Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Good luck guys I'm Lille. I missed most of the biggies' date=' but hung around for 15 minutes after it opened and Lille popped up!

Hazard here we come! woo!B)[/quote']

Likewise mate.

Looking to offload to following at the moment:

Parejo

Aduriz

Costa

Dealbert

Decided I'm going to wait for the spanish changes before I involve my better players in transfers now.

GC85: Falkirk sign Siem De Jong for 17 million. Ajax not having the best of seasons but I like this fella, and I need a new striker to partner Sow :)

Team is progressing slowly, no superstars but have some really nice players. SMFA shield semis tonight B)

Anyone who is in this GC, just look at my team and let me know who interests you. Ill look at your team and see if i like anyone. Nobody is off limits.

I see a lot of people starting to quit SM , its a shame yet im still loving it. Join gold championship 113.

Birmingham City 76 - Two more deals done before the new season kicks off. Negredo is sold to Arsenal who are looking to revamp there side , the London club gave Lewandowski and Angel. Lewandowski is due a rise soon +1/2. , Angel has played nearly every game for Roma and will likely stay in 88 rating but an 90/89 and a 88 for a 90 is always good. With one big name foward leaving another comes in the form of Soldado for Doumbia and Wickham. He has been amazing for Valencia and should get a +1. Doumbia didnt rise recently even with his goal scoring record and Wickham is out for the season even though hes a good prospect. Birmingham are to welcome a big foward in the next couple of weeks. Offically over 310M in worth and with rating increases should be the most valuable side in England 76.

GC153 - Shakhtar have welcomed 13 new players to the squad the big signings are Zanetti and Samuel with also Corluka - San Jose - Pied - Emenes - Martinez.

Also welcomed some new youths to the squad.

Van Rhijn - Froxylias - Williams - Besic (L) - Gentsoglou (L) - Serero (L)

Happy so far more deals to be done so get in touch.!

Need to force my players to practice the Pk's..

GC 70, Aston Villa- Received and defeated Nacional da Madeira by 2-0 in the first leg of SMFA Shield round 2. Goals from Colsa and Millner.

GC 91, Rubin- Drew 3-3 against Wolfsburg for the 1st leg of SMFA Cup round 1, but it could have been very worst. Was losing by 3-1 until minute 83 when Nocerino reduced to 3-2 and 4 minutes later Baines equalised.

GC 93, Liverpool- Needed a win tonight against Barcelona to have the certainty that would progress from group stages. Got a lead of 2 goals, but the red card of VdV and the injury of Mascherano allowed Barcelona to equalise the game. For my luck Inter lost against the unmanaged Atlante and I progressed in 2nd due to GD.

GC 71, Lazio- Had very superior stats comparing to Roma, but lost by 6-5 in the penalties lottery after the 0-0 in the regular time. Thus, was knocked out at the 3rd Shield round.

GC 23, Benfica- Started well my participation on the SMFA Cup with a win by 3-0 against DC United. Goals from Cardozo, David Luiz and Tino Costa.

GC 41, Chelsea- Got an important result against Fiorentina for the round 1 of SMFA Cup. Beat them 3-0 at home and will be a little more reposeful for the trip to Italy. Ibrahimovic, Xavi and Alvaro Pereira scored.

GC 115, Chelsea- Beat Ipswich by 4-1 to keep fighting to revalidate the Cup win.

GC 85, Internazionale- Smashed Ascoli by 6-2 for the Cup. Defoe scored 4 goals. Next round will play Sampdoria.

GC 103, Marseille- Like Lazio, had superior stats but were again the penalties to decide the game and again against me. The game against Vannes ended 1-1 in the Shield Q/F..

GC 152, Real Madrid- Smashed our arch rivals Barcelona by 4-1 in the 2nd round of the Spanish Shield. Khedira with a brace, Benzema and Pjanic scored in my 8th win in as many games.

GC85: Falkirk sign Siem De Jong for 17 million. Ajax not having the best of seasons but I like this fella' date=' and I need a new striker to partner Sow :)

Team is progressing slowly, no superstars but have some really nice players. SMFA shield semis tonight B)

Anyone who is in this GC, just look at my team and let me know who interests you. Ill look at your team and see if i like anyone. Nobody is off limits.[/quote']

We need some competition in Scotland! someone come take a half decent rangers.

Celtic can help out with a few players.

BTW.... Sow said in the news he wants to come to Parkhead ;)

Pretty good night overall in the champions cup:-

GC68 Atletico - My only loss of the night coming against Real in the first leg of the 1st round, lost 2-0 they had a penalty and I had Andre Schurrle sent off, looks like I'll have to focus on the league.

GC43 Milan - Also in the 1st round, 1st leg we came up against a very good Porto. We managed to win 3-0 with goals from Veloso, Antonini and Quagliarella. Kaka was man of the match as he ran the show.

GC19 Fenerbache - 1-1 in the groups agaisnt Valencia all but qualified one point and I'm through.

GC34 Liverpool - A massive game also in the 1st round 1st leg against Boca with the top manager of the GW. We surprisingly won 4-0 only having four shots on target. Vagner Love scoring twice and Diego and Navas both getting on the scoresheet.

GC153 - Shakhtar have welcomed HSV trio Michael Mancienne & Tomás Rincon & Muhamed Besic for Dmytro Chygrynskiy, over all I got a 86 a 85 and a 80 for a 90 so seems bad but Dmytro has floped this season and don't even have a hand fall of games this season, were as Michael and Tomas are soon to rise so real happy.

Srna 91 - Fernandinho 90 - Jadson 90 - William 90 - Adriano 89: All four can leave for PE looking for two for one deals or better names, just get hold of me to come to deals.!

Wow some of the counter offers I have had in the past few days are crazy..

Anyway looking to do a few deals in GC's 61(Barcelona) and GC101(Inter Milan).

GC61 looking to buy higher rated players(92+) in 2/3/4 for 1 deals, and can use a number of 88-92 rated player (Lucho Gonzalez, Fernando, Dzsudzsak, Bosingwa, Anyukov, Abidal, Vucinic, Valbuena(TB 3rd Dec) Caceres, Bocchetti, Yarnolenko, Boita).

Also willing to swap some of the 'older' players like Abidal, Ferdinand or Carvalho for younger players, but not necessarily 'kids', in the same position rated around 90.

GC101 - Every player at Inter Milan rated 90+ can leave for p/e deals, reasonable prices, age not too important, so long as they are playing regular.

GC61 - Big Deal In Germany For Champions!

The offer for Bastian SCHWEINSTEIGER of Borussia Dortmund from Barcelona has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Barcelona - £20.0M + Lucho GONZALEZ + José BOSINGWA - Accepted.

After that LB Balzaretti 90 will leave for Abidal then Ballack will join for CMV.

Now this is not the best deal but anything has to be better then a 90 one for one deal LOL!

Next season could be even harder.!

Now this is not the best deal but anything has to be better then a 90 one for one deal LOL!

Shock,

Hammer doesnt think his own deal is any good ......

tip for you.... dont do them if you dont think there good ( im not commenting if this is a good or bad deal but seriously.. )

Shock' date='

Hammer doesnt think his own deal is any good ......

tip for you.... dont do them if you dont think there good ( im not commenting if this is a good or bad deal but seriously.. )[/quote']

He doesn't think that any of his deals are good since he mentions that every time he sells high rated players:confused: I'm confused as to why he does all the deals since he knows the deals he accepted are not good (in his opinion).

Looking to do deals still in GC 4 (Pescara), 7 (Sao Paulo), 20 (Hertha Berlin), 23 (Porto), 53 (Gladbach).

He doesn't think that any of his deals are good since he mentions that every time he sells high rated players:confused: I'm confused as to why he does all the deals since he knows the deals he accepted are not good (in his opinion).

Looking to do deals still in GC 4 (Pescara)' date=' 7 (Sao Paulo), 20 (Hertha Berlin), 23 (Porto), 53 (Gladbach).[/quote']

me to,anyway all oldies in Roma 151 can go for double CV but slowly cause i need to find replacements

GC 41 Everton will sell all Israeli players for cash for double CV and some others

GC 5 Sevilla need gk badly will give anyone for decent keeper

GC 123 Schalke most players can go except Germans and few others:rolleyes:

Looking to do deals in the following set ups:

GC72 - Roma, the likes of Yaya Toure, Ribery and most of my squad are available

GC140 - Santos, once again the whole of my squad is available, not much off T/B but have a few players available with Robben coming off his T/B on the 3rd.

GC84 - Corinthians, have plenty of 88 and some 89 rated players that I am looking to trade for better players.

GC43 - FC Schalke 04, everyone is available.

GC115 - Borussia Dortmund, most of the squad is available apart from Gotze.

Get in touch if you are interested:)

EDIT: One deal done already in GC43 which see's Thiago Silva join with Westermann and Henderson leaving. :D

Did a two part deal with Stephen Marshallsay in GC114, seeing him get Villa for Yaya, Gervinho and Badstubber (they were all on concerns), I bought Gervinho for CV after the first part had gone through and we were done and dusted.

Then today I see the deals have been reversed?!?! I mean what is the point us wasting time negotiating a fair deal considering SM will reverse it, I pay to play this game, not be hassled with unnecessary inconveniences like these.

Any advice on how I can solve this issue? Even though I shouldn't be in this situation in the first place :rolleyes:

Did a two part deal with Stephen Marshallsay in GC114' date=' seeing him get Villa for Yaya, Gervinho and Badstubber (they were all on concerns), I bought Gervinho for CV after the first part had gone through and we were done and dusted.

Then today I see the deals have been reversed?!?! I mean what is the point us wasting time negotiating a fair deal considering SM will reverse it, I pay to play this game, not be hassled with unnecessary inconveniences like these.

Any advice on how I can solve this issue? Even though I shouldn't be in this situation in the first place :rolleyes:[/quote']

Leave it a week or so, then try again.

GC 109 - Queen of the South

Won the Charity Shield against Dundee United today, which means I have now won my 100th Gold Trophy. Glad that I got it with one of my favourite sides, just a bit sad that it was not against some decent opposition, but not my fault really if all the other managers in the league don't manage to win the cup ;)