Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

My Kobenhavn still in tact dude or did they get ruined?

They're fine. They got took over. Scandinavia's still quite competitive with 6 or so managers, similar to Spain and England in most GCs :P

And we may have 3/8 SMFA KO's being from the Scandinavian league!!!

They're fine. They got took over. Scandinavia's still quite competitive with 6 or so managers' date=' similar to Spain and England in most GCs :P

And we may have 3/8 SMFA KO's being from the Scandinavian league!!![/quote']

Good to hear! I do partly miss that set-up, mainly because it was so fun frustrsting Brondby from winning any honours! :D

It was pure luck just got back from work got on too see that is was up, six teams was taken and Arsenal was free so took them.

Italy had all its team free same as france.

I am real happy with them got some deals done this has too be the best day of SM for me getting a team like this from the start.

But yet again SM why is there no Free gold championship.?

It was pure luck just got back from work got on too see that is was up' date=' six teams was taken and Arsenal was free so took them.

Italy had all its team free same as france.

I am real happy with them got some deals done this has too be the best day of SM for me getting a team like this from the start.

But yet again SM why is there no Free gold championship.?[/quote']

What hours do you work like..?

And there is no free GC because they make a lot of money off a pay GC; If I were in charge, I'd make every GC a reserve GC too (and at full price!) - business is business.

What hours do you work like..?

And there is no free GC because they make a lot of money off a pay GC; If I were in charge' date=' I'd make every GC a reserve GC too (and at full price!) - business is business.[/quote']

I work 7:30 till 1:30

Some times I come on before then at work even if we should not lol.

Lisening to deals for Jack people need a good offer.

My last post - leaving SM

Out of the clubs I have managed, Stevenage in GC16 has by far been the most satisfying, having guided them all the way up to Div 1, and last season winning the Div 1 title and reaching the SMFA champions Cup Final.

I really haven't had the time to manage the team in this new season and to be honest I haven't really missed it, so now it's time to move on.

The main reason for posting this, is in the hope that someone picks the team up and doesn't ruin it, or it doesn't get ruined by becoming an unmanaged club. It contains a host of stars, including, Aguero, Neymar, Busquets, Nani, Navas, Reina, Van Der Vaart, Modric and a host of other excellent 90+ players and a wealth of promising youth players.

Good luck all.

Cheers

Rich

(oh yeah, one other thing I forgot to mention - I managed to win the World Cup aswell with Brazil last season, but without even looking at the squad through the entire qualification and finals. Silly!)

GC120: Juan Mata completes his move from Manchester City to Porto in a swap deal for Xherdan Shaqiri and Moussa Sow. Not the only change I plan to make to my team ahead of next season. Fringe players such as Pogatetz, Vlaar, Insua, Cetto, Salihovic, Kucka, Guarin, Wesley, Bilyaletdinov, Birsa, Park and Bebe can ALL leave Porto before the start of next season. Willing to offer, 3/4 for 1, but it'll depend on the player(s) i'm receiving.

Guest Blitzkrieg

GC120: Juan Mata completes his move from Manchester City to Porto in a swap deal for Xherdan Shaqiri and Moussa Sow. Not the only change I plan to make to my team ahead of next season. Fringe players such as Pogatetz' date=' Vlaar, Insua, Cetto, Salihovic, Kucka, Guarin, Wesley, Bilyaletdinov, Birsa, Park and Bebe can ALL leave Porto before the start of next season. Willing to offer, 3/4 for 1, but it'll depend on the player(s) i'm receiving.[/quote']

With such an atrocious sig one can't help but not care for what you wrote.

GC28 - Manchester United

Souza ROBINHO has completed his move to Manchester United from Valencia in a swap deal for Giampaolo PAZZINI and Ibrahim AFELLAY

I actually got a deal done? :eek: Wasn't a priority signing, but I have significant depth and its only a case of me adding higher rated players. Hopefully I'll be able to get another few deals done yet.

Diego Alves (GK,26,89)

Sergio Asenjo (GK,22,87)

Patrice Evra (LB,30,93)

Branislav Ivanovic (RB/CB,27,92)

Aleksandr Anyukov (RB/RM,29,91)

John Terry (CB,31,93)

Rio Ferdinand (CB,33,93)

Jorge Rolando (CB,26,90)

Pablo Hernandez (RM/W,26,90)

Javier Mascherano (DM/CB,27,93)

Michael Carrick (CM/DM,30,92)

Mendes Elias (CM/DM,26,88)

Marek Hamsik (AM/CM,24,91)

Antonio Valencia (W,26,91)

David Villa (F,30,95)

This list still stands btw. 2/3/4 for 1 for the right player(s).

GC153 Valencia - Massive game tonight 5th vs 4th, managed to come away 4-2 winners. This was our best performance of the season so far, everything came together so well, despite missing a few big names. Jelle Vossen with the man of the match, the only downside is we receive yet another injury in Jordi Alba, who will be missing for 10 days with a bruised head. Next up is rock-bottom Malaga who got hammered 8-1 by Barca tonight.

GC156 Real Madrid - Very lucky tonight, deserved to lose to Levante. But we managed to win 1-0 with our only shot on goal being scored by Benzema. We're currently joint top after 3 games with Barcelona yet to concede as well. Next up are Racing Santander in the Spanish Shield.

GC158 Paris Saint-Germain - With the GW opening tomorrow, been trying to agree a few deals. Nothing has happened as of yet, apart from the agreement of Dortmund II's goal machine Terrence Boyd joining us for a mere 500k.

Respuesta: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC 12 - Ipswich 0-1 Bristol City. 1th position.

GC 19 - Málaga 2-1 Hércules. 4th position.

GC 44 - Napoli 4-1 Sampdoria. My second team get a good result against an unmanaged Samp. I have the Italian Cup Final on Tuesday against a good Fiorentina. 5th position.

GC 69 - Lyon 1-1 Mónaco. 1th with 17 points more than the second.

GC 91 - Crystal Palace 4-3 Norwich City. I have the English Cup Final against Chelsea on Tuesday.

GC 100 - Barcelona 1-2 Real Madrid . Very very happy with this result as Andy has a much better team and I have the same points than him.

GC 153 - Celta 4-1 Albacete . 45 shots,21 shots on target :eek:

GC113 - Kettering Update

Conspiracy?, Cavani and Cash flow

Kettering town emerged victorious at Blackpool last night. However the match was remarkable for the 31 minute managerial spell of the Blackpool manager just before kick off. Reasons of this suprise appointment/resignation so close to kick off have the conspiracy theorists in a twist - What should have been a very comfortable match for Kettering turned into a very tricky one in which they had to come from 2-1 down to win....................

In the same match Edinson Cavani hit a goal on his debut for the club. This means that Cavani joins an elite list of players who scored on their debut's for the club: Cavani, Higuain, Osvaldo, Sturridge, Petersen,Muller, Balotelli and Gameiro all hit debut goals - a lucky omen for the club perhaps?

Also rumours that Kettering are facing a 'cash crisis' are as of yet unconfirmed by the club. However it is rumoured that the wage bill at the club, coupled with the small capacity, mean that SMFA Cup football is a MUST for Kettering next season if they are to progress as a club.

GC113 - Kettering Update

Conspiracy?' date=' Cavani and Cash flow[/b']

Kettering town emerged victorious at Blackpool last night. However the match was remarkable for the 31 minute managerial spell of the Blackpool manager just before kick off. Reasons of this suprise appointment/resignation so close to kick off have the conspiracy theorists in a twist - What should have been a very comfortable match for Kettering turned into a very tricky one in which they had to come from 2-1 down to win....................

In the same match Edinson Cavani hit a goal on his debut for the club. This means that Cavani joins an elite list of players who scored on their debut's for the club: Cavani, Higuain, Osvaldo, Sturridge, Petersen,Muller, Balotelli and Gameiro all hit debut goals - a lucky omen for the club perhaps?

Also rumours that Kettering are facing a 'cash crisis' are as of yet unconfirmed by the club. However it is rumoured that the wage bill at the club, coupled with the small capacity, mean that SMFA Cup football is a MUST for Kettering next season if they are to progress as a club.

well mate signing khedira for gustavo and min fee and that little blackpool thing happening dosent make you look any better :rolleyes: , u should get SMFA cup anyways , ur teams better than mine :confused:

well mate signing khedira for gustavo and min fee and that little blackpool thing happening dosent make you look any better :rolleyes: ' date=' u should get SMFA cup anyways , ur teams better than mine :confused:[/quote']

You know he gets Astori for CV when his TB is up as part of the Khedira deal right:confused:

So Luiz Gustavo, Astori and cash for Khedira;)

And trying to figure how having a harder game against Blackpool would help me out in any way fgs:rolleyes::P

GC158 -

Arsenal are looking to deal people Robin Van Persie still too get a good offer shocked no one has made a bid only one team.

William Gallas to be first signing as I try too form a good back bone costing 10M happy with the price.

Witsel + Aimar joining for Wilshere

Rolnando + Iturbe joining for Mertesacker

Have a few more waiting for there coaches too get on but right now things are looking good.

You know he gets Astori for CV when his TB is up as part of the Khedira deal right:confused:

So Luiz Gustavo' date=' Astori and cash for Khedira;)

And trying to figure how having a harder game against Blackpool would help me out in any way fgs:rolleyes::P[/quote']

i don't get why hes asking for superstars off me and only asking for average players off you tho. I don't get your Blackpool sit as they are a crack team anyways and you could beat them hands down. still people always argue with you because you get good deals , live with it LOL B)

GC84 Corinthians- Managed to sign Italian right back Ignazio Abate from Milan in a deal that will see Silva Jucilei and Xabi Prieto. Delighted with the signing as I have been looking to get some 90+ players in, so if anyone else is in this GC and needs some depth and has a 90+ player (apart from CM) available let me know.

GC43 Schalke- Play Bayern Munich tonight in an all German SMFA Shield Final. Hopefully I can win which would mean I would win the double after picking up the league title a couple of weeks ago. Also looking for a 90+ striker for the new season and can offer two of the following, Kuranyi, Necid, Jermaine Jones and Toquero for one and maybe some of my youth players. Also will be willing to sell Manuel Neuer for a replacement keeper and a striker.

EDIT: Schalke lift the SMFA shield, beating German rivals Bayern 5-0 in the final at the Amsterdam Arena. Goals from Huddlestone, Necid, Farfan and a brace from Ya Konan give me my first ever European GC honour. Hopefully I can add to my trophies with this team when I play in the Charity Shield and the Super Cup.