• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Last night proved to be very successful for myself.

GC153 Valencia - Good 2-0 win over Betis, both goals coming in the first half from Giovinco and talisman Falcao. That result solidifies my 3rd place and moves me closer to the big two. The top three looks like this currently,

Real Madrid 41 points

Barcelona 39

Valencia 38

Well in with a chance of snatching the league, still along way to go though with 17 games remaining.

GC156 Real Madrid - We had a lucky win here, snatching the three points in 4-3 win against Santander. Goals came from Benzemax2, Ronaldo and Callejon. Next up is the big Spanish shield quarter final against Malaga.

GC158 Paris Saint-Germain - After a convincing 5-1 win over Bordeaux we went into last nights game against Nancy in a confident mood, and we carried on our great form, winning 6-1. The goalscorers; Matuidix3, Gameiro, Doumbiax2. Next up is Sochaux.

Nope' date=' it was only about 2 years ago. Raul was 95 and the deal was done just a month before he dropped to 93, Llorente was 90 yeah and Martinez 88. Muniain was only 75 at the time... I guess the deal will look even better when Muniain is rated 96! :D

Anyway, thats only one of many many great deals I've done. Like Allan stated previously, I enjoy doing good deals much more than I do winning honours.[/quote']

everyone have theirs own fetish:p,but u re all babies for guy that do most transfers,Hammer do transfers in day,that u do in month,although Ninster is right behind him:o:rolleyes:

everyone have theirs own fetish:p' date='but u re all babies for guy that do most transfers,Hammer do transfers in day,that u do in month,although Ninster is right behind him:o:rolleyes:[/quote']

You love mentioning me, im starting to feel you may be attracted to me in some sort of way, just picked up an honour for helping an old lady cross the road although she was halfway across it as i helped her reach the other side it's all my hard graft :rolleyes:

Got this PM from the Milan manager this morning;

You may not value cash in this game but I do, I have already identified a dozen players at unmanaged and external clubs that I will use the cash to sign.

I don’t rate pato as highly as everyone else and will go as far to say I can see him dropping if he keeps getting injured and cannot claim a starting place at milan.

I set his transfer value at 50mil, and I placed a public article advising he was available for that ammount, I stated that along with the other players in my team who I want rid of that I would accept the first offer that met the value I set.

I try my best to stick to my word and built a good working with relationships with other managers. I like most managers stick to my word, apologies but I will not be withdrawing from any deals that I have already agreed to.

Got this PM from the Milan manager this morning;

If that's the way he wants to play the game AND he decides to stick around then fair play to him.

IF he sticks around then SM can do nothing as reversing those transfers will be an admittance that cash is 'worthless' in GC's, when they are wanting cash to be very significant as IRL.

GC120 - New Milan manager has accepted CASH bids on Pato' date=' Seedorf, Nesta and Ronaldinho....oh dear.[/quote']

GC 120, Milan selling players for cash. So what?........ :confused: He writes a newspaper article first Stating '" hes selling for cash so he can re-build". Well good luck to him.

He has SM reputation of 247, so hes not new is he?

If you had 50 mill or got there first, you would of bid on Pato, for sure.

Gc 120 has so many whiners, its un real.

Christ alive, lets give the poor chap a chance before reversing his deals.

Ive had perfectly good deals reversed in that world because of whining. Iam honestly in total shock, the way 2 or 3 managers in that GC try and "run" other peoples teams:confused:

If that's the way he wants to play the game AND he decides to stick around then fair play to him.

IF he sticks around then SM can do nothing as reversing those transfers will be an admittance that cash is 'worthless' in GC's' date=' when they are wanting cash to be very significant as IRL.[/quote']

Removing PE deals would be very helpfull for that indeed,:rolleyes:,anyway if he sticks around ,good luck to him,but if he quits after week,i ll report him,to much suspicious,its not problem just in 120,i sometimes sell unwanted players for cash and people report,they think it seems that PE deals are only option:cool:

Removing PE deals would be very helpfull for that indeed' date=':rolleyes:,anyway if he sticks around ,good luck to him,but if he quits after week,i ll report him,to much suspicious,its not problem just in 120,i sometimes sell unwanted players for cash and people report,they think it seems that PE deals are only option:cool:[/quote']

I,m afraid there is no middle ground on this game. You want P/e deals removed. Thats your opinion, and your entitled to 1. Stating, you may report deals in a week if he quits is also your perogative. So if he quits in 6 or 7 days, its suspicious? but quit in 8, 10, 13, would be ok?:confused:

Please dont you join the Gc 120 Moderators club as well:D

I' date='m afraid there is no middle ground on this game. You want P/e deals removed. Thats your opinion, and your entitled to 1. Stating, you may report deals in a week if he quits is also your perogative. So if he quits in 6 or 7 days, its suspicious? but quit in 8, 10, 13, would be ok?:confused:

Please dont you join the Gc 120 Moderators club as well:D[/quote']

ok,7 days is just example,PE deals do not exists in real life,most clubs needs to sell before can buy,so it would bring reality plus prevented cheating(2 droppers for next big star) etc,would make life easier to everyone,and finally transfers would be normal(Torres didnt came in Chelsea for Malouda plus someone,Carrol,CR,Ibra,Villa etc) all money transfers that we need on SM,would prevent interfering chairman(now we all can see how much chairman can give),people should get over it,and would remove club hopping cause doing transfers then quitting(we all know such managers)

GC98 Sao Paulo!

The offer for Coelho JAJA of Benfica from São Paulo has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

5.1M I am not one too have a lath at anyone as every manager needs the same chance but a Lev 5 88 for CMV come on what has SM come too.

He is only 26 yes is playing in Brazil but come on still CMV.

Anyway Ibrahimovic is for sale 2-1 needed not in need of a ST in the deal due too my depth up top and Eto'o being his back up so get bidding. (You are reading right a Brazil team with Eto'o and Ibrahimovic as the two hit men.)