• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

I could really use a suggestion at the moment. I'm using a 3-2-2-2-1 formation which seems to be working pretty well, but the thing is i couldn't beat a team with a 3-5-2 formation. Whats the best formation to be able to beat this kind of formation?

should i go for a 3-5-2 as well?

Here's my 3-2-2-2-1 formation

Hart -M.Richards-Sergio Ramos-H.Badstuber- Y.M'Vila-A.Song -E.Hazard-G.Bale- E. Cavani-A.Sanchez/G.Hulk -E.Dzeko-

Subs. C.Marchisio-Ramires-A.Rami-Coentrao-Javi Martinez- and other rated 90 players.

Please help. this could make or break my championship ambition. Thanks

He messaged me the deal and when he said Eto'o first I was happy too do it.

So I should not sell Ronaldo any cheaper just wait till Gerrard is in deal.

Thanks for your help everyone and CB come on boy lol.

Just keep Ronaldo. SM don't care for multi-part deals and will no longer reverse them if a manager backs out, in fact they even said thats a risk you'll have to take.

I will post the comment when I find it.

I could really use a suggestion at the moment. I'm using a 3-2-2-2-1 formation which seems to be working pretty well' date=' but the thing is i couldn't beat a team with a 3-5-2 formation. Whats the best formation to be able to beat this kind of formation?

should i go for a 3-5-2 as well?

Here's my 3-2-2-2-1 formation

Hart -M.Richards-Sergio Ramos-H.Badstuber- Y.M'Vila-A.Song -E.Hazard-G.Bale- E. Cavani-A.Sanchez/G.Hulk -E.Dzeko-

Subs. C.Marchisio-Ramires-A.Rami-Coentrao-Javi Martinez- and other rated 90 players.

Please help. this could make or break my championship ambition. Thanks[/quote']

Wrong thread son

Im sorry. how do i create my own thread? i mean a new post? i couldnt seem to figure out how to start a thread' date=' Thanks you very much.[/quote']

http://forum.soccermanager.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43

This section here, click the blue button called blue topic left of the screen.

Hammer - Heres the message I was on about..

Hi Guys' date='

The final issue which has caused some issues is the changing of the code of conduct, [b']specifically not dealing with people who have not followed through on 'multi-part' deals via PM. [/b]

We have had to do this for legal reasons as we now have no way (correctly so) of verifying what was said in PMs unless someone reports them for offensive reasons. Therefore with now not being able to verify what was said in deals it becomes impossible for us to 'police' this area and people will have to do 'multi-part' deals with either people they trust or take a risk.

Just keep Ronaldo. SM don't care for multi-part deals and will no longer reverse them if a manager backs out' date=' in fact they even said thats a risk you'll have to take.

I will post the comment when I find it.[/quote']

Agreed a deal that was supposed to see me do a deal for Ronaldo, Hummels, Inler and Ospina in 106 and the manager backed out of the deal after id swapped Rooney for Ronaldo and then blocked me.

Ok thanks for the heads up seing he blocked me his loss lol.

GC5 -

Samuel ETO'O has completed his move to Roma from Valencia for £28,000,000

Just dropped too 94 but is in the first team and will be sold off when he is off his TFB.

Ronaldo still for sale. Arsenal are keen on a deal lol.

Edit: He has just quit lol so I got him for free as have over 200M still lol.

GC95 Bayern - Despite dominating every stat' date=' Bayern lose the Charity Shield final 2-1 to Schalke.

[b']GC122 Man United - [/b]Man United also lose the Charity Shield 2-1, this time to Sunderland.

Know how you feel my Galatasaray in 95 lost 3-4 to trabzonspor and in 122 my sevilla team beat real madrid 3-2.

Just wondering if anyone in GC151 wants Milos Krasic? Get in touch with me at Bilbao

Know how you feel my Galatasaray in 95 lost 3-4 to trabzonspor and in 122 my sevilla team beat real madrid 3-2.

Just wondering if anyone in GC151 wants Milos Krasic? Get in touch with me at Bilbao

I'd buy him, but I don't have any Spanish players. :(

So-so night for me. I had two games - won 1, lost 1:

My Schalke in GC50 won the Charity Shield by beating Bayern 3-1, a consolation of sorts after throwing away the title on the last game of the season.

My Sampdoria in GC11 lost the Italian Cup Final on penalties after a 1-1 draw with Udinese. Oh well.

I dont why but its a pain as I've had received 3 messages in the last 2 days that were'nt in English and I dont speak Portuguese so I hope they sort it asap.

just go on google translate and use it,not big science,anyway Ninster if i say u re doing much deals,its nothing personall against u,its just fact that u re and Hammer recorders with amount of transfers that u do..............