Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

It also really ruins your enjoyment and makes you think' date=' what's the point!!!

Its great to be able to put up the barriers when you inherit a cracking squad!

Unfortunately, myself and Ray were not as lucky!

I hope that tactic keeps your enjoyment within the GC and allows you to fulfil whatever ambitions you have for your side![/quote']

I only took City because they have a few of my favourite players on Sm Aguero,Silva etc etc,but who wants to put up barriers...the best part of SM is wheeling & dealing if you take that away well theres not much left:(

Ninster there is some deals you do that are great but Motta is getting on and Guarin is now a full time Inter player so see that as a fair deal in my eyes.

But that is just me.

So you think a young 88 with potential and a solid 90 international for an average 89 is FAIR?!:o

How is Motta getting on' date=' when is a full International, and is linked with PSG!

He is only 30 years old, and Italian players handle themselves better than anyone else!

Plus, you make it seem as if Iturraspe is the next big thing!!! Call me senile, but didn't his team not even make Champions League this year and is he a full international yet???

And next season, PSG will be in Champs League, whilst Inter and Athletico Bilbao will be in the Europa league? So in reflection, who is going to be better?[/quote']

Motta left Inter and played 15 odd games not bad since he moved in Jan, and you said made Champs League next season all being well, so wasn't prepared to give him but more than happy to lose Iturraspe and someone else to bring in guarin in as quite like him and would be good for my team

And to just confirm that some of these new managers are sniffing too much glue' date=' in [b']GC157[/b] i asked the Genoa manager what he would be looking for if i was to bid for Guarin and he calmly replies Ander Iturraspe & Thiago Motta.

Iturraspe and someone i understand but why would anyone or even me want to lose an Italian International rated at 90 for Guarin. Then again this is the same GC where Ashley Cole has been labelled as rubbish and past it

Wow! Cole is one of the best left-backs in the world, and that's coming from an Arsenal fan.

Wow! Cole is one of the best left-backs in the world' date=' and that's coming from an Arsenal fan.[/quote']

I know only reason i was looking to sell him as only Cech, Cole and Luiz remain as first teamers at my Chelsea so thought might as well try and get rid of Cole but no one wants him which isn't a bad thing as he can just stay for my pursuit of silverware next season. After all he did help towards a double this season for my team :D

If anyone is looking to strike up some deals in GC's 19,31,95,122,155 & 157 then get in touch would post in the paper but game world news feed isn't working (Again)

Inter in GC19

Lazio in GC31

Galatasaray in GC95

Sevilla in GC122

CSKA in GC155

I know only reason i was looking to sell him as only Cech' date=' Cole and Luiz remain as first teamers at my Chelsea so thought might as well try and get rid of Cole but no one wants him which isn't a bad thing as he can just stay for my pursuit of silverware next season. After all he did help towards a double this season for my team :D

If anyone is looking to strike up some deals in [b']GC's 19,31,95,122,155 & 157[/b] then get in touch would post in the paper but game world news feed isn't working (Again)

Inter in GC19

Lazio in GC31

Galatasaray in GC95

Sevilla in GC122

CSKA in GC155

Come and strike a deal with Inter in GC31.... :D

Come and strike a deal with Inter in GC31.... :D

I'd only want Neymar from you and the chances of you selling him are as likely as Harry Redknapp not taking delivery of a brown envelope :P

GC156 Real Madrid - With the season starting on Saturday we had to play Racing Club in the Super Cup, was expecting a tough match from the well managed side and what a close game it was. We managed to win the trophy with a 1-0 win, thanks to a Carvalho goal. We kick off against Espanyol, hopefully my rejuvenated side can challenge Barca alot more for the league than we did last season.

got finaly job offer that i would take Real Madrid in 139 have few for cash unneeded players,and Di Maria and Kaka can go ,Kaka for 1 age 20/25 --90/91 and Di Maria for 2 similar charachteristics

D Kiev 147 have few for cash

got job offer from Dundee in 115 ,first big signing for Dundee is Zanetti which is 8 points now above best Dundee player for 25 millions;)

145 CSKA have few for PE,Tosic,Nzogbia,Veloso,Merida,Samedov,Rever,Petsos,Sekou can go 2 for 1 younger player 1 for 1 or 2 for 1 high rated but that i like

GC153 Valencia - We've managed to fend off competition from the likes of Inter, Bilbao and Sevilla to win the race for Serge Aurier. Really wanted the talented star and he adds to the extremely talented youth team I am developing. Hoping he has a great season at Toulouse which will see his rating hit the 89/90 area.

Looking for some deals in the following GC's.....

GC1 - Red Star

Rafinha, Mangane and Saviola are available for swap deals - not prescriptive on what I want in exchange as long as it ain't rubbish.

GC14 - Feyenoord

Looking to mix things up a bit in Gc14, no-one is untouchable so the likes of Podolski, Fernando, Fernandinho, Assou-Ekotto, Dost, Jallet, Antonini etc can be used to freshen up the team.

GC16 - Rapid Wien

Looking for a winger!

Can use Gonul, Pinzi, Kuzmanovic, Pedersen, Tiene, Coke, Manolev, Perea etc in exchange.

GC23 - Boavista

Ryzhokov (89 GK) is for sale for cash.

GC44 - Newcastle

Saviola, Cacau, Perea, Vorm, Fer, Ralf, Moreno, Spahic, Rudnevs, Chadli, Kone, E Vargas, D Costa, R Alvarez, Emenike, Xhaka, O John can an be used in multiples to secure decent 90+ signings.

GC69 - Manchester United

David Villa and Pato to leave in p/e deals.

GC96 - Wrexham

Looking for an 89+ DM .... Krul, Ralf, Ecule Manga, Lens, Manu del Moral plus decent youth available in exchange.

GC100 - Stuttgart

Always looking to deal.:)

GC101 - Sevilla

Looking for a top striker and CB. Loads to use ranging from Yaya Toure to youth like E Vargas or solid 87+'s like Theophile-C, Dost, Fazio, Otamendi etc

Really weird deals going on in 35,

Juventus have sold Edin DZEKO to Hamburger SV on a deal believed to be around £7,000,000 plus Mladen PETRIC and Ivica OLIC.

The deal reported to be worth £11,600,000 plus Balde IBRAHIMA and Fábio SIMPLICIO involving Yann M'VILA of Juventus and Hamburger SV has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly.

I wonder if Kens membership is about to run out? :rolleyes:

I put a strong bid in for Fellani in a GC, and was countered with minimum cash and 200 credits via pm. Surely this is a form of cheating? I didnt take up the offer, as i dont agree in it. Making me wonder, how much of this is going on. Anybody else had this offer?

I put a strong bid in for Fellani in a GC' date=' and was countered with minimum cash and 200 credits via pm. Surely this is a form of cheating? I didnt take up the offer, as i dont agree in it. Making me wonder, how much of this is going on. Anybody else had this offer?[/quote']

Yeah he offered me the same deal, I've reported him to SM but had to use a random section so they'll probably ignore it.

Yeah he offered me the same deal' date=' I've reported him to SM but had to use a random section so they'll probably ignore it.[/quote']

Lol, i was going to report it, banging head on a brick wall sprang to mind:D

Looking for some deals in the following GC's.....

GC1 - Red Star

Rafinha' date=' Mangane and Saviola are available for swap deals - not prescriptive on what I want in exchange as long as it ain't rubbish.

[b']GC14 - Feyenoord[/b]

Looking to mix things up a bit in Gc14, no-one is untouchable so the likes of Podolski, Fernando, Fernandinho, Assou-Ekotto, Dost, Jallet, Antonini etc can be used to freshen up the team.

GC16 - Rapid Wien

Looking for a winger!

Can use Gonul, Pinzi, Kuzmanovic, Pedersen, Tiene, Coke, Manolev, Perea etc in exchange.

GC23 - Boavista

Ryzhokov (89 GK) is for sale for cash.

GC44 - Newcastle

Saviola, Cacau, Perea, Vorm, Fer, Ralf, Moreno, Spahic, Rudnevs, Chadli, Kone, E Vargas, D Costa, R Alvarez, Emenike, Xhaka, O John can an be used in multiples to secure decent 90+ signings.

GC69 - Manchester United

David Villa and Pato to leave in p/e deals.

GC96 - Wrexham

Looking for an 89+ DM .... Krul, Ralf, Ecule Manga, Lens, Manu del Moral plus decent youth available in exchange.

GC100 - Stuttgart

Always looking to deal.:)

GC101 - Sevilla

Looking for a top striker and CB. Loads to use ranging from Yaya Toure to youth like E Vargas or solid 87+'s like Theophile-C, Dost, Fazio, Otamendi etc

In GC69 mate.... Arsenal are interested in Pato.

Gold Championship 47 - Brentford -

Lucas BARRIOS has completed his move to Brentford from AJ Auxerre for £11,870,000

I know he has just moved but for CMV is a real nice deal he has joined up with our EPL squad and will be joined by Avraam Papadopoulos for 17M.

I am sitting 7th with a six point gap over 9th I feel europa football is all our next season around.

73WATFORD-2.jpg

Really pleased with how my Watford in 73 is coming on. Have had the club since the GW opened and will play game 323 tonight against Birmingham firmly in season 7's title race.

Have won only an English Shield and SMFA Shield with them to date and now focussing on adding honours as the squad and first XI is as strong as ever....

WATFORD.jpg

The recent additions of Lass Diarra, Mavuba and Tymoschuk have improved the first XI rating (despite their relative ages). In addition to the above I am pleased with the depth with experience like Reyes, Ralf, Kvist, Sosa plus rising talent such as Giaccherini, Herrmann, Rudnevs, Khacheridi, Kleber, B Kone, Xhaka, Bruma, Firmino, Emenike, Carrillo, Jackson Martinez, j Allen, barrada, Nastasic plus more to hopefully develop before the likes of Seedorf, Tymoschuk et al retire.

Have managed to do some deals lately but still have some players available:

GC 34 Roma: I'm looking for a 91+ player someone would want to sell. I have Kerzhakov, Chantome, Sissoko and others to offer. If anyone is interested send me a message.

GC 5 Sevilla: I'm trying to also sign a 91+ player. I have Dempsey, Fritz and also Serge Aurier available to trade away so if anyone is interested then send me a message.

Have managed to do some deals lately but still have some players available:

GC 34 Roma: I'm looking for a 91+ player someone would want to sell. I have Kerzhakov' date=' Chantome, Sissoko and others to offer. If anyone is interested send me a message.

GC 5 Sevilla: I'm trying to also sign a 91+ player. I have Dempsey, Fritz and also Serge Aurier available to trade away so if anyone is interested then send me a message.[/quote']

GC5 im Roma! just message me in game over chat.

Just a warning to anyone not aware of this. Buying a player for cash in ANY gameworld in exchange for you giving the other manager SM credits is against the rules.

Its exactly the same as cross-setup deals and/or giving gifts for deals.

Just a warning to anyone not aware of this. Buying a player for cash in ANY gameworld in exchange for you giving the other manager SM credits is against the rules.

Its exactly the same as cross-setup deals and/or giving gifts for deals.

Where exactly can we report it? My ticket was closed as there was insufficient evidence to take any action.

Where exactly can we report it? My ticket was closed as there was insufficient evidence to take any action.

I can't report it either as it was offered within the chat and SM don't log that. I have print scrn'ed it though to use IF I can find where to report it within SM's USELESS support system.