Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Your not the only one he's messing with......Wilshere & 20m......Welliton & Criscito and 10m........Mascherano & Criscito......kinda given up on this wally.

Add me to the mix.

I think I started the ball rolling (:o) by making the first offer for Shaqiri of an 88 rated RB (Konko, he does need a decent RB) and an 89 winger.

He countered wanting 2x 90 rated players.

Needless to say I decided to give up fairly quickly...

Offically a great couple of days for honours: :)

Liverpool GC 28

Offically tonight get the Championship winning it by a cleat ten points for our third successive League title. All the other forumers here continue to eat my dust ;):P

Followed that up with the FA Cup also coming to Liverpool courtesy of a 1-0 win over West Bromwich Albion, although dissapointment in the Champions League semi losing to Marseille on away goals to end hopes of a treble, my own fault I got complacent after the first leg victory and didnt play anywhere near my best side and was made to pay :(

Borussia Dortmund- GC 32

Somehow on the final day we managed to scrape the tiitle. After a magnificent three way fight the final day saw us a point behind Schalke and Bayern Munich. We done our job and beat TSV Munich whilst Schalke and Bayern both slipped to unexpected defeats meaning we retain the title.

German Cup Semi-final upcoming against Werder Bremen and a Champions League semi-final return leg against Manchester United to come, first leg ending 1-1 at Old Trafford. On the brink of a magnificent season, fingers crossed the boys can finish the job :)

Arsenal GC 55

Offically given the title today although it had been wrapped up with seven games to go, magnificent season after three seasons without the title it is good to come back and wrestle away the power from the other big boys in this highly competitive English Division.

Unfortunatly we lost the English Cup Final against Chelsea 4-1 after David Villa got sent off after only 12 minutes was always a big ask :(

Barcelona GC 148

Beat Internazionale on penalties after a 2-2 draw in the Champions League Final, after defeat in simillar circumstances in last years final it makes a nice change and wraps up a fantastic season with a domestic cup success, League Title and Charity Shield (not that I care much for them) to add to the Champions League success

GC38 -

I have opened my time with New York with a 2-1 win in my first game in charge. New signing Fernando Torres was playing with out Milito up top and did well setting up a goal. The big news Mats Hummles is heading to England to join Liverpool, the 92 rated German will be leaving with Jamie Carragher - David Luiz and Iker Muniain coming my way with also ten million. I am still looking for more deals, so get in touch to come to deals I am looking for a new Keeper can pay Ruffier with another out fild player. Also on the hunt for a LB / RB. Willing to give up the two Milito's with cash or another player for a solid striker just let me know. PS Milito will leave if a good striker comes my way he has baged 80 goals in just three seasons here.

GC38 -

I have opened my time with New York with a 2-1 win in my first game in charge. New signing Fernando Torres was playing with out Milito up top and did well setting up a goal. The big news Mats Hummles is heading to England to join Liverpool' date=' the 92 rated German will be leaving with Jamie Carragher - David Luiz and Iker Muniain coming my way with also ten million[/b']. I am still looking for more deals, so get in touch to come to deals I am looking for a new Keeper can pay Ruffier with another out fild player. Also on the hunt for a LB / RB. Willing to give up the two Milito's with cash or another player for a solid striker just let me know. PS Milito will leave if a good striker comes my way he has baged 80 goals in just three seasons here.

Damn sight cheaper than the 4 you wanted from me.

-------

GC101 - Lyon have managed to sign Philipp LAHM from Bayern München on a deal believed to be around £13,500,000 plus John O'SHEA and Zvjezdan MISIMOVIC.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our Automated Transfer Monitoring System (ATMS) has not picked up any cheating in relation to the reported managers and transfers. The ATMS is highly tuned to look into several factors to see if the managers in question are cheating.

Regards

SoccerManager.com Support Team

Ridiculous.

Edit - deals between Lyon and Bayern

O'Shea and Misimovic for Lahm

Boilesen(82 rated) and Gassama (83 rated?) for Gourcuff

Reveillere for Marchena

Marques Cris for Urby Emanuelson

Lyon got all the players on the right.

GC16 - Stevenage lift Div 1 Championship!

Stevenage fulfilled their first major goal by winning the Div 1 title last night. We went top of the league after the penultimate game of the season after beating Man Utd 3-0 at old trafford. This brought things into our own hands and a 6-1 victory at home to bottom of the table Leeds secured the title.

Next up is the SMFA Champions Cup final against Werder Bremen on Monday. Victory here would make for a remarkable season.

Damn sight cheaper than the 4 you wanted from me.

-------

GC101 - Lyon have managed to sign Philipp LAHM from Bayern München on a deal believed to be around £13' date='500,000 plus John O'SHEA and Zvjezdan MISIMOVIC.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our Automated Transfer Monitoring System (ATMS) has not picked up any cheating in relation to the reported managers and transfers. The ATMS is highly tuned to look into several factors to see if the managers in question are cheating.

Regards

SoccerManager.com Support Team

Ridiculous.

[b']Edit - [/b]deals between Lyon and Bayern

O'Shea and Misimovic for Lahm

Boilesen(82 rated) and Gassama (83 rated?) for Gourcuff

Reveillere for Marchena

Marques Cris for Urby Emanuelson

Lyon got all the players on the right.

Hideous them deals and yet the automated piece of beep beep deems it all good

GC38 -

Well New York have welcomed Luiz and Muniain for Hummles just after the deal you can gess what happened Muniain rose to 89 so a nice deal for me.

Dominguez also rose to 89 from 88 the Spanish Center Half aged just 22 may leave for a good CB/DM

Tello rose from 78 too 82

Still looking for more deals get in touch have top names here to use in P/E offers.

Edit Jamie Carragher is joining for CASH as part of the deal!!

Guest Blitzkrieg

GC38 -

Well New York have welcomed Luiz and Muniain for Hummles just after the deal you can gess what happened Muniain rose to 89 so a nice deal for me.

Dominguez also rose to 89 from 88 the Spanish Center Half aged just 22 may leave for a good CB/DM

Tello rose from 78 too 82

Still looking for more deals get in touch have top names here to use in P/E offers.

As much as I love Hummels (like many on here do), I actually believe that was a VERY fair deal you did there. Luiz + Muniain for Hummels is a deal that's fair and just for both parties.

GC 72: Barcelona sign Gonzalo Castro from Bayer Leverkusen for Anderson Nene & Iaasc Vorsah. Further strengthing the backline Barcelona also completed the capture of Serbian defender Nemanja Vidic from Inter Milan for Arjen Robben and Andriy Yarmolenko. Ezquiel Mangala joins the Italian club on loan as part of the deal.

Daniel Drinkwater was also an addition to the youth team, arriving for a small cash sum.

Gold Championship 32 -

Joan Verdu has completed his move to Flamengo from Espanyol for £7,350,000

He has played 16 games this season for Espanyol over in Spain and was happy to spend CMV to bring him to my Brazil side. This has taken our over all valu too 294.7 million.

GK: Mcgregor 89

RB: Kobin 87

CB: Polga 88

CB: Feiedrich 89

LB: Evaldo 88

DM: Verdu 88

DM: Perrin 88

RM: Beckham 88

AM: Benayoun 89

LM: Gonzalez 88

ST: Frei 88

(Back Up Stars)

Saha 88 - Foster 88 - Sychev 88 - Pieters 88 - Marveaux 88 - Dracena 88 - Doyle 87 - Bentley 87 - Carlos 88 - Lasogga 85

Again sorry for the dobble post:

GC38 -

The offer for Thierry HENRY of Cardiff City from New York RB has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

The offer for Jamie CARRAGHER of Liverpool from New York RB has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

The offer for David BECKHAM of Celtic from New York RB has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The trio is costing 26M I am happy with the price as bringing in one of NY players, one of the all time best RM and a cracking CB.

Still looking for more players.

Michel Bastos 91 can leave for a LB 90+ just get in touch to sign the Lyon winger / LB

A tough decision... But just quit an incredible Porto for a villa in gc23. Downgrading on ratings, but talents are fantastic! Really hard choice but I guess gotze and eriksen did the trick. The 5 days wait for villa to come available was tough though...

:D

A tough decision... But just quit an incredible Porto for a villa in gc23. Downgrading on ratings' date=' but talents are fantastic! Really hard choice but I guess gotze and eriksen did the trick. The 5 days wait for villa to come available was tough though...

:D[/quote']

I would call it fear ;) that Porto is probably the team on the setup with higher total value.. I personally wouldn't change.. but there, is more likely that you can win trophies.. ;)

I would call it fear ;) that Porto is probably the team on the setup with higher total value.. I personally wouldn't change.. but there' date=' is more likely that you can win trophies.. ;)[/quote']

I prefer smaller teams:) and I was just giving you a chance to dominate the Portuguese league.

Nah, but seriously.....I prefer talent to ratings, besides, I've had a number of droppers this changes, for Porto. And koplfc is gone from Sporting too...

GC155 -

Roma has been very bissy since I took over and have welcomed

Drogba 94 - De Jong 92 - Barry 91 - Alderweireld 89 - Almeida 89 - Samba 88 - Enoh 87 - Heskey 87 - Ljajic 87 - Blind 84 - Joselu 82 - Trantino 77 - Digen 76

We have lost

De Rossi 94 - Juan 91 - Pjanic 90 - Borriello 89 - Heinze 89 - Osvaldo 89 - Perrotta 88 - Taddel 88 - Bojan 88 - Simplicio 88 - Lamela 87 - Greco 84

Still looking for more deals

GC 138 World Cup

England get knocked out in ko rnd 1...

The manager quickly quits...

And takes over Macedonia who qualified for ko rnd 2...

Any idea who it is yet...

Macedonia get knocked out in ko rnd 2....

The manager quickly quits...

And takes over Poland in the semis....

And the answer is....Christiano Balotelli....very classy:rolleyes::o:(

A tough decision... But just quit an incredible Porto for a villa in gc23. Downgrading on ratings' date=' but talents are fantastic! Really hard choice but I guess gotze and eriksen did the trick. The 5 days wait for villa to come available was tough though...

:D[/quote']

You quit that Porto? :rolleyes:

gc 152..

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) has parted company with BSC Young Boys after the manager received a better offer to manage Bayern München.

wasnt a hard decision in all honesty.. young boys was 1 of my planned 1 season wonder gc projects.. kepted the team pritty youthful and hold of there younger assets and to be fair that decision wasnt working very well for me in league etc so god knos how i ended up with the munich offer but very pleased and gladly took them :) ..

GC38 -

Nister is getting on my nervs with Frei getting seven goals in two games so how can I stop his power hunt in USA:

ummmm

Martin 23-89 + Costa 21-88 + 10M will be heading too Milan for the big mans contract.

Thay will then get Van Wolfswinkel 22-88 for cash as part of the deal.

In talks now about a deal for Gerrard that will see Toivonen and another player leave, happy with both deals as need too be the best in USA.

gc 152..

wasnt a hard decision in all honesty.. young boys was 1 of my planned 1 season wonder gc projects.. kepted the team pritty youthful and hold of there younger assets and to be fair that decision wasnt working very well for me in league etc so god knos how i ended up with the munich offer but very pleased and gladly took them :) ..

why such offers always getting guys with mediocre running of theirs teams,there isnt any logic,some guys are much more deserved that job offer then average season of young boys 5-5-5:confused: