Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

why such offers always getting guys with mediocre running of theirs teams' date='there isnt any logic,some guys are much more deserved that job offer then average season of young boys 5-5-5:confused:[/quote']

im shocked mate but before u go fireing your mouth of like i was doing a bad job at that young boys u want to consider the following i didnt just play 3-5-2 every game.. i actually bothered 2 work tactics..

i didnt just sign rating high waste of spaces regardless of age etc.. i actualy set that team out 2 a structure i was following and sticking with regardless..

i actualy decided to keep mayuka/affolter/costanzo and base team around the young aspect and introduce other youngsters into that side.. average age being 22 and prooving that..

that young boys is a right base for anybody wanting a project in somewhere alittle bit different (switzerland)..

i in no way decide to run every1 of my teams the same mate..

end of the day mate ud have quit that young boys by now if you were working at a 5-5-5 basis..

why because u aint got the minerals mate seriously to handle a side where everything aint swimming well for it.. seen u quit so many times because of that :P ..

GC27: My absolutely dire Champs Cup Final record is upheld with a loss on penalties to a vastly superior Bayern Munich :mad:. Edged every stat, but couldn't score and was playing with 10 men from the 22nd minute (lone striker sent off, guess that's the reason we didn't score :rolleyes:). Could've had a quintuple but losses in the cup and CC Final put that to bed.

Got 3 suspensions in that game too :o, although that doesn't trump a game with Notts County in GC44 where I got 3 red cards and 2 injuries in one game :mad:

im shocked mate but before u go fireing your mouth of like i was doing a bad job at that young boys u want to consider the following i didnt just play 3-5-2 every game.. i actually bothered 2 work tactics..

i didnt just sign rating high waste of spaces regardless of age etc.. i actualy set that team out 2 a structure i was following and sticking with regardless..

i actualy decided to keep mayuka/affolter/costanzo and base team around the young aspect and introduce other youngsters into that side.. average age being 22 and prooving that..

that young boys is a right base for anybody wanting a project in somewhere alittle bit different (switzerland)..

i in no way decide to run every1 of my teams the same mate..

end of the day mate ud have quit that young boys by now if you were working at a 5-5-5 basis..

why because u aint got the minerals mate seriously to handle a side where everything aint swimming well for it.. seen u quit so many times because of that :P ..

i dont care about yours squad,probably will be ripped apart,i just say that they were managers with much more wins with small teams,while yours team were playing average---so was wondering why u got job offer instead of managers with small teams doing much better then yours,it seems that job offers are completely illogical:confused:

GC16 - Stevenage

Was the final tonight of the SMFA Champions Cup.

Stevenage 3-5-2 starting line up:

Reina (93)

Luiz (90)

Vermaelen (91)

Vidal (91)

Busquets (94)

Navas (92)

Modric (93)

Van Der Vaart (92)

Nani (93)

Aguero (94)

Falcao (91)

A strong Werder Bremen side also playing 3-5-2 inflicted Stevenage's heaviest ever defeat.

Final score:

Stevenage 0-7 Werder Bremen

Big congrats to the Werder manager, but 7-0??!! :D

Still a great season having won Div 1.

GC73- Aston Villa agree a deal to sell Luka Modric to Real Madrid, letting him go for Felliani & Willian gives me a better midfield trio now as got Witsel, Willian & Felliani once they arrive, Plus Real Madrid have always been kind to me with loans :)

GC155- Cska Moskva also agree to sign Edin Dzeko from Man City with Doumbia & Dzagoev heading to City and i also sign Kolo Toure after for £10 million. Happy with that and sure Dzeko will score a few in russia.

Looking to do deals in GC140 as well, Take a look at Milan and get in touch. Nani the main player i'm looking to shift and have been for a while bet all the people who were reluctant in bidding previously are kicking themselves as he went up +1 when they were thinking he'd drop or maybe that's me just being paranoid, it would perhaps explain the lack of offers for him previously.

GC10 - Club América

Picked up the second and final trophy of the season last night. Manchester United took the lead twice before an 85th minute strike from Anderson Hernanes sent the Águilas to SMFA Champions Cup glory. Next challenge, spending £111M.

GC74 - Tottenham Hotspur

Signed Milan Biševac for £10M, meanwhile Gareth Bale left while Alex Song, Jordan Henderson, Thomas Carroll and Alexandre Lacazette are all London Bound.

Gold Championship 38 - Good Days In USA

Michel BASTOS has completed his move to Internazionale from New York RB in a swap deal for Da Silva FABIO and Mathieu FLAMINI

The 91 rated winger, who was playing LB for us played a wopping 182 games for the team. He joined for ten million, and finaly came to a deal for a new LB in Da Silva and got a new DM in Mathieu. I am happy to have this deal as my depth game is working very well now.

Zlatan IBRAHIMOVIC has completed his move to New York RB from Milan for £10,000,000 plus Douglas COSTA and Marvin MARTIN

The 96 rated star will light up the US league, this has too be one of the best deals for this league. Martin joined for 250K back in 2009 and Costa 5.8M. On papper then we just payed 6M for a 96 :)

GC155- Cska Moskva make some more moves in the transfer market after signing Edin Dzeko, Also on his way in is Kolo Toure for £10 million, And Diego Milito is signing with Vagner Love heading the other way to Inter, Also Akinfeev heading to Zenit with CSKA getting Malafeev & Danny :)

GC140- Milan having a clearout and everyone can leave, just make an offer and will take it from there

GC38 -

New York are in the final part of talks to bring Gerrard to USA. The English 31 year old is rated 93 and I feel he is the missing link too our squad. He will join back up with Jamie Carrgher and Fernando Torres here, and the ex Liverpool trio could be the key too us wining the Champions League next season.

Have already won the league, but can not class it as my win because only been here a small amount of time. But let it be known me and Nister would love for some more managers to join, just to temp you there is a 91 for sale as he is a Lev 5. Also two 88's.

Tonight play Chivas USA: Torres - Milito - Ibrahimovic will lead our line up top, hope thay are the winning strike force behind out line up.

G.Milito 89 can leave for pure cash, yes he is not the best and will drop too 88 but good for any teams depth.

Gold Championship 32 -

Harry Redknapp has guided Flamengo to a Brazilian Cup Final win against Figueirense!! Flamengo beat Figueirense 4 - 3 in a sensational final to lift the trophy.

Frei scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Svensson was also on the scoresheet for his side.

2.5M for winning it.

Still looking for more deals.

GC 31 - FC Augsburg

Fernando TORRES has completed his move to FC Augsburg from Liverpool for £8,000,000 plus Xherdan SHAQIRI and Eren DERDIYOK

I know I'm losing a top talent in Shaqiri, but IMO, an in form Torres is the best CF there is. Better than Gomez, Drogba, Dzeko, Ibra, etc....

Eren Derdiyok has been rather disappointing as well IMO (but then again, I'm one of those old, grumpy individuals who actually judges a keeper on goals denied (and not on goals he 'assisted' by quickly hitting the ball as most forward as possible *cough **Neuer** *cough*) and a striker on goals he scored/directly assisted). wow, a lot of brackets there

Anyway, this means my starting line-up looks as follows:

------------------------------ Pyatov (89) ------------------------------

------- Gönül (89) ---------- Ciani (89----- Friedrich/Cetin/Ignashevich (89)

----------------------------- Cambiasso (94) -----------------------------

Farfan (91) ------ Ramires (91) ---- Janssen/Endo/Balmont(89) - Honda (89)

------------Abdellaoue/Sychev/Mutu (89) ----- Torres (93) ---------------

Quite happy happy considering my best original squad's best player now has an 84 (Thurk btw...). Still have a few other decent talents as well in Rondon, Vukcevic, Herrmann, Weiss, Moravek, .........., and an Augsburg that is regularly pusihing fo the league trophy can't be too bad either.

GC155 - Roma have been very bissy since the start of the league and have signed none more then 27 players with another 10 players on top coming in with deals for my players.

The list is long and the stand outs have too be De Jong / Barry / Alderweireld / Drogba / Menez And Samba.

The deal wood that was costing us wages for the bench in the form of Totti and Pizarro both have gone to PSG for Menez so happy with that.

I have also sold most of the players I wanted too the final few have Cassetti leading the list to leave ASAP.

I have had a lot of thorts when I took over this squad and have gone mad for youths, I hope at least one can make it big, and if thay can then my work will be done.

Just a quick one I have a 84 LB and more for loan, need game time all are long term players who will rise threw the season will not be called back at any time even if needed, all season long loans so just bid away. (ONLY THE PLAYERS LISTED FOR LOAN)

(All Youths bar one will be on that list as well)

-----------------------------

GC38 - What a night for New York we came away 3-2 winners over 3rd place witch has helped league rivals LA get more gap over them.

Flamini got a goal on his first game. / Ibrahimovic also was on the goal sheat in his first game. / Elia who is wanted by a lot of teams got yet another under me, he is a real bright player who can only get better. See him leaving Juventus in the next two seasons, come on Tottenham or Everton you keep going on you need a player who can do the work down the wings, well here is your man, him and Bale OMG noth worth thinking about.

Still looking for a CB 90+ Brazil will be even better.

---------------------------------

GC148 - Napoli would like too tell the world one of the best goal getters in Italy in the form of Cavani can leave. The 24 year old seems like he may move to England and City have steped up there talks can easy be a 93+ but looking for two good names now. Fight right now seems two German teams will battle for his contract, but I no a few over teams who have messaged me.

Maggio can also leave the 90 rated RB/RM could be a top signing for any team, need a full time RB 88+ with another good 88+ for him.

--------------------------------

GC52 - Arsenal are lissening too offers for David Villa just put them in and see what happens. Top of the league now and loving it.

--------------------------------

GC51 - Again Dortmund looking to deal, Nesta 94 + Lampard 93 and more big names can leave the team ASAP.

GC38

-------------

Been trying to sign a Keeper and CM for some time now, so my aims was Buffon and Gerrard. My team needs too make a great back bone and both of them would be top singings, Buffon seems a 50/50 but Gerrard seems a 75/50 my way. Think I have a deal for Gerrard in the bag more news on this soon.

I am aiming to win the champions league, Buffon - Luiz - Gerrard - Milito (92) - Torres - Ibrahimovic what a back bone that would be, USA USA USA USA that is what should be said from here on in with this setup.

Looking for deals in the following GC's...

GC73 Benfica Looking to freshen up a bit Ganso, Villa, Pato and Lloris to name a few can all leave

GC95 Bayern Will listen to offers on Lahm and Schweinsteiger.

GC101 Inter Millan Loads of players available here including Eto'o, Cambiasso, Sneijder, Robben and Maicon.

Anyone in GC63? I'm looking to sell one of Ibra/Villa in exchange for two midfielders or a midfielder and a defender (who have their best years ahead of them ;)). Get in touch if interested, and do not be put off by the age of Villa/Ibra - either of the two will still score you a ton of goals!

EDIT - literally a minute after I post:

The offer for David VILLA of Internazionale from Arsenal has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

My counter was accepted, although I'm still willing to trade some of my other players. :)

Guest Blitzkrieg

My counter was accepted' date=' although I'm still willing to trade some of my other players. :)[/quote']

What do you get for Villa? Curious for the price he goes nowadays.

What do you get for Villa? Curious for the price he goes nowadays.

Sturridge + Song. It's not a lot just now, but Song's DM/CB position is very helpful to me and Sturridge is on fire this year. Plus, I think Villa will struggle to get regularly back into the Barcelona side once he recovers with Pedro & Alexis very competent wingers, and the likes of Cuenca, Deulofeu all fighting over two slots on the wing and when you add that to the fact SM seem overly harsh when dropping older players...

Anyway, I'm happy with the deal. :)

Guest Blitzkrieg

Sturridge + Song. It's not a lot just now' date=' but Song's DM/CB position is very helpful to me and Sturridge is on fire this year. Plus, I think Villa will struggle to get regularly back into the Barcelona side once he recovers with Pedro & Alexis very competent wingers, and the likes of Cuenca, Deulofeu all fighting over two slots on the wing and when you add that to the fact SM seem overly harsh when dropping older players...

Anyway, I'm happy with the deal. :)[/quote']

Agree fully with that assessment. It seems incredible cheap now, but it will be great in 2 years.

GC4

Feyenoord sign on of my least favourite players Luis Suarez. I may hate him but he is class and for a few of Hulk and a little cash im happy to pay it.

Hypocrite ;)

Where is your moral compass now eh? ;):P

Ridiculously cheap deal Hulk ain't in the same League (before some smart so and so points out he is in the Portugeuse League and Suarez in England I am well aware of that :P)