Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

And this is why it's such a rare thing SM making a GC after 6 cos everytime they do the site just goes belly up.

To be fair to them, it wasn't their fault for mine. Just my own internet. On the bright side at least they are listening to their customers and putting one out at a later time.

LOL

Gotta laugh at the "outrage"

Serioiusly get a grip' date=' if anybody has seriously been refreshing for an hour or so for a club on SM they need to get out more.....seriously

Not to mention the fact that all the new GC'S are rubbish.

Bit of advice calm down, realise there is more to life and stop wasting your time :)[/quote']

LOL

Just shows everyone wants their hands on a decent team especially when they finally make one when loads of folk are online, wonder how much money SM make, money making machine :D

Least this thread has woke up

LOL

Gotta laugh at the "outrage"

Serioiusly get a grip' date=' if anybody has seriously been refreshing for an hour or so for a club on SM they need to get out more.....seriously

Not to mention the fact that all the new GC'S are rubbish.

Bit of advice calm down, realise there is more to life and stop wasting your time :)[/quote']

Good advice ...... get yourselves over to Germany 100 and try and build a side capable of getting to Div 1 and then winning Div 1. A proper challenge with a busy thread. Job done.

Good advice ...... get yourselves over to Germany 100 and try and build a side capable of getting to Div 1 and then winning Div 1. A proper challenge with a busy thread. Job done.

I concur......

But then people dont want "real challenges" unless they are doing 15x deals a week or get ther own way they cant hack it, no patience or anything.

The best fun you can have on SM is through building small sides or in a competitive League such as GC 100-Germany GC1- Germany GC 19 GC73 England etc

I concur......

But then people dont want "real challenges" unless they are doing 15x deals a week or get ther own way they cant hack it' date=' no patience or anything.

The best fun you can have on SM is through building small sides or in a competitive League such as GC 100-Germany GC1- Germany GC 19 GC73 England etc[/quote']

Leagues only become competitive due to people joining them; usually at the start of a GC to establish a 'good challenge'.

That said, I suspect the disappointment with SM's failing servers tonight will soon pale into insignificance compared to the disappointment of this GC...

I concur......

But then people dont want "real challenges" unless they are doing 15x deals a week or get ther own way they cant hack it' date=' no patience or anything.

The best fun you can have on SM is through building small sides or in a competitive League such as GC 100-Germany GC1- Germany GC 19 GC73 England etc[/quote']

Couldn't agree more, great feeling.

I concur......

Villa Vs Darlo again on saturday Ray, these villa boys must be on some bonus as since i came in they keep doing the business, same as the frankfurt boys in 100 had some tasty results since taking them over.

Had to get Andy Carroll back in the starting line up in 19 just to get the wins, man is a machine on this game :D

Villa Vs Darlo again on saturday Ray' date=' these villa boys must be on some bonus as since i came in they keep doing the business, same as the frankfurt boys in 100 had some tasty results since taking them over.

[b']Well hopefully you get the same kinda tonking as I dished out in the Champions League [/b];)

Another trophy in the bank on Monday for Darlo with the English Shield secured adding to the treble of last season, come on you quakers!! :)

In all seriousness you will probably batter me now :P

Had to get Andy Carroll back in the starting line up in 19 just to get the wins, man is a machine on this game :D

Andy is starting to get a bit more respect both in real life and on SM that said even with his goalscoring exploits you are still trailing the machine that is Napoli ;):)

Andy is starting to get a bit more respect both in real life and on SM that said even with his goalscoring exploits you are still trailing the machine that is Napoli ;):)

Big head start in 19 on the Inter team but since taking over them I'm happy with how it's gone and is going,

Anyone in GC19 wanting Robin Van Persie as i'd like to get rid of him, after a centre mid and wide man

GC 116

I would firstly like to apologise for posting this on here. But I feel there's no other way of airing these views to the respective individuals that can do something about it! I really hope that a DEV is reading this and can help resolve my pressing issue

This is an issue that I know countless managers on here have!

This post is very similar to a message I sent to as many SM Devs as I could find. This is because its an issue that needs resolving!

In GC 116, I have now had 4 deals reversed in the space of a 24 hours! This is after taking over Real Madrid 4 days ago.

Surely the money I pay for my Gold memebership should enable me to manage my side how I like???

After some long and tough negotiations, I have had all that hard work undone, simply because someone else deems it unacceptable!!!!!

Forgive me if I am wrong, but surely when a deal is done! Shouldn't it be between the two managers involved to conduct and agree to deals that are allowed to go through by SM's own parameters???

To further compound matters, I am now blocked from dealing with two experienced managers that have been playing the game for over 3 years! I have been playing this game for four years and this entire experience has simply left a bad taste in my mouth. As a result, I may be forced to take my business elsewhere and join the plethora of managers joining other online manager games.

How can a playing customer be punished in such a severe way, without so much of an explanation????

I am now left in a situation where my deals have been reversed, banned from dealing with the respective managers and cant also now join certain gameworlds that those individuals are in!!!!

Now then SM, if I am a cheat or have done something wrong, please please tell me!

Don't do it in a way, whereby you play god and leave everyone guessing and scratching their heads. All your doing is creating a situation where a lot of your paying customers are being rubbed up the wrong way and are leaving this game to join one of your competitors!

If this is what you want, then feel free to carry on down this route.

But is an explanation too much to ask for? Especially when a simple reversal for yourself, has catastrophic consequences on countless managers on this game!

Thanks for reading, and any feedback or comments will be greatly appreciated!

Respectfully yours

Harendeep Singh

GC 116

I would firstly like to apologise for posting this on here. But I feel there's no other way of airing these views to the respective individuals that can do something about it! I really hope that a DEV is reading this and can help resolve my pressing issue

This is an issue that I know countless managers on here have!

This post is very similar to a message I sent to as many SM Devs as I could find. This is because its an issue that needs resolving!

In GC 116' date=' I have now had 4 deals reversed in the space of a 24 hours! This is after taking over Real Madrid 4 days ago.

Surely the money I pay for my Gold memebership should enable me to manage my side how I like???

After some long and tough negotiations, I have had all that hard work undone, simply because someone else deems it unacceptable!!!!!

Forgive me if I am wrong, but surely when a deal is done! Shouldn't it be between the two managers involved to conduct and agree to deals that are allowed to go through by SM's own parameters???

To further compound matters, I am now blocked from dealing with two experienced managers that have been playing the game for over 3 years! I have been playing this game for four years and this entire experience has simply left a bad taste in my mouth. As a result, I may be forced to take my business elsewhere and join the plethora of managers joining other online manager games.

How can a playing customer be punished in such a severe way, without so much of an explanation????

I am now left in a situation where my deals have been reversed, banned from dealing with the respective managers and cant also now join certain gameworlds that those individuals are in!!!!

Now then SM, if I am a cheat or have done something wrong, please please tell me!

Don't do it in a way, whereby you play god and leave everyone guessing and scratching their heads. All your doing is creating a situation where a lot of your paying customers are being rubbed up the wrong way and are leaving this game to join one of your competitors!

If this is what you want, then feel free to carry on down this route.

But is an explanation too much to ask for? Especially when a simple reversal for yourself, has catastrophic consequences on countless managers on this game!

Thanks for reading, and any feedback or comments will be greatly appreciated!

Respectfully yours

Harendeep Singh[/quote']

Continuing from my last post. In another thread a similar discussion has taken place.

Another forumer called AlexisAllen posted the following in response to my previous post the thread below.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=119302

Alexis posted:

The SMFA can prevent a manager from entering a Game World if they believe they already have an account in or are linked to an account already within the Game World.

However, this does not mean that the SMFA have accused you of cheating, as they have only blocked you to ensure the Game World remains fair.

If the SMFA have blocked you from entering a Game World, they will not reverse their decision and it is advisable to try and enter another Game World.

Regards

Alexis Allen

I responded by stating the following,

Thanks for responding Alexis.

However, you have just re-quoted a generic comment that SM use when someone attempts to enter a game world. What you have to realise is how do the SMFA reach the following conclusions:

1) "Are linked to an account already within the Game World"

2) "They have only blocked you to ensure the Game World remains fair"

3) "they will not reverse their decision"

And in response to each:

1) How do SM prove that accounts are linked? Is it through IP address or just by blocking any managers that are reported to have committed "illegal deals" that are reported by other jealous managers???

And we also have to consider that we are only speculating since we don't know how SM makes its decisions. This is because we are never told why, just that it has happened!

2) How am I making the gameworld unfair? Where is the evidence or proof that states this? Surely you are innocent until proven guilty????? It would be great to know what I did to make it unfair!!!!

3) How can they make a decision without telling me whats wrong with it in the first place???? Is their no right of appeal? Wheres he customer satisfaction in providing a service for your paying customers????

It would be great to get answers and to have these issues solved! Surely, as paying customers, that is not something which is unreasonable?????

GC168 -

Last night I left C.Palace and picked up Dortmund, I have been waiting for the chance of getting them from the start and now have there team in full with no big names sold and only one 88 signed.

The offer for Lucas BARRIOS of Dortmund from Dynamo Moskva has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

As quick as it comes this deal was needed now going on the Japan league Endo has been a 89 for some time (two years) so feel Barrios will stick at 89+ but when a offer of Christian NOBOA + Andriy VORONIN I had too do the deal.

Voronin is doing great at the euro's and Noboa is the same age as Barrios and is just one ratting less.

I am still looking too deal but names like Hummles and Gotze are not for sale any time soon.

Continuing from my last post. In another thread a similar discussion has taken place.

Another forumer called AlexisAllen posted the following in response to my previous post the thread below.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=119302

Alexis posted:

The SMFA can prevent a manager from entering a Game World if they believe they already have an account in or are linked to an account already within the Game World.

However' date=' this does not mean that the SMFA have accused you of cheating, as they have only blocked you to ensure the Game World remains fair.

If the SMFA have blocked you from entering a Game World, they will not reverse their decision and it is advisable to try and enter another Game World.

Regards

Alexis Allen

I responded by stating the following,

Thanks for responding Alexis.

However, you have just re-quoted a generic comment that SM use when someone attempts to enter a game world. What you have to realise is how do the SMFA reach the following conclusions:

1) "Are linked to an account already within the Game World"

2) "They have only blocked you to ensure the Game World remains fair"

3) "they will not reverse their decision"

And in response to each:

1) How do SM prove that accounts are linked? Is it through IP address or just by blocking any managers that are reported to have committed "illegal deals" that are reported by other jealous managers???

And we also have to consider that we are only speculating since we don't know how SM makes its decisions. This is because we are never told why, just that it has happened!

2) How am I making the gameworld unfair? Where is the evidence or proof that states this? Surely you are innocent until proven guilty????? It would be great to know what I did to make it unfair!!!!

3) How can they make a decision without telling me whats wrong with it in the first place???? Is their no right of appeal? Wheres he customer satisfaction in providing a service for your paying customers????

It would be great to get answers and to have these issues solved! Surely, as paying customers, that is not something which is unreasonable?????[/quote']

completely agree,plus Singh always giving nice deals:),pleasure to do bussines with him always,although i paused few months cause SMFA started to block every ours deal

GC77 - Rimini

Rimini sign Mathieu Debuchy from Atletico Madrid in exchange for Benoit Assou-Ekotto and Manu Del Moral.

Artur 89

Debuchy 90 - Mascherano 93 - Kompany 93 - Boateng 90

Montolivo 91 - Schweinsteiger 94

Krasic 90 - - - Thiago 89 - - - Robinho 93

Gomez 93

If only I could flog Krasic for somebody with slightly better prospects...

It would be great to get answers and to have these issues solved! Surely' date=' as paying customers, that is not something which is unreasonable?????[/quote']

I've had a fall-out with SM this week over their abysmal approach to customer service (in my experience) - you are right in that the most irritating part is that a "cut and paste" answer seems to be their response to anything queried of them.

Whilst being a GM is very cheap considering the unlimited distraction that SM provides, there is a severe lack of empathy with PAYING customers. Shame.

101SEVILLA-1.jpgBREAKINGNEWS-3.jpg

SEVILLA FINALLY SIGN A TOP STRIKER!!!

After an extensive and lengthy search, Sevilla finally manage to secure a top class forward with Mario Gomez arriving from Milan for the princely fee of Neven Subotic + Alvaro Negredo + £5m. I was so desperate to get a focal-point that I gave my only 90+ centre-back up.

Therefore, I am now looking to bring in one or two 90+ CB's and can offer a number of options in exchange including Adriano, Turan, Piszczek, Iraola, Luis Fabiano, Castro, Blaszczykowski, Pedretti, Fazio, E Vargas, R Alvarez, Kabore, Schieber, Dost, Kameni, Giacherinni, Rudnevs, Emenike, Kembo, Theophile Ingnovski, Nastasic etc etc.

GET IN TOUCH!!!!

SEVILLA.jpg

GC86 Barcelona - After resting the first team in the Charity Shield defeat to Real Madrid tonight saw Barcelona take on Benfica in the Super Cup - with the reserve side once again playing as I forgot to make the changes, we lost that 2-0.

Looking at some external players in the new GC and have to say the Bayern chairman is one tight guy, Lucas Biglia who i'd love to add is worth about 8 mil and my chairman wont let me bid more than 9, Unreal

Doubt i'll be doing any deals after reading the wants of some people in the gc. Lockdown at the Allianz Arena

Looking at some external players in the new GC and have to say the Bayern chairman is one tight guy' date=' Lucas Biglia who i'd love to add is worth about 8 mil and my chairman wont let me bid more than 9, Unreal

Doubt i'll be doing any deals after reading the wants of some people in the gc. Lockdown at the Allianz Arena[/quote']

I got Bayern in 171, not 1 deal done at all, what people want is ridiculous.

Just signed some terrible players for back up Emile Heskey being 1 :D did win the bidding war for Humberto Suazo though !!

GC168 -

Last night I left C.Palace and picked up Dortmund' date=' I have been waiting for the chance of getting them from the start and now have there team in full with no big names sold and only one 88 signed.

As quick as it comes this deal was needed now going on the Japan league Endo has been a 89 for some time (two years) so feel Barrios will stick at 89+ but when a offer of Christian NOBOA + Andriy VORONIN I had too do the deal.

[b']Voronin is doing great at the euro's [/b]and Noboa is the same age as Barrios and is just one ratting less.

I am still looking too deal but names like Hummles and Gotze are not for sale any time soon.

Did you watch the same Ukraine games as me, Hammer ?

Looking at some external players in the new GC and have to say the Bayern chairman is one tight guy' date=' Lucas Biglia who i'd love to add is worth about 8 mil and my chairman wont let me bid more than 9, Unreal

Doubt i'll be doing any deals after reading the wants of some people in the gc. Lockdown at the Allianz Arena[/quote']

I laughed at the guy that wants two 91's under 26 years old for Jesus Navas.

GC 92 - Valencia

dean barden steered Valencia to victory against Getafe.

Valencia outclassed Getafe and beat them 3 - 2 in their Spanish Cup Semi Final fixture.

Benzema scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Carvalho was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Took over yesterday and everyone bar Benzema, Alba and Mata is for sale. In the final of the Spanish cup and going for it since are league position is already decided.

GC 52 - VfB Stuttgart

Looking to do deals in this setup have players such as

NASRI, Samir

PJANIC, Miralem

ROLFES, Simon

MARIN, Marko

for sale