Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Great night for me tonight, 6 wins from 7 games played.

GC109 Real Madrid 5-3 Valladolid

Goals from Ronaldo (2), Isco, Reus & Adrian seal the points. Particularly pleasing as were 3-1 down with 8 minutes to play. Stay top of the league with this result after 13 games played.

GC130 Genoa 1-1 Milan

Mangala with the equaliser to share the points. Stay in 8th position, 9 points from top spot, still a work in progress this team.

GC87 Luton 1-3 Spurs

Goals from Jelavic, Aguero & Assou Ekotto. 1 game left in this gameworld, this win puts us 3rd in the table. First full season in charge and enjoyed it, look to build on this season however got to say Pauleys Liverpool in this gameworld is a monster team team.

GC125 Lille 4-0 Nice

Varane, Kuzmanovic & Boudebouz (2) with the goals. Built a decent young squad here which will take some time to develop, sit in 6th in the league.

GC134 Leverkusen 1-1 Hamburg

Pandev put us ahead however Hamburg scored a late goal to share the points.

GC103 Greenock Morton 0-5 Celtic

Sow (3), Rossi & Tosic with the goals. Love this team, played 30 + games since taking over only losing 3, transformed the squad and sit 10 points clear at the top over Rangers.

GC141 Feyenoord 0-1 Ajax

Marvin Martin with the only goal to send us 2nd. Still undefeated in all games played with this team.

245.png

Gold Championship 57: Rangers

Took over a few hours ago and already struck a deal with A.C Milan for Polish front man Robert Lewandowski, a deal which sees Alex Song move to Italy. I really like Song, but to have Lewandowski in the scottish league means I'm sure he'll be bagging plenty of goals.

Also received loans from Liverpool (Bannan) and also from Milan again (Cuenca, Kiko)

393.png

Gold Championship 95: Celtic

Suffered my first defeat since taking the side over against Hearts last night. Went down 3-2 and also picked up a couple of suspensions. Rangers pull 3 points clear again and also improved their goal difference after a 6-2 drubbing of Partick Thistle.

50147.png

Gold Championship 128: Benfica

Broke a club record for highest scoring league game after crushing Braga 8-2. Hat tricks for Fernando Llorente and Rodrigo Lima. The comfortable win sees us 7 points clear after 19 games played.

Really looking to do some deals with this side. Have the likes of Laurent Koscielny, Lukas Podolski, Benoit Assou-Ekotto, Vedran Corluka, Moussa Sissoko and Fernando Muslera all available for deals and also a punt load of cash should and deals need a "top up". So if anyone takes your fancy get in touch.

401.png

Gold Championship 171: FC Schalke 04

Picked up our first league win last night with a 3-1 victory at home to Stuttgart. Goals coming from Jefferson Farfan, Ciprian Marica and Julian Draxler. Everyone is available in this side, so the likes of Klass Jan Huntelaar, Benedikt Howedes, Kyriakos Papadopolous, Lewis Holtby even Julian Draxler. Struggled so far to deal with sides at this moment in time, particularly Dortmund, but I'm content enough with the side I have for now should no deals happen.

Gold Championship 172 Napoli -

I am now ready for the season ahead still have 15M but that is set too leave in final deals.

Signings -

Wijnaldum - AZ youth joined for 850K

Mauricio - Flamengo big man joined for 8.5M

Kanoute - Joined for 10M a nice depth signing at 89.

Anderson - The United 90 joined for a record 28M.

Saha - The ex Everton and Tottenham star joined for 6M.

Guti - Joined for 2.1M close too a deal with West Ham United.

Rafinha - The Bayern Munich star RB joined for 24M.

Danny - The Portugal AM joined for Vargas and Dzemaili.

Cash spent came too 79.6M and two players.

SOLD -

Inler - Parker and Rose with 3M joined.

Britos - Left for a cheap 5.3M as needed cash at the time.

Donadel - Left for 10M.

Zuniga - Left for 12.5M

Aronica - Left for 7M

Pandev - Left for 23.7M

Lavezzi - Left for Kagawa and Smalling.

Cavanni - Left for Huntelaar and Papadopulos.

Hamsik - Left for Gerrard and Cole.

JOINING -

GK duo - Jaaskelainen and Ovretveit for 4.6M nice deal for both of them.

Def - Squillaci joining for 4M.

Happy days all round also Cordoba will be joining for a final season in Italy before hanging his boots for good.

GC106 Benfica - Managed to in my eyes to pull off a massive coup, the new Manchester United manager is looking to totally revamp his squad for younger players. My team boasts massive depths so I didn't mind offering a lower rated young player for a proven star. In this case we have signed Chelsea legend Frank Lampard for the fee of Javi Garcia and 15 million.

I've also decided to pick up another team, had five teams but took that to six with the addition of Lille in 81. Picked them up thanks to Phil's post in the free teams thread. Not really looking to do many deals at the minute, but I am willing to sell everyone for the right price.

GC38 -

Well the season has come too a end and with that ends a season of what iffs.

Anyway now too the big news after some time now with New York I have been offered too Arsenal job it is going too be a hard one so keep watch over the next 24H as more news on this will happen.

I have the likes of Buffon - Gerrard - Drogba - Milito - Ganso and more here it is going too be real hard.

Are SM offering clubs out externally now?

Thats stupid , rewarding people in the World make more sense.

One weird thing is that this manager got offered Arsenal in 76 but he quit however apparently hes still got the offer for the club. How the hell does that work out.

106ABERDEEN-2.jpgBREAKINGNEWS-2.jpg

EVRA ARRIVES AT PITTODRIE

Aberdeen complete the signing of Patrice Evra from Manchester United in exchange for Pablo Osvaldo and Juan Forlin. Francis Coquelin also moves to Old Trafford for £4m as part of the deal.

Delighted to welcome one of the top full-backs in the world game to the club and this marks the first deal with a managed club in a long time for the Dons.

Now into season 6 of GC106, what started as a very competitive league now has only a few left with the main competition coming from Inverness (Aaron) and Hearts (David). After 16 games we are 2 points clear of Inverness at the summit.

Team looking strong for an Aberdeen....

ABERDEEN-1.jpg

GC38 -

Well the season has come too a end and with that ends a season of what iffs.

Anyway now too the big news after some time now with New York I have been offered too Arsenal job it is going too be a hard one so keep watch over the next 24H as more news on this will happen.

I have the likes of Buffon - Gerrard - Drogba - Milito - Ganso and more here it is going too be real hard.

Me and Dean left, funny thing is my stats at Galaxy are better than yours then again i'd have rejected the job offer as always lose interest very quickly once a job offer is accepted

GC38 Inter Milan - Its taken 9 full season but Inter finally reached an SMFA Cup Final, which we then went on to lose 1-0 to Lyon. SMFA success still evades us - 20 Domestic Cup/League titles but still no SMFA Cup.

Next season!.

GC77 - Rimini

After a long lull in the transfer market, Rimini have agreed two high-profile deals in as many days. First, flamboyant Brazilian Robinho made the switch to the Italian minnows in a deal that saw Giampaolo Pazzini and Diego Lopez move to Atletico Madrid in exchange. And this evening, a deal has been arranged that will see Argentine warrior Javier Mascherano join the club from Real Madrid, with Michael Essien and Alessandro Matri making the switch to the Spanish capital in return.

Artur 89

Boateng 90 - Mascherano 93 - Kompany 93 - Nagatomo 89

Montolivo 91 - Schweinsteiger 94

Krasic 90 - - - - Thiago 89 - - - - Robinho 93

Gomez 93

GC 34: Roma

434388_AS_Roma.jpg

With the new season a week away I have been trying to put my own stamp on my new team. Carrick, Iraola and Chantome have left in exchange for Berbatov, Tymoschuk, Gomis, Faizulin and Corchia. Also manged to add Utaka, Spolli and Bottinelli for added depth. Hopefully have a good season in the league and the SMFA shield.

GC38 Inter Milan - Its taken 9 full season but Inter finally reached an SMFA Cup Final' date=' which we then went on to lose 1-0 to Lyon. SMFA success still evades us - 20 Domestic Cup/League titles but still no SMFA Cup.

Next season!.[/quote']

lol u re incredible patient,u should work with prisoners or curing lunatics:)

Valencia 158: I finally win my first ever SMFA Shield titel after beating Schalke on penalties.

Had a really poor league run this season so I'm very happy I managed to save the season with this cup titel. Finished 7th in the league after picking up form end of season, wonder if they will let me defend the Shield trophy even tho I didn't qualify through league possition..

GC115: Everton win the SMFA Champions Cup!!

Got an awful lot of deadwood to sell during the close season, but also want to strengthen the side. If your looking to sell anybody cash or part exchange let me know.

Question - If you win the SMFA Champions Cup (or the SMFA Shield for that matter) do you qualify for the following seasons competition?

GC75 - Rotherham United

The Millers complete the signing of Andrea Barzagli from Ajax for a fee of £7m + Duran Nolito, with Juan Forlin set to follow the Spaniard to Holland for £7m within the next 24 hours.

Happy to add a bit more quality to the squad in exchange for two players who I struggle to see developing much more in the near future. First XI now looks like:

Akinfeev 91

Barzagli 90 - Benatia 90 - Bedimo 88

Ledesma 90

Piszczek 90 - Gabi 89 - Janssen 89 - Johnson 89

Yilmaz 88 - Giroud 90

Currently 3 points off top spot in Division One, and have an SMFA Shield 3rd Round tie against a tasty-looking Bari side than contains Hazard, Reus, Schurrle and more, to look forward to.

GC109 Napoli - Managed to secure the signing of yet another rising star from an external club, step forward Sercan Yildirim. Faced competition from two clubs for him but in the end a £13,075,000 bid won the race for me.

For anyone in 109, particularly any of the lower league Scottish clubs I am placing him on the loan list. First bid in will secure his signature for the season.

GC 34 Roma: Roma sign Maxi Pereira for 15mil + Juanfran. Think I got a right bargain there to be honest. Also managed to sign Luke Young, Marveaux, Ireland, Simons and Salpingidis for cash so my depth is pretty good. Looking forward to the beginning of the season on saturday.

Urmmmmm

Gold Championship 173 was created at 21:00 Game Time. We wish all of the managers in this elite Game World the best of luck.

20 Jun at 21:00 GT

This Game World is temporarily disabled

What does it mean?!?!

And why when I see it made like on that minute it wont work!!!! :o

Re: Riferimento: Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

I'm very lucky' date='for a minute..I'm City :D[/quote']

Alright for some, I've been clicking the damn thing for like 15-20mins and getting nothing, an as soon as I walk off I bet it will be open for reserving!!!

Out of interest were Man United snapped up??