Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Good post Harendeep.

Took Porto in Gold 171' date=' had 5 transfers reversed (amongst a whole host of others) within first 3 days of the gameworld opening. Got so fed up (along with other managers) so quit.

Managed to pickup Chelsea in 173, after doing some deals to get my squad the way I want wake up next morning to find out 2 of the deals had been reversed and subsequently couldn't do any deals with that manager. I have since had to tinker with my squad again (sold a player I didnt want to) just to cover the deals which got reversed. I now sit here hoping none of them get reversed !!!

Stifler after 3 years in the gameworld (109) tinkering with his squad manages to sign a couple of players to improve his squad but yet again reversed.

Come on SM this surely shouldn't be the way. I am all against cheating but this ATS system or whatever is called is creating a big issue and it really needs to be looked into.[/quote']

Don't worry mate our Torres deal won't get reversed cos kids think he is old and a has been so they won't report it. All that is happening is people miss out on a player and report it,

Took Sao Paolo today in 174 will be interesting to see the youth bandits sniffing around Lucas. I want a 33 year 92 and a 34 year old 90 for him :P

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

GC174 - Newcastle (finaly!)

I finaly got one of the teams who I have been trying too get for a long time, from the start with all there stars have no plan on letting any of there big names leave, too happy with the squad.

Anyway now just one more team on my list too tick off.

(zenit here I come 175)

Guest Scout Maker

Just taken over Sevilla in GC 27, pretty decent squad with Gotze, Hulk, Marchiso, Isla, Cabaye and Vorsah being the main names.

Get in touch if you want to deal.

Don't worry mate our Torres deal won't get reversed cos kids think he is old and a has been so they won't report it. All that is happening is people miss out on a player and report it' date='

Took Sao Paolo today in 174 will be interesting to see the youth bandits sniffing around Lucas. I want a 33 year 92 and a 34 year old 90 for him :P[/quote']

Good post Harendeep.

Took Porto in Gold 171' date=' had 5 transfers reversed (amongst a whole host of others) within first 3 days of the gameworld opening. Got so fed up (along with other managers) so quit.

Managed to pickup Chelsea in 173, after doing some deals to get my squad the way I want wake up next morning to find out 2 of the deals had been reversed and subsequently couldn't do any deals with that manager. I have since had to tinker with my squad again (sold a player I didnt want to) just to cover the deals which got reversed. I now sit here hoping none of them get reversed !!!

Stifler after 3 years in the gameworld (109) tinkering with his squad manages to sign a couple of players to improve his squad but yet again reversed.

Come on SM this surely shouldn't be the way. I am all against cheating but this ATS system or whatever is called is creating a big issue and it really needs to be looked into.[/quote']

I have now had two managers turn around to me and say, I would do a deal, but don't want to get banned from any GCs or theres no point since it will only be reversed!

An already dead and youth obsessed transfer system is now becoming even more hard to deal in, since those that do deal, now have these very thoughts!

If your thoughts are on this when thinking about a deal? Then one of the joys of this game, i.e. negotiating and conducting transfers will have gone! If this happens, then what will be left to make this game unique from the many others out there????

I have now had two managers turn around to me and say' date=' I would do a deal, but don't want to get banned from any GCs or theres no point since it will only be reversed!

An already dead and youth obsessed transfer system is now becoming even more hard to deal in, since those that do deal, now have these very thoughts!

If your thoughts are on this when thinking about a deal? Then one of the joys of this game, i.e. negotiating and conducting transfers will have gone! If this happens, then what will be left to make this game unique from the many others out there????[/quote']

Said the other day mate my next investment will be a new pc with a copy of football manager i'm gonna cut right down soon enough as won't have time when the new bambino arrives in september so will go back to sleepless nights with the baby and football manager. And will play it in real time 1 day at a time :D

GC 172,173 and 174 all created quickly and only been 2 games played in 172, since the introduction of sm coins thats fuelled cheaters, I mean i saw a post in 174 earlier where a Roxas Kingdom Heart (or something like that) actually stated that a fellow manager gave his name is a cheat as offered sm coins to buy a player and never delivered, Mr Kingdom Heart was one of his victims.

Simple fact is the other manager had his pork pies out if he's daft enough to fall for it then it's his own fault. But the highly tuned and sophisticated ATMS doesn't pick up dodgy deals just legitimate ones. About as highly tuned as.................

old-banger.jpg

I have now had two managers turn around to me and say' date=' I would do a deal, but don't want to get banned from any GCs or theres no point since it will only be reversed!

If your thoughts are on this when thinking about a deal? Then one of the joys of this game, i.e. negotiating and conducting transfers will have gone! If this happens, then what will be left to make this game unique from the many others out there????[/quote']

and then people ask me why i wont do deals:confused::rolleyes:,that SMFA is ridicolous (highly tuned)

Youth obsessions is incredible, well in GC 174 anyway.

Rennes manager wants ridiculous prices for Mvilla (who is currently the best youth in world football ever of all time it seems)

I am Chelsea, didn't even want him or enquire for him, get a PM saying Mvilla is great and wanted Hazard and Torres for him, deadly serious and he was doing me a favor ! :D

Ram it.

Youth obsessions is incredible' date=' well in GC 174 anyway.

Rennes manager wants ridiculous prices for Mvilla (who is currently the best youth in world football ever of all time it seems)

I am Chelsea, didn't even want him or enquire for him, get a PM saying Mvilla is great and wanted Hazard and Torres for him, deadly serious and he was doing me a favor ! :D

Ram it.[/quote']

Tell me about it. I can't sell anyone over 29 years old, apparently they are all "past it". Looks like I will have to keep them. I haven't done one deal in GC 173 because of this.

Tell me about it. I can't sell anyone over 29 years old' date=' apparently they are all "past it". Looks like I will have to keep them. I haven't done one deal in GC 173 because of this.[/quote']

well dropping Pirlo,Di Natale and few others supports that theory so over 27 player is peaked or is to old,cause very rarely someone rise over 30 with high rating,i think only Del Piero managed that and no one else,so no wonder why people are opssesed with youth (all cause rating system where is Pedro one of the best players on planet cause he s bench warmer in Barca:rolleyes:),and that cant stand those guys Hazard+Torres for Mvilla,like there is nt chairman at all,is his repp 40,and mostly that guys have reput over 100 which means they are apparently experienced players,so why not use little brain(1 cell that he have in head called brain):confused:

Let's be honest.... If this forum did not exist, SM would not be entirely youth obsessed. People rave about kids on here and the general opinion in some parts of the forum is younger the better.

Before I signed up on here I browsed and formed opinions quite quickly very similar to the above, and I'd imagine most people playing the game read the forum at some time or other.

You know what its understandable that people want young players but most of them are the forumers who complain about it and offer poor deals . In 174 i did 7 pre deals all confirmed and later can ovi do more if wanted and a few on stand by. Bale etc , most top players sold. Probably the most reasonable in Golds

People dont do deals on this forum unless their over the top and be honest about that. End off

Guest Scout Maker

GC 27:

First game in charge of Sevilla ends in a 1-1 draw against Eibar. Christian Gentner equalised for Sevilla after Jonathan Legear put Eibar ahead.

Transfer wise, N'dri Romaric left the club in a straight swap for Mateo Kovacic.

GC125 -

Huracan's won tonight 4-3 im looking too deal people the past 48H has seen Kranjcar join in a 22M switch and tonight the likes of Lucas (88) - Chamberlin (86) - Zaha (84) - Dyer (85) and many more are all in hope of more big names.

My young squad is cracking now I am looking for a good first team.

Didn't realize i was on GC honor no. 37 already.

Didn't even realize i had won the English Shield Final in 74 on Monday until now. :P

Beat Hamburger SV in the SMFA Super Cup Final tonight. Goals from Dost and Bilyaletdinov set Everton up for a 2-0 victory in Monaco.

Well my only asset in GC174 Lucas is on his way to Arsenal for a deal of Ramsey & Djourou and then i buy Santos for cash. Rather pleased with that i lose an 88 but gain 2 88's and a 89 who will all go straight in to the team.

Wonder how long before it's reversed :P

This game really needs to get rid of the credits system it is ruining the transfer market, a manager starting speaking to me in chat asking if I wanted to buy Pepe Reina in GC147, so I asked him what players interest him and he said none, he wanted 300 SM credits and then he would sell me him for cash. I turned him down but is there anyway for me to report this as I have never sent a ticket in before but this isn't the first time it has happened to me and it is just so annoying that I can't get some players due to the managers wanting me to give them credits.

This game really needs to get rid of the credits system it is ruining the transfer market' date=' a manager starting speaking to me in chat asking if I wanted to buy Pepe Reina in GC147, so I asked him what players interest him and he said none, he wanted 300 SM credits and then he would sell me him for cash. I turned him down but is there anyway for me to report this as I have never sent a ticket in before but this isn't the first time it has happened to me and it is just so annoying that I can't get some players due to the managers wanting me to give them credits.[/quote']

Think other managers have sent tickets which have been closed down, so really SM don't mind this happening as easy money for them

I shall be ending my time on the game if you are allowed to buy players with SM credits. Thats just pathetic!

I am feeling the same since this was brough out been offered 2K in credits for names like Lavezzi - Cisse - Ronaldo - Messi I am shocked by this.

SM need too bring back there old ways or it will die with cheating all over the place, soon your see a option for credit sales.

(Part Extange - CASH - Credits!)