Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Well that's just put me in an awful mood. GC 170 is up' date=' I went on around 15 minutes late and thought I would wait around to see who came out of peoples baskets. Low and behold, Arsenal were available. So I quickly snapped that up to find my self faced with a message that said I had insufficient SM coins but my club had been reserved for 15 minutes. So I think, fair enough, I'll do that in a minute, let me find my wallet. I get my wallet come back (this was about two minutes later), go to the shop only to find that my Arsenal is no longer there and that they are now taken.

Cheers SM you really know how to please people.

EDIT* - Wow, just did the same thing for Milan who someone didn't pay for, this is great![/quote']

Did exactly the same for me with Milan. Also seen it open late and obv surprised to see Milan available. I go to buy them, need to buy credits and it tells me Milan are reserved for 15 mins. I buy the credits and get no Milan.

Have put in a ticket.

Also know it happened to someone else for a different team.

same with me. I had man city. Spent £5 on credits to find out NO MAN CITY. It is a joke. Just a scam to get you to buy credits??? WELL IT FEELS LIKE IT:mad::mad:

I clicked on City the second the GC was created and likewise' date=' they told me I had to buy some credits first to get City. I went to the account home page immediately, and there was no indication of a GC170 City so didn't bother to buy, luckily.

[b']GC 7:[/b] Sao Paulo broke the bank to sign Aleksandr Kerzhakov for a massive sum of 22m. Needed a 90 rated Fwd badly (All i have is just CFs) and since I had some cash to burn, I didn't mind blowing 22m on a 29 year old that should be quite safe in rating for now.

I clicked on City the second the GC was created and likewise' date=' they told me I had to buy some credits first to get City. I went to the account home page immediately, and there was no indication of a GC170 City so didn't bother to buy, luckily.

[/quote']

Exactly the same for me, but I wanted Benfica. No indication that they were in my basket and therefore didnt buy any credits

I'm not going to take any new teams in gc as this new system is a joke.

Exactly, even if I had managed to get the club, I would have still had to pay £3 extra than a fortnight ago when I purchased my Lille because of this new stupid SM Coins scheme.

As for not taking any more teams in new GC's, I wish I could do that but my will power isn't strong enough...

I had the same with Bayern earlier, not enough coins etc, went to get some and Munich were gone...

I didn't know previous how the coin thingy worked previous.

Why the change ? paying by card etc or even boku was perfect...

personally..

the whole having to buy credits feature to buy a team in a gc is an amazin idea..

i was fed up of numpties who just carted sides immediately and messed around wether to take them or not..

this totally goes against this..

also i know with credits sat in my account if i am 2 loose a side via them automaticaly being pre reserved i will 110% be inline for them in another gc..

it certainly has its positives along with its negatives imo..

personally..

the whole having to buy credits feature to buy a team in a gc is an amazin idea..

i was fed up of numpties who just carted sides immediately and messed around wether to take them or not..

this totally goes against this..

also i know with credits sat in my account if i am 2 loose a side via them automaticaly being pre reserved i will 110% be inline for them in another gc..

it certainly has its positives along with its negatives imo..

Yeah, negatives being that the feature only works when it feels like it (see below).

Yeah' date=' negatives being that the feature only works when it feels like it (see below).[/quote']

yea sounds bad mate..

but i stand with that im very happy u cant hold a side for 15 mins.. its bang out of order and can b used 2 see others gain sides etc in the proces.. u can say wen ur droppin havin careted 4 sum 1 else 2 b there etc.. loads of tricks..

i knew the feature didnt hold for 15 mins.. as soon as i saw it added i messed around with it with a team in a standard gameworld 2 see if it would lock the side for 15 and it didnt while i went 2 get credits for a custom i had planned..

yea sounds bad mate..

but i stand with that im very happy u cant hold a side for 15 mins.. its bang out of order and can b used 2 see others gain sides etc in the proces.. u can say wen ur droppin havin careted 4 sum 1 else 2 b there etc.. loads of tricks..

i knew the feature didnt hold for 15 mins.. as soon as i saw it added i messed around with it with a team in a standard gameworld 2 see if it would lock the side for 15 and it didnt while i went 2 get credits for a custom i had planned..

It didn't even hold a team for two minutes, it's ridiculous.

It didn't even hold a team for two minutes' date=' it's ridiculous.[/quote']

its not ridiculous mate.. in no way should it reserve a side for 1 sec the sm system..

teams should b ran on a buy it now procedure which in effect the coin feature does..

fair play they shouldnt state it does hold for 15 if it doesnt..

but no way should u b able 2 even hold a team 4 a second.. the coin feature will kind of run as a buy it now feature..

mate just stik a few credits in ur account prior n hold out 4 something.. wot ive done..

ull get a team reserved tho 4 them stateing it should hold..

but like i said in no way do i feel that it should since the coin feature has been put into place :) ..

not having a go matey.. hope u get refunded ur side of choice in new gc.. u should imo :) ..

its not ridiculous mate.. in no way should it reserve a side for 1 sec the sm system..

teams should b ran on a buy it now procedure which in effect the coin feature does..

fair play they shouldnt state it does hold for 15 if it doesnt..

but no way should u b able 2 even hold a team 4 a second.. the coin feature will kind of run as a buy it now feature..

mate just stik a few credits in ur account prior n hold out 4 something.. wot ive done..

ull get a team reserved tho 4 them stateing it should hold..

but like i said in no way do i feel that it should since the coin feature has been put into place :) ..

not having a go matey.. hope u get refunded ur side of choice in new gc.. u should imo :) ..

I understand what you are saying mate, but I wasn't intending to hold on for them for the full fifteen minutes, I just wanted to complete the transaction as soon as possible.

As for sticking on coins for my account before hand. If I did, I wouldn't know if I would use them. Unfortunately I can not sit around all day expecting a GC to open. Today I was lucky, I finished revising popped on and saw Arsenal, followed by Milan available so I supposedly "reserved" them, only to find that I actually hadn't.

Also, I would much prefer to pay a straight up fee of £1.99 (or whatever it was to reserve a club) then faffing around paying £5.00 for coins to which I would probably have some random odd number left after using them for what I intended to.

I'll see what they say when they reply to my ticket, I'm only expecting a load of rubbish if I'm honest, but oh well...

I get the feeling that if people were clicking to reserve clubs like Arsenal and Milan 15 minutes after the GC opened, they won't get the club in the next one as someone will have clicked to reserve first and experienced the same problem.

If SM do feel that they have to 'repay' everybody then the next few GCs will all be full of pre-reserved clubs, which won't be much fun.

Sounds very much like the system failed. I can't imagine SM forcing you to have credits to buy their stock. That'd be like Tesco asking you to pay on your way in and then they give you your change at the end...

I get the feeling that if people were clicking to reserve clubs like Arsenal and Milan 15 minutes after the GC opened' date=' they won't get the club in the next one as someone will have clicked to reserve first and experienced the same problem.

If SM do feel that they have to 'repay' everybody then the next few GCs will all be full of pre-reserved clubs, [b']which won't be much fun.[/b]

Sounds very much like the system failed. I can't imagine SM forcing you to have credits to buy their stock. That'd be like Tesco asking you to pay on your way in and then they give you your change at the end...

They aren't much fun anyway! (I kid) :P

I get the feeling that if people were clicking to reserve clubs like Arsenal and Milan 15 minutes after the GC opened' date=' they won't get the club in the next one as someone will have clicked to reserve first and experienced the same problem.[/b']

If SM do feel that they have to 'repay' everybody then the next few GCs will all be full of pre-reserved clubs, which won't be much fun.

Possibly, or they may have decided against reserving them haha.

101Sevilla.jpg

GC101 - Sevilla are looking to swap 2/3/4/5 of the below for marquee players.

Especially keen to get a 90+ Gk.

GONZALEZ, Lucho CM/AM 31 91

ADRIANO, Correia LB/Wing 27 91

FABIANO, Luís CF 31 90

YOUNG, Ashley Wing/AM 26 90

IRAOLA, Andoni RB/RM 29 90

TURAN, Arda Wing/AM 25 90

NEGREDO, Álvaro CF 26 90

OTAMENDI, Nicolás CB/RB 24 89

DIAS, André CB 33 89

PEDRETTI, Benoît DM/CM 31 89

BLASZCZYKOWSKI, Jakub RM/Wing 26 89

CASTRO, Diego Wing/AM 29 89

KABORÉ, Charles DM/RB 24 88

DOST, Bas CF 22 88

HENRIQUE, Pacheco DM/CM 27 88

KAMENI, Carlos Gk 28 88

FAZIO, Federico CB/DM 25 88

VARAS, Javi Gk 29 88

RUDNEVS, Artjoms CF 24 87

KEMBO, Jirès Wing/Fwd 24 87

GIACCHERINI, Emanuele Wing/AM 26 87

VARGAS, Eduardo Fwd/Wing 22 87

SCHIEBER, Julian Fwd/Wing 23 87

THEOPHILE-CATHERINE, Kévin Def 22 87

EMENIKE, Emmanuel CF 25 87

IGNJOVSKI, Aleksandar DM/Def 21 86

EBECILIO, Lorenzo Wing/Fwd 20 84

NASTASIC, Matija CB 19 84

THIEVY, Bifouma Fwd/Wing 20 83

GC106 Benfica - New manager at the Manchester City, so as normal I decided to see if he was open to negotiations, that he was. But after I asked about Micah Richards he wanted both David Luiz and Kevin Prince Boateng......................... So to say I won't be dealing with him anytime soon.

I'm looking to do some deals in this world after our below average start, we got off so well winning the charity shield against fierce rivals Porto but since that we've been mediocre to say the least.

The following can go in P/E deals;

Yaya Toure

Franceso Totti

Ibrahim Affellay

Oscar Cardozo

Borja Valero

Anderson Luisao

Maxi Pereira

Javi Garcia

Charlie Adam

Javier Saviola

Main priority is a 91+ striker, to play alongside Soldado.

GC106 Benfica - New manager at the Manchester City' date=' so as normal I decided to see if he was open to negotiations, that he was. But after I asked about Micah Richards he wanted both David Luiz and Kevin Prince Boateng......................... So to say I won't be dealing with him anytime soon.

I'm looking to do some deals in this world after our below average start, we got off so well winning the charity shield against fierce rivals Porto but since that we've been mediocre to say the least.

The following can go in P/E deals;

Yaya Toure

Franceso Totti

Ibrahim Affellay

Oscar Cardozo

Borja Valero

Anderson Luisao

Maxi Pereira

Javi Garcia

Charlie Adam

Javier Saviola

Main priority is a 91+ striker, to play alongside Soldado.[/quote']

Thought hes been alright to deal with personally.. got a deal done with him already with Adam Johnson coming to the San Siro with us losing Musacchio and Ravel Morrison.. trying to come to a deal for Vidic also.. Inter Milan would be Interested in Yaya is anything takes your fancy here

:)