• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC113 Kettering

Kettering Town last night beat Sunderland 3-1 at the SOL to all but ensure PL safety. Manager Atkins had highlighted the 29 point mark which has been enough for safety for the last 5 PL seasons.

Atkins said:"I am delighted that we will be in the PL again next year and can focus on getting a solid grounding in this league for which we can build on for the future. We have 25 games to look at getting 'bonus' points for the season to see just where we can finish. Europe still remains a dream, and if we can continue the form from the 1st half of the season into the 2nd half, then we will have a good shot at it".

The top 6 are now seperated by a hairs width, and 2nd place Kettering could plummet to 5th in the PL on Wednesday, if they lose and other results go against them.

GC25 - Celtic

Mauro Cetto leaves Celtic for Rangers, with £8m, Nathan Redmond and Jack Stephens moving to Parkhead. Didn't really need Cetto since the signings of Vital Dede and Ludovic Sane, while the cash should come in handy and Redmond and Stephens are both rated very highly.

Romaric, Prieto, Ilsinho, Pinilla, Mamaev and Krhin are still available to leave. Want to shake the squad up a little.

CB brings Betis/GC-48 biggest trophy in club history/SMFA Shield:),Betis appointed CB as new manager,after defeat from Lazio in first leg of semi final but CB managed to turnover result,and to beat Chievo in final,regular time was 0-0,Betis had more possesion and chances but couldnt score,but players that CB bring and choose managed to beat Chievo on pk4-3

CB managed to get to final in SMFA Shield in GC-51 with Club America but we lost 5-3,although halftime was 2-2,Scholes 2 and Kallstrom 1,but ours ageing squad couldnt compete with Ajax youth:(,CB announced resignation if he doesnt win Cup Final tomorrow,He did his best what he could do,but luck wasnt on our side stated CB to the press

Lyon GC159 -

We have welcomed 5 new players too the squad -

Arshavin - Diaby - Rosicky for Lisandro

Forster for 2M + Lacazette

Onyewu - 8M

We have also sold -

Mensah - 6M

Ederson - 17.1M

Cris - 6.5M

Valverde - 5M

I am looking too shift Hugo Lloris for two out fild players, also Maxime Gonalons may leave for a good offer.

Message me over any deals ill try get back too you asap.

GC153 Valencia - After going through nearly half the season without completing a transfer, we've managed to come to an agreement that see's Atletico's key palyer Radamael Falcao arrive at the Mestalla, the deal see's two players leave the club, Roberto Soldado and Hedwiges Maduro. Wasn't keen on losing Soldado but Falcao has been banging them in and I'm convinced he can rise. The deal is to be accepted tomorrow as he is playing his last game at Atletico in a fairwell in the Spanish Shield final against Real Madrid.

This will be the lineup against Villarreal on Wednesday

331335_Valencia_C_F_,_S_A_D_.jpg

Just copying and pasting my Newspaper article from GC159.

Willing to offer my second keeper, Douchez and either Maxwell or Tiene for a CM/DM/AM.

Also looking to swap Hoarau for another striker.

Depending on whats available I could mix and match Horau, Douchez and Tiene/Maxwell.

Otherwise, I'm happy to stay with what I have. Some of the counters and offers I'm getting are pathetic. Makes trying to do deals very tedious. Ahh well.

GC 69- Chelsea win the League again 6/6

Chelsea have once again powerd to the League title to wrap it up with five games remaining of the current campaign. The League being wrapped up in the grand manner with a 4-0 demolition job of London rivals Tottenham. At times throughout the season teams such as Liverpool, MK Dons, Arsenal and man Utd have threatend but a great run at exactly the right time have seen us pull away for our sixth successive league Title.

Very happy by far my most successful GC team although a disspaointing Champions League season was a massive dissapointment. English shield already secured and in the QF of the English Cup although will probably lose that.

Also after a massive lull in transfer activity in this GC have managed to get a couple of deals done.

Lavezzi joins Chelsea in a deal which sees Negredo and Alex head to Naples, always been a big fan of his and nice to shake up the frward line occasionally he joins Torres and fellow Naples man Cavani. Daniel Sturridge will also get his first Squad bow next year after his return from loan to form the fearsome foursome.

Micah Richards also joins in a deal which sees Simon Kjaer and Sergi Roberto head to Valencia. Again happy with the deal Richards has been phenomenal this season and I believe will be a very useful addition to the squad.

GC 69- Chelsea win the League again 6/6

Chelsea have once again powerd to the League title to wrap it up with five games remaining of the current campaign. The League being wrapped up in the grand manner with a 4-0 demolition job of London rivals Tottenham. At times throughout the season teams such as Liverpool' date=' MK Dons, Arsenal and man Utd have threatend but a great run at exactly the right time have seen us pull away for our sixth successive league Title.

Very happy by far my most successful GC team although a disspaointing Champions League season was a massive dissapointment. English shield already secured and in the QF of the English Cup although will probably lose that.

Also after a massive lull in transfer activity in this GC have managed to get a couple of deals done.

[b']Lavezzi[/b] joins Chelsea in a deal which sees Negredo and Alex head to Naples, always been a big fan of his and nice to shake up the frward line occasionally he joins Torres and fellow Naples man Cavani. Daniel Sturridge will also get his first Squad bow next year after his return from loan to form the fearsome foursome.

Micah Richards also joins in a deal which sees Simon Kjaer and Sergi Roberto head to Valencia. Again happy with the deal Richards has been phenomenal this season and I believe will be a very useful addition to the squad.

Phenomenal achievement mate, considering the standard of the opposition.

Really thought that I'd challenge you this season, but alas, it was not to be. Really wanting to add to my Charity Shield silverware this season, and that starts with the cup match against you, I think tonight?

Not confident though, I've got HEAPS of injuries at present, and far too many CB's I'm gonna feel like David Moyes paying 8-1-1 lol.

But seriously, well done, again....and next season I will be snapping at your heels, with any luck!

GC123- Port Vale complete the signing of Maxi Lopez from unmanaged Sao Paulo for a fee of 12.4 Million. That's all my money spent now, although my striking problems are solved now IMO, with Flocarri now dropping to the bench. Garcia Kevin will also be leaving for 5.1 million to Mallorca, so I have a bit of cash if needed. Starting eleven squad now looks like ;

De Gea

Danilo V. Ruiz Ecuele Manga Pieters

Martin Rakitic Gago Payet

Negredo Maxi Lopez.

I have got others on the bench, including Papadopoulos from Schalke and Rodrigues Lucas, Kvist, Shaqiri etc, so I'm pretty happy with the squad. :)

Won three titles tonight, although only two count...

GC49: Took Ray's Spartak at the QF stage of the Champs Cup and managed to beat Hertha BSC 3-0 on aggregate, and then Inter 5-2 on aggregate before beating Cruzeiro 3-2 in the final! Typical that when I finally win one, it doesn't really count :(

GC1: Took me over 300 games to win a trophy with Shakhtar, but grab my first one with Barca in under 30! Beat Real Madrid 5-4 on penalties in the Spanish Shield Final after a 2-2 draw in normal time.

GC109: Dundee beat Rangers 2-0 in the Scottish Shield final through goals from Lisandro and Bruno Cesar, although it could've been much more with us dominating possession with 72%

Also made another Final, lost a semi-final and progressed in a couple of Champs Cup knockout ties.

Edit: That's 150 gold honours now :)

GC123- Port Vale complete the signing of Maxi Lopez from unmanaged Sao Paulo for a fee of 12.4 Million. That's all my money spent now' date=' although my striking problems are solved now IMO, with Flocarri now dropping to the bench. Garcia Kevin will also be leaving for 5.1 million to Mallorca, so I have a bit of cash if needed. Starting eleven squad now looks like ;

De Gea

Danilo V. Ruiz Ecuele Manga Pieters

Martin Rakitic Gago Payet

Flocarri Maxi Lopez.

I have got others on the bench, including Papadopoulos from Schalke and Rodrigues Lucas, Kvist, Shaqiri etc, so I'm pretty happy with the squad. :)

Very nice squad there mate;)

GC1: Took me over 300 games to win a trophy with Shakhtar' date=' but grab my first one with Barca in under 30! Beat Real Madrid 5-4 on penalties in the Spanish Shield Final after a 2-2 draw in normal time.[/quote']

I was hoping I could say that it took me just 23 games to do the same, but I'm afraid Shakhtar could only lose on penalties to Spartak this evening in the Russia & Ukraine Shield Final. Start as I mean to go on... :(:o

GC75 - Rotherham United

The Millers tonight defeated Valencia 2-0 to advance from their SMFA Champions Cup group as group winners with a maximum of 18 points totalled. The South Yorkshire minnows could have landed themselves a favourable tie against the likes of Olympiakos, Chivas de Guadalajara, Internacional or a poorly managed Lyon (:P). However, they were rewarded with a 1st knockout round tie against another of the competition's remaining weak links - Barcelona.

God help me.

Great Night,almost all teams that needed to win managed that,:D,few defeats in last games of CL,but that was just experimenting,all teams advanced to knockaut stage

Lazio-131-destroyed Mikes team 3-0:rolleyes:

France-42-won WC beating England in final,Abidal played cause Mexes was injured and scored only goal in final:)

Kiev 153 despite almighty Redknapps Shakthar won first Ukranian trophy beating unmanaged Karpaty in final:)

Spartak-110 beat MAN U 2-1,which gives solid hope to qualify in next round

Fluminense-127---- beat Chelsea 2-1,which gives solid hope to qualify in final,my work wasnt here for nothing,new names did well,just need to play second leg of semis as first one

what brilliant night for most of my teams

Leverkusen---107--lost 2-0 which was dissapointing result

Great Night' date='almost all teams that needed to win managed that,:D,few defeats in last games of CL,but that was just experimenting,all teams advanced to knockaut stage

Lazio-131-destroyed Mikes team 3-0:rolleyes:

France-42-won WC beating England in final,Abidal played cause Mexes was injured and scored only goal in final:)

Kiev 153 despite almighty Redknapps Shakthar won first Ukranian trophy beating unmanaged Karpaty in final:)

Spartak-110 beat MAN U 2-1,which gives solid hope to qualify in next round

Fluminense-127---- beat Chelsea 2-1,which gives solid hope to qualify in final,my work wasnt here for nothing,new names did well,just need to play second leg of semis as first one

what brilliant night for most of my teams

Leverkusen---107--lost 2-0 which was dissapointing result[/quote']

Mate when my team was knocked out you was not in charge for one so please do not make it sound like you was. But not taking nothing away from you in 153 well done just a shame you will not win the league as my players have started too shine and only a mater of time before we are recking this league.

Mate well done again but not saying the same for all the overs as dont no how well you doing in them.

Mate when my team was knocked out you was not in charge for one so please do not make it sound like you was. But not taking nothing away from you in 153 well done just a shame you will not win the league as my players have started too shine and only a mater of time before we are recking this league.

Mate well done again but not saying the same for all the overs as dont no how well you doing in them.

Haha! He wasn't in charge at the start of the competition? that does surprise me. :rolleyes: What round did he take over at? The semi-final? And still gloats... :eek:

Thanks mate :D

EDIT : That should be Negredo on the starting 11' date=' instead of Flocarri... my bad :o[/quote']

he also fails to mention de gea and shaqiri are my players on loan to port vale B):D still good transformation.

In other and better news my Birmingham side have won in the English Shield 3-1 to Arsenal even though they played their second string its still a trophy for me and a well and finally deserved trophy for the first one in my era as manager. So now time to aim on the English Cup , SMFA Shield and finish in an SMFA Cup place:D:D:D

he also fails to mention de gea and shaqiri are my players on loan to port vale B):D still good transformation.

In other and better news my Birmingham side have won in the English Shield 3-1 to Arsenal even though they played their second string its still a trophy for me and a well and finally deserved trophy for the first one in my era as manager. So now time to aim on the English Cup ' date=' SMFA Shield and finish in an SMFA Cup place:D:D:D[/quote']

Oops, my mistake :P

And ooohhhhh, sore one :P But well done mate :)