• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Haha! He wasn't in charge at the start of the competition? that does surprise me. :rolleyes: What round did he take over at? The semi-final? And still gloats... :eek:

Been in charge since december so have too say he is doing a good job for us boys in ukraine football signed Eto'o too this league just a shame I counterd it with Gerrard and Carvaliho and Llorente but hope he sticks about a real test of a manager as he has won how many cups 2 (LOL)

C'mon lads this isn't some type of bullying football manager game ' date=' if you want to take the mick of this guy make your own thread and do whatever but stick to topic in this Gold thread B);)[/quote']

Bullying? Am I not allowed to express my opinion on the level of satisfaction I get from reading the content of people's posts? I believe I am.

Been in charge since december so have too say he is doing a good job for us boys in ukraine football signed Eto'o too this league just a shame I counterd it with Gerrard and Carvaliho and Llorente but hope he sticks about a real test of a manager as he has won how many cups 2 (LOL)

153 for yours information..............and planning few in February /i guess end of February should be 160/just bragging cause have bought all stars and we bought only 1:D,and u were bragging about signings that u made

and u all are talking about some moral?U all are hunters on teams with HIGH RATED stars/i hunt teams in later stages of competition/what is yours argument that is yours moral higher then mine???????????????????????????

If i took Fluminense with 85 rtd avrg squad and beat Chelsea in 2 games in semis and beat opponent in final,my trophy is more deserved then yours with Barcas,Reals,Mancs full of 93++ players

Trimming a few squads.

All players listed will be sold to the highest cash bidder.

Newcastle United (GC43)

Shay Given 88

Gaetano D'Agostino 88

Fabian Delph 84

Danny Guthrie 85

Lyon (GC44)

Marius Stankevicius 88

Maurizio Domizzi 88

Daniel Guiza 88

Stuttgat (GC46)

Sven Ulreich 87

Diego Perez 88

Lazio (GC125)

Hoarau 89

Benayoun 89

Quaresma 89

Conca 89

De Camargo 87

Bonaventura 85

Great Night' date='almost all teams that needed to win managed that,:D,few defeats in last games of CL,but that was just experimenting,all teams advanced to knockaut stage

Lazio-131-destroyed Mikes team 3-0:rolleyes:

France-42-won WC beating England in final,Abidal played cause Mexes was injured and scored only goal in final:)

Kiev 153 despite almighty Redknapps Shakthar won first Ukranian trophy beating unmanaged Karpaty in final:)

Spartak-110 beat MAN U 2-1,which gives solid hope to qualify in next round

Fluminense-127---- beat Chelsea 2-1,which gives solid hope to qualify in final,my work wasnt here for nothing,new names did well,just need to play second leg of semis as first one

what brilliant night for most of my teams

[/quote']

What makes me laugh is the fact that you call them "Mike's team". When you beat a "big" club as you call them you announce if from the rooftops, yet you don't mention that my team was a weakened cup side Olympiacos? LOL.

There's nothing unusual about a strong Lazio team beating my Greek lot 3-0 at home, is there?

What makes me laugh is the fact that you call them "Mike's team". When you beat a "big" club as you call them you announce if from the rooftops' date=' yet you don't mention that my team was a weakened cup side Olympiacos? LOL.

There's nothing unusual about a strong Lazio team beating my Greek lot 3-0 at home, is there?[/quote']

that Lazio was poor when i took over/:p,sorry really forgot what was yours team,had 40 games to look,just seen yours name:p/if they are in CL they are strong enough;)

that Lazio was poor when i took over/:p' date='sorry really forgot what was yours team,had 40 games to look,just seen yours name:p/if they are in CL they are strong enough;)[/quote']

All the teams you take over are poor when you take over and will be even poorer when you leave due to your managerial skills (yeah right)

All the teams you take over are poor when you take over and will be even poorer when you leave due to your managerial skills (yeah right)

There is no need too go too far Ninster he has made some ok teams, I mean his 153 team is a good team and he signed a lot of them players for the Ukraine league.

CB - As I said before you want too prove your self and say (Yes I won a cup) with everyone saying well done, come join me and Ninster in 38 yes not the best league in the world but the MLS is the best place too start.

There is no need too go too far Ninster he has made some ok teams' date=' I mean his 153 team is a good team and he signed a lot of them players for the Ukraine league.

CB - As I said before you want too prove your self and say (Yes I won a cup) with everyone saying well done, come join me and Ninster in 38 yes not the best league in the world but the MLS is the best place too start.[/quote']

All in jest hammer, just pointless counting honours on this game unless you win them with a team you have had from the off of a team you have took over and been with a number of seasons.

Anyway moving on looking to do some deals in GC's 74, 61,94 and 122

All in jest hammer' date=' just pointless counting honours on this game unless you win them with a team you have had from the off of a team you have took over and been with a number of seasons.

Anyway moving on looking to do some deals in [b']GC's 74, 61,94 and 122[/b]

hahaha u tell about whole seasons/u quit every after u done yours poor deals,and u tell me about managerial skills:p,u re walking joke,and Hammer as i said i wont join in league with cr.. teams where u get best team,which is triple stronger then any other in league,i ll see u in 153:rolleyes:

hahaha u tell about whole seasons/u quit every after u done yours poor deals' date='and u tell me about managerial skills:p,u re walking joke,and Hammer as i said i wont join in league with cr.. teams where u get best team,which is triple stronger then any other in league,i ll see u in 153:rolleyes:[/quote']

Im a joke lol best I have seen all day from you, I backed you up and thats the thanks, I wont even get started on the amout on teams you quit. I have you on my FL remember so I see how many teams you quit.

(And that is Gold you quit I quit norm setups)

GC38 - I made that New York

GC69 - Making a Southend too go up against Chelsea in seasons too come

GC100 - FC Koln Been there a number of times but was my team in full.

GC153 - Shakthar are all my own work no help

GC32 - Flamengo

GC98 - Sao Paulo

Get over you self please CB - Name just one team you made from the start or even one you made a remote bit better.

hahaha u tell about whole seasons/u quit every after u done yours poor deals' date='and u tell me about managerial skills:p,u re walking joke,and Hammer as i said i wont join in league with cr.. teams where u get best team,which is triple stronger then any other in league,i ll see u in 153:rolleyes:[/quote']

Thats right i do poor deals wish i'd have won as many honours as you but guess i never will, think ill club hop and get a winning team and will post a big write up how i took over them and they were awful and i pick a generic formation on this wonderful match engine and got lucky and claim it was all my hard work, I'm also in need of a lawyer or even a pretend one will do.

Also i'm after doing deals in all my gc's i will take 2 70's and tons of cash for my best players :rolleyes:

Im a joke lol best I have seen all day from you' date=' I backed you up and thats the thanks, I wont even get started on the amout on teams you quit. I have you on my FL remember so I see how many teams you quit.

(And that is Gold you quit I quit norm setups)

GC69 - Making a Southend too go up against Chelsea in seasons too come

GC100 - FC Koln Been there a number of times but was my team in full.

GC153 - Shakthar are all my own work no help

GC32 - Flamengo

GC98 - Sao Paulo

Get over you self please CB - Name just one team you made from the start or even one you made a remote bit better.[/quote']

MSG was for Ninster//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

CSKA 133-VPS and others

Bordeaux 108 Ibra Eto & Co

Benfica 89 ---Eto,Zaneti,Adriano 91 etc

Marseille 142 Bale & Co

Spartak 119-was completely wrecked

Chelsea 122 was wrecked without Cech and Essien in sec div

CSKA 141 got them Julio Cesar and few others

Zenit 143-Muller,Nani,Carvalho,Robinho,Diarra

Shaktar 140 Puyol,Robinho,X Alonso

Lazio 131-Di Natale and Co

Ajax 147 Rafael,Mvila,Capoe,Negredo,Perotti

Milan 126 Ibra,Aguero,Loris,Verthongen etc

Ajax 66-Willian,Menez,Di Natale,Tranqillo,Pizarro

Rennes 129-Sow,D Milito,Nkolou

Sunderland 148

Club America 51

Hamburg 47

Fluminense 127

Valencia 127 Eto and few others

Porto 80 Eriksen,Balotelli and few others

Betis 48

Espanjol 49

Schalke 123 & 124 bought them few 90 and kept original players that i found

D Kiev 153

Dortmund 42 bought them Cech and few others

etc etc etc etc etc..................................................................etc

u got already strong NY u just have swapped players!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U dont have me on fl/u quit enourmous amount of clubs in GW /do u wanna list?/of yours few accounts-Redknapp-Hammer-Becket---etc/i only have 1 acc so everyone can see

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.....................................

I preferred this thread when nobody posted in it. Why did you have to wake it up Tom?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.....................................

I preferred this thread when nobody posted in it. Why did you have to wake it up Tom?

Just saw Andy would have been playing you in 75 had barca not done me 2-0 as they went through on GD, bit gutted actually but always next season to make an impact in the smfa cup with villarreal

To be fair, that New York was a very impressive side before you took over, full of some very good players like Herrera, Hummels, Rami, Bastos and a pile of other young players.

No doubt you've changed the look of them but they were a class side anyway.

To be fair' date=' that New York was a very impressive side before you took over, full of some very good players like Herrera, Hummels, Rami, Bastos and a pile of other young players.

No doubt you've changed the look of them but they were a class side anyway.[/quote']

They were very impressive and just showed the graft someone had put in to get them type of players there. Anyone on loan for the Galaxy Allan ?? :)

They were very impressive and just showed the graft someone had put in to get them type of players there. Anyone on loan for the Galaxy Allan ?? :)

Take nothing away from Hammer some of the deals he's got are good such as the deal he bought Ibrahimovic for (D.Costa+Marvin Martin). But then there are a few I'd have not done.. I mean who buys Torres!* :D

*Although I still believe he will come good.