Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC 60: Six goals parade at Sukru Saracoglu Stadium. But unfornately that's a draw for us. Fenerbahce draw 3-3 with Bursaspor. In transfer news, Luuk De Jong joined for €25,2M.

GC 78: Bergamo boys keep flying highly. Atalanta beat big boy Fiorentina 4-2. Goals came from Giroud, Fuchs, and Indonesian Belgian-born Radja Nainggolan (2). With this win, we closing the gap with the capolista Dai's Milan (5 points now).

GC 119: Palermo won 2-1 over well managed Fiorentina. Lulic and Lukaku scored the winning goals. Move to 2nd.

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Posted by: Den Hanks (FC Schalke 04) Sunday, February 19, 2012

If you are of a sensitive disposition be careful dealing with Man Utd.

I was offered his ageing, dropping Berbatov and his makeweight going nowhere Samba in return for Howedes (young rising 90) and had the temerity to counter for Hernandez and Smalling.

And was 'offer was insulting' by reply.

Well Allan - why would i want two near or actual has-been fallers in my team. I am doing well enough as it is and building up a younger profile team.

This is about the 3rd time you have made this or similar offers for Howedes and i counter the same way (within the limits your Chairman will allow by the way) and you either refuse the deal with an 'insulted' or you send an offensively toned message.

So guys just be careful not to have the cheek to engage Man Utd in counter offers.

so much about yours moral,and fair play i guess, i could find such np for everyone of u,so called high moralists,any of u giving droppers to get perspective players and thats fair play,and taking teams in later stages isnt,hypocrites

Posted by: Den Hanks (FC Schalke 04) Sunday' date=' February 19, 2012

If you are of a sensitive disposition be careful dealing with Man Utd.

I was offered his ageing, dropping Berbatov and his makeweight going nowhere Samba in return for Howedes (young rising 90) and had the temerity to counter for Hernandez and Smalling.

And was 'offer was insulting' by reply.

Well Allan - why would i want two near or actual has-been fallers in my team. I am doing well enough as it is and building up a younger profile team.

This is about the 3rd time you have made this or similar offers for Howedes and i counter the same way (within the limits your Chairman will allow by the way) and you either refuse the deal with an 'insulted' or you send an offensively toned message.

So guys just be careful not to have the cheek to engage Man Utd in counter offers.

so much about yours moral,and fair play i guess, i could find such np for everyone of u,so called high moralists,any of u giving droppers to get perspective players and thats fair play,and taking teams in later stages isnt,hypocrites[/quote']

Berbatov and Samba isn't a bad opening offer for Howedes... certainly not worth that counter.

Noticed Den Hanks never mentioned the price he quoted me for Muller in Gc122.. Wilshere+Valencia+Sven Bender. :rolleyes:

Couldn't care less what people think of me or my offers to be perfectly honest. Especially not CB. :rolleyes:

i also offering cra... players,but point is about yours(not just yours,everyones) so called high moral standards,offers are irrelevant(people are pretending they are something they didnt),so u guys dont talk about moral please.U re same as me,wanna get most possible benefits in game(in terms of ratings potential etc) and there is nothing pure in that,or yours high moral standards,what load of cr.....

i also offering cra... players' date='but point is about yours(not just yours,everyones) so called high moral standards,offers are irrelevant(people are pretending they are something they didnt),so u guys dont talk about moral please.U re same as me,wanna get most possible benefits in game(in terms of ratings potential etc) and there is nothing pure in that,or yours high moral standards,what load of cr.....[/quote']

Are you serious? I can't work out if this is sarcastic or not. You club hop for honours which in my book is as low as it gets in SM. Not only this, but you continue to bleat on about it ??????

not gone yet got a warning hahahahahahaha hardidy haha L:)LOL

I would suggest you go and read the Terms and Conditions for using this forum, otherwise you may not be around long enough to laugh at your misbehaviour. This is a FAMILY forum where kids of all ages don't need to come on and see your swearing.

Wise up, please.

Are you serious? I can't work out if this is sarcastic or not. You club hop for honours which in my book is as low as it gets in SM. Not only this' date=' but you continue to bleat on about it ??????[/quote']

same it is with transfers,as i said be4 i take weaker sides that playing against strong opponents,so it s deserved......and i really dont care about yours opinion:cool:

same it is with transfers' date='as i said be4 i take weaker sides that playing against strong opponents,so it s deserved......and i really dont care about yours opinion:cool:[/quote']

They arent deserved.

You must be thick as two short planks to believe that you deserve anything after taking over a team who have progressed the vast majority of the competition without you.

:)

EDIT: No one cares about your opinion too CB.

i also offering cra... players' date='but point is about yours(not just yours,everyones) so called high moral standards,offers are irrelevant(people are pretending they are something they didnt),so u guys dont talk about moral please.U re same as me,wanna get most possible benefits in game(in terms of ratings potential etc) and there is nothing pure in that,or yours high moral standards,what load of cr.....[/quote']

I've no worries with anyone doing deals, you pay what you are prepared to pay.. getting bargains is the best part of the game for me. I don't like people club hopping purely to win honours - if you leave a club for a better side then I think thats fine but if you leave a side to take over someone weaker just because they are further in the cup than you - I don't agree with that.

Its the people who think 27-30 year olds are past it that irk me more.

I've no worries with anyone doing deals' date=' you pay what you are prepared to pay.. getting bargains is the best part of the game for me. I don't like people club hopping purely to win honours - if you leave a club for a better side then I think thats fine but if you leave a side to take over someone weaker just because they are further in the cup than you - I don't agree with that.

Its the people who think 27-30 year olds are past it that irk me more.[/quote']

quite agree with you allan, getting bargains is the best part of this game! if you accepted my bid of turan and otamendi for hazard in gc122 then i would of had a bargain, but i seemed to have upset you with that bid! so maybe have a little think before you press the "insulted" button, as you have said yourself, u cant beat a good bargain!!

quite agree with you allan' date=' getting bargains is the best part of this game! if you accepted my bid of turan and otamendi for hazard in gc122 then i would of had a bargain, but i seemed to have upset you with that bid! so maybe have a little think before you press the "insulted" button, as you have said yourself, u cant beat a good bargain!![/quote']

There's bargains ... and then theres the kind of bargains you ( as a receiving manager ) would not touch with a 3 foot pole

:P

At the end of the day if you dont try a cheeky offer or two then you don't know what you are going to get.

In GC160 I have purchased Lloris 92 for Pyatov 89 and Mkhitaryan 88, and also acquired Alex Song for Srna and £5m.

Now I am sure if I had made the above offers to the majority on here I would have to get used to familiarising myself with the 'insulted' response.

But the fact is if such offers are not made then you have zero chance of getting a steal.

Its when people refuse to improve their opening offer that irks me. Negotiating is the name of the game.

At the end of the day if you dont try a cheeky offer or 18594268942047 then you don't know what you are going to get.

In GC160 I have purchased Lloris 92 for Pyatov 89 and Mkhitaryan 88' date=' and also acquired Alex Song for Srna and £5m.

Now I am sure if I had made the above offers to the majority on here I would have to get used to familiarising myself with the 'insulted' response.

But the fact is if such offers are not made then you have zero chance of getting a steal.

Its when people refuse to improve their opening offer that irks me. Negotiating is the name of the game.[/quote']

Edited for you ;)

GC151- Athletic Club agree to sell Zlatan Ibrahimovic back to Milan for Llorente & Aduriz plus £25 million. Happy with that as sorts out the strike force only got krasic left to get rid of and am looking for a midfielder 90 rated spanish :)

Although the original Bilbao guy must have been crazy as he gave Martinez,Llorente and 18 mil for Zlatan and then let Hererra leave for 14 mil to milan as well.

On the cheeky bids discussion, my strategy normally is I ignore the ones who makes me really poor offers in any setup I encounter them again ( I don't even reply) Just not worth my time.. Cuz honestly there's always more then one person making you silly offers in every setup which is tirering

Last 2-3 gc's I've joined I think I've made deals with the same 3 ppl. Just cuz both sides gave rather decent offers and negotiated from there..

GC151- Athletic Club agree to sell Zlatan Ibrahimovic back to Milan for Llorente & Aduriz plus £25 million. Happy with that as sorts out the strike force only got krasic left to get rid of and am looking for a midfielder 90 rated spanish :)

Although the original Bilbao guy must have been crazy as he gave Martinez' date='Llorente and 18 mil for Zlatan and then let Hererra leave for 14 mil to milan as well.[/quote']

I once sold Raul for Llorente, Martinez and Muniain. :)

Edit - Oh and Amorebieta.

I once sold Raul for Llorente' date=' Martinez and Muniain. :)

[b']Edit[/b] - Oh and Amorebieta.

yea he was 96,Lorente was 90-89,Muniain 82-83--Martinez i guess 85-86

some people bought Pedro when he was 78-82 but that is in old world,i guess some bought Messi and CR for 500k,but who knows who will become great from those 75...............

yea he was 96' date='Lorente was 90-89,Muniain 82-83--Martinez i guess 85-86

some people bought Pedro when he was 78-82 but that is in old world,i guess some bought Messi and CR for 500k,but who knows who will become great from those 75...............[/quote']

Nope, it was only about 2 years ago. Raul was 95 and the deal was done just a month before he dropped to 93, Llorente was 90 yeah and Martinez 88. Muniain was only 75 at the time... I guess the deal will look even better when Muniain is rated 96! :D

Anyway, thats only one of many many great deals I've done. Like Allan stated previously, I enjoy doing good deals much more than I do winning honours.