Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Urmmmmm

What does it mean?!?!

And why when I see it made like on that minute it wont work!!!! :o

Yep - same thing happened to me .... although I have got a screen dump of the club list that briefly flashed up showing that the 4 big clubs in England are 'gone'/pre-allocated already.

picture.php?albumid=138&pictureid=2894

Back in the day i would have sat refreshing this screen for ages to try and nab a decent club :o .... but I've fallen out of love with new GC's nowadays.

I was one of the lucky ones' date=' got Chelsea. They weren't pre allocated just got lucky before the gameworld got disabled.[/quote']

What other teams got taken??

Feel like such a fool continually clicking a broken link :o

Giving up in 10 mins i rekon, typical SM build you up to knock you straight back down :P

So it came up.....said 9 teams were gone.....try to click another country.......logs me off......go back on.......gameworld disabled......

VERY ANNOYING!:mad::o

only 9 teams gone? worth waiting up for i think!!

Just got Bayern did try Dortmund first but was taken so dived on Bayern, Steve Marshallsay got Man Utd, Nothing was pre reserved as only man utd were gone when i went to spain and tried Barca then it all went Pete Tong

Just got Bayern did try Dortmund first but was taken so dived on Bayern' date=' Steve Marshallsay got Man Utd, Nothing was pre reserved as only man utd were gone when i went to spain and tried Barca then it all went Pete Tong[/quote']

what teams are gone mate?

Just got Bayern did try Dortmund first but was taken so dived on Bayern' date=' [b']Steve Marshallsay got Man Utd[/b], Nothing was pre reserved as only man utd were gone when i went to spain and tried Barca then it all went Pete Tong

Dunno how that dude does it, must be the brother of Mr. SM! The amount of top clubs he has is ridonkulous. Not that I'm complaining because it's doesn't affect or bother me in the slightest, plus he's a very reasonable person to deal with. Would like to know what his secret is though!

Did think about getting a team when it popped up as it's an extremely rare occasion for me to be online at time of creation. However, not going to, happy with my 5. :)

Made a bug ticket about it, mainly for the fact I could have a good old moan :D

I know it's pointless, but at least I got words to paper in a sense. 5 years on this game and a big club eludes me :o

173 up ' date=' clicked on spurs and bang it crashes. well done SM , well done[/quote']
I know right' date=' it still wont let me choose a club:mad: I bet all the good ones will be gone when it does open:mad:[/quote']
Was about to get Everton then my internet went off :(

Ahh well I get bored of them quickly in the newer GC's so it is probably for the best.

And this is why it's such a rare thing SM making a GC after 6 cos everytime they do the site just goes belly up.

LOL

Gotta laugh at the "outrage"

Serioiusly get a grip, if anybody has seriously been refreshing for an hour or so for a club on SM they need to get out more.....seriously

Not to mention the fact that all the new GC'S are rubbish.

Bit of advice calm down, realise there is more to life and stop wasting your time :)