Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC158 Paris Saint Germain - Been wary of swapping any of my players' date=' as alot of them could rise due to their real life circumstances. But I really needed a back-up winger to Menez and Nene and I've managed to sign one in the shape of [b']Seydou Doumbia[/b], leaving Paris is Guillaume Hoarau and Milian Biseavic, again it looks as if I'm paying too much but 24 goals in 30 games I'm certain Doumbia will hit 90 in the next changes.

Doumbia should last time been 90----------he should be 91 now........great deal for u,Hoarau bench warmer

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Ha, got the Manchester United job offer in GC19 for the second time. They're a bit worse off but still have Messi, Ronaldo, Vidic, Rooney, Dani Alves, Robben, Kaka, Nesta, Ramos, Nasri, Gerrard, Ferdinand, Evra, Lass, Pastore and Bojan...

Edit: I keep getting that PM about good teams and replied a couple of days ago saying I never get good job offers and I go an get this haha

bad night for my standards

Rennes 105---trashed from Villareal 4-0 in knockaut stage of CL:(

Benfica 89 lost Super Cup from Mineiro yesterday 2-0:(

Inter 130 beat Chivas 2-1 in knockaut stage but dropped on agg/3-1 lost first g

now better news

Rennes 129 despite loosing first game at home 1-0 from CSKA beat them awy 4-2/Lulic twice,Mangane,Pandev scored to gain this club first CL semis;)

152 Anzhi oldies Zanetti,Beckham,Scholes,Carlos and Eto manage to play 0-0 with Benfica talents and to go in next stage on agg/first game was 2-0;)

Shifting a few players out the door for cash. Details Below:

Hannover (GC19)

Jaroslav Plasil AM/Wing 89

Sergio Pellissier CF 88

Timo Gebhart Wing/AM 87

Jelle Vossen CF/AM 87

Andrade Carlinhos LB/LM 86

Marco Fabian Wing/AM 86

Marvin Ogunjimi Fwd/Wing 86

Artem Dzyuba CF/AM 86

Aleksey Ionov Wing/Fwd 85

Paul Papp CB 84

Ionut Neagu DM 83

Guyon Fernandez Fwd/Wing 83

Nicolas Blandi CF 82

Nill De Pauw Fwd/Wing 82

Mohammed Rabiu CM/DM 80

All listed players can go for cash ;)

Stuttgart (GC46)

Sven Ulreich for sale at Stuttgart. Looking for a generous cash offer for him (£10M+). Only selling as I have Adler and Zieler ahead of him in the pecking order.

Lazio (GC125)

Lazio are looking to sell 89 rated striker Guillaume Hoarau. Would like £15M+ for him :)

Sad News For Southampton In 18 -

Neymar is leaving after a offer came in we could not turn down.

(I have been close too some deals with the likes of KPB - Cambiasso and more linked with joining but took this deal)

He has just signed a 4 year deal in Brazil so no chance of a move any time soon and a cap of 91 in that league I feel.

Walker 88 + Barrios 90

I am in the championship (Div 2) and have a AvR team of 87 so this will help big time as Barrios will keep us with our very own star and Walker will move LB for my 86 star there.

(Take nothing away from Neymar but he was not the best we have too offer from the youths here)

We have Thiago 88 hehe so all good still got one name here too look towords the long term with.

GC 119: Real Betis have been very busy in the transfer market during the close season, full details of who have been signed can be found by clicking the picture in my sig, however to summarise our starting XI for the new season will look something like:

Marchetti (88)

Cassani (90) Kjaer (90) Luiz (90) Boateng (90)

Alonso (94)

Ramires (91)--- Diego (91)

Ribery (95)----------------- Neymar (90)

Cavani (91)

Have a few options to bring in a higher rated GK, however i'm always hesitant of overpaying for a GK, especially when i dont think Marchetti is too far from their standard and hopefully he should get his 89 back next changes, other than that i'm pretty pleased with how the team is looking.

Have lost some depth recently however the 2nd string is still fairly strong:

Rafael (86)

Azpilicueta (89) Rakitskiy (89) Britos (86) Didac (87)

Fernandinho (90) Defour (89)

Alvarez (87) Reus (89) Reyes (89)

Borriello (89)

Lots of talent in the youth team as well, the highest rated (not necessarily the most talented) would be:

Trapp (85)

Koch (83) Neuton (85) Silva (85)

Frimpong (80)

Pedro (83) Isco (85)

Tello (82)------------ Cuenca (84)

Sigthorsson (86) Lasogga (85)

Love this team, and in fact they are the only reason i am still on SM...just the thought of a certain few people getting their hands on this team is enough to stop me quitting for good!

Mixed feelings on tonights results.

GC153 Valencia - The one I wanted to win, came through 2-1 winners over Preppens Bilbao. Massive game, i dominated stats with him only having one shot on target. My goals came from Alba and Jonas.

GC156 Real Madrid - Typical of us to slip up after catching up Barca. Drew 0-0 with Bilbao, was a even game and 0-0 was probably the right result.

GC158 Paris-Saint Germain - Thought we could get going on a run, but it's not happening for us at the moment. Lost 3-2, the defence has been absolutely dire so far this season.

GC 74: Sampdoria beat Napoli 4-1. Goals came from Sulejmani(2), Palombo, and Mounier. Slowly but sure, we climb up the table. Also, looking to make deals in this gw. Just contact me if anyone interested with any of my lads.

GC 97: Bari won 2-1 versus Torino with the goals from N'zogbia and Jonas. Always make me happy beating those dumb although just in this game :D

GC 119 : Won my first game with Palermo. Beat Torino 3-1 :D. Goals came from Miccoli, Adrian, and Tabanou.

GC 159 : Shimizu S-Pulse win 1-0 against Júbilo Iwata. Naohiro Takahara scoring the winning goals.

GC10 - Club America: With 32 players over 88, im looking to ship a couple of players out for higher rated ones. Only looking to do 2/3 for 1 deals. Drop me a message in game or on here if your interested in somebody and ill take a look at your team and see if anybody takes my fancy.

GC160 - Looking for change in Turkey I am selling my 89 keeper everyone read the papper.

GC74 -

Vincent KOMPANY has completed his move to Sunderland from Barcelona for £13,000,000 plus Ilkay GUNDOGAN and Marco REUS

First of a two part deal.

The offer for Diego GODÍN of Barcelona from Sunderland has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Giving Varane + Musa - I no both deals have seen my get rid of four top young players but I rate Kompany as a top four CB and Godin has it in him too reach 91/92.

Argh another one I've missed, really wanted to be in 160 with a good team. Glad to see alot of forumers in this one and best of luck to all of you involved!

GC160 is up.

(This one gonna be worth getting into);)

Turned down the chance of a Real Madrid and took Shakhtar instead.

Good move, thought I'd be good with Real in 156 but not enjoying it at the moment, near enough impossible to do any deals.