Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

You make out like you the only one who would do those deals. Those are deals that 99.9 of people on SM would do.

let him have his moment to feel special , he dosent know the feeling of buying anyone 25+ yet

But true that deal most would do. Iv changed my ethos a little and noticed that the value of the 28 and older has dropped so im trying to get a few on the cheap.

You make out like you the only one who would do those deals. Those are deals that 99.9 of people on SM would do.

With the greatest respect!

What makes you so qualified, whereby you can speak for the "99.9"% (yes a question mark goes there) of people that play this game?????

Do you speak with everyone?

Have you conducted mass questionnaires or analysed every singe detail to make such BOLD statement!

Do you personally want someone to continually pick apart everything you say, question its provence, and ask you to provide references for any statements you make????

Believe it or not! This is a forum where everybody has the right to post their views without fear of having their statement picked apart!

And if you truly read back and saw what I was trying to say you would see that I was simply seeking to expland a discussion which was already taking place.

In future, do not bother to reply to anything I say! Since this is one of the main reasons why people refuse to post since they do not want anything they say to be attacked or ridiculed by the likes of yourself!

I wont be responding to anything you have to say from this point, so please do not waste your time in thinking of any demeaning comments you would have responded with.

P.S. Great way to kill an already dead discussion board!

GC98 Sao Paulo -

Samuel ETO'O has completed his move to Juventus from São Paulo for £2,000,000 plus Cristian LEDESMA and Christian FUCHS

The fairy tail signing has finaly been sold, signed him at 96 and was seen as a cracking deal but got better then I payed in the first place back bar the 20M lost on the deal, he is out still for four weeks and was just a dropping 94 on the bench anyway.

I am now looking too shift German power house Gomez people 2-1 again ST needed.

With the greatest respect!

What makes you so qualified' date=' whereby you can speak for the "99.9"% (yes a question mark goes there) of people that play this game?????

Do you speak with everyone?

Have you conducted mass questionnaires or analysed every singe detail to make such BOLD statement!

Do you personally want someone to continually pick apart everything you say, question its provence, and ask you to provide references for any statements you make????

Believe it or not! This is a forum where everybody has the right to post their views without fear of having their statement picked apart!

And if you truly read back and saw what I was trying to say you would see that I was simply seeking to expland a discussion which was already taking place.

In future, do not bother to reply to anything I say! Since this is one of the main reasons why people refuse to post since they do not want anything they say to be attacked or ridiculed by the likes of yourself!

I wont be responding to anything you have to say from this point, so please do not waste your time in thinking of any demeaning comments you would have responded with.

P.S. Great way to kill an already dead discussion board![/quote']

You came across as if your one of a few, who would do those deals. They are solid high rated players who you signed for peanuts. Its fair to assume most people would do that deal.

Wow, wound up a little ? I merely said I believe the vast majority of SM would do those deals. Believe it or not its a forum and people post opinions. ;)

Ill reply to who i want, who makes you the boss of me ? If you wish not to see my posts by all means block me, as i want lose any sleep over it.

I dont care if you dont wish to respond, the fact you posted a rant then said dont respond to me makes you come across even stranger than you already have. Massive over reaction!

yes it was a rivetting discussion. :rolleyes: Also have you sent out mass questionnaires to confirm it was me who killed the discussion ! haha :P

EDIT: Someone agrees ! thats one questionnaire with 100% siding with my statement :D

I've got Ibrahimovic' date='Vidic,Villa and Xavi available in a couple of GC's and it amazes me that there virtually worthless in this youth obsessed enviroment [b']I've offered these guys to managers for stupidly cheap deals[/b] and get told there old rubbish...crikey.

I dont understand this bit? Why offer them cheap? was it too friends?

I dont understand this bit? Why would you sell players to friends for cheap' date=' basically cheating.[/quote']

He is not saying that he is selling them cheaply in order to help out his friends.

But he is so keen to offload them in a deal. That he is going way below market value to force through a sale. And this is to anybody who is willing to deal really, such is the scarcity of potential offers.

He is not saying that he is selling them cheaply in order to help out his friends.

But he is so keen to offload them in a deal. That he is going way below market value to force through a sale. And this is to anybody who is willing to deal really' date=' such is the scarcity of potential offers.[/quote']

In a nut shell....exactly.

In a nut shell....exactly.

I wasnt going down the CHEATING line. As i dont even know you. Maybe this conversation is now off the ball. I appreciate people sell, sometimes through boredom or just too stay active. It was the stupidly cheap statement that confused me. Next time, i,ll message you directly.

GC 49 - Falkirk manage to pick up David Silva for a massive fee of £78m.. handed in a transfer request at Chelsea and we had the highest bid

B).. means i have next to no money so Gyan can be sold for cash to anyone whos in this setup :)

GC36 Real Madrid - A narrow 1-0 win over Dai's Sevilla secures Madrid the league title with 6 games to play...

Really should look at match reports more as I've had subs happen if losing/drawing at 75 minutes for all this season and probably a lot longer too - anyway these changes saw my Robben move to CM, Toulalan move to RM and Ronaldo, Saviola and Sergio(GK 85) all come on in place of Scholes, Pereira and Chamakh. The winning goal came from one of these subs - Sergio the GK and lowest rated player on the pitch who was also playing upfront.

A very successful night for my sides, particularly my favoured teams. Here's the pick of the results.

GC153 Valencia - Great 3-0 win over a Racing Santander team who performed very well in the league last season with their previous manager. Such a shame that he left after the great work he put in. Goal came from Falcao and Shaqiri x2, the Swiss winger becomes my top scorer with 6 from 6, successfully filling in the boots of the departed Pablo Hernandez. This win makes us go first by one point, this is the first time we've reached the pinnacle of the league unrivaled, hopefully we can kick on and separate ourselves from the rest.

GC 133 Tottenham - Played a weak Newcastle side, always weary of these games as I fail to win against these all too often. But we made no mistake tonight running out 4-2 winners. The goals coming from De Silvestri, Adebayor got two and transfer-listed striker proved his worth by getting on the scoresheet.

The Uruguayan and Marcelo are still available, get in touch if interested.

GC109 Napoli - The unbeaten run continues, had to play a weakened side which saw Firmino make his debut against Lecce. We struggled in stats but we somehow snatched a 1-0 win, we stay joint top with Triestina who have to slip up some time with their weak squad. The goal coming from Brazilian joker David Luiz!

GC16 Barcelona retain the league after narrowly beating Villarreal to the title by one point. Only nabbed top spot back with two games remaining and needed to win my last game against a superb valencia in order to retain top spot, which i did 2-0.

:D

GC 69 Inter - Beat Juve 4-1. 11 points behind league leaders Roma really going to put in the effort to win my first GC title now, have only recently joined a gold world.

GC 135 CSKA Moskva - Another 0-0 draw, this time to Terek. Still at 2nd and only 2 points behind leauge leaders Shakhtar. Montolivo hasn't done great since he arrived here..

GC98 Sao Paulo Squad

Ceni

Dabo -- Rami -- Pepe -- Ekotto

Arshavin -- Denisov -- Cabaye -- Menez

Llorente -- Hernandez

I am still looking too deal but have two of the best Strikers of there age range up too and have a real solid back line too go on as well.

Back up wize is not the best but here gose:

Ceni

Boyata -- Chivu -- Amorebieta -- Fuchs

Ledesma

Augusto -- Martin

Zyryanov -- Santana

Mlapa

So there is my line up for one of my best progects get hold of me too deal people.

ValenciaLogo.png

Valencia Reach the Pinnacle

We have managed to carry out a good run of form, Falcao and co. have carried on where they left off last season.

Numancia 0 - 4 Valencia

This game was typical of how we have started the season, completely dominating stats and bullying the opposition. The goals came from Balotelli, Shaqiri and two from Jonas.

Valencia 3 - 1 Sporting

We went into this game full of confidence looking to make it 4 wins from 4, the stats again in our favour and the breakthrough was made on the 14th minute by star man Radamael Falcao. They got a reply back in the 57th minute through Leon, it took a while to get the lead back, but it eventually happened in the 72nd minute as Balotelli slotted home a penalty and Shaqiri managed to get a third with a minute to go.

Sevilla 4 - 0 Valencia

We were aware of the strength of this Sevilla outfit, but we weren't expecting to lose by a margin as big as this. We faced a challenge from the off as they went up after one minute through Gary Medel. This loss was a crushing blow, but luckily Real Madrid slipped up and we stayed level on points at the top spot.

Valencia 3 - 0 Racing Santander

Santander were a surprise package last term, upsetting alot of teams and managing to get a european shield spot. Unfortunately they are no longer managed and every team now fancies their chance for three points in this fixture. We dominated from the off, goals came from Falcao and Shaqiri got two.

Valencia1st6Games.png

Here is table after six games, and the first time my Valencia have hit top spot since the world started. We have been great since the midpoint of last season, hopefully we can maintain our form and pull off a massive upset.

GC 49 - Falkirk manage to pick up David Silva for a massive fee of £78m.. handed in a transfer request at Chelsea and we had the highest bid

B).. means i have next to no money so Gyan can be sold for cash to anyone whos in this setup :)

Sevilla would be willing to pay an absolute fortune when he comes off transfer ban. ;)

Sevilla would be willing to pay an absolute fortune when he comes off transfer ban. ;)

Ahaa i shall look forward to what sort of offers i get for him when he does' date=' will be selling though, would rather have 2/3/4 players over one

:P[/center']

Results from Wednesday 23rd May 2012

GC 96 - Aston Villa We managed to end our two game losing streak with a great 2-0 win over Tottenham Hotspur.

A brace from on-form Forlan helped us regain eighth place and a European Shield spot.

Next up we have West Ham which is a match we should win and I will accept no less.

GC 140 - Milan A very important last game of the season that saw us nearly lose out on an SMFA Cup place. A win would of secured 3rd place anything less and it would have been out of our hands. We wanted to win, we needed to win... But we didn't. We could only manage a 1-1 draw with Siena. I late goal for Mata stole a point for us. As I went to look at the table I expected the worst, but we were lucky.

LeagueTableFirstSeasonInCharge-1.png

The two teams that could have knocked us out of the top four lost, leaving us in third. Not bad considering Milan were ninth when I took them over (I think). A few changes, Cristiano Ronaldo out, and some youngsters later and we find ourselves back where we should be, and I have no doubt that we will be competing with Inter (Champions) next season for the league title.

GC 55 - Milton Keynes Dons Really happy with my Dons squad, they proved the other night that they are a lot more than Division 4 quality as we finished in fifth. Now we are ready to fight for promotion in the play-offs thanks to a 1-0 victory over Rotherham United. Melgarejo got the only goal that clinched fifth place for us.

EndOfLeagueTableFirstSeasonInCharge.png

I am really pleased with this. A few wrote us off before I had even managed them for a game, and here we are waiting to prove them wrong.

Our first play-off match is tonight against Bury. Our first leg is away, so will home advantage on the second leg help us reach the final? We will have to wait and see.

GC 169 - Lille Two wins out of two for us as we brushed aside Nice with a comfortable 2-0 victory. Hazard got his second goal in as many matches and Roux kicked of his campaign to seal the win.

This victory keeps us top of the pile with only three other teams with a one-hundred percent record.

Luckily this time we didn't pick up an injuries or suspensions so we don't have to rush to find a buyer for Hazard in order to acquire depth, we have just enough at the moment.

Next up we have Evian TG, to which we expect to win to maintain our one-hundred percent record.

So far so good!

GC133 Tottenham - Some big news comes at White Hart Lane today, as we announce the signing of Andre Ayew from Marseille, a deal that see's 5 million and Georgino Wijnaldum move across waters to France. Really needed another forward player, as my next best rating after Suarez and Adebayor was an 88.

Well that's just put me in an awful mood. GC 170 is up, I went on around 15 minutes late and thought I would wait around to see who came out of peoples baskets. Low and behold, Arsenal were available. So I quickly snapped that up to find my self faced with a message that said I had insufficient SM coins but my club had been reserved for 15 minutes. So I think, fair enough, I'll do that in a minute, let me find my wallet. I get my wallet come back (this was about two minutes later), go to the shop only to find that my Arsenal is no longer there and that they are now taken.

Cheers SM you really know how to please people.

EDIT* - Wow, just did the same thing for Milan who someone didn't pay for, this is great!