Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC 153 Athletic Club: SMFA shield round 1 game tonight against Racing Club. won it 5-1 so the second leg will just be a formality really.

Gc 155 Bayern Munchen: Semi final against Paderborn in the German Shield. Obviously had my reserves taking care of this game, which they did nicely, won 4-1

Borussia Mönchengladbach is waiting in the final. Would be sweet if I could bring in my first GC titel here :)

GC 157 Manchester City: Had Libertad in the champions league tonight. Won 3-0 but had Villa linked off, he'll be out for 2 weeks which is a tough blow when I have 2 strikers.. wish adebayor could be sent back early from tottenham lol

GC 158 Valencia: Beat Cordoba 5-0 in the Spanish Shield Round 3.. Considering how I started this league campaign I guess the cups are the ones to go for this season.

GC 159 Arsenal: Nice mix of my youths and reserves played round 2 of English shield vs Cambridge United tonight, won it 3-1 but will keep on playing my youths here..

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

So let me get this right ...

Bayern in GC2 sell Puyol for Coulibaly, Seleznyov + cash to Spartak Moscow

They also sell Nigel De Jong for Poulsen, Felipe Santana + cash to Spartak Moscow. (Bayern's 2 best players by a distance)

Then, no more than 2 days later the Bayern manager quits, and yet the SMFA in all its infinite wisdom (not to mention finely honed cheat sensor) decrees that the transfers are above board and beyond suspicion.

So a perfectly decent Bayern becomes a far less attractive proposition... and so another club slips into unmanaged hell.

Throw me a freakin' bone here SM!!!

Bayern in GC2 sell Puyol for Coulibaly' date=' Seleznyov + cash to Spartak Moscow

They also sell Nigel De Jong for Poulsen, Felipe Santana + cash to Spartak Moscow. (Bayern's 2 best players by a distance)

Then, no more than 2 days later the Bayern manager quits, and yet the SMFA in all its infinite wisdom (not to mention finely honed cheat sensor) decrees that the transfers are above board and beyond suspicion.

So a perfectly decent Bayern becomes a far less attractive proposition... and so another club slips into unmanaged hell.

Throw me a freakin' bone here SM!!![/quote']

I saw that, and was going to report it. But, then I remembered the last 10 or so times I've sent a ticket in similar situations. Got the automated answer and the ticket probably wasn't even read.

Funny thing is; once, I reported a perfectly legitimate transfer in GC22 to report one of the managers for trying to offer me Ronaldo for a GM, and they reversed that deal!

Customer support is terrible now, almost as bad as EA. They answer all tickets quite quickly, but I wish they'd take more time with them and give better answers...

Bayern in GC2 sell Puyol for Coulibaly' date=' Seleznyov + cash to Spartak Moscow

Throw me a freakin' bone here SM!!![/quote']

Yeah, very fishy indeed! Was tempted to report it and still might. I have the Bayern on offer too.

GC33 - Rotherham United

Rotherham defeat San Martin de Tucuman 2-0 on matchday 3 of the SMFA Champions Cup Group Stages. Result sees Rotherham remain at the top of the group at the halfway stage.

Picking up a healthy cash intake each matchday too which im looking to spend. So drop me a line if you have anybody remotely interested for cash sale. Niklas Hult and Gianluca Nijholt can both go for cash too.

GC23 - Celtic

Traveled to the BayArena to face Abdel Zizi's Bayer Leverkusen with the scores from the First Leg being level at 2-2. Stats say i deserved a win but the score says otherwise and we exit the competition 4-2 on aggregate. Nevermind though, got bigger fish to fry with Ross County in the league.

Ok people need some help here, I yesterday sorted out a two part deal too bring in Eto'o - Ibrahimovic and Gerrard, and was giving up Ronaldo. I no a big risk but was happy with it all the same. Now the start of the deal was Eto'o for cash too my team then Gerrard and Ibrahimovic. The coach has now messaged me saying he is not giving up Gerrard and swaping him for Barry. Now as a two part deal this is not alowed so I have Eto'o in for cash and he needs too offer the over two for the deal too happen right? The manager for no reason with out me even bringing this too his attention has blocked me so don't no what too do.

Advice needed.

Ok people need some help here' date=' I yesterday sorted out a two part deal too bring in Eto'o - Ibrahimovic and Gerrard, and was giving up Ronaldo. I no a big risk but was happy with it all the same. Now the start of the deal was Eto'o for cash too my team then Gerrard and Ibrahimovic. The coach has now messaged me saying he is not giving up Gerrard and swaping him for Barry. Now as a two part deal this is not alowed so I have Eto'o in for cash and he needs too offer the over two for the deal too happen right? The manager for no reason with out me even bringing this too his attention has blocked me so don't no what too do.

Advice needed.[/quote']

Keep Ronaldo and Eto'o? It's his loss ;)

Ok people need some help here' date=' I yesterday sorted out a two part deal too bring in Eto'o - Ibrahimovic and Gerrard, and was giving up Ronaldo. I no a big risk but was happy with it all the same. Now the start of the deal was Eto'o for cash too my team then Gerrard and Ibrahimovic. The coach has now messaged me saying he is not giving up Gerrard and swaping him for Barry. Now as a two part deal this is not alowed so I have Eto'o in for cash and he needs too offer the over two for the deal too happen right? The manager for no reason with out me even bringing this too his attention has blocked me so don't no what too do.

Advice needed.[/quote']

As Stu says, you currently have Etoo so if he wants to complete the deal tell him to go back to what was originally arranged.

Failing that keep Eto'o.

Advice needed.[/quote']

Did you arrange the deal via PM or the chat feature? If it was via PM you will have proof that he has gone back on his word. Send a ticket to SM and they might reverse the deal and take action on the other manager for unsporting behaviour. Just put the PM number in the ticket. They wont put the second deal through but they will probably punish the manager.

Edit: I know what setup this is in. Gerrard is transfer banned until the 1st of April. No wonder the other manager changed it to Barry.

Did you arrange the deal via PM or the chat feature? If it was via PM you will have proof that he has gone back on his word. Send a ticket to SM and they might reverse the deal and take action on the other manager for unsporting behaviour. Just put the PM number in the ticket. They wont put the second deal through but they will probably punish the manager.

Edit: I know what setup this is in. Gerrard is transfer banned until the 1st of April. No wonder the other manager changed it to Barry.

I no and he was happy with that but has since blocked me from sending messages over chat or PM and it was done over PM so should I just leave it till then and see what happens.

(He has sicnes tryed selling Ibrahimovic too three teams.)

Advice needed.[/quote']

For such problems,only longterm solution is completely removing PE deals,once for all time

I no and he was happy with that but has since blocked me from sending messages over chat or PM and it was done over PM so should I just leave it till then and see what happens.

(He has sicnes tryed selling Ibrahimovic too three teams.)

Why would you agree to that deal when Gerrard is transfer banned until April?

For such problems' date='only longterm solution is completely removing PE deals,once for all time[/size']

We all know your stance on that issue but this isn't the thread for it.

Why would you agree to that deal when Gerrard is transfer banned until April?

We all know your stance on that issue but this isn't the thread for it.

He messaged me the deal and when he said Eto'o first I was happy too do it.

So I should not sell Ronaldo any cheaper just wait till Gerrard is in deal.

Thanks for your help everyone and CB come on boy lol.

He messaged me the deal and when he said Eto'o first I was happy too do it.

So I should not sell Ronaldo any cheaper just wait till Gerrard is in deal.

Thanks for your help everyone and CB come on boy lol.

Surely it's the best possible solution for you. You get Eto for cash and get to keep Ronaldo if he sells either Gerrard or Ibra?