• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Got a message from an account that is now under my name asking me to give him United in 19....:o

Forget that can I have my Spartak back :P well done on finishing off the Job in the champions League' date=' shouldnt have left had a feeing it was my year

Will's right, this one will be excellent ;)

Manchester United are open to letting everyone leave as I conveniently don't like any of them :)

You ought to be ashamed...very, very ashamed ;):P

Surely as a matter of principle you shouldnt manage the other half???

First matter of business for you must be to buy Suarez though, imagine the press reaction ;):P

You ought to be ashamed...very' date=' very ashamed ;):P

Surely as a matter of principle you shouldnt manage the other half???

First matter of business for you must be to buy Suarez though, imagine the press reaction ;):P[/quote']

This way I get lots of deals done as I despise the vast majority of my players. If I were City I'd just sit there all happy and get bored at not doing any transfers :P

Besides, Dai grabbed City and he might be reasonable...

This way I get lots of deals done as I despise the vast majority of my players. If I were City I'd just sit there all happy and get bored at not doing any transfers :P

Besides' date=' Dai grabbed City and he might be reasonable...[/quote']

I couldnt live with myself as no matter what players you ship in and out, if you win a trophy it will still be for Manchester United and say the following:

Manchester United Div 5 winners manager: Stuart H

The thought of my name in those circumstances makes me shudder

I couldnt live with myself as no matter what players you ship in and out' date=' if you win a trophy it will still be for Manchester United and say the following:

Manchester United Div 5 winners manager: Stuart H

The thought of my name in those circumstances makes me shudder[/quote']

Bah, it's just a club name. I plan to get rid of most of the players :)

Besides, the Premier League's full of good managers and I'm pretty useless, so it's unlikely I'll win much :D

Whats CB name in game?

Got a shocking offer and a few bull poop messages to go with it.

I want to find out so i can simply block him instead of replying :)

You think thats bad I asked somebody if Falcao was avaliabl yesterday they said no and asked in return if Shaqiri was avaliable from my team.

I kindly replied I would only use him in a deal for Falcao

To which he kept responding I was a Racist :confused::confused::P

Yes Guilty as charged :rolleyes:

That is about the level of negotiation I seem to get on this game nowdays sadly. :(

I enjoyed this one today:

13 Feb 2012 13:55

Would you sell or loan me eel beck?

13 Feb 2012 13:59

I couldn't loan at this stage. Might be interested in giving him for Jovetic in some way.

13 Feb 2012 14:02

Jones and welbeck for jovetic?

13 Feb 2012 14:42

Don't be silly.

13 Feb 2012 14:47

Smalling and welbeck?

:)

I couldn't loan at this stage. Might be interested in giving him for Jovetic in some way.

Don't be silly.

Smalling and welbeck?

13 Feb 2012 15:03

any players for cash buddey

13 Feb 2012 15:07

The ones that I have listed for cash..................are for cash

13 Feb 2012 15:14

how much cash for willian

13 Feb 2012 15:18

Have I listed him for cash?

13 Feb 2012 15:26

no

13 Feb 2012 15:31

Then he is not going for cash.

13 Feb 2012 15:47

what do you want for him then

13 Feb 2012 15:54

P/ex

13 Feb 2012 16:48

i give you 18m?

:rolleyes:

Don't be silly.

Smalling and welbeck?

I want Jones yes

:D

You think thats bad I asked somebody if Falcao was avaliabl yesterday they said no and asked in return if Shaqiri was avaliable from my team.

I kindly replied I would only use him in a deal for Falcao

To which he kept responding I was a Racist :confused::confused::P

Yes Guilty as charged :rolleyes:

That is about the level of negotiation I seem to get on this game nowdays sadly. :(

Ray u have my respect as very persistant manager to get deal that u want,but also we know yours aim to get best possible player :rolleyes:,i remember how u was persistant for KVB /yea Willian is good but while in Shakthar will never raise fast as KVB:cool:,Magic u re blocked to.......;)

GC106 - Inter Milan - David Villa, Nemanja Vidic, David Silva, Xabi Alonso, Carvalho, Lucio can all go..

GC147 - Manchester United - Nemanja Vidic, Yaya Toure, Rio Ferdinand, Patrice Erva, Eden Hazard, Alexis Sanchez, Maxi Pereira and Luis Anderson can all leave..

GC51 - Portsmouth - Yaya Toure and Glen Johnson can both leave

GC111 - Benfica - Ribas Diego, Anderson Luisao, Javier Saviola, Gervinho, Pablo Amiar and Maxi Pereira can all go

GC6 - Marseille - Hugo Lloris, Ribas Diego, Fabio Coentrao, Aparecido Naldo and Moussa Sissoko can all leave

GC144 - Liverpool - Pepe Reina, Giampaolo Pazzini, Raul Meireles, Marko Marin, Alberto Aquilani, Thaigo Motta, Maxi Rodriguez and Mauro Zarate

Doubt i get much response regarding this but worth ago :o

Ray u have my respect as very persistant manager to get deal that u want' date='but also we know yours aim to get best possible player :rolleyes:,i remember how u was persistant for KVB /yea Willian is good but while in Shakthar will never raise fast as KVB:cool:,Magic u re blocked to.......;)[/quote']

haha !

You sent me two messages today :confused:

Blocking someone doesnt really work when they have already blocked you !!

Id block you on here but you make me chuckle :)

haha !

You sent me two messages today :confused:

Blocking someone doesnt really work when they have already blocked you !!

Id block you on here but you make me chuckle :)

First i wasnt home all day so couldnt sent u 2 msgs believe me:rolleyes:,Cheekylad arent u ignoring me:cool:,anyway when one beauty asked wiseman will he have child with her so that child can inheredite her beauty and his wisdom ,he repplied to her what if child inheredite my beauty and yours wisdom??????????

GC 145-----Spain trashed USA in WC final 3-0,Torres scored 1,Pedro scored 2 but Torres was MoM with 10points/from possible 10 cause his play in WC Final

GC 93 Italy beat Argentine in triller 5-4.team play overcome stars of Argentine,Rossi,Bonucci,Totti,Del Piero,De Rossi scored/very glad cause Del Piero and Totti this could be theirs last major trophy, which brings me 156 gold honours:D

First i wasnt home all day so couldnt sent u 2 msgs believe me:rolleyes:' date='Cheekylad arent u ignoring me:cool:,anyway when one beauty asked wiseman will he have child with her so that child can inheredite her beauty and his wisdom ,he repplied to her what if child inheredite my beauty and yours wisdom??????????

GC 145-----Spain trashed USA in WC final 3-0,Torres scored 1,Pedro scored 2 but Torres was MoM with 10points/from possible 10 cause his play in WC Final

GC 93 Italy beat Argentine in triller 5-4.team play overcome stars of Argentine,Rossi,Bonucci,Totti,Del Piero,De Rossi scored/very glad cause Del Piero and Totti this could be theirs last major trophy, which brings me 156 gold honours:D[/quote']

I will post images to prove your talking out your rear unless you back down :)

Is anyone on the forum in GC4 ?? Got loads of good players I'm happy to use to bring in players 89-92 :)