Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Aye some of the offers and counters flying about are crazy' date=' if i get a dog poo offer then i always give a hideous counter which normally stops them bidding again, But in [b']GC34[/b] the new fiorentina manager selling Ganso wanted 2 90's for him, then proceeded to counter Ken's Real Madrid Hamsik & Javi Martinez for him

Hamsik & Martinez for Ganso....Classic!!!

ok so the urge of soccer manager has brought me back to playing so I picked up a few teams in some of the GC and i'm looking to put my own stamp on the teams.

GC 34 Roma: I'm trying to offload Carrick, Kerzhakov, Iraola and others. Having some trouble selling them so if anyone wants any of my players then send me a message.

GC 5 Sevilla: I'm trying to trade Victor Valdes away. If anyone wants a good keeper then send me a message.

Hopefully I can get some deals done soon so offer if your interested.

Congrats.. I am very upset because I forgot to do the tactics for the 2nd leg of the S/F and eventually lost to Inter due to that. Would be an easy final for me if I progressed(looking to the group stage results ;) )

Yes thats easy to say is it not.

I think you will find our second group game I wernt interested in as we had already qualified' date=' so a defeat in a meaningless game means nothing to me, where as winning the end prize is what it is all about ;):)

I dislike you, costing me the quadruple :o Congratulations to you though! Still waiting for my first SMFA Cup win with this team after three previous defeats in the semi-finals and now a loss in the final too!

You have got a cracking squad mate only a matter of time, vastly superior to my Dortmund got a little lucky in beating you in the final I think, but plenty of times I have dominated SMFA Cup finals and lost so not gunna complain when it goes my way for once :)

Gotta love some of the managers on SM.I'm looking to sell Tevez in 169 so approach the Montpellier manager about Giroud & Belhanda' date='he mistakes this for another GC and says for Tevez he would want Giroud & Belhanda AND another player so when I point out I'm looking to sell Tevez I assume he would be fairly happy to deal.....and the response I get is no way would I give those 2 upcoming stars for a dropper.

My point is that the guy wont give those 2 for Tevez(fair enough) but if selling he would want a 3rd player or wouldn't deal and thats after telling me there both upcoming stars.....the greed & stupidity of some managers on SM is laughable.[/quote']

Well I made an offer For Joe Hart in GC 5 of Akinfeev+Moussa Sissoko+Cash a reasonable offer, not spectacular but certainly reasonable....

the counter.....

Akinfeev + David Silva....

James Purdy if you are reading this you are a noob :)

Dear SM

Please please please, can you at least contemplate opening and new gold championship (not that I'm a fan of the elite championship being so readily made) AFTER 5:30pm. It's quite simple really. Majority of people have to work (away from a computer and not on SM all day) and therefore time constraints mean we are never about for the new created set ups.

Just a lil hint for you there :rolleyes:

Well I made an offer For Joe Hart in GC 5 of Akinfeev+Moussa Sissoko+Cash a reasonable offer' date=' not spectacular but certainly reasonable....

the counter.....

Akinfeev + David Silva....

James Purdy if you are reading this you are a noob :)[/quote']

You do have to wonder what these idiots are thinking when they give those sort of counters.....I suppose there not thinking because there idiots!

Dear SM

Please please please' date=' can you at least contemplate opening and new gold championship (not that I'm a fan of the elite championship being so readily made) AFTER 5:30pm. It's quite simple really. Majority of people have to work (away from a computer and not on SM all day) and therefore time constraints mean we are never about for the new created set ups.

Just a lil hint for you there :rolleyes:[/quote']

SM have had this hint thousands of times so dont hold your breath.Most of these new GC's are full of school kids who are impossible to get any common sense out of and makes the game bloody hard work and not very enjoyable.

You do have to wonder what these idiots are thinking when they give those sort of counters.....I suppose there not thinking because there idiots!

SM have had this hint thousands of times so dont hold your breath.Most of these new GC's are full of school kids who are impossible to get any common sense out of and makes the game bloody hard work and not very enjoyable.

I was one of the first into GC 172 today and could have had my pick of the top sides. But then I suddenly realised that I got so annoyed from my experiences in GC 169, that I thought better of it. These included a number of ridiculous counters (Munian and Martinez for Neymar)!!!

Consequently, I ended up blocking 6 managers from that GC, over a period of 5 days that I was in their. This is out of a grand total of 11 managers I have blocked, which has been accumulated over 4 years!!!

Dear SM

Please please please' date=' can you at least contemplate opening and new gold championship (not that I'm a fan of the elite championship being so readily made) AFTER 5:30pm. It's quite simple really. Majority of people have to work (away from a computer and not on SM all day) and therefore time constraints mean we are never about for the new created set ups.

Just a lil hint for you there :rolleyes:[/quote']

Even better after 6pm, every god damn gc is created in the early afternoon. Come on sm sort it!

I was one of the first into GC 172 today and could have had my pick of the top sides. But then I suddenly realised that I got so annoyed from my experiences in GC 169' date=' that I thought better of it. These included a number of ridiculous counters (Munian and Martinez for Neymar)!!!

Consequently, I ended up blocking 6 managers from that GC, over a period of 5 days that I was in their. This is out of a grand total of 11 managers I have blocked, which has been accumulated over 4 years!!![/quote']

You sure that was GC169? or have you since left the club?

GC169 is possibly the worst GC I have been in, young 88's are being quoted at 91+ under 26, or 2x 90+ over 26.. or Milito+Cambiasso for a 23yo 90.

I was one of the first into GC 172 today and could have had my pick of the top sides. But then I suddenly realised that I got so annoyed from my experiences in GC 169' date=' that I thought better of it. These included a number of ridiculous counters (Munian and Martinez for Neymar)!!!

Consequently, I ended up blocking 6 managers from that GC, over a period of 5 days that I was in their. This is out of a grand total of 11 managers I have blocked, which has been accumulated over 4 years!!![/quote']

well take team,and dont do deals:),why i am not such luck to get teams that i want:mad::mad::mad:,i dont care much about deals anyway specially if it s solid side like Napoli or BVB,and i have blocked hundreds cause poor offers or counter offers;),its reminder to not deal with such manager;)

You sure that was GC169? or have you since left the club?

GC169 is possibly the worst GC I have been in' date=' young 88's are being quoted at 91+ under 26, or 2x 90+ over 26.. or Milito+Cambiasso for a 23yo 90.[/quote']

Yeah, those experiences were with Athletic Bilbao in Gc 169.

I have never ever known a Gc that has made me quit a club after 5 days of paying for it!

Lord knows what the GC is like now.

Since then, I took a Bayern in GC 73, and have found it far more enjoyable than 169!

Also, I get far more deals done with my current sides than I ever would of dreamt of, had I kept that Bilbao team!

Yeah' date=' those experiences were with Athletic Bilbao in Gc 169.

I have never ever known a Gc that has made me quit a club after 5 days of paying for it!

Since then, I took a Bayern in GC 73, and have found it far more enjoyable than 169!

Also, I get far more deals done with my current sides than I ever would of dreamt of, had I kept that Bilbao team![/quote']

I can tell you that GC is as bad as ever.Like you I've blocked a bunch of managers on this GC and put all players unavailable and have simply given up.

Several managers have quit this gc including your self & Ray(Juve) and I cant say I'm surprised.

Yeah' date=' those experiences were with Athletic Bilbao in Gc 169.

Also, I get far more deals done with my current sides than I ever would of dreamt of, had I kept that Bilbao team![/quote']

I just want to quit but I had to pay for it and it's just a waste of money.

Deals between the Dortmund and Bayern manager are ridiculous:

Gotze for Robben

Ribery for Kagawa and Schmelzer

^^^^ Ridiculous.

There may have been other parts to the deal but not as far as I can see.

EDIT- The Bayern manager has pulled out of the Ribery deal, causing a massive argument in the gameworld newspaper... This is beyond a joke

This was a few days ago by the way.

I can tell you that GC is as bad as ever.Like you I've blocked a bunch of managers on this GC and put all players unavailable and have simply given up.

Several managers have quit this gc including your self & Ray(Juve) and I cant say I'm surprised.

It also really ruins your enjoyment and makes you think, what's the point!!!

Its great to be able to put up the barriers when you inherit a cracking squad!

Unfortunately, myself and Ray were not as lucky!

I hope that tactic keeps your enjoyment within the GC and allows you to fulfil whatever ambitions you have for your side!

Gotze for Robben

^^^^ Ridiculous.

EDIT- The Bayern manager has pulled out of the Ribery deal' date=' causing a massive argument in the gameworld newspaper... This is beyond a joke

This was a few days ago by the way.[/quote']

people are ridicolous so what if guy likes young talented players,plus Ribery and Robben are overrated and near 30s so solid deals,i dont know why always people mixing in the matters that doesnt involve them,it isnt cheating anyway

people are ridicolous so what if guy likes young talented players' date='plus Ribery and Robben are overrated and near 30s so solid deals,i dont know why always people mixing in the matters that doesnt involve them,it isnt cheating anyway[/quote']

Is when the Bayern Manager gets Gotze then decides not to do the other agreed deal, not fair on dortmund manager

Gotze for Robben

^^^^ Ridiculous.

EDIT- The Bayern manager has pulled out of the Ribery deal' date=' causing a massive argument in the gameworld newspaper... This is beyond a joke

Yes, the Dortmund manager is one I blocked! He comes in boasting of what he has and why he wont be selling to you. Then he will offer peanuts for your best players!

He offered me Owomoyela and Kehl for Javi Martinez.

When I politely declined, he started a massive verbal tirade on how I was unreasonable and was knew nothing!

He is the kind you can do without in this game!

Such a shame to see you aren't enjoying it though!

Gotze for Robben

^^^^ Ridiculous.

It also really ruins your enjoyment and makes you think' date=' what's the point!!!

Its great to be able to put up the barriers when you inherit a cracking squad!

Unfortunately, myself and Ray were not as lucky!

I hope that tactic keeps your enjoyment within the GC and allows you to fulfil whatever ambitions you have for your side![/quote']

I don't actually mind it I'm Sochaux in this and plodding along nicely only brought in a 87 rated striker and about 5th in the league so far so good, only issue was when i sold Martin to Juventus for De Ceglie & Elia which some jealous scroat reported and it was reversed shame really as the 2 i got really did improve my starting 11. But just deciding i will build up some funds and add to the squad as and when i can. The majority of new gc's go the same way people wanting the world for their players yet offering a dog poo deal for yours. Way of the game now

GC172

Right then got Napoli yesterday my first real big team, now I have got a Lyon and Arsenal before but class this as a real deal club so have high hopes of a league tittle here.

Got my first three deals and the only deals ill be doing.

Hamsik is heading too Liverpool with Gerrard and Cole coming out of England too Italy football.

(Now I have had people say why did I do the deal well it is because 1 im the England manager and 2 I am a big fan of both of them.)

Lavezzi is heading too Manchester United too help them try get back there tittle we have Kagawa along with Welbeck and Macheda coming out of England, im real happy with this deal helps our depth a lot and got two real nice players with a nice youth as well.

Finaly Danny will leave Russian football behind too move too our squad with Vargas and Dzemaili leaving, the Portugal star is one of my all time players and feel he will stand in too this squad and take over for Hamsik in the first team.

I am not selling any over players but will lissen too deals and if one comes along I can not turn down ill do the best for the squad.

I don't actually mind it I'm Sochaux in this and plodding along nicely only brought in a 87 rated striker and about 5th in the league so far so good' date=' only issue was when i sold Martin to Juventus for De Ceglie & Elia which some jealous scroat reported and it was reversed shame really as the 2 i got really did improve my starting 11. But just deciding i will build up some funds and add to the squad as and when i can. The majority of new gc's go the same way people wanting the world for their players yet offering a dog poo deal for yours. Way of the game now[/quote']

Cool.

Longer term though you may be better off keeping martin. He is linked with arsenal, but looks likely to be the Hazard replacement at Lille. Elia looks likely to leave Juve and could end up anywhere really, whilst De Ceglie, is not rated by Juve fans and could be replaced during the summer.

people are ridicolous so what if guy likes young talented players' date='plus Ribery and Robben are overrated and near 30s so solid deals,i dont know why always people mixing in the matters that doesnt involve them,it isnt cheating anyway[/quote']

Okay... .

And to just confirm that some of these new managers are sniffing too much glue, in GC157 i asked the Genoa manager what he would be looking for if i was to bid for Guarin and he calmly replies Ander Iturraspe & Thiago Motta.

Iturraspe and someone i understand but why would anyone or even me want to lose an Italian International rated at 90 for Guarin. Then again this is the same GC where Ashley Cole has been labelled as rubbish and past it

And to just confirm that some of these new managers are sniffing too much glue' date=' in [b']GC157[/b] i asked the Genoa manager what he would be looking for if i was to bid for Guarin and he calmly replies Ander Iturraspe & Thiago Motta.

Iturraspe and someone i understand but why would anyone or even me want to lose an Italian International rated at 90 for Guarin. Then again this is the same GC where Ashley Cole has been labelled as rubbish and past it

Ninster there is some deals you do that are great but Motta is getting on and Guarin is now a full time Inter player so see that as a fair deal in my eyes.

But that is just me.

Ninster there is some deals you do that are great but Motta is getting on and Guarin is now a full time Inter player so see that as a fair deal in my eyes.

But that is just me.

How is Motta getting on, when is a full International, and is linked with PSG!

He is only 30 years old, and Italian players handle themselves better than anyone else!

Plus, you make it seem as if Iturraspe is the next big thing!!! Call me senile, but didn't his team not even make Champions League this year and is he a full international yet???

And next season, PSG will be in Champs League, whilst Inter and Athletico Bilbao will be in the Europa league? So in reflection, who is going to be better?