• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC153 Valencia - Drew 2-2, with Stuttgart in the SMFA Shield, highest outfield player i played was 78 so a very good result. Was already knocked out of the competition so not bothered really can now focus on the league and league cup. Up next for us is Zaragoza on Wednesday hopefully we can try and make ground on the top two.

GC156 Real Madrid - Drew 1-1, with Villarreal in the SMFA Cup, leaves us remaining top of the group after three games. Looks like us and Anderlecht will be going through with Arsenal and Villarreal going out.

GC54 -

Porto have today been on a mid season spending spree we have brought in Cole (94) and Danny (90) at the cost of Salvio (88) + Guarin (89) + Angel (88) and Behrami (88).

I am still looking for more deals, can bid Aly Cissoko in any deal now Cole is a part of our XI.

GC159 - Turned down Bremen have a soft spot for them, was one of my first league winning teams. But not leaving my Lyon.

GC 160: Barcelona

As mentioned in the newspaper...

Have had some interest in particular players, but it is announced that Messi, Thiago and Cuenca would not be leaving the Nou Camp.

Those transfer listed players are available for Part exchange only (in need of most positions really), and will command lower fees than those non- transfer listed players. If interested, get in touch. I'm looking for players under 28 years of age, preferably with some talent, and no droppers of course.

I will post images to prove your talking out your rear unless you back down :)

Is anyone on the forum in GC4 ?? Got loads of good players I'm happy to use to bring in players 89-92 :)

ok layer post images so to see who is laying...................:mad::mad::mad::mad:

You will be given Celtic in the next gold lol

:P

That simple? Oh. What if i didn't want Celtic in the next gold though? I just quit? I'm abit of a simpleton sometimes. :D

GC32: Palermo sell Seamus Coleman' date=' Jose Mane and Kieran Richardson for a combined £31m. From the money i made i was planning on bringing in Cristian Villagra and João Pereira. Picked up Villagra for £15m but sadly missed out on João Pereira by £700k to Manchester United. Bit gutted about that but really pleased to of signed highly rated duo Iñigo Martinez and Aymen Abdennour. Also managed to pick Tiote up in a straight swap for Juraj Kucka. Tettey will move to Torino for £5m in the second part of the deal. Gutted to have also been outbid on José Campana though. Thought id take the chance that the Celtic manager would offer under my bid (as my offer was £1.7m over CV) but it backfired. :(

Still looking to shift the following that i mentioned in the newspaper last night,

Salvatore Sirigu 89 GK

Alex Silva 87 CB

Clément Chantome 89 CM/DM

Theo Janssen 89 CM/LM

Freddy Guarin 89 CM

Fernando Belluschi 89 AM/CM

Thomas Carroll 78 CM/LM

Jamie Ness 78 CM

Lucas Barrios 90 CF

Paolo Guerrero 89 ST

Looking to offer 2/3 for 1.

PM me if your interested in any deals.

Looking for 89+ players.

Can somebody explain how this will work?

You will have Celtic reserved for the next GC.However if you ask SM nicely they may let let you change to a similar team.I speak from experience as I paid for Porto a few GC's back and after asking SM they changed it to Dortmund for me which was very decent of them.So ask nicely and see if your lucks in.

You will have Celtic reserved for the next GC.However if you ask SM nicely they may let let you change to a similar team.I speak from experience as I paid for Porto a few GC's back and after asking SM they changed it to Dortmund for me which was very decent of them.So ask nicely and see if your lucks in.

i wonder why they cant introduce preordering clubs instead of "hunting" its technically possible?

ok' date='liar where are the pics?:mad:[/quote']

hahah :)

Im not quite sure how CB did this ( if he did at all, could be a massive coincidence ) but after reading this post I signed into my account to print screen the messages to show him up. To my surprise since i last logged in they had disappeared ( no idea how... i dont care either ).

Thankfully :)

If i go to send him a message it shows our history doesnt it.

andrea pisarovic (185) manager of Zenit in GC148 :)

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?cid=1255633

Untitled-8.jpg

Cheers mate :) Told you that you PM'd me, you just had no clue it was me due to the accounts name.

Whose laying now?

hahah :)

Im not quite sure how CB did this ( if he did at all' date=' could be a massive coincidence ) but after reading this post I signed into my account to print screen the messages to show him up. To my surprise since i last logged in they had disappeared ( no idea how... i dont care either ).

Thankfully :)

If i go to send him a message it shows our history doesnt it.

andrea pisarovic (185) manager of Zenit in GC148 :)

[url']http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?cid=1255633[/url]

Untitled-8.jpg

Cheers mate :) Told you that you PM'd me, you just had no clue it was me due to the accounts name.

Whose laying now?

ok u re correct it seems that i have blocked wrong manager:( never mind.............

96WREXHAM-1.jpg

Deeeeeeelighted!

My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3-2 win at Villa. This marks the culmination of a meteoric rise from Division 5 where the Welsh minnows have consecutively won Divisions 5,4,3,2 and now 1 whilst also bagging an English Cup and Charity Shield in the process.

We will grace the SMFA Champions Cup next year with a very good squad boasting the likes of Nilmar, Witsel, Gaitan, Lens, Manu, Piszczek, Marchena and Barzagli. Nilmar was our top man this year, leading the goalscoring charts with 23 goals.

GC 74: Playing in our 2nd team due to fitness problem, Sampdoria won 1-0 over Piacenza. Ivo Pekalski scored the winner for us.

GC 78: After shocking defeat in Saturday. Atalanta back to their winning track with 4-3 won over good side Udinese. Goals came from Adrian (2), Benatia, and Giroud. Move back to 2nd in table.

GC 97: Bari beat well managed AS Roma 4-2, Thanks to Eduardo da Silva and Charles N'zogbia for their super perform. (2 goals and 4 Asissts.)

GC 119: After lose 2-0 to Bayern in SMFA Champions Cup, The Rosanero Palermo bounce back in Serie A with 3-1 win over Genoa. Playing with 9 man in 2nd half, The Sicillian Boys still too good for Genoa. Thanks to Il Capitano Fabrizio Miccoli for his brace.

GC 159: Shimizu S-Pulse beat Nagoya Grampus 3-0. 2win in first 2 match.