Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Look CB mate or what ever you want to be called' date=' you a good manager seen some of the work you have done and I am realy a fan of it but [b']your digging a hole you can not get out of on the forum, now please just keep it hushed when posting somthing like that as your posting against one of the best forums who everyone will back up.[/b]

Now please people lets just give it a rest I like reading about teams not people moaning about each over and quitting teams this is what is wrecking this thread just like the one before.

You're one to talk.

Back to GC discussion please fellas. If you have the inclination (God help you) to talk to these individual members, please use VMs or PMs.

You're one to talk.

Back to GC discussion please fellas. If you have the inclination (God help you) to talk to these individual members' date=' please use VMs or PMs.[/quote']

Now now Stu let's not be hasty here...

if my reading of Hammer's coments are correct I think he was suggesting that I was one of the best forumers..

Now whilst this probably ain't true, I feel we should let him speak if only to indulge my ego for a short time :P;):P

I'm all for freedom of speech on this occasion :P

Jesus I laugh sometimes at this, lads you have to remember its only a game, Balotelli (as much as I am not fond of him) pays the same amount as everyone else to play this game and he can club hop all day long if he wants, there is no rule to stop him doing so, so if he enjoys doing it let him at it your only wasting your breath as nothing will be done.

Its a online game that means absolutely nothing, people have to remember this.

Wow just checked my results from last night had a lot of big games and what a superb night, can't usually be bothered to post results but I'm bored and stuck indoors so why not!

Result of the night is surely my Kaiserslauten going to the mighty Spartak Moscow in GC1 and coming away with a 4-3 win, probably one of my best results ever in a ridiculously hard Champions League Group.

Liverpool in GC 28 beat Mike's Chelsea in the Cup semi as we keep up our pursuit of the treble, easy chance for Mike to gain revenge against my 3rd team tonight with the 2nd leg of the cHampions League semi on Sunday and English Cup final on Tue summit has to give and as the League was wrapped up an age ago I can afford it. I honestly thought Gc 28 was gunn a be challenging with loads of forumers in England but with my 3rd successive League title I would suggest the rest need to up there game ;):P

Spartak Moscow in GC 49 edge out Roma on Pk's to reach the last eight of the Champions League, but got a massive decision to make as Atletico Madrid have come calling, been with Spartak since creation and built a great squad, but the competition now in Russia is not great and the Champions League is the Holy Grail. I have a favourable draw as well innthe last eight but the thought of a competitive League against the likes of Andy, Greg and more is very appealing especially as I hVe already proved beating Andy's Sevilla ain't that difficult ;):P. I like competition and this would provide it.

Arsenal in 55 reach English Cup final where we play Bogeyteam Chelsea as we pursue a double, Internacional beat a very good Ajax in GC 5 Champ League Grp Stage, only disappointment sees Barca miss out in Europe eliminated by Dortmund in GC 144 :(

GC65 - Manchester City are looking to shift Tevez the 94 is no longer wanted here had some good offers for him looking for a ST and a CB for him get bidding.

Drogba is also for sale the 95 can leave for a two for one deal.

GC113 - Bordeaux is looking for deals Giggs will be the first signing costing 10M

Spartak Moscow in GC 49 edge out Roma on Pk's to reach the last eight of the Champions League' date=' but got a massive decision to make as Atletico Madrid have come calling, been with Spartak since creation and built a great squad, but the competition now in Russia is not great and the Champions League is the Holy Grail. I have a favourable draw as well innthe last eight but the thought of a competitive League against the likes of Andy, Greg and more is very appealing [b']especially as I hVe already proved beating Andy's Sevilla ain't that difficult[/b] ;):P. I like competition and this would provide it.

Haha, so has most of the set-up! My Sevilla rivals your Napoli for runners-up "honours"!

Hope you come over buddy, you'd be a cracking addition in what is a very tough Spanish league already. :)

Can we all just agree that I am the best?

Definetly not ;):P

Just jealousy speaking in reality over your Milan's constant beating of my Napoli and the 4-1 thrashing your Monchengladbach gave me the other day is fresh in the memory

Not that I'm biter or Nything :P:p

Haha' date=' so has most of the set-up! My Sevilla rivals your Napoli for runners-up "honours"!

Hope you come over buddy, you'd be a cracking addition in what is a very tough Spanish league already. :)[/quote']

Be hard pressed to beat Napoli for the unwarranted title of most underachieving side in SM :(

Really think I might make the jump, don't really wanna leave the squad I built at Spartak but it's boring when there are only two managers in the League, fair enuff I ain't winning the League this year but everything was geared towards Champs League where I've performed really well, all that is left to achieve.

But with yourself,Greg,Andy, terrific Barca and a few others I recognize in Spain might be more fulfilling

Really think I might make the jump' date=' don't really wanna leave the squad I built at Spartak but it's boring when there are only two managers in the League, fair enuff I ain't winning the League this year but everything was geared towards Champs League where I've performed really well, all that is left to achieve.

But with yourself,Greg,Andy, terrific Barca and a few others I recognize in Spain might be more fulfilling[/quote']

Yeh, be hard to leave some of the players you've got at Spartak. But at Atletico, at least you have the likes of Ronaldo, Aguero and Phil Jones to build your team around, amongst others. Plus, I have no doubt you'll be able to smooth talk the new Spartak manager into prizing away one or two of your favourites. ;)

GC30 -

After the signings of Tevez and Reyes to my Hammers for cash we have now welcomed 22 year old center half Lovren (89) for 33.2m happy with the deal as yet another top player from France has joined my mist of teams, have a big hope for my championship Hammers and hope to a make a impact over seasons to come.

GC113 -

My Bordeux have welcomed another two players, Giggs was the first he has now been joined by Tim Cahill and Leroy Fer at the cost of Yoann Gourcuff was a hard deal to come too as Fer will cap at 88 with the team he is at and Cahill will never rise but Yoann on the over hand will A start doing well again or B move on loan and get game time prove him self and start to rise again or C get snapped up by a team like Arsenal star there then become a big hit. So nice to deal but I am happy with getting more depth.

GC153 -

Jadson can leave for a 88+ RM and a youth the 28 year old 90 is a solid star just looking for more depth in my team.

GC61 -

umm German champions sound so nice but a 1-1 draw on the opening day of the season is not Lampard + Nesta for sale the two 94s can leave for depth need to be younger stars 88+ so get bidding

Guest Blitzkrieg

I had a question for you lot: how does the chairman decided what amount each team can bid for new players and players that request a transfer? Seems very random.

Be hard pressed to beat Napoli for the unwarranted title of most underachieving side in SM :(

I've seen a real better build side with nil honours!

I had a question for you lot: how does the chairman decided what amount each team can bid for new players and players that request a transfer? Seems very random.

stronger squads can bid less,plus amount of money is important bigger budget u can have bigger bid,best thing that u have very poor squad with loads of money u ll win every player that req transfer

How dare you suggest that anybody is better than my Napoli, how could anybody be as good as one major trophy in 7 SM seasons with such a talented squad I have built :P

Added Vincent Kompany to the mix last night, this is my year......I say for the 7th season in a row :o

Guest Blitzkrieg

How dare you suggest that anybody is better than my Napoli' date=' how could anybody be as good as one major trophy in 7 SM seasons with such a talented squad I have built :P

Added Vincent Kompany to the mix last night, this is my year......I say for the 7th season in a row :o[/quote']

I've seen a side way better than yours, with initially a smaller team, and they only have runner up "honours".

Will search them.

Uggggggggggggggh. I hate that if you're successful you're punished for it with the most ridiculous end of year schedule! 3 games in 3 days' date=' and 4 games in 5 days!![/quote']

GC27: Despite playing a bunch of players around 80% fitness, RC Lens manage to beat Inter 4-3 on the night and 5-3 on aggregate to progress to the Champs Cup Final.

Thank god the Inter manager didn't change his team, because if he had played Ronaldo, Rooney etc instead of Ljajic, Yildrim, Obinna, then I probably would've lost :o.

We've got the Cup Final on Tuesday, need a point from our game on Wednesday to secure the league title (so it was actually 5 games in 6 days!) and the SMFA Champs Cup Final against a much stronger Bayern on Boxing day.

GC27: Despite playing a bunch of players around 80% fitness' date=' RC Lens manage to beat Inter 4-3 on the night and 5-3 on aggregate to progress to the Champs Cup Final.

Thank god the Inter manager didn't change his team, because if he had played Ronaldo, Rooney etc instead of Ljajic, Yildrim, Obinna, then I probably would've lost :o.

We've got the Cup Final on Tuesday, need a point from our game on Wednesday to secure the league title (so it was actually 5 games in 6 days!) and the SMFA Champs Cup Final against a much stronger Bayern on Boxing day.[/quote']

GC114 - Real Madrid

You could just do what I did Kuldeep...forget about your Cup Semi-Final on the Friday and play your reserves that are tired from the Wednesday. Win that through sheer chance and go through to the Final. Then, play your reserves again the next day because the league has already been won by Barcelona. And then, forget to set your tactics again, fielding your reserves for their fourth game in five days to knock out Internazionale in the SMFA Champions Cup on the away goals rule and advance to the Final. That leaves your first XI nice and refreshed for the two upcoming finals in the coming days.

That's how I roll. B):o

GC16 - Stevenage won 3-0 at Man Utd on Saturday to move to the top of Div 1, with just one game left against bottom of the table Leeds.

Tonight, we also beat Chivas 1-0 to move into the Final of the SMFA Champions Cup!!

First, Stevenage face Liverpool in the English Cup Final on Monday night.

What a season this could be.