Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

These SM coins are being used left right and centre now for buying players' date=' SM promoting cheating by doing nothing either then again they are making good money i bet[/quote']

Being able to gift coins to other people is SM basically saying

"We do not condone cheating"

however...

"Buy coins and gift them for players, and we'll turn a blind eye as you're actually lining our pockets for nothing".

Crazy deals going on everywhere in GC's that I'm in since the introduction of coins.

These SM coins are being used left right and centre now for buying players' date=' SM promoting cheating by doing nothing either then again they are making good money i bet[/quote']

well,why not prices in coins i would sell anyone for 250 coins:)

Not sure if stupid or just trolling.

I know the answer to that one. :)

Don't see the point of accepting coins for a transfer, not like you can redeem them for money. And what do I use the coins for? A team in one of the new GC's that are absolutely pap, where you can't get a deal done because demands are so ridiculous? Nah, I'll just keep the player, ta.

well' date='why not prices in coins i would sell anyone for 250 coins:)[/quote']

i bet you do too, your probably one of the ones that actually does cheat which is wrong, but thats SM now :(

Only 4 competitive games played tonight for my teams.

GC109 Real Madrid 3-0 Deportivo

Goals from Ozil, Ribery & Pepe keep us top of the league.

GC130 Torino 0-3 Milan

Hattrick from Bale, picked up some good form lately. Sit in 6th in the league, 7 points behind Juve at the top.

GC134 Lille 3-1 Grenoble Foot

Bender, Jonas & Fabbrini grab us 3 points. On another good run with this team, sit 10 points from top in 6th.

GC103 Rangers 2-2 Celtic

Mikhitryan & Kone hit the goals as we share the points with second placed Rangers. 10 points clear at the top.

GC173 Chelsea

Managed to pick Chelsea up in this new gameworld. After disappointments with previously created gold worlds this one at the minute looks to be decent, fingers crossed. Managed to do two bits of business. Deals so far.

Muniain joining with Luiz & Sturridge going the other way. Slightly over payed but I am a big fan of Muniain.

Villa joins with Romeu & Lukaku departing. Absolute steal if I say so myself.

GC109 Napoli - Completed a big transfer in the early hours of this morning, the deal saw rising star Alan Dzagoev join us from Newcastle, with Tomas Necid and Gary Medel going the other way. At the minute the deal may seem a bit pricey, but I'm sure it'll look great in a years time.

GC130 Torino 0-3 Milan

Hattrick from Bale' date=' picked up some good form lately. Sit in 6th in the league, 7 points behind Juve at the top.

GC173 Chelsea

Managed to pick Chelsea up in this new gameworld. After disappointments with previously created gold worlds this one at the minute looks to be decent, fingers crossed. Managed to do two bits of business. Deals so far.

Muniain joining with Luiz & Sturridge going the other way. Slightly over payed but I am a big fan of Muniain.

Villa joins with Romeu & Lukaku departing. Absolute steal if I say so myself.

Great deal for Villa. Balanced out what you paid for Iker IMO.

Didn't realise any forumers were in Italy 130 still! Thought most had gone. I'm at Juve, if you fancy doing a deal give me a shout. Our form has been patchy, we drew 5-5 with a poor Parma last night, but lucky to stay top.

823.png

Gold Championship 34: P.S.G

Took over this side on Friday, and yesterday lost the opening game of the season 2-0 to Lille. Had received some horrific offers for a couple of players but finally got a deal sorted. In will be coming Zlatan Ibrahimovic and going to Chelsea will be £20,000,000 + Ramires + David Luiz. Happy with that considering I didn't really have a top class striker.

245.png

Gold Championship 57: Rangers

Last night we saw off St Johnstone 3-0 at Ibrox thanks largely to Shevchenko's brace. The win keeps us 14 points clear of Celtic who won 4-1 agaisnt Dundee United. Not much transfer activity apart from the signing of Robert Snodgrass for £5,300,000

393.png

Gold Championship 95: Celtic

Suffered a 2-1 defeat at home to Dundee United, but fortunately Rangers lost to St Mirren by the same scoreline meaning they still remain just 3 points clear at the top.

50147.png

Gold Championship 128: Benfica

Been fairly busy with transfers over the past week. Managed to sell Lucas Podolski to Liverpool with Leandro Damiao and Juan Iturbe coming in. Short term a terrible deal, but with Llorente up front already, I was happy enough to sign the 2 great talents. Also sold Moussa Sissoko to Liverpool, with Andre Santos and Leandro Moura joining us. Another deal done was the signing of Nicolas Otamendi from Real Madrid. Signed him a deal which saw Laurent Koscielny go in the opposite direction. Also brought in a fair few players to bolster the squad up a bit, using my transfer policy of only signing Spanish, Portuguese or Latin American players. Something I did with an old Benfica I had in GC 108 (Really regret dropping them) and I ended up building a really good side.

Results wise, we saw off Monchengladbach on Monday 2-0 to progress to the Quarter Finals of the SMFA Shield, where we face Fiorentina on Monday. Followed by a comfortable 3-0 league victory on Wednesday night which kept us 7 points clear of Porto, and then last night a very comfortable 6-0 thrashing in a pointless friendly against Greuther Furth.

401.png

Gold Championship 171: FC Schalke

Went down 3-2 at home to Fortuna Dusseldorf last night, very annoying considering they had conceded 15 goals in 4 league games as well. Klass Jan Huntelaar is still yet to score for me as well which is a worry. Drop to 7th in the league, having climbed up after seeing off Hoffeinheim on Wednesday night. Also picked up a 4-0 victory over Frankfurt Monday in The German Shield and a 2-0 win against Sydney in the SMFA Shield on Friday.

Had a great night in terms of results:

GC 5: Sevilla narrowly beat Deportivo 2-1 to send us third in the table. Second half goals from Mark Gonzalez and Clemens Fritz halp us recover from Romano Denneboom's first half goal. Still 8 points off the lead though.

GC 34: Roma defeat Fiorentina 4-2 to see us start at the top of the table. Goals from Valon Behrami, Mohamed Sissoko, Taras Mykhalyk and Dimitar Berbatov cancel out a double from Cleiton Xavier. Great start to the season.

GC 100: Hofffenheim beat Kaiserslautern 4-1 to climb too second in Division 2. Goals from Jermaine Jenas, Fabrice Abriel and a double from Emanuel Villa secure a great win which should hopefully create the start of a long unbeaten run.

GC 172: Swansea managed too steal a last minute equalizer to get a point at Villa Park. A Darren Bent penalty had put the home team up within 3 minutes but a Scott Sinclair goal helps us get a good point to start our season off well.

Gold 119: With Real Betis' position in the league almost certain i will now be looking to make a few changes between now and the start of the new season.

Ideally looking to buy players 90+ and can offer 2/3/4 for 1 deals. For a good GK i am prepared to pay a very high price. Also preferably looking to improve my teams defense though i will consider all positions if i like the player. Can offer from the following first team and youth players:

Diego, Luiz, Kherzhakov, Kjaer, Rakitskiy, Reyes, Borriello, Zapata, Cassani, Alvarez, Didac, Marchetti, Isco, Elkeson, Sigthorsson, Lasogga, Pukki, Ewerton, Silva, Neuton, Rafael, Britos, Autret, Beleck, Deulofeu, Rafinha, Koch, Melgarejo, Schmid, Frimpong, Morata, Alcacer, Barkley, Pardo, Bernat, Niguez, Marcos, Vadillo, Alborno, Pogba, Demirci, Hazard etc

Similarly if anyone would like to give me a good offer for my high rated players then i will consider selling:

Franck Ribery

Robin Van Persie

Arjen Robben

Xabi Alonso

Alternately i can possibly include one of the 4 above in a deal for very good players 94+ be it straight swaps or plus other player/s from the further above list.

Get in touch if you would like to deal.

Cheers :D

Didn't realise any forumers were in Italy 130 still! Thought most had gone. I'm at Juve' date=' if you fancy doing a deal give me a shout. Our form has been patchy, we drew 5-5 with a poor Parma last night, but lucky to stay top.[/quote']

Picked them up back end of last year mate, transformed the squad and love the league. Very competitive and tough.

Will bear in mind about doing deals, cheers.

Didn't realise any forumers were in Italy 130 still! Thought most had gone. I'm at Juve' date=' if you fancy doing a deal give me a shout. Our form has been patchy, we drew 5-5 with a poor Parma last night, but lucky to stay top.[/quote']

I am there as champion of Italy with Inter:rolleyes:

GC173 Bayern complete the signing of Yann M'Vila from Rennes for Toni Kroos & David Alaba.

Some might say it's a lot to give but don't like Kroos and needed another top rated centre mid to play with Schweinsteiger.

Plenty of deals been done in this GC just this one for me and can't see me doing anymore due to the fact over elaborate demands from some people and no one being interested in players over the age of 26 :rolleyes:

GC173 -

AZ have managed too sign three players in the form of Seedorf - Malouda and Davila. Cost being just under ten million and Maher, im in need of help people so willing too sell my younger players for depth so get hold of me.

96WREXHAM-3.jpg

Division 1

Liverpool 1 - 2 Wrexham

Goals from Oscar Cardozo and Nilmar give Wrexham a crucial win over 3rd placed Liverpool at Anfield (we are 2nd). Seven games to go with just 3 points dividing us and leaders Chelsea as we attempt to retain our Premier Crown and make it 6 titles on the bounce.

Up next ..... you guessed it ...... Chelsea!

GC28 - Its been an unusually busy few weeks for Manchester United, as a few big names have come in and gone out of the club......

First of all, Souza Robinho was sold to Milan in return in came Mats Hummels in a straight swap. Following on from this Stevan Jovetic also made the move to Old Trafford with Rio Ferdinand departing for Milan.

Earlier this week a deal was also agreed with Bayern Munchen for the transfer of Bastian Schweinsteiger, with Juan Mata and Kevin-Prince Boateng heading to Germany.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then yesterday it happened, I finally signed my top target since the GC was made. Lionel Messi made the move to United!!!

Unfortunately we had to lose a few up and coming stars, but it was worth it in order to be able to afford the Argentine superstar.

Mesut Ozil, Moura Lucas (signed for £750k) and Jordi Alba (signed for £7.3m) all head to Werder Bremen.

GC 55: Milton Keynes Dons -

After their result against Exeter City, Milton Keynes Dons are now unbeaten in 20 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

My newly promoted Dons managed to put in their third win out of five with a solid 3-1 victory over Exeter City yesterday. Goals from Ring, Baldock and substitute McGoldrick ensured that we stayed top as we look to gain back to back promotions this season.

GC 169: Lille -

We managed to extend our lead at the top of the table with a good 2-0 win over a strong PSG side. Roux and Adam Johnson were on the scoresheet again as we seemed to have steadied ourselves after a rather inconsistent start. The signings of De Jong, Johnson and Kolarov seemed to have helped as we can now rotate more freely which is ideal considering I am trying to balance out four competitions.

Since signing, Adam Johnson has managed to knock up four goals in six appearances and Nigel De Jong has been bagging assists left, right and centre.

Next up we take on SM Caen who are hot on our tails so it would be ideal to shake them off while we can.

GC 171: Arsenal -

My Arsenal managed to plunger together another win after defeating Newcastle United 3-1 at the Emirates last night. I had to put out a rather make-ship team with no full backs, Song playing CB and No RvP but never-the-less we still pulled it off. Podolski continued his amazing form with a brace and Rafael van der Vaart managed to get his first goal for the club since joining from North London Rivals Tottenham. He, incidently, got the vital assist for Podolski to give us a 1-0 victory over his former club Tottenham a few games back - GET IN!

Anyway, that win moved us up to third in the table and followed a thrilling 3-2 victory over Real Madrid mid-week in the SMFA Cup.

The two stand-out players for me so far have been Podolski, who has scored six goals in five appearances and even managed to get two assists as well, and Rafael van der Vaart who has five assists in five appearances as well as a goal. And I am sure that when van Persie returns from injury, we will have a formidable triplet of players.

GC 173: Atlético Madrid -

No matches played yet but:

Matías Suarez has completed his move to Atlético Madrid from RSC Anderlecht for £16,808,000. All other offers were turned down.

Thrilled with that signing as one team had offered more cash than us but pulled out at the last minute.

This signing allows me to rotate my wingers as we prepare for a congested fixture list.

On a slightly negative note some idiot is trying to persuade me to sell Falcao for SM Coins. I have a screenshot so is it worth reporting or shall I just ignore him, if it is worth reporting where can I do so?