Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

just go on google translate and use it' date='not big science,anyway Ninster if i say u re doing much deals,its nothing personall against u,its just fact that u re and Hammer recorders with amount of transfers that u do..............[/quote']

I only announce transfers of really good players, over the last 2 weeks i've done a few deal in gc74 yet not wrote anything about it.

Plus i rarely mention if i win anything, once in a blue moon, yet you write you won or lost and then you have quit the team taking them as far as you can, what about trying to win something the season after to make up for the failings the season before??

I only announce transfers of really good players' date=' over the last 2 weeks i've done a few deal in gc74 yet not wrote anything about it.

Plus i rarely mention if i win anything, once in a blue moon, yet you write you won or lost and then you have quit the team taking them as far as you can, what about trying to win something the season after to make up for the failings the season before??[/quote']

look at my CSKA 133(5 seasons),CSKA 141,Bordeaux 108,Shaktar 140,Porto 80,Sunderland 139..........etc

Heard it all now, after trying to offload Krasic for peanuts in 151 i got a great rejection today, a nice manager turning down the chance to have him for a 89 rated spaniard because.................... Krasic is too old :eek: yeah he is an old boy at 27 and me being 32, i must be an oap to this manager.

Unreal, think he's worth hanging onto and if he moves i'm sure the clamour to sign him will increase

GC 153 Athletic Club: Lost to Real Madrid 1-0, I would've atleast deserved a draw here, I dominated the chances but oh well, I'll start climbing in the table soon..

GC 154 Schalke 04: Win! 1-0 against Hannover, was a close one.. Cabaye with the winner.

GC 155 Bayern Munchen: Win! 3-1 against Augsburg. Bayern keeps on climbing in the table.

GC 157 Manchester City: Won against Chelsea 2-0. Extremly pleased with the result. Think I'm 1st for the first time this season :)

GC 158 Valencia: Lost to Sevilla.. thinking about giving up the league more or less now and go all in on the cups..

GC 159 Arsenal: Another Loss tonight.. here against Swansea, well played by him tho.

Heard it all now' date=' after trying to offload Krasic for peanuts in [b']151[/b] i got a great rejection today, a nice manager turning down the chance to have him for a 89 rated spaniard because.................... Krasic is too old :eek: yeah he is an old boy at 27 and me being 32, i must be an oap to this manager.

Unreal, think he's worth hanging onto and if he moves i'm sure the clamour to sign him will increase

I was told that my 31 year old(just turned 31) was too old for their 33 year old(34 very soon) and they only had 1 rating between them too..

I was told that my 31 year old(just turned 31) was too old for their 33 year old(34 very soon) and they only had 1 rating between them too..

Remember us having a conversation on chat over age and the fact that you get plenty of seasons out of them.

Its up there with the newspaper articles about wanting deals but saying no droppers yet the person selling is keen to offload their droppers

GC153 Valencia - Beat a good Racing Santander 2-0 in the league, owed them it after they trounced me earlier in the season. We are now up to second and on a 13 game unbeaten streak. Looks likely to end on Saturday though as we face 3rd place Barcelona, and we will be missing our key man Falcao for three games after he got a straight red.

GC156 Real Madrid - Can't seem to get any big results at the moment, just getting on by. Won 3-2 against Real Sociedad two goals for my side in the last five minutes secured me the three points.

GC158 Paris Saint-Germain - Carried on the good run with a 3-1 win over Sochaux. Gameiro, Sakho and Matuidi the scorers. This result puts us up to 7th, still way off Lille who are in 1st.

just go on google translate and use it' date='not big science,anyway Ninster if i say u re doing much deals,its nothing personall against u,its just fact that u re and Hammer recorders with amount of transfers that u do..............[/quote']

I know it's not BIG science! And I've tried it on a number of occasion's but the translations dont seem very accurate.

Remember us having a conversation on chat over age and the fact that you get plenty of seasons out of them.

Its up there with the newspaper articles about wanting deals but saying no droppers yet the person selling is keen to offload their droppers

Yeah I would agree here. Older players are hugely valuable. Much rather have a solid 92 than an 88 who may one day score a goal :P

I know it's not BIG science! And I've tried it on a number of occasion's but the translations dont seem very accurate.

but u can get point of msg,accurate around 70 percent...........no one will give u 90/21y player for 94/35y cause he dont have future on SM,plus theirs value is very low

GC33 - Rotherham United

Russian ratings thew up a little shock dropping my highest rated left-back, Ivanov to 84. Which now makes him level with Neil Taylor and Bruno Cortes, meaning that the Russian can leave for £5m. Niklas Hult and Gianluca Nijholt can also leave for cash.

GC107

Pepe Reina goes from Madrid to Flamengo for Rob Green & 29m

and then

Ronaldo goes to Flamengo for Huntelaar/Eduardo(shaktar) & cash

and the finely tuned cps does'nt pick up on these deals.......seriously!!!!

GC 119 Palermo :

Claudio MARCHISIO has completed his move to Palermo from Juventus in a swap deal for Jordan HENDERSON and Federico BALZARETTI

Finally agreed the deal for Principino. Henderson and Balzaretti will never missed by Palermo fans. Very happy to get a player from unbeatable team IRL.

GC107

and then

Maybe the CPS is full of cold :rolleyes:

GC107

and then

yea,thats suspicious,i made bid for Ramos waiting response:rolleyes:,Ninster where are yours clubs with over 100 or 90 games with them when u re so smart.................?:mad:

GC 129 Manchester United and Lyon in huge transfer deal.

Heading to France are, Berbatov, Gaitan, Rafael, Herrea, Misimovic and Funes Mori. Stoch is going on loan.

Heading back to england are Gameiro, Pjanic and Rami.

Really happy with how my team is balanced now, and really glad to sign Gameiro and Rami, as I'm big fans of theirs.

yea' date='thats suspicious,i made bid for Ramos waiting response:rolleyes:,Ninster where are yours clubs with over 100 or 90 games with them when u re so smart.................?:mad:[/quote']

I did have a few back in the day but then when other things in life took priority i quit sm and ditched all my teams which i regret as had done some sterling work with some of them milan in 31 newcastle in 26, so since coming back properly got a few, will take a look and see how long ive been there ok squire?

I saw that' date=' and was going to report it. But, then I remembered the last 10 or so times I've sent a ticket in similar situations. Got the automated answer and the ticket probably wasn't even read.

Funny thing is; once, I reported a perfectly legitimate transfer in GC22 to report one of the managers for trying to offer me Ronaldo for a GM, and they reversed that deal!

Customer support is terrible now, almost as bad as EA. They answer all tickets quite quickly, but I wish they'd take more time with them and give better answers...[/quote']

Yeah' date=' very fishy indeed! Was tempted to report it and still might. I have the Bayern on offer too.[/quote']

SM have since seen sense and reversed the deals.

Thanks to anyone who reported these and also, a thank you to SM for doing the right thing.

Although, one minor quibble, the Spartak manager is still in situ with no difference to his rep.

I would have thought due to the nature of both deals and them now being reversed there would have been some sort of censure towards him for dodgy activity.

Still, the main thing is Bayern have their 2 big players back which should make them infinitely more palatable for someone taking over and increasing the managed element in Germany in GC2.

Sochaux Clean Sweep in GC151

The first full season came to a close last night in France with Sochaux cleaning up with a domestic treble of both cups and the league title in the bag!

We went into last nights final round of league matches with the same points total but better GD ahead of Bordeaux in 2nd place. It was a nervous finish as we drew 1-1 away to Lille. However, Bordeaux were held goalless away to Nancy and the title was ours.

The only way appears to be down from here. :o

I'm sure we'll get the hang of memorizing each club/player's number...

6916857821_b79520d331.jpg

In a few days the above will be perfectly understood. :o

It's understood now as the "LOAD DATA PACK" has appeared.But cant figure out why anyone would want all the clubs and players to appear as numbers?

In fact I wonder what the point of this data pack is anyway...any clues?

Sochaux Clean Sweep in GC151

The first full season came to a close last night in France with Sochaux cleaning up with a domestic treble of both cups and the league title in the bag!

We went into last nights final round of league matches with the same points total but better GD ahead of Bordeaux in 2nd place. It was a nervous finish as we drew 1-1 away to Lille. However' date=' Bordeaux were held goalless away to Nancy and the title was ours.

The only way appears to be down from here. :o[/quote']

Good Job from the Montpellier Manager

Anyone know what the hell a data pack is?

No but I'm wondering if SM are going to make the game like football manager the computer game where you can download club & player pics & logo's as patches that people have created for certain teams.