Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Lol' date=' coming from the guy who doesn't like to sign players over the age of 22! :P

Not condoning his article, but I would say a couple of those deals are very cheap, the Ribery and Robben deals especially. Each to their own though.[/quote']

LOL! Yeah, coming from the game that doesnt sign anyone over 22!

But, I still don't discount someone for their age, if I can't get any better.

On another day, i could have gotten more for Ribery and robben. But the managers were a delight to deal with and were more than fair with my demands, so I met them in the middle and left us both happy!

i buy every oldie if possible Anelka' date='Niang,Seedorf,MVB,Drogba if i have chance,they will last few seasons anway:)[/quote']

Yeah definately especially as a real season equates to about 2 or 3 seasons on here.

GC 162 - Arsenal

dean barden steered Arsenal to victory against Swindon Town.

Arsenal outclassed Swindon Town and thrashed them 6 - 0 in their English Cup Round 2 fixture.

Vela was in fantastic goal-scoring form and bagged 5 goals, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Maher was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Cup game today and a simple win. Play Aston Villa in the next round.

Antonio DI NATALE has completed his move to Chelsea from 1. FC Koln for £19,182,000. All other offers were turned down.

GC157 and Chelsea add to the strikers at the club by signing Di Natale, who cares he is 34 he's a class little player and will do a job.

GC136 -

Just took over a week Liverpool and come too my first deal, Chelsea center half Ivanovic is leaving with Lampard and Djourou joining the Kuyt is leaving with Jonjo re joining with young keeper Ulreich joining.

The over deal is with Barcelona over Agger who is leaving for Keita and Caceres.

Still looking for more deals but Lampard and Gerrard in the center should be a lot of fun. England should be proud!!

GC 157: Man C Played the CL final tonight vs Bayern Munchen, obviously I lost 5-3 even tho I perfectly countered his 3-5-2 tactic with a 4-2-3-1 attacking down the flanks. lost 2/2 CL finals in my short gc career.

Next time I'm going to try to have the other guy counter my tactic so I'll win for once.. lol

GC156 Spain - Beat Serbia 3-1 in the final to bag my first world cup honour. On my route to the final I had very little competition, the only real threat coming from Argentina where I ran our 5-2 winners.

Next up in this world is the Super Cup for my Real Madrid, where we will face Argentinas Racing Club.

GC136Liverpool -

So been trying too bring this team back too life since taking over and still looking for more deals people but here is what has happened so far since joining.

OUT -

Ivanovic

Kuyt

Agger

Seems a big loss too the squad who was alread hit by there first coach for some of there best names but here is what has changed.

IN -

Lampard - 93

Angel - 88

Ulreich - 88

Djourou - 88

Shelvey - 84

Still again looking for more deals so just get hold of me over chat too try come too any deals too help my depth game people.

GC 157: Man C Played the CL final tonight vs Bayern Munchen' date=' obviously I lost 5-3 even tho I perfectly countered his 3-5-2 tactic with a 4-2-3-1 attacking down the flanks. lost 2/2 CL finals in my short gc career.

Next time I'm going to try to have the other guy counter my tactic so I'll win for once.. lol[/quote']

Unlucky mate think we should arrange a deal to sell me Kompany to help you get over the pain :P

GC 38 - New England Revolution

dean barden has guided New England Revolution to a North American Cup Final win against D.C.

United!! New England Revolution deserved to beat D.C.

United 9 - 0 in a sensational final to lift the trophy.

Pogrebnyak was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Fernandez and D\'agostino were also amongst the goalscorers.

First season sees me win both the cup and shield and third in the league which I am quite happy about. Hope next season I can continue the winning way and win the league.

GC 158 - Aberdeen

dean barden has guided Aberdeen to a Scottish Cup Final win against Celtic!! Aberdeen were the better team and beat Celtic 1 - 0 in the final to lift the trophy.

Ji scored the winner for Aberdeen and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

And that wraps up a double for me but disappointed with this

Unfortunately, Ignasi MIQUEL has been badly injured during the last game.

Out for 6 weeks which is a shame but could be back for the start of the next season. And the prize money of 3M will defiantly help me.

GC 38 - New England Revolution

First season sees me win both the cup and shield and third in the league which I am quite happy about. Hope next season I can continue the winning way and win the league.

GC 158 - Aberdeen

And that wraps up a double for me but disappointed with this

Out for 6 weeks which is a shame but could be back for the start of the next season. And the prize money of 3M will defiantly help me.

I've had a collapse in 38 considering i was 10 points clear and i now need a draw to take the league gonna end up blowing it, Too many injuries at the wrong time

GC 66- Dortmund lift the SMFA Cup

Yep having been in charge for a season and a half we secured the league tile and despite the dissapointment of relinquishing the League Title this season to Bayern Munich the SMFA Cup is an even better pot to win.

We played Internazionale(an absolutely fantastic Inter I might add) in the final and managed to come from behind to secure a 2-1 victory. We were definetly a bit fortunate as Internazionale had the better of the game but a Christian Eriksen penalty and a strike from Schwaab secured the lead which Dortmund valiantly held on to.

Makes a cup double as the German Cup secured, not to much left to achieve with this side now, done it all always that age old dilema of what motivates you when you have achieved everything you wanted to with a side.

I've had a collapse in 38 considering i was 10 points clear and i now need a draw to take the league gonna end up blowing it' date=' Too many injuries at the wrong time[/quote']

Red Bulls will get you both next season round just been on a down this time around.

Yep having been in charge for a season and a half we secured the league tile and despite the dissapointment of relinquishing the League Title this season to Bayern Munich the SMFA Cup is an even better pot to win.

We played Internazionale(an absolutely fantastic Inter I might add) in the final and managed to come from behind to secure a 2-1 victory. We were definetly a bit fortunate as Internazionale had the better of the game but a Christian Eriksen penalty and a strike from Schwaab secured the lead which Dortmund valiantly held on to.

Makes a cup double as the German Cup secured' date=' not to much left to achieve with this side now, done it all always that age old dilema of what motivates you when you have achieved everything you wanted to with a side.[/quote']

Congrats.. I am very upset because I forgot to do the tactics for the 2nd leg of the S/F and eventually lost to Inter due to that. Would be an easy final for me if I progressed(looking to the group stage results ;) )

141 Cska wins Charity Shield against Metalist (0-0) 4-1 pk

128 CSKA beats Zenit in Shield Final (2-0) Barrios,Barry

142 Boca Juniors in Charity Shield beats Gimnasia la Plata (2-0) Brighi,Demba Ba

164 Zvezda declass Vojvodina in Shield Final (8-0) Paredes,J dos Santos x2,Anelka,Cabanas x4

Makes a cup double as the German Cup secured' date=' not to much left to achieve with this side now, done it all always that age old dilema of what motivates you when you have achieved everything you wanted to with a side.[/quote']

I dislike you, costing me the quadruple :o Congratulations to you though! Still waiting for my first SMFA Cup win with this team after three previous defeats in the semi-finals and now a loss in the final too!

Gotta love some of the managers on SM.I'm looking to sell Tevez in 169 so approach the Montpellier manager about Giroud & Belhanda,he mistakes this for another GC and says for Tevez he would want Giroud & Belhanda AND another player so when I point out I'm looking to sell Tevez I assume he would be fairly happy to deal.....and the response I get is no way would I give those 2 upcoming stars for a dropper.

My point is that the guy wont give those 2 for Tevez(fair enough) but if selling he would want a 3rd player or wouldn't deal and thats after telling me there both upcoming stars.....the greed & stupidity of some managers on SM is laughable.

Gotta love some of the managers on SM.I'm looking to sell Tevez in 169 so approach the Montpellier manager about Giroud & Belhanda' date='he mistakes this for another GC and says for Tevez he would want Giroud & Belhanda AND another player so when I point out I'm looking to sell Tevez I assume he would be fairly happy to deal.....and the response I get is no way would I give those 2 upcoming stars for a dropper.

My point is that the guy wont give those 2 for Tevez(fair enough) but if selling he would want a 3rd player or wouldn't deal and thats after telling me there both upcoming stars.....the greed & stupidity of some managers on SM is laughable.[/quote']

Aye some of the offers and counters flying about are crazy, if i get a dog poo offer then i always give a hideous counter which normally stops them bidding again, But in GC34 the new fiorentina manager selling Ganso wanted 2 90's for him, then proceeded to counter Ken's Real Madrid Hamsik & Javi Martinez for him