Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sorry' date=' what score did I hammer you?

I meant 'human' managers who give decent offers for players[/quote']

one battle doesnt mean,that u have won war:rolleyes:,i have most players that i want in Inter,i agreed few deals with other managers,and give few 88 to smaller clubs to keep them interested in world:rolleyes::),u had few decent offers but i wont overpay for anyone:cool:

GC173 Bayern complete the signing of Yann M'Vila from Rennes for Toni Kroos & David Alaba.

Some might say it's a lot to give but don't like Kroos and needed another top rated centre mid to play with Schweinsteiger.

Plenty of deals been done in this GC just this one for me and can't see me doing anymore due to the fact over elaborate demands from some people and no one being interested in players over the age of 26 :rolleyes:

Well the M'Vila deal has been reversed, unreal as it was a deal i was very happy with as was the Rennes manager, Wonder if someone wants to sell anyone for sm coins cos that's allowed as nothing gets done.

Well the M'Vila deal has been reversed' date=' unreal as it was a deal i was very happy with as was the Rennes manager, Wonder if someone wants to sell anyone for sm coins cos that's allowed as nothing gets done.[/quote']

Even tho someone reported it, it's still strange it got reversed cuz if anything it's a fair deal rating wise 90 + 88 for 91. Thought SM only reversed deals with bigger rating difference..

GC 162 - Arsenal

In real need to sell Sagna not looking for much just a 90 or 89 rated CB and another 88/89 player thats not a RB or LB.

Also these players can leave on loan for the rest of the season

CAMPBELL, Joel (83)

KAPINO, Stefanos (82)

SANTANDER, Federico (85)

Even tho someone reported it' date=' it's still strange it got reversed cuz if anything it's a fair deal rating wise 90 + 88 for 91. Thought SM only reversed deals with bigger rating difference..[/quote']

Wouldn't be surprised if more than one person reported the deal to be honest, I've been approached before with a request to report a perfectly fine deal.

Well the M'Vila deal has been reversed' date=' unreal as it was a deal i was very happy with as was the Rennes manager, Wonder if someone wants to sell anyone for sm coins cos that's allowed as nothing gets done.[/quote']

Thats no surprise when GC's open there always loads of reversals....just re do the deal.

It's a joke these new GC's, deals getting reversed and people looking for 2x15 yr old rated 88 for a 31 yr old 89 rated player

Thats no surprise when GC's open there always loads of reversals....just re do the deal.

Good luck tonight, your going to need it. Resting some of your big names at the weekend? Somebody is running scared...

Things seems to have turned around for my Spurs in GC 160 ... 5 straight games were i get points ... 4 wins and 1 draw since my last loss ... I move up to 14th ... just ahead of fitzy's Arsenal

;):D

GC 163

124-2010.jpg

A.S.S.E back to winning ways !

Christian Bishop ( Forum ) steered AS Saint-Etienne to victory against fierce rivals Lyon in the Rhone-Alpes Derby.

AS Saint-Etienne outclassed Lyon and beat them 4 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Mahlangu scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Aubameyang and Sako were also amongst the goalscorers.

assewinlyon.png

Very pleased to get this win since I've been dropping like a stone in this setup in the past 2-3 weeks ... dropped from 2nd place to 5th place in the leauge, missed out on the final in the shield ... dropped from 3rd overall to 32nd overall manager in the GC ... but now I managed to get my 2nd ... or 3rd win (lost count) over Lyon this season ... quite pleased and very shocked when seeing the possession ... It's insane really especially considering the team I possess

:P

1536291_w2.jpg

-Guilavogui,Ghoulam and Perrin celebrating after the win-

2551643447_small_1.jpg

-Bakary Sako ... the star of GC 163-

Even tho Sako has suffered from 2 injuries this season, he's still managed to bag 12 goals in 19 games ... A HUGE achievment for this 24 year old winger !

He's a danger in more or less every game ... due to our drop in form and his injuries, Sako has lost out on the first spot with most goals scored to Kevin Grosskreutz in Lyon ... he leads with 17 goals scored in 21 games.

But I'm not worried because despite our bad form as of late, I've got a top trio that's always ready to get down and dirty for the team and for their supporters !

Bakary Sako will continue to steamroll his way through Ligue 1 in the coming season of GC 163 ... and he'll only get better and better !

you cant re do them ' date=' aint that easy.

SM will block you two from any deaps and you cant join same game world. Pretty dumb system if im honest.[/quote']

Yes you can I've done it myself on a few occasions and several have been redone in 140 over this weekend.Maybe not every time but its worth trying as if you re do them they never seem to be reversed.

It's a joke these new GC's' date=' deals getting reversed and people looking for 2x15 yr old rated 88 for a 31 yr old 89 rated player

Good luck tonight, your going to need it. Resting some of your big names at the weekend? Somebody is running scared...[/quote']

Yep had a little cushion in the league so gave the big boys a weekends rest before the trip to the Camp Nou...;)

Its about time you showed up in the SMFA Cup so I'll take you seriously :P

I wish I could say good luck.....but I just cant!

Couldnt refund a Gold Club because SM dont refund credits :\

Well done ' date=' well done[/quote']

Awful that they can't refund as the only way to do things on here is through sm credits, be it a gold team, reserve a team, create a game world and more recently buy a top rated player for cash :rolleyes: least we all know don't waste money on credits unless you are 100% certain you are sticking around, All about the $$$$$$$$, think a new pc and football manager will be my next investment

Not a bad night in the cups but highlight has to be a manager quitting after a 5-1 drubbing.

He messaged me to state he didn't agree with the 5-1 home mauling my Chelsea gave him and then subsquently quit his team after 43 games in charge :P

Might have stood a chance had he not had my on loan GK between the posts step forward Mr Thibaut Courtois. New 5 Year contract for him :D

GC 158 - Aberdeen

First game of the new season starts on Saturday with my chairman's expectation of 2ed place or higher or win the cup just after are promotion to the First Division. Would be easyer if I was not in the SMFA Cup since I have a major lack of depth and quality players and knowing my luck I will end up progressing far then getting knocked out, get relegated and lose my first cup game. Easily going to be my hardest challenge to date but will try my best to win.

And looking to do deals in 52 and 92.

GC106

I sign Shaqiri (Amalfitano+Almeida+£3m) and Mertens (Salihovic+Ebecilio) 3 and 5 days ago .... both deals reversed today. :mad:

So annoying, especially when I see deals like Stilian Petrov +8m for Ashley Young going untouched in other GC's (where the selling manager also quits the following day)..... where is the consistency.

DEV's - Sort your "highly tuned" transfer system out .... My 2 year old is available if you need a consultant.

When you've lost a load of loyal GM's and the resultant £ (£126 to date from me!!!) in the near future, maybe you'll consider the customer on your next venture.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Gah thought the cup final games where on Thursday not today so forgot to change players and tactics. Lost one and won one so not that bad.

Its disgusting to be honest.

So scared to do any kind of deal these days as not sure whether or not they will be reversed at a later date.

Shame really as Soccer Manager is a great game to play but its no wonder managers are venturing to rival sites.

This is something I wrote about the other day!

GC 116

I would firstly like to apologise for posting this on here. But I feel there's no other way of airing these views to the respective individuals that can do something about it! I really hope that a DEV is reading this and can help resolve my pressing issue

This is an issue that I know countless managers on here have!

This post is very similar to a message I sent to as many SM Devs as I could find. This is because its an issue that needs resolving!

In GC 116' date=' I have now had 4 deals reversed in the space of a 24 hours! This is after taking over Real Madrid 4 days ago.

Surely the money I pay for my Gold memebership should enable me to manage my side how I like???

After some long and tough negotiations, I have had all that hard work undone, simply because someone else deems it unacceptable!!!!!

Forgive me if I am wrong, but surely when a deal is done! Shouldn't it be between the two managers involved to conduct and agree to deals that are allowed to go through by SM's own parameters???

To further compound matters, I am now blocked from dealing with two experienced managers that have been playing the game for over 3 years! I have been playing this game for four years and this entire experience has simply left a bad taste in my mouth. As a result, I may be forced to take my business elsewhere and join the plethora of managers joining other online manager games.

How can a playing customer be punished in such a severe way, without so much of an explanation????

I am now left in a situation where my deals have been reversed, banned from dealing with the respective managers and cant also now join certain gameworlds that those individuals are in!!!!

Now then SM, if I am a cheat or have done something wrong, please please tell me!

Don't do it in a way, whereby you play god and leave everyone guessing and scratching their heads. All your doing is creating a situation where a lot of your paying customers are being rubbed up the wrong way and are leaving this game to join one of your competitors!

If this is what you want, then feel free to carry on down this route.

But is an explanation too much to ask for? Especially when a simple reversal for yourself, has catastrophic consequences on countless managers on this game!

Thanks for reading, and any feedback or comments will be greatly appreciated!

Respectfully yours

Harendeep Singh[/quote']

Continuing from my last post. In another thread a similar discussion has taken place.

Another forumer called AlexisAllen posted the following in response to my previous post the thread below.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=119302

Alexis posted:

The SMFA can prevent a manager from entering a Game World if they believe they already have an account in or are linked to an account already within the Game World.

However' date=' this does not mean that the SMFA have accused you of cheating, as they have only blocked you to ensure the Game World remains fair.

If the SMFA have blocked you from entering a Game World, they will not reverse their decision and it is advisable to try and enter another Game World.

Regards

Alexis Allen

I responded by stating the following,

Thanks for responding Alexis.

However, you have just re-quoted a generic comment that SM use when someone attempts to enter a game world. What you have to realise is how do the SMFA reach the following conclusions:

1) "Are linked to an account already within the Game World"

2) "They have only blocked you to ensure the Game World remains fair"

3) "they will not reverse their decision"

And in response to each:

1) How do SM prove that accounts are linked? Is it through IP address or just by blocking any managers that are reported to have committed "illegal deals" that are reported by other jealous managers???

And we also have to consider that we are only speculating since we don't know how SM makes its decisions. This is because we are never told why, just that it has happened!

2) How am I making the gameworld unfair? Where is the evidence or proof that states this? Surely you are innocent until proven guilty????? It would be great to know what I did to make it unfair!!!!

3) How can they make a decision without telling me whats wrong with it in the first place???? Is their no right of appeal? Wheres he customer satisfaction in providing a service for your paying customers????

It would be great to get answers and to have these issues solved! Surely, as paying customers, that is not something which is unreasonable?????[/quote']

This is something i quoted the other day. By reading the last couple of pages, it seems that its a reoccurring theme, whereby many many paying customers are getting fed up.

I didn't write a ticket because it would have been closed. But I did contact as many SM Devs as i could to ask

1) Why my deals had been reversed?

2) Why I could no longer deal with them, or enter any GCs that their in. Even though weren't cheating and all the deals had been agreed by both managers.

Surely, we pay for the privilege to manage our teams how we see fit?

Unfortunately, I not receive a single response.

Other managers contacted me and agreed with everything I said, and simply said, if they believed it would make any kind of difference then they would post. And these are from people, like myself, that have been playing this game for over 4 years!

Come on SM, please listen to your long serving customers and please do something that will help us overcome this dreadful issue, which is affecting our enjoyment whilst playing this fine game!

Good post Harendeep.

Took Porto in Gold 171, had 5 transfers reversed (amongst a whole host of others) within first 3 days of the gameworld opening. Got so fed up (along with other managers) so quit.

Managed to pickup Chelsea in 173, after doing some deals to get my squad the way I want wake up next morning to find out 2 of the deals had been reversed and subsequently couldn't do any deals with that manager. I have since had to tinker with my squad again (sold a player I didnt want to) just to cover the deals which got reversed. I now sit here hoping none of them get reversed !!!

Stifler after 3 years in the gameworld (109) tinkering with his squad manages to sign a couple of players to improve his squad but yet again reversed.

Come on SM this surely shouldn't be the way. I am all against cheating but this ATS system or whatever is called is creating a big issue and it really needs to be looked into.

Picked up a very good Atletico Madrid in GC 124. I'm trying to sell Tevez so if your interested make a bid. Also could trade Tevez along with someone like Barry, Arshavin, Diarra or any other players so if your selling anyone then just message me.