Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Whats going on with these stupid player concerns....I've had around 25 this week!!!!

I've previously had around 4 or 5 since they where introduced :confused:

I've got a few today. One of which was for a player concerned about his lack of games but we have only played twelve times this season to which he has featured four times and that's just in the league. He has also featured twice in the Shield and twice in the SMFA Shield..

Just had my first deal reversed' date=' I bought Jano Ananidze in a straight swap for Marco Amelia.

And yet my deal in Gc100 where I bought Pato for Negredo+Piris where the Benfica manager quit the same day was allowed to stand.

SM is a bloody joke.[/quote']

It is mate I'm still waiting for my Lucas deal to be reversed in GC174 after i flogged him for Santos, Ramsey & Djourou, all that happens is these people who miss out players they are interested in report the deals out of sheer jealousy and SM just reverse them,

GC 140 - Milan

Robin van Persie is available for a 2 for 1 deal.

A replacement FWD/CF must be included in the deal.

Both players must be 90+ and please NO OLDIES. The only reason I am selling him is so that I can try and get rid of the other older players in my team.

Therefore if a CB (90+) or an AM (90+) was included alongside a FWD/CF (90+) then I will be more likely to accept.

If you are interested send me a PM either on here or in-game or you can just make a bid.

3 for 1 deals are also welcome ;)

GC99: Benfica - First big name signing in quite a while. German international midfielder Sami Khedira joins the club from Internazionale in a swap deal that see's Brazilian Lucas Leiva and Dimitri Payet leave Benfica along with £12million. Very happy with this deal. As thought Khedira has been brilliant this season and was good at the Euro's.

Payet was only in the second team, so I have loads of promising young cover with the likes of Hermann, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Ljajic, Gaston Ramirez, Piatti. Also, I signed Vladimir Darida a week or so ago for £1million, and today he rose 5 to 83. :)

Starting XI:

Muslera (89)

J. Boateng (90) -- David Luiz (90) -- Coentrao

S. Bender (90)

Isla (90) -- Ramires (91) -- Khedira (92) -- R. Augusto (90)

Falcao (92) -- Hulk (91)

How about this for a bit of blatant cheating in gc170

Posted by: Sir Patrick Crofts (Schalke) Saturday, June 30, 2012

everyone can go "EVERYONE" for cash or what ever, there is only one rule i will only accept the deal if you have transferd me over some sm credits (the better rated the player, the more credits have to be offerd) so get your cash or P/E offers in as high or low as you want then send me a message telling me how many credits you are willing to offer, hopefully you guys will do the right thing and get your offers in early because once i have accpeted the deal then i will not go back on it.

thankyou and good luck with all deals :)

Sir Patrick Crofts

Pheeeeeeeeew!

That was lucky.

I accidently quit my Notts County in GC 99 earlier this morning. Have had them from the start. But just managed to get them back :D

Thanks to Aaron Aitken :)

How did you accidently quit? Never understood that because you have to click quit and then it comes up with what you're about to quit and then you have to enter your password as well.

How did you accidently quit? Never understood that because you have to click quit and then it comes up with what you're about to quit and then you have to enter your password as well.

I had just woke up and logged into SM, was meant to quit the team below them.

Without realising i selected Notts County and entered the password. When i went back to my team list it was then i had realised what i had just done. Panic mode over!

It is mate I'm still waiting for my Lucas deal to be reversed in GC174 after i flogged him for Santos' date=' Ramsey & Djourou, all that happens is these people who miss out players they are interested in report the deals out of sheer jealousy and SM just reverse them,[/quote']

they need few volunteers to monitor deals like we monitor other parts of game like newspapers,pics etc,people who dont have friends in some gameworlds could monitor deals for players above 85,and SM could give them few coins as reward and few volunteers that will monitor them from time to time,how they do theirs job for example

I love it when big team managers expect wins just cos they have better players and then blame the match engine.

It's almost as if dog awful teams aren't allowed to win football matches :rolleyes:

Overall a decent night and nice start for Bayern in GC173 with a nice 4-0 home win against Mainz. Nice 2 goal salvo for Torres hopefully he'll rattle in a few more

Good night for me, 5 from 5.

GC109 Juventus 0-3 Milan

Got my tactics spot on for this one, goals from Mangala, Perotti & Cavani to seal the win. Juve stay top, we are now 7 points behind in 6th position, very tight league.

GC125 Lille 4-1 Stade Brestois

Boudebouz hattrick and Llorente goal keeps us 4th in the league. Think the title is beyond us but more importantly 3 points behind Toulouse in 3rd for an SMFA Cup place.

GC134 Leverkusen 3-1 Augsburg

Lavezzi, Astori and Lasogga with the goals after going a goal behind. Sit in 4th position, still early days in the season.

GC103 Motherwell 0-6 Celtic

Sow (3), Giaccherini (2) & Rossi keep us 8 points clear at the top.

GC173 Chelsea 1-0 Stoke

Opening day win, solitary goal from Giroud in the first minute.

No game for Real this week.

On a sad note relinquished control of Spurs in GC87 tonight. Done a decent job, whoever takes over has a side starting a new season, also in the SMFA Cup and will inherit players such as Aguero, Cabaye, Martinez, Witsel, Kaboul etc.

I love it when big team managers expect wins just cos they have better players and then blame the match engine.

It's almost as if dog awful teams aren't allowed to win football matches :rolleyes:

Overall a decent night and nice start for Bayern in GC173 with a nice 4-0 home win against Mainz. Nice 2 goal salvo for Torres hopefully he'll rattle in a few more

Saw that one myself mate, had a little chuckle.

Just made a really stupid mistake. I controlled Atletico Madrid in GC 124 for about a week. They were a really good side but I just did not have a huge connection with them. Anyway I saw that the Juventus manager had quit so I went to see who got offered it and I realized it was free. So I quickly quit Madrid, took control of Juventus and just as I'm about to fist pump the air I realise the team is worst then Atletico. So the lesson is too always take that extra 10 seconds to scroll down and look at the team and not judge it by the team's name.:(:(:(:o

Anyway, everyone at Juventus is for sale as I go to have a sulk:o

GC 158 - Aberdeen

dean barden steered Aberdeen to victory against Hibernian.

Aberdeen beat Hibernian 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.

Redmond scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Frimpong was also on the scoresheet for his side.

After their result against Hibernian, Aberdeen are now unbeaten in 20 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Start of the season and top already after a win and happy about the unbeaten in 20 games.

GC 162 - Arsenal

dean barden steered Arsenal to victory against Queens Park Rangers.

Arsenal outclassed Queens Park Rangers and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Van Persie had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Benayoun and Vermaelen were amongst the goalscorers.

Moved up to 8th and still in with a shot of 3rd place if I can continue my good form of late.

GC 152 - Man U

dean barden steered Manchester United to victory against Portsmouth.

Manchester United outclassed Portsmouth and beat them 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.

Suarez scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Bale and Gerrard were also amongst the goalscorers.

First game in charge and a decent start. Everyone is still for sale.

I also saw that. I couldn't help but laugh despite losing tonight to a lesser rated team myself. It just means I will learn from this and switch my tactics around, you don't have to post in the newspaper moaning about it. He looks like a right tart now...

Gold Championship 174 - Newcastle United:

Well when I took over it was for one of two reasons if anyone remembers a few months back I said I was now waiting on a Zenit or Newcastle well had both of them in the bag but chose England this time around over Russia.

I have not been too quick in too deals but here is my deals so far -

IN:

Afellay (90)

Bendtner (89)

Foster (88)

Davis (88)

Chamakh (88)

Alexis (88)

Rosicky (88)

Cuellar (87)

Tello (85)

Jenkinson (82)

Duffy (77)

Baxter (77)

Grimaldo (75)

OUT:

Cabaye (90)

Ben Arfa (89)

Marveaux (88)

Santon (87)

Obertan (86)

Best (86)

Williamson (86)

Ameobi (86)

Guthrie (86)

Alnwick (75)

Happy with the deals so far, now too try find a cheap solid LB then ready too realy push.

Opened with a 1-0 win over Arsenal thanks too Cisse.

Website error getting on my nerves now you think all the dollar SM are bringing in they could upgrade the servers to handle a bit of activity on a sunday morning' date='[/quote']

its not cause activity,they were fixing schedules yesterday so they broke something or they are redesigning something,but yea its annoying,specially cause important finals and semi finals are in Sunday,they should do it on Friday,Wednesday,or Tuesday:mad:

Well my only asset in GC174 Lucas is on his way to Arsenal for a deal of Ramsey & Djourou and then i buy Santos for cash. Rather pleased with that i lose an 88 but gain 2 88's and a 89 who will all go straight in to the team.

Wonder how long before it's reversed :P

Well it's been reversed and on that note it's time to shut up shop again. Thanks SM think i'll buy some players for SM credits as that is allowed.

Hey' date=' is gold member worth the money? I only currently have one side on a regular SM account, I am thinking of upgrading to gold shortly possibly...[/quote']

Perhaps you should read the last 10 pages or so on this thread and judge for yourself! I'm a big advocate of SM and have loved this game for years, but it's standards are slipping, I'm sad to say. Still a bargain for what you pay, mind...

GC 34 Roma: I managed to win a big bidding war on Dejan Lovren. Beat around six or seven teams by paying £30.4 million for the player.

Also managed to buy Thibaut Courtois for £27.7. A huge price to pay but still a great prospect. Courtois can be loaned out if theres anyone needing him.

Also trying to do some deals in GC 124. Juventus have Lucio, Samuel, Marin and other for sale. Or to trade for a 93+ player (any age:)). Just send me a message.

Hey' date=' is gold member worth the money? I only currently have one side on a regular SM account, I am thinking of upgrading to gold shortly possibly...[/quote']

I think its worth the money to be fair , if i was you get the feel with some older golds but if you get the chance to grab a good team in the new gold its a lot of fun to be able to work with other people on deals etc.