Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Isit me or does anyone else not get job offers on here ?

:o loads of Arsenal's, Real Madrid ect sort of clubs have been quit lately yet i never seem to get offered any :o think ive had one job offer in a Gold setup in the 3/4 years off playing this game :rolleyes:

:o loads of Arsenal's' date=' Real Madrid ect sort of clubs have been quit lately yet i never seem to get offered any :o think ive had one job offer in a Gold setup in the 3/4 years off playing this game :rolleyes:[/center']

I had a Bayern Munchen today and thats about it not to fussed tbh since I will always reject.

:o loads of Arsenal's' date=' Real Madrid ect sort of clubs have been quit lately yet i never seem to get offered any :o think ive had one job offer in a Gold setup in the 3/4 years off playing this game :rolleyes:[/center']

I have never had one, although I have only been playing for about a year. I am dreaming if the day when I log on and find I have been offered Barca or Madrid.

These days it seems to go by how many manager points you have with a team - in GC44 the vacant Schalke job has been offered to "Billy McCroy" who is the Feyenoord manager, he's currently got an average of 2.90 with Feyenoord!

I was the Notts County manager in GC46 ages ago and was top of Division 5 (I think) when I was offered the Roma job, my manager points at that time was 2.50 so maybe that's why I got it. My last three job offers (Bordeaux GC76, Juventus GC4 and River Plate GC46 - which I've all rejected) have all come in GCs where my manager points are over 2.40, so that could be the reason!

I have never had one' date=' although I have only been playing for about a year. I am dreaming if the day when I log on and find I have been offered Barca or Madrid.[/quote']

I've had shed loads of offers :confused: Even in some setups where I have maybe got 2.10 average points.

Yeah...just noticed that in GC147 there are three jobs offered out...

Independiente has been offered to the NK Lokomotiva manager (ave 2.64)

Cologne has been offered to the Vancouver Whitecaps manager (ave 2.26) and

FC Cartagena has been offered to the SV Sandhausen manager (ave 1.96)

So that makes it look a bit random, maybe there isn't any real logic in it (so it's very unfair if people have been playing over a year and not got many offers)

Yeah...just noticed that in GC147 there are three jobs offered out...

Independiente has been offered to the NK Lokomotiva manager (ave 2.64)

Cologne has been offered to the Vancouver Whitecaps manager (ave 2.26) and

FC Cartagena has been offered to the SV Sandhausen manager (ave 1.96)

So that makes it look a bit random' date=' maybe there isn't any real logic in it (so it's very unfair if people have been playing over a year and not got many offers)[/quote']

Didn't realise I had a job offer in this game world:o I get a lot in GC147 but they are always worse than my team.

GC 55 - Milton Keynes Dons: Today's the day that the Dons go to Wembley for the play-off final match against Notts County. It's time to prove everyone wrong. For once we are hot on favourites to win the match and gain promotion to Division 3, I just hope that we don't let the pressure get to us on the pitch. We have only managed to win two of our last six games against Notts County so hopefully we can make it three out of seven tonight.We have a full strength Starting XI ready to go so we should be up for it.

C'mon you Dons!

A manager in GC 124 called franco militello was managing Atletico Madrid.. he receives a job offer from Shakthar and what he does? Sells his best players(Tevez, Gerrard, Arshavin, Petric, Mathijsen, Maxwell and Friedrich) for cash to unmanaged sides. And after the deals become completed accepts the job offer from Shakthar and now is "interested" in all these players.. :rolleyes: and we can't report because the deals were done with unmanaged teams..:rolleyes: disgraceful.

A manager in GC 124 called franco militello was managing Atletico Madrid.. he receives a job offer from Shakthar and what he does? Sells his best players(Tevez' date=' Gerrard, Arshavin, Petric, Mathijsen, Maxwell and Friedrich) for cash to unmanaged sides. And after the deals become completed accepts the job offer from Shakthar and now is "interested" in all these players.. :rolleyes: and we can't report because the deals were done with unmanaged teams..:rolleyes: disgraceful.[/quote']

He can be interested,but that doesnt mean he ll get any of them,but pitty for destroying Atl M:(

I get the feeling that if people were clicking to reserve clubs like Arsenal and Milan 15 minutes after the GC opened' date=' they won't get the club in the next one as someone will have clicked to reserve first and experienced the same problem.

If SM do feel that they have to 'repay' everybody then the next few GCs will all be full of pre-reserved clubs, which won't be much fun.

Sounds very much like the system failed. I can't imagine SM forcing you to have credits to buy their stock. That'd be like Tesco asking you to pay on your way in and then they give you your change at the end...[/quote']

I raised this problem with them in regards to reserving teams in GC170. they replied in telling me that there was no problems with the system in place (lie) for gc170 and that if a wanted a refund for my credits then they would do so but impose a ban on me to take future new teams in a gold championship ( CHARMING as always)

Reply to the GC 170 Reservation 'bug':

Hi Josh,

We are sorry that you experienced problems trying to reserve a club, we are not aware that there were any problems at that time. When Gold Game worlds are created there is always a mad scramble to purchase the top clubs and timing can be very tight.

once again we are sorry that clubs you wanted were missed the speed of buying these clubs is made all the more difficult now that some players already have sufficient credits which could give them an advantage.

Regards

Soccer Manager

So apparently I was too slow, and it was not a bug even though I stated in my message to SM that I received the warning "Your Arsenal/Milan will be kept in your basket for 15 minutes."

Absolutely ridiculous. I love how they turn the blame over to me.

Is it worth replying?

So apparently I was too slow' date=' and it was not a bug even though I stated in my message to SM that I received the warning "Your Arsenal/Milan will be kept in your basket for 15 minutes."

Is it worth replying?[/quote']

no point. wont get you anywhere

So apparently I was too slow' date=' and it was not a bug even though I stated in my message to SM that I received the warning "Your Arsenal/Milan will be kept in your basket for 15 minutes."

Is it worth replying?[/quote']

That was my point (that Kitey just quoted). You won't have been the first one to click to reserve Arsenal or Milan and are therefore entitled to neither, despite SM's erroneous message.

That was my point (that Kitey just quoted). You won't have been the first one to click to reserve Arsenal or Milan and are therefore entitled to neither' date=' despite SM's erroneous message.[/quote']

Don't get me wrong, I know I am not entitled to anything and I don't expect to receive anything however it would be nice for SM to admit that it was partly their fault (for the message) and that they will sort it for next time so that others don't buy SM coins thinking that they are reserving a top club when actually they are not. I understand that I probably was too slow and someone may have pressed the reserve button before me but it would be nice for them to admit that it was an error with the system rather than sitting there with their heads up their rear ends, don't you think?

Don't get me wrong' date=' I know I am not entitled to anything and I don't expect to receive anything however it would be nice for SM to admit that it was partly their fault (for the message) and that they will sort it for next time so that others don't buy SM coins thinking that they are reserving a top club when actually they are not. I understand that I probably was too slow and someone may have pressed the reserve button before me but it would be nice for them to admit that it was an error with the system rather than sitting there with their heads up their rear ends, don't you think?[/quote']

agree with u,same as bug they didnt want admit,when i couldnt join any new GC cause stupidity called u can be linked with some account,ofcourse i could be linked,i done deals with hundreds of Gold Managers,but they should investigate,IP s,names,countries etc.......i dont own site so i cant resolve that issue,i sent numerous tickets and no one did nothing,only Dev Ste helped,so sending bug ticket is completely waste of time,while it should be opposite

Second reply:

Hi Josh,

We have looked into this and there was a bug in part of the transaction procedure. This has been rectified and shouldn't happen again it is always easier if credits are purchased as it makes it easier to get the club you want especially when Gold Championships are made frequently.

Again we are sorry that you experienced a problem.

Regards

Soccer Manager

Don't get me wrong' date=' I know I am not entitled to anything and I don't expect to receive anything however [b']it would be nice for SM to admit that it was partly their fault (for the message) and that they will sort it for next time so that others don't buy SM coins thinking that they are reserving a top club when actually they are not.[/b] I understand that I probably was too slow and someone may have pressed the reserve button before me but it would be nice for them to admit that it was an error with the system rather than sitting there with their heads up their rear ends, don't you think?

I got what I wanted.

A manager in GC 124 called franco militello was managing Atletico Madrid.. he receives a job offer from Shakthar and what he does? Sells his best players(Tevez' date=' Gerrard, Arshavin, Petric, Mathijsen, Maxwell and Friedrich) for cash to unmanaged sides. And after the deals become completed accepts the job offer from Shakthar and now is "interested" in all these players.. :rolleyes: and we can't report because the deals were done with unmanaged teams..:rolleyes: disgraceful.[/quote']

Well I've got them on offer and all those players are still at Athletico?

That reminds me of a similar situation which happened in GC 132 a while back, the CSKA manager sold their best players for cash to unmanaged before quitting the club straight after:

132.jpg

And these deals were never reversed, which was fortunate for the new Malaga manager who took over that very day with 2 shiny new superstars in their team :rolleyes:

That reminds me of a similar situation which happened in GC 132 a while back' date=' the CSKA manager sold their best players for cash to unmanaged before quitting the club straight after:

[img']http://i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad155/kazzer2009/132.jpg[/img]

And these deals were never reversed, which was fortunate for the new Malaga manager who took over that very day with 2 shiny new superstars in their team :rolleyes:

Very similar to very shady manager in 113 , former celtic boss had united on offer so he sold hernandez (his own) to the unmanaged united and took over. different situation but its still disgraceful.

Well I've got them on offer and all those players are still at Athletico?

Were reversed during this afternoon. If you look at the Game World News feed, you will see what I am talking about.

Heroic Kaiserslauten beat Hertha berlin on penalties after a 1-1 draw in the German Shield third round in GC 1.

Nothing to heroic apart from the fact we done it with 8 men and actually scored the equaliser whilst doen to 8 men...

Javi Martinez off after 4mins

Bacinovic after 30 odd mins

Bousaffa off after 68 minutres

Nilmar scores an equaliser in the 73rd Minute....

Gotta love that match engine :P

That reminds me of a similar situation which happened in GC 132 a while back' date=' the CSKA manager sold their best players for cash to unmanaged before quitting the club straight after:

[img']http://i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad155/kazzer2009/132.jpg[/img]

long story about that one. which i have explain too many times