A win on Saturday at home to Preston will secure a phenomenal rise from the very bottom of the football league pyramid.

However manager Atkins is unlikely to get carried away as only 2 points seperate Kettering from Robert Attwoods 2nd placed Ipswich, and Atkins wants a 4th consecutive league title and 'hopefully' the English cup to consider the season a 'success'.

Got my first ever Barcelona :D

Never had one of the massive teams' date=' biggest team I have is Liverpool so well chuffed with this.[/quote']

Well done, I took Shakhtar was looking over the setup for a few mins after it was up only 5 teams was taken when I took my chose, Inter Milan did not have a manager so did not Munich but took up a hole new league, a two team league should be a lot of fun.

Looking for deals.

GC 44 - Borussia Dortmund

Surprisingly (but it was a pleasant surprise) I managed to get yet another deal done, Thiago Silva is now a Borussia Dortmund player, heading to Manchester United are Philippe Mexes and Ezequiel Munoz.

Still looking for a decent defender and winger (both 90/91) for my second team, looking to give any 2 of

Andre Dias - CB - 32 - 89

Mehdi Benatia - CB - 24 - 88

Yuri Zhirkov - LM/LB - 28 - 90

Kim Källström - CM/LM - 29 - 90

Sully Muntari - CM - 27 - 89

Ruben Cani - Wing/AM - 30 - 89

Mounir El Hamdaoui - Fwd/AM - 27 - 88 (when his TB is off)

Sebastian Jung - RB - 21 - 86

Daniel Opare - RB/LB - 21 - 85

Bruno Ecuele Manga - CB - 23 - 88

Almog Cohen - DM/CM - 22 - 86

Adam Matuszczyk - DM/CM - 22 - 86

Sebastian Rudy - CM/DM - 21 - 87

First time I've been close to being online when a GC has opened got the biggest club left Valencia' date=' pretty happy with that![/quote']
Good luck in the league mate' date=' Athletic Club here :)[/quote']

Good luck guys I'm Lille. I missed most of the biggies, but hung around for 15 minutes after it opened and Lille popped up!

Hazard here we come! woo!B)

In 109

andrea pisarovic has left Norway as the national manager.
Costa Rica have appointed andrea pisarovic as their new national manager.

Surprisingly after these results:

Norway     	1 	- 	3 	Ukraine
Portugal	2 	- 	3 	Costa Rica

Seriously Mr. Balotelli, what you're doing there is just pathetic and piteous. Are you really that desperate for honours if you can't get them the 'regular' way...

:)

GC 115, Chelsea- Beat Lille by 2-0 due to a brace from Anelka. As in the first leg I had won them by 3-0, I have progressed with an aggregate of 5-0 to the SMFA Cup Q/F where I will play Club America.

GC 85, Internazionale- Won against Cruzeiro by the same result of 1st leg, 2-0, and this way I am in the SMFA Cup Q/F where I will play the current champions, Benfica.

GC 60, Rennes- Reached the cup final after smashing Caen by 5-1. This cup can save my season as had bad cup runs and league doesn't look easy. Bordeaux is the other finalist. Tomorrow will play Caen again.

GC 152, Real Madrid- At the 2nd group stage game smashed Arsenal by 4-0! Kaka scored the first two while Callejon scored the other two goals. Kaka assisted once but Casillas was chosen the MoM.. :confused:

GC 7, Spartak Moscow- Smashed Ipswich Town at Portman road by 4-0 to reach the 6pts after two games. Very better here than in the league. Sosa with a brace, Rajkovic and Dealbert were the scorers.

In 109

Surprisingly after these results:

Norway     	1 	- 	3 	Ukraine
Portugal	2 	- 	3 	Costa Rica

Seriously Mr. Balotelli' date=' what you're doing there is just pathetic and piteous. Are you really that desperate for honours if you can't get them the 'regular' way...[/quote']

CB is a mug.

Waste of space' date=' if he is so sneaky, pathetic and quite frankly ridiculous on a internet game, imagine what kind of idiot he is in real life.

Lets all bow down before him. :rolleyes::rolleyes:[/quote']

Posted something about this twice the other day but both posts got deleted :rolleyes:

Cant see why as it is very related to GC Discussions.

GC38 Inter Milan - Tonight saw Inter Milan take on English side Tottenham at White Hart Lane in the SMFA Cup 1st Round 2nd Leg.. Trailing 3-0 from the first leg Inter had a massive task ahead of them in order to reach the next round. 4 goals from Drogba and a goal from Adebayor saw Inter win 5-2 on the night and progress to the next round on away goals.

GC108 Inter Milan -

We have welcome four new players for cash, Arnold Mvuemba (26-88) - Matthieu Chalme (31-88) - Gianluca Zambrotta (34-88) Liam Ridgewell (27-87)

Happy with them four more depth to my back up team all four are now free to loan along side the likes of Deco just offer.

Still looking for more deals for my XI.

Posted something about this twice the other day but both posts got deleted :rolleyes:

Cant see why as it is very related to GC Discussions.

cb reported them and claimed they were insulting, they got deleted then as it could be seen as flaming. I still fail to see how merely pointing out facts that are visible for everyone could be deemed insulting, but well, in balotelliworld it obviously is.

cb reported them and claimed they were insulting' date=' they got deleted then as it could be seen as flaming. I still fail to see how merely pointing out facts that are visible for everyone could be deemed insulting, but well, in balotelliworld it obviously is.[/quote']

Mine was insulting and it was meant to be. However, posting facts is not against the rules, its on topic and thus there is no reason to delete the posts in question.

cb reported them and claimed they were insulting' date=' they got deleted then as it could be seen as flaming. I still fail to see how merely pointing out facts that are visible for everyone could be deemed insulting, but well, in balotelliworld it obviously is.[/quote']

i can give u few examples about that,and my posts deleted,better that i won honour than comp anyway,if i resign from international squad it wont be ruined,so what if i takeover,someone will be happy cause he got better international squad